Favourite Catchphrases

If any of these are from a T.V. Show sorry..
"........." (lol yes silence,my friend says silence is my catch phrase,which I don't get?)
"yeah yeah,just shut up already" ( I use it everyday :3)
"weirdos..."(everyday,since I sit next to a bunch of weird people XP)
"O come on!" ( like I said sorry if it's from some T.V. Show,I really would know XP)
I know,they suck,but eh.... O and I think " I AM NOT EMO!" might be one to :V
But I usually say all of those everyday,about 3 times each give or take..
I always get shot down when I say this:

Ya Mum!!

Is awesome I know...

Im prety sure thats original, correct me if Im wrong.
oh come on, you who do you think you're fooling? well yes he duid fool me... (not used as much)

i don't even know what that is... (actually used quite alot...)

the mind is a complex system, when you look at bubble-wrap your mind is wondering wether it's childish or you should screw your adult-ness and just pop it like hell!!!! normally this is why you see so many bank managers carrying around bubble wrap and saying its how much your house is worth... ( i actually use it at parties just to be so random. i also use this sorta stuff in my stories that i am writing which is like the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy...
"Ok. I did something wrong and I learned." <--Say it when I get something wrong
"No, no, no.. You add (a number)+(a number)=(the two numbers together) So 2+2=22 not 4.." <--Use that in math class.
"The square root of pie is yumm.." If that was from TV, I'm sorry.
"I'm not crazy..I'm imaginative..."
Mine meakes sense to those I hang out with.
"Semper Fi! Do or Die! If you don't know what that means then STFU & GTFO Tool!"
"No, no, That's Gargbage!" in response to anything I deem outlandish.
"THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!" Just to be random.
I say "What the Fudge!?!" a lot XD. I'm not exactly sure if that's original.

I also say,
-"Really? REALLY? You're going to do that?" (when someone is about to do something that might piss me off),

-"*sigh* Whatever" (when someone is going to do something and it doesn't affect me),

- and "Fine, have it YOUR way." (when someone is about to do something that will affect me but I don't mind, in an attempt to still get my way).

Edit: *Non Verbal "Catchphrase"= Randomly do a creepy wide-eyed stare at someone.*
My most used smiley= XD

@MegaBlader9 "W.T.Fudge" is probbably on a T.V. show then...Drats XD
(Jan. 03, 2011  2:20 AM)darkbladea Wrote: Edit: *Non Verbal "Catchphrase"= Randomly do a creepy wide-eyed stare at someone.*
I do that all the time! Anyways,here's mine in Halo:Reach. "over heeere!" then pwn with Rocket Launcher. "BOOM! HEADSHOT! FATALITY!" and just to add randomness, I use this all the time. "WHEEEEE!"
Hmm, here is another one I use sometimes.

Me: OH MY GOD IT'S SNOWING!! (Points to the window)

The Rest Of My Class: REALLY?! (Looks out the window)

Me: You guys are stupid...

This can be really funny if you Talk and Sit like L.
when I say sometimes they will be like do you have rock leone and I say sometimes
When something big happens I say,

'WOW that's peak.'

When someone gets owned at anything I say,

'Peak for you.'

When I get owned I say,

'Peak for me'

old thread necroed, but I think this is a good thread.
Say Hello To My Liddle Fwend - Best one of all time
You catch my drift?
Are you smelling what I'm cooking? Are you picking up what I'm laying down?
"ACHOO! Sorry, but I'm allergic to carp."
"You must really want your foot behind your head..." <-- When I'm pissed
And by carp I meant bull carp... Stupid filters...
when i m mad and talking to a fat person let me speak your language cows go MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i am not EMO(i say this every day
I love saying, "Start off in Slow-Mo then use a Speed Hack!" only because I like playing video games, I would say this pretty much daily.
I love saying, "Start off in Slow-Mo then use a Speed Hack!" only because I like playing video games.
Because I'm the Miz, and I'M..... AWESOME!!!! WWE oh and Zombieland slogan Nut up or Shut Up
Mine is: SAY FRIKIN' WATAR! THANK YOU SENSEI aiRHEAD
My most used is:
EAT IT! WHAT NOW? JUST GO HOME AND EAT THIS!! WHAT NOW!! EAT IT! <--Usually happens when playing COD.
Yes it is very funny yelling at people on COD, oh and i made this thing on COD, its like teabaging but i call it.... RUB IT IN YA!!! I get on the ground and start... well rubbing it in ya!!
"Have you tried turning it off and on again?" if that doesn't work
"Are you sure it's plugged in?" rofl, jk

I often will be talking to people, and just randomly say waffles in the conversation like
"Yeah, Black Ops is the best waffles video game I have played on Xbox. Probably because waffles Xbox is made by microsoft, and waffles I hate microsoft. But I still think waffles Black Ops is a good game.
"I'm only coming this way once"
"That's my story and I'm sticking to it"
"Just like I knew what I was doing"

Classic family sayings, haha.
Whenever I'm asked a question about something, I'll just say "Yeah, why?", even when it doesn't make sense. Or when people start bragging about something, I'll just say "Prove it" to annoy them. Tongue_out
If someone asks me if I'm sure about something, I'll sometimes say, "Sure I'm sure. As sure as sure is sure." Usually leaves the other person thinking, "WTF?" XD

I have a reputation as the office prankster, so I can usually be heard saying, "You can't pin that on me!"