Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

My fav is seaborg 2 top with 8 balance bering grip base
for mf it is L-drago 105 RF
It's happened again for me. I get a new Bey and I jump on that band wagon.... Even though my Lightning LDrago 100HF can outperform it, I'm in love with my Ray Unicorno D125CS. I can't stop looking at and playing with it. It stomps on Galaxy Pegasis easily, which is obvious, and it even surpasses Storm Pegasis.

I absolutely love Ray Unicorno D125CS. <3
Well the only thing I've posted here is a slam on MFB (but my point still stands BTW) so I think my favourite MFB is the silver Quetz (yeah not exactly original) because its the best looking MFB, the best MFB wheel for attack and comes with a rare track which is also incredibly useful.
plasticGrinranzer v2
HMSGrineath Gargoyle
MFB: Aquario because i am an Aquarius and it has good clear wheel. Ldrago because its a homage to good old Dragoon and its just totally a kick butt beyblade

HMS: I was never familiar with these, so i have no favorite. From what i have seen, i like any and all variants of Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, and Driger

Plastics: Black Dranzer F is up there on my favorites, and right below him is every plastic beyblade that ever existed! =D Plastics are my favorite beys of all time! (yes, even Bumpking too)
My bros favorite beys: Ldrago, Scorpio, Sagitario, and any and all Draciel variants
EARTH AQUILA!
My favorite plastic is... BUMP KING!! It was my first.
HMS: Driger MS, (First HMS) or Strata Dragoon MS (Looked awesome)
My favorite one is the s pegasis with ldrago's tip.
My favorites are Beyblade Strata Dragoon Dragoon and all forms of its line of evolution. I have BEYBLADE THE MOVIE FIERCE BATTLE That I watched so many time and I started Beyblade Strata Dragoon and dragons in the BeyStadium and was a draw.
Lightning L Drago is really my new favourite Beyblade.
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Lightning L Drago is really my new favourite Beyblade.
Why?
LoL! Great to hear, hah. Any particular as to why? What was your old favourite?
(Feb. 09, 2010  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think my favourite Beyblade will become Earth Aquila.
From the start, my fave blades were Draciels, but my fave bit beast was Driger and Galux tied

now my fave blades n the Metal era are any defense type beyblades

but in the metal era my favorite parts are: capricon ring, flame wheel, gravity bowl 145 track, wide ball tip
---i'm not building or suggesting that blade by the way, their just my fave parts
my fave in-show blade though is Clay Aries, but Leone looked cool in show to, so they may tie

hmm outta the four metal bladebreaker blades: Draciel MS...

other than those i dont have any fave blades
pegasis105rf Wrote:Why?

(Sep. 04, 2010  1:00 PM)momiji manju Wrote: LoL! Great to hear, hah. Any particular as to why? What was your old favourite?

Oh, I took for granted the fact that the Hybrid Wheel is just good on so many levels, and even with only an HF, it was still very strong last time Valentin and I played Beyblade.
(Sep. 04, 2010  4:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
pegasis105rf Wrote:Why?

(Sep. 04, 2010  1:00 PM)momiji manju Wrote: LoL! Great to hear, hah. Any particular as to why? What was your old favourite?

Oh, I took for granted the fact that the Hybrid Wheel is just good on so many levels, and even with only an HF, it was still very strong last time Valentin and I played Beyblade.

I find it better than any RF combo I used so far and that includes Quetz I can get consecutive and consistent KOs with mine. It really feels controllable and yet powerful as is. Reminds me a bit of Galeon actually the way it wobbles and maintains at the end of battle after knocking things.
Driger S hands down has always been my favorite beyblade. I don't know what it is about it, but it will always be my personal favorite.
I'm changing my opinion again. I have no favorite Beyblade, but I have a few that I really adore. They would be: Storm Pegasis 105RF, Ray Unicorno D125CS, and Lightning LDrago 100HF in that order.
plastic: is dragoon V2 or G
HMS: is dragoon MS
favourite plastic would be dragoon g
and my favorite hms is dragoon msuv......its like super fast and destructive
I cant help but say it. I love EarthBulldf145/sd. I mean to be its the most favorite bey. Its the best stamina beyblade in top tier Tongue_out
For MFB, I guess it's either MF L-Drago 90WF or MF Lightning L-Drago R²F. Left spin and hard to wear bottoms are like, the bomb.

And for Plastics and HMS, the Driger series (Particularly Driger G) was always pretty cool to me.