Favorite Super Smash Bros Character

(Apr. 21, 2020  9:11 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Ness’s B attack?
Nothing projectiles wise annoys me if you're wondering what I mean. Absorbing vortex is the name of one of Mii gunner's down specials, it absorbs energy projectiles for health.

Ohhhh. Well I main Pikachu and I can’t absorb. But I can reflect with Palutena so…
Jigglypuff because I do good with all of the bad characters and bad with all the good characters
(Apr. 21, 2020  10:43 PM)FlameDan Wrote: I main pikachu and palutena

Gee, that sounds awfully familiar. Oh wait… I main those two.
(Apr. 21, 2020  9:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  9:11 PM)bladekid Wrote: Nothing projectiles wise annoys me if you're wondering what I mean. Absorbing vortex is the name of one of Mii gunner's down specials, it absorbs energy projectiles for health.

Ohhhh. Well I main Pikachu and I can’t absorb. But I can reflect with Palutena so…
Ness is really strong against pika. Probably pika's worst matchup.
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:52 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  9:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Ohhhh. Well I main Pikachu and I can’t absorb. But I can reflect with Palutena so…
Ness is really strong against pika. Probably pika's worst matchup.

That’s why I hate Ness… dang it.
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:52 PM)bladekid Wrote: Ness is really strong against pika. Probably pika's worst matchup.

That’s why I hate Ness… dang it.
There are a lot of perks to playing pika though.
(Apr. 22, 2020  3:20 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That’s why I hate Ness… dang it.
There are a lot of perks to playing pika though.

Yeah. The best one being the adorable taunts.
I’ve leaned toward more speedy characters, like greninja. I don’t have ultimate, but if I did I’d choose joker. He’s noice and speedy and kinda like a tornado staller if he was a beyblade. He has weaker attacks and defence, is the best think to do is stay away until the opponent until later when you attack with Arsen. Similar to tornado stallers.

What have I done. Smash and beyblade should never be connected. It is forbidden
(Apr. 22, 2020  8:22 PM)Orbit Wrote: I’ve leaned toward more speedy characters, like greninja. I don’t have ultimate, but if I did I’d choose joker. He’s noice and speedy and kinda like a tornado staller if he was a beyblade. He has weaker attacks and defence, is the best think to do is stay away until the opponent until later when you attack with Arsen. Similar to tornado stallers.

What have I done. Smash and beyblade should never be connected. It is forbidden
That's not how joker is played. He is a rush down with high damage output and strong kill options and is most of the time in your face. If you want characters like tornado stallers, go for someone like wii fit trainer, that's a character who can stall.
I know, but you can play him this way more than any other character. Being defensive isn’t bad or anything.

Though I would probably learn combos and ways to rush opponents like you said
(Apr. 22, 2020  11:02 PM)Orbit Wrote: I know, but you can play him this way more than any other character. Being defensive isn’t bad or anything.

Though I would probably learn combos and ways to rush opponents like you said
Again, you can play a lot of people this way. Characters like cloud and Wii fit trainer.
Greninja is my main and is awesome ash greninja is just no
I absolutely love Shulk. Because first of all he comes my favorite video games series (Xenoblade Chronicles, definitely play this gem of you have the occasion to) and I love the possibilities the Monado Arts offer... Smile
Y'all should play me sometime, I really need the practice lol.
(Apr. 24, 2020  5:43 PM)bladekid Wrote: Y'all should play me sometime, I really need the practice lol.

I would, but I need a Nintendo account so that I can use the 12 month Nintendo Online thing that came with Tetris 99.
(Apr. 24, 2020  5:43 PM)bladekid Wrote: Y'all should play me sometime, I really need the practice lol.

I will
Metroid for beginner and Zero suit cause she thicc lol
(Apr. 24, 2020  6:21 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:

I will
Cool, hit me up with your discord or friend code. I can't play today but probably sometime.

yeah could probaly play sometime do you have online bladekid?
(Apr. 24, 2020  11:05 PM)FlameDan Wrote:

yeah could probaly play sometime do you have online bladekid?
I do. Dm me your discord and friend code if you want to play
My favorite is Chrom better up b then roy
Metaknight for me and I always use the galactaknight alt.
Joker and Link. Honorable mentions DK, Palutena, and Little mac Grin