Favorite moves

(Apr. 25, 2021  5:04 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: FLAMING CYCLONEEEEEEEE

Flaming cyclone? Don't remember that move.
(Apr. 25, 2021  5:09 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Flaming cyclone? Don't remember that move.

i might have typed the wrong move but its a move the new raguruk does

So that's the name of that move. I heard Cyclone but could not understand the first word. I also love how he starts off with Mach and Super Tornado. Two highly skilled bladers develop two awesome moves, then a random Brazilian member of their (who knows how large) family waltzes in and straight up copies them as his STARTING moves. Amigo indeed.
EDIT: The wiki calls it Double Wing Cyclone though.
(Apr. 25, 2021  5:11 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

So that's the name of that move. I heard Cyclone but could not understand the first word. I also love how he starts off with Mach and Super Tornado. Two highly skilled bladers develop two awesome moves, then a random Brazilian member of their (who knows how large) family waltzes in and straight up copies them as his STARTING moves. Amigo indeed.

Because it is Double Wing Cyclone. I don't know where this Flaming thing came from.
And ngl I was and still am salty about using Mach Tornado at the very start of the battle. Like dude, this was the ultimate move of a literal LEGEND, you don't just go and do it like that.
my fav moves are probably these:
rush shoot
god slash
requiem slash
z buster
knight mega blow
superior eclipse
bound wing
union slash
brave sword
world spin
world slash
nothing break
raging upper
mach tornado
limit break the end

yea i put way too many moves here but i like a lot of moves so....Grin
Dynamite Bomber became one of my new fave moves
I do like the sound of Variant Disaster and Dynamite Bomber
(Apr. 25, 2021  5:11 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

Yeah it is Double Wing Cyclone
Z breaker had been cemented in my head somehow.
Ultimate Flash V and Ultimate Slash V are definitely on my list of favorite moves.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=24166822]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=24171692]
(Dec. 20, 2021  5:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Ultimate Flash V and Ultimate Slash V are definitely on my list of favorite moves.

Wait, I thought that was just an enhanced version of Ultimate Slash V. I probably wasn't paying attention to the audio. But those moves are definitely one of the coolest.
(Dec. 20, 2021  6:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2021  5:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Ultimate Flash V and Ultimate Slash V are definitely on my list of favorite moves.

Wait, I thought that was just an enhanced version of Ultimate Slash V. I probably wasn't paying attention to the audio. But those moves are definitely one of the coolest.
That's what I thought at first as well until I listened more closely. Makes sense too given how Valtryek races across the edge of the stadium before striking.
Tbh, i actually love the animation for Savior Slash (Valt and Rashads) but my favorite move overall has to be Greatest Spear, it's so goofy but also pretty devastating as well.

Astral Spark, Variant Disaster and Dynamite/Dangerous Bomber are pretty cool too.
Season 1: Jet Shoot, Rush Shoot, Counter Break, Lost Spiral, True Jet Shoot

Season 2: Ultimate Bond Jet Shoot, Ultimate Bound Attack, God Slash, Requiem Slash, Cyclone Loop

Season 3: Super Z Defense, Super Z Buster, Super Z Sword, Winning Slash, Super Z Valkyrie Slash, Super Z Flash Shoot Knight Flyer

Season 4: Master Smash, Bound Stinger, Bound Wing, Final Blast, Regalia Scream, Double Bushin Guard

Season 5: Brave Sword, Limit Break The End, Twin Strike, Zone Counter, Twin Break Impact, Raging Tempest, Variant Disaster

Season 6: Dynamite Bomber, Dangerous Bomber, Double Wing Cyclone, True Savior Slash, Ultimate Slash V, Ultimate Flash V, Double Prominence Dive
S1:Rush shoot and counter break

S2Confusedtrike god slash, Requiem slash, and cyclone loop

S3:Winning flash shoot and Cho z whip and sword

S4:Bound Wing and Bushin guard

S5:Brave Sword,Brave Flash,World Slash,Counter Break the End.

S6:Ultimate Slash V,Ultimate Flash V Dangerous Bomber,Greatest Spear,and Double Prominence Drive.
My favorite movie is by Lui with is RAGING UPPER!

Raid UPPER!!
dragon emperor LIFE DESTRUCTOR