Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

(Aug. 02, 2010  12:57 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Big Mac 320YEN.

I'm lovin' it.

(Aug. 01, 2010  11:11 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Big Mac 320YEN Cute

Join the club.
Plastic: Dranzer S
HMS: Wolborg MS
Pre-HWS: Pegasis 105F
HWS: Ray Unicorno D125CS
My favourite Beyblade :

Plastic: Driger F, Voltaic Ape
HMS: Samurai Changer, Dunno
my favorite bey is dark dragoon i always won a bey battle with my friends[/align]
Out of the box, I'm tied with Storm Pegasis 105RF and Lightning L Drago 100HF.

But personally, my favorite right now is Earth Phoenix C145WD.
same here Storm Pegasis 105RF and Lightning L Drago but also i like Dark Wolf
My favorite is Gemios DF145FS. Its design looks pretty cool. But if im using a beyblade that id really battle with, it would be Lighting L Drago.
Mercury Anubis. Wink
Plastic beyblade griffon, no MFB yet
*Sigh* My fave has changed yet again. Lightning LDrago 100HF. Without a doubt, it has to be one of the best out of the box.
I dont have a single favourite blade. But I have favourite parts.

AR: Triple Tiger (Driger GT)
Base: Metal Semi-Flat (Driger V)

And ofcourse you cant forget 10 Heavy and magnet cores to add some weight, because a little weight is good!
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:51 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: *Sigh* My fave has changed yet again. Lightning LDrago 100HF. Without a doubt, it has to be one of the best out of the box.

This is rather debatable.
Plastic: Dranzer GT and Dragoon GT
HMS: Dragoon MS and Dranzer MS
alll the dragoons ^-^(and strata dragoons) and favorite HMS would be dragoon msuv and dranzer ms ^-^
MFB: rock leon,counter leon,mercury anubus,gravity perseus
i like flame saggitaro and rock leone.
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:08 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  6:51 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: *Sigh* My fave has changed yet again. Lightning LDrago 100HF. Without a doubt, it has to be one of the best out of the box.

This is rather debatable.

In the PTW, it kills anything. Well, that's what it showed for me anyway, and that was without customization. I don't doubt that it needs customization when used in the Attack Stadium though.

Anyway, sorry for getting side tracked. Lightning L Drago looks awesome because while it's spinning, it looks like a mint you get at a sushi place.
I've seen videos of it and I can confirm it goes wild in the PTW it circles the tornado ridge extremely fast and is able to run into the centre I believe

EDIT: I can't really confirm, what I meant to say was that there's evidence it performs exceptional well in the PTW
TBH, I think Storm Pegasus is still the best out of the box.
I agree with OkiBlaze, but in the PTW, LLD is almost always the winner against Storm Pegasis. But in an Attack Stadium, it's the opposite. Uncustomized of course.
Well I think the main reason S Peg is outclassed by LL Drago in the PTW is the fact that it has longer stamina, and LL Drago is pretty good at destabilizing other Beys
definatley flash leopard not 2 because personally 2 is usless unless playing in mangnet stadium love the look of both of em though Smile)
Tough descision...

Plastic:Master Dranzer because its the only plastic blade I have.Also it was given to me (slightly broken) from a friend at my old school...
HMS:Gaia Dragoon MS because, its purple! Gaia Dragoon says theres no such thing as Male and Female colours!
MFB:Lightning L'Drago because, its just awesome.No other reason...Smile