Favorite Villain

Lol, I choose the conductor, or the reapers, because TWEWY has brought me some good memorys (execpt for day 2)
I think I have a new favorite villain, it would have to be either killer croc or still bane.
This... Is a disappointment, its for video game villains...
I'd have to say Jyakira, the leader of Team Shadow in Pokemon Colosseum, I mean, why would anyone want to harm and corrupt such small and cute creatures? 'Nuff said.
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:00 PM)DrigerKai Wrote: This... Is a disappointment, its for video game villains...
I'd have to say Jyakira, the leader of Team Shadow in Pokemon Colosseum, I mean, why would anyone want to harm and corrupt such small and cute creatures? 'Nuff said.

That is a video game villain.
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:04 PM)Van-Da-Lizer Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:00 PM)DrigerKai Wrote: This... Is a disappointment, its for video game villains...

I know, your point is...? Its suppose to be for video game villains.
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:09 PM)DrigerKai Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:04 PM)Van-Da-Lizer Wrote:

Why you acting like it's not a video game villain.
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:18 PM)Van-Da-Lizer Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:09 PM)DrigerKai Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:04 PM)Van-Da-Lizer Wrote: That is a video game villain.

I'm not... I am fully aware that its a video game character, and I'm getting the feeling your just generally spamming.
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:43 PM)DrigerKai Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:18 PM)Van-Da-Lizer Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:09 PM)DrigerKai Wrote: I know, your point is...? Its suppose to be for video game villains.

I'm not... I am fully aware that its a video game character, and I'm getting the feeling your just generally spamming.

ok sorry, and I don't spam.
mmmmmhhhh........
Chakravartin (Asura's Wrath) is a great villain, but i don't know if i like it that much...

i think Calypso, definitely Calypso of twisted metal, a classic game character, well known for being like a devil personification in humanity
joker,venom or shadow they are the top 3
mine would be Darksol from shining force 1 and dr eggman
I'll give you a hint http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/thumb/b/b7/...iance3.jpg
(Oct. 21, 2012  9:11 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'll give you a hint http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/thumb/b/b7/...iance3.jpg

Lol that's a bad(meaning cool) villain.
to be serious i would have to say killgore from my life as a teenage robot is my fav evil person he has .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. robot claws! sikeeeeee ........ ...... dino agito he beast in the game
mine is rago
My favorite anti-villians/villians are these:
- Rago; his character desgin and personal is very good
- Dr. Eggman; always be the funny yet evil genius trying to create an emperor and I'm actual hoping he does, haha.
- Marik Ishtar (Melvin) from Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged by littlekurboh (CardGamesFTW), lol.
giovanni for sure he has 50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 super pokemon!
Slender Man will molest your soul. He's one of my favorites. Dark Nebula (Kirby, not Beyblade) is cool too.
Alright time to give this guy justice
Okay where to start, Firstly he made himself a robot just to wipe out the cooper clan
Secondly he is basically immortal
Thirdly he steal the cooper book of thieving just to show that they suck at stealing
Fourthly even when he is dead he is the focus of an entire game (see sly 2: band of thieves)
And his voice uhhhhhh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4o4w0kt0-Y
(cant seem to embed this)go to 0:20
Doctor eggman and the didact
Marik from yugioh best villan of all time!
Starting to like the Croc from TMNT and the Croc from Batman Arkham Asylum.