Favourite Beyblading YouTuber

I'd say DranzerX13 uploads some good Beyblade stuff (episodes of MFB). And my son has been uploading
Beyblade videos. They're pretty basic and simple. However, we just created a new MFB video to put on youtube . I helped him since he's only 7. I produced and wrote a Beyblade rap, using a beat I made. And samples of MFB SOUNDS. Mixed it up with footage and pics of our Beyblades in action. And a hint of the series. If intersetd in checking it out? I uploaded it to his youtube profile. Here's the link to get there. He'd really appreciate if people check it out. He and I love to Beyblade, and made this for all that do too!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Elias9128
(Jul. 19, 2010  8:19 PM)rezivorshiphop Wrote: I'd say DranzerX13 uploads some good Beyblade stuff (episodes of MFB). And my son has been uploading
Beyblade videos. They're pretty basic and simple. However, we just created a new MFB video to put on youtube . I helped him since he's only 7. I produced and wrote a Beyblade rap, using a beat I made. And samples of MFB SOUNDS. Mixed it up with footage and pics of our Beyblades in action. And a hint of the series. If intersetd in checking it out? I uploaded it to his youtube profile. Here's the link to get there. He'd really appreciate if people check it out. He and I love to Beyblade, and made this for all that do too!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Elias9128

Subscribed Smile
Thanks, Elias and I appreciate it!
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:46 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2010  11:14 PM)To Wrote: That Synonymous52 guy is really cool. Rimshot

Isn't that you? XD

I won't tell if you don't.
(Jul. 19, 2010  10:39 PM)To Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:46 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2010  11:14 PM)To Wrote: That Synonymous52 guy is really cool. Rimshot

Isn't that you? XD

I won't tell if you don't.

I added you to my list of awesome channels if you check out my channel you'll see it Smile
(Jul. 19, 2010  9:51 PM)rezivorshiphop Wrote: Thanks, Elias and I appreciate it!

No Problemo I think I'll add little Elia to my list of awesome channels but I shouldn't add him until I get your consent Grin
DrigerGT and kid Dragoon are the only ppl i know that do epic battles
DrigerGT all the way across the galaxy! That Goes for KidDragoon too
Keyblader007., even though his vids are kinda old.:\
I think Keyblader007 quit he hasn't made anything in the last 4 months
drigerGT,keyblader,kid dragoon all their videos are goo ^-^ drgerGT is better with the info on parts
drigergt but captainmiles96 is a cool guy
This guy. Joyful_3

Also, OkiBlader and DrigerGT.
Daegor42:Howdy-ho soon to be neighbor-ino!

Yeah,DrigerGT and OkiBlader do great videos,and I hope with the opening of my Youtube channel,people will think that of me too (I already am a bit of a Youtube celeb after all).
Drigergt,no doubt about it.I've watched almost all of his videos.
Drigergt of course!But KidDragoon, never heard of him/her.
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:10 AM)stormsagittario Wrote: Drigergt of course!But KidDragoon, never heard of him/her.

KidDragoon worked with DrlgerGT until he had a break and has been recently making some new videos but he doesn't take it too seriously anymore
KidDragoon is Blitz on the forums, I believe.
Also can you guys watch my videos? And DrigerGT FTW!
(Aug. 04, 2010  7:15 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: This guy. Joyful_3

Also, OkiBlader and DrigerGT.

It's OkiBlaze now, thank you very much.
Haha, I don't even have that much content up!

I subbed to lots of good channels on YouTube, but so far the most successful are DrigerGT and the WBO channel. I love them both.
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:58 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: It's OkiBlaze now, thank you very much.

Blah, I forgot.
My favourite youtube beyblader is DrlgerGT no doubt about it.
He is awesome and i have watched almost all his videos.
Maaaaan... DrigerGT gets all the love. [/pout]

He really is quite good though, hah.