Favorite moves

(Apr. 11, 2021  10:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  10:14 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: I just a big Fafnir fan so really any Fafnir moves are my favorites like:

Drain Spin, Nothing Break, Geist Spin, Geist Claw, Absorb Break, Geist Counter and last but not least Mirage Claw!

*sad Wizard Blow & Ratchet Through noises, but I think I have a good idea as to why they're not on here*

OMG I actually forgot about Wizard Fafnir but ya cant really blame me. (in MY opinion) Wizard just seems out of place and kinda in the shadows also it is not owned by Free so thats also why I think its kinda meh
(Apr. 11, 2021  10:14 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: I just a big Fafnir fan so really any Fafnir moves are my favorites like:

Drain Spin, Nothing Break, Geist Spin, Geist Claw, Absorb Break, Geist Counter and last but not least Mirage Claw!
Absorb Break is probably my favorite Fafnir move.
(Apr. 11, 2021  10:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Absorb Break is probably my favorite Fafnir move.

I can agree with that. One of the reasons I like it is because of how the teeth on the Driver kinda lock together when Absorb Break is activated!
(Nov. 04, 2020  4:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Using dub names except for gt and sparking
Metal Fusion: Metal Wing Smash, Flame Claw, Starbooster Attack, Inferno Overdrive(i think)
Metal Masters: Hades Gate, Reverse Wind Strike
Metal Fury: Final Drive, Dragon Emperor Life Destructor, Ishtar Impact, Armageddon, Final Inferno(i think)
Shogun Steel: N/A
Burst: Crux Boost, Winged Launch, Counter Break,
Evolution: Ultimate Flash Launch, Double Strike(especially the snake pit one), Bolt Attack, Requiem Whip/Genesis Whip, Cyclone Counter(i love most of the evolution moves but these are my absolute faves)
Turbo: Bloody Squall(ik this is sub), Emperor Drift, Double Dread Cannon, Revive Impact, Dread Impact, Flying dread impact... well all of phi's moves, Turbo Whip, all of mah boi suoh's moves
Gt: Lock Reverse, Wizard Blow, The Judgement, Superior Turbo
Sparking: Triple Twister, Xceed Counter, Variant Disaster, Twin Strike, Helios Volcano

For turbo in japanese it bloody squall and english is brutal squall and i’m just helping you.
DRAGON EMPEROR LIFE DESTRUCTOR
This is definitely one of the most underrated moves in Beyblade burst.

[Image: B943-B1-D2-6-CE7-4-FFA-8-CFA-4-AA3-DD68-DA09.webp]

Bloody Squall is honestly the coolest thing there is.
(Apr. 18, 2021  11:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote: This is definitely one of the most underrated moves in Beyblade burst.

I love that move, forgot to add it to my favorite move list. The animation is so amazing, rain coming down to squuall a bey.
My fave move is proabably limit break impact Because IT BURSTED SHU VALT AND RANTARO nobody can say that move is weak
(Apr. 19, 2021  12:06 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: My fave move is proabably limit break impact Because IT BURSTED SHU VALT AND RANTARO nobody can say that move is weak

It’s weak. Boom. I said it. 😈

(Apr. 18, 2021  11:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote: This is definitely one of the most underrated moves in Beyblade burst.

Definitely
(Apr. 19, 2021  12:00 AM)MasterChef Wrote:

I love that move, forgot to add it to my favorite move list. The animation is so amazing, rain coming down to squuall a bey.

Yeah it’s really great. For some reason it’s just so forgettable though.
My favorite moves
Dual layer- Hypershield Crash, Upper launch, swing counter
Fav launches- Solar Boost, Sprint Boost (where Valt jumps 30 ft in the air), Cruxboost

God- Nothing break, super tempest attack, ultimate Genesis reboot
Fav launches- Cruxboost, Sprint boost, joshua’s launch

Turbo- Double Dread Cannon Crush, Emperor Crash, Turbo Breaker
Fav launches- Fubuki fused launch with Cruxboost, shu’s launch, Aigers launch

Gt- Dual Phantom, Eclipse Pulse, Hurricane Defense (I haven’t watched the entire Gt anime so I don’t know many moves or launches, but my fav launch is probably deltas.

