Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:Galeon hands down... my old partner... and as for MS.. I LOVE how Jiraya looks.. but it would probably be Samurai Changer... I REALLY REALLY wish I had one.. T_______T

Off topic: I still wish they'd made a Galeon MS.

You and me both... T_T But what would that have been I mean look at what Galeon 2 was? Eww...

I'm also a big fan of Appollon for obvious reasons... it had very nice power.
dude galeon 2 looked sweet

too bad it sucked
Welll My Favorite is Tyson BeyBlade and Kai BeyBlade
Artie Wrote:dude galeon 2 looked sweet

too bad it sucked

I said look at what it WAS (as in performance) Not at how it looked... I agree aesthetically it was VERY pleasing. What gets me is for some reason they didn't release it as EG even though it was in the show I think the one in the show might be cool to make and try out, but that's just me.
Yeah EG would be cool to use so we can know how it Perform in a Real Life Battle.
Beyblade14 Wrote:Welll My Favorite is Tyson BeyBlade and Kai BeyBlade

those aren't beyblades
Tamer Brad Wrote:those aren't beyblades

What are you talking about? I love the Tyson Beyblade.
Vulcan Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:those aren't beyblades

What are you talking about? I love the Tyson Beyblade.

[Image: takaobpft7.jpg]
was waiting for that
No I Ment Dragoon and Kai Dranzer, I have those two
Beyblade14 Wrote:No I Ment Dragoon and Kai Dranzer, I have those two

Kai Dranzer is awesome.

sup
[Image: attachment.php?aid=13]
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

You do realize that there are a ton of different Dragoons and Dranzers right? You are going to have to be more specific.
G Wrote:sup
[Image: attachment.php?aid=13]
That's scary.
Beyblade14 Wrote:Yeah EG would be cool to use so we can know how it Perform in a Real Life Battle.

Uhm.
plastic: driger v2
HMS: (if i look at colours and stuff) aero knight
Plastic: I've always loved Driger S and Voltaic Ape, possibly Gaia Dragoon V.
HMS: Wolborg MS a.k.a. The bane of bladers everywhere.
HMS: Advance Striker, it's just so kewl. It's customisable without any other parts, and every part of it works well in customs.
I also have a soft spot for Advance Averager.

Plastic: Metal Dranzer. I suppose it's because it's not the best blade in the world, in spit of which it made me really appreciate SG-Flat.
Galman will always command a special place in my collection, for the above reason. It's very good at what it does, and it gets better at it as the weilder does. Also it uses a generic SG-sharp BB. It's ingenious in its simplicity.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:HMS: Advance Striker, it's just so kewl. It's customisable without any other parts, and every part of it works well in customs.
I also have a soft spot for Advance Averager.

Plastic: Metal Dranzer. I suppose it's because it's not the best blade in the world, in spit of which it made me really appreciate SG-Flat.
Galman will always command a special place in my collection, for the above reason. It's very good at what it does, and it gets better at it as the weilder does. Also it uses a generic SG-sharp BB. It's ingenious in its simplicity.

I'd say everything you said about Galman applies to far more Beyblades than Galman, and they're much stronger. Galeon is probably the closest to that.
Used to be gekiryu-oh, it just looked so awesomely cool and I'd still love to own it but at the momen't it's my Galeon... I've lost the attack ring though *cries*
Of the original plastic series, discounting V Force and G Revolution series tops, I'd say Draciel Metal Ball Defense and Master Draciel. They're the best uncusotmized beyblades I dealt with or played against.

HMS I only have one so far and Wolborg MS and Advance Eterner are coming in teh mail. So I guess my favorite so far is Advance Striker.
Quote:Draciel Metal Ball Defense and Master Draciel.

Hm, I always thought Driger S was the best uncustomised original blade. My bro got master draciel a while back though and I must say it is damn hard to beat!
Plastic: Galeon!!! (really missed it, my sub-ring broke)
HMS: Dranzer MS i guess

Master Draciel is not hard to beat, depending on which stadium you use. If you use the attack type Japanese stadiums (yellow colour ones), Master Draciel would lose its balance very quickly. On the other hand, on an endurance type stadium, Master Draciel owns, but Dranzer S and Master Dranzer owns more. lol.
J Wrote:Plastic: Galeon!!! (really missed it, my sub-ring broke)
HMS: Dranzer MS i guess

Master Draciel is not hard to beat, depending on which stadium you use. If you use the attack type Japanese stadiums (yellow colour ones), Master Draciel would lose its balance very quickly. On the other hand, on an endurance type stadium, Master Draciel owns, but Dranzer S and Master Dranzer owns more. lol.

Dranzer MS is a piece of garbage and you have no right insulting anyone's choices if you think it's any good.

As for Master Draciel, the AR is very useful; you shouldn't judge the value of a Beyblade in its uncustomized form.