Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

Plastic: Dragoon Grin (of course)
HMS: Samurai Changer(I think it's called)
MFB: Undecided, but probably MF Gravity Perseus(Left Spin, Counter Mode, Attack Ver.) 85MF
i have to say, Maximum Meteor dyed/Painted Black, man that thing is so sick.....
Plastice
Galaxy Dragoon
metal fusion
Burn fireblaze 135MS
metal fight galaxy pegasis WL105R2F
cyber pegaisis.i like it because if its design and its face looks pretty cool.i loce the red and clear through mix with the MW and CW.
(May. 31, 2011  9:51 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: i have to say, Maximum Meteor dyed/Painted Black, man that thing is so sick.....

No way guy, Pepsi MM all the way!
Defenitly L Drago Destroy or Vampire Lightning L Drago.
Original: Trygle
V-Force: Dragoon V2 (MAYBE Manta Diver)
HMS: Wolborg
Pre-HWS: Libra
HWS: Gravity Perseus
4D: Beat Lynx
Tongue_out
I have to say Meteo L-Drago LW105LF. It just looks so cool, and for some reason, I really like LF.
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170D. People who went on my threads understand the power of D.
my favourite blade was dragoon
HMS: dranzer
My favourite beyblade would probably be the one that I had bought first, Dragoon, NOT Dragoon G, NOT Master Dragoon, NOT Cyber Dragoon, just the original one that they had first come out with. I still have him(Really broken apart though) in a little box. But, of course I still really like the new metal fight beyblades, like L-Drago (I'm a dragon person) so he would have to be my favourite MFB bey and Dragoon plastic.
well i love my drawnzer my first bey and my first mfb bey libra they both made me a good blader and helped me two become a respected person in terms of blading
my favourite plastic is dranzer g , dragoon s and zeus
hms dragoon mf , dranzer ms and driger
Plastics: Clear Dragoon F and Flash Leopard
HMS: Phantom Fox MS and Dark Leopard MS
Pre HWS: Aquario and Libra
HWS: Mercury Anubis Brave and Galaxy Pegasus
4-D: Big Bang Pegasus and L Drago Destroy
Hm, I always liked Gaia Dragoon, and Dragoon MSUV. For MFB, that's a tough one. When it comes down to looks, Big Bang Pegasis. But my favorite one that I use? Hmm... Cross between MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F or MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) CS.
Hahah, omg, I've taken a liking to MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS as well (Boost/Normal; whatever situation I need it to be in, it responds well)!

I like it because it takes down MF-H Basalt 230CS quite easily, and it can respond to MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF quite well.

Hoping to find some potential in Fang, Big Bang, and L-Drago Destroy soon, and I hope Vari Ares will be useful like Gravity Perseus is. Still trying to find something consistent with Gravity Perseus for this meta-game.

<3 MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
my favorite plastic bey was my first one dragoon v i used beat my freinds all the time until i lost it
My favourites Hell Kerbecs because of the colour scheme. Plus its an awesome bey.
My favourite plastic was Black Dranzer(dont have ot anymore Crying ) and yet to get a favourite from MFB..umm Basalt Horogium maybe next to favourite among my MFBs
All the Dragoon's plastic and HMS. I think they all look awesomeSmile
(Jun. 23, 2011  7:11 AM)Enzoxs Wrote: My favourites Hell Kerbecs because of the colour scheme. Plus its an awesome bey.

Callum6939 Likes this comment

same, Hell Kerbecs FTW... and Quetzalcoatl you cant forget that one as well
My fave un-customized is Vari Ares, Why?
I like everything about it that doesn't have to do with it being good. Shape, look, color scheme, and best of all, its uniqueness (It only has 3 parts!!!)
HMS:
Dranzer MS. Why? cuz dranzer was my fave back then and Dranzer MS was amazing to me.
Rock Scorpio Rock leone Dark bull
Um, since I'm new I'm not sure what HMS means or what you mean by plastic but my favorite bay from the TV program is poison snake! Eee