Sparking- Brave Crush, Nothing break, Triple Twister
Tag team moves- raging tempest where lui slams into dragon awakens dragon and yeets it into the opponent, Ranjiro and AIGER move where AIGER rides the tornado and goes down, limit break impact which is hikaru and Hyun as twinstrike and limit break combined
Launches- Lanes Launch, Shu’s launch, Aiga’s launch

DB- Ranzous Double Cyclone Tornado, Dynamite Bomber, Raging Upper (those are literally the only moves lol)
Launches- Ranzous launch, Lui’s launch, bells launch

Those were in each season, and yes they were in order from greatest to least favorite, but now i will say my most favorite of each out of the entire burst series (this one took me a while cause there are just so many moves launches and tag team combos) I also said the specific scene cause some of these moves are used more than 1 time
Move- FAFNIR! HIT IT WITH NOTHING BREAK! (Free in god with drain Fafnir in his battle against lui before the semifinals)
Tag team move- Raging Tempest
Launch- Fubuki’s fused launch with Cruxboost in his battle against AIGER right before AIGER turned evil-ish
Genesis Whip. Every since this move was introduced, I've been in love with it. I love this animation for it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Honestly, no Slash move beats the original two from Burst God. They're just too iconic
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Honestly, no Slash move beats the original two from Burst God. They're just too iconic

I absolutely, unreservedly agree. I wish they had kept the Whip moves exclusive to Valt and Shu.
(Apr. 19, 2021  12:53 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: My favorite moves
Fav launches- Solar Boost, Sprint Boost (where Valt jumps 30 ft in the air), Cruxboost

Gt- Dual Phantom, Eclipse Pulse, Hurricane Defense (I haven’t watched the entire Gt anime so I don’t know many moves or launches, but my fav launch is probably deltas.

Tag team moves- raging tempest where lui slams into dragon awakens dragon and yeets it into the opponent, Ranjiro and AIGER move where AIGER rides the tornado and goes down, limit break impact which is hikaru and Hyun as twinstrike and limit break combined

DB- Ranzous Double Cyclone Tornado, Dynamite Bomber, Raging Upper (those are literally the only moves lol)

Those were in each season, and yes they were in order from greatest to least favorite, but now i will say my most favorite of each out of the entire burst series (this one took me a while cause there are just so many moves launches and tag team combos) I also said the specific scene cause some of these moves are used more than 1 time
Move- FAFNIR! HIT IT WITH NOTHING BREAK! (Free in god with drain Fafnir in his battle against lui before the semifinals)
Launch- Fubuki’s fused launch with Cruxboost in his battle against AIGER right before AIGER turned evil-ish

It is actually Brave Flash not Brave Crush
(Apr. 19, 2021  10:43 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  12:53 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: My favorite moves

It is actually Brave Flash not Brave Crush
oh, ok. lol.
(Apr. 19, 2021  12:06 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: My fave move is proabably limit break impact Because IT BURSTED SHU VALT AND RANTARO nobody can say that move is weak

Oh my gosh!!! It burst RAGNOROCK!!!!!!! HOWWW!!!!!!

Also I thing dead canon is pretty cool
Mach tornado and Hyper tornado are honestly god tier in quality, so cool. Counter Break is still as awesome as ever too.

It’s Twin Break Impact and I’m being nice
(Apr. 20, 2021  1:42 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:

Oh my gosh!!! It burst RAGNOROCK!!!!!!! HOWWW!!!!!!

Well the highlight was valt and shu
Dragon Emperor Life Destructor, Cosmic Tornado, king lion crushing fang, king lion reverse wind strike, etc kyoya's moves and Ryuga's.

Absorb Break, Brave Sword, Raging Upper, World Spin, limit break the end
(Apr. 24, 2021  4:45 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  1:42 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Oh my gosh!!! It burst RAGNOROCK!!!!!!! HOWWW!!!!!!

Well the highlight was valt and shu

(The joke is that Ragnorock is super easy to burst....)
Twin Break Impact. It's use in the finale was beautiful. I may not be a fan of Sparking but the finale was excellent. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
any of valts moves tbh
also i really like sprint boost (the move where valt jumps 30ft in the air)
DOUBLE WING CYCLONEEEEEEEE