Favorite Quotes

"NOT FOR LONG!" (Crazed voice)-Kai G Revolution, battle between tyson and kai.
Yu- thats so stinky!
Benkei- bu,bu,bu,bull!!!!!
Testsuya(dub):CRABBAWHAT?
tetsuya(dub):pegasis starblas-,uh,sea crab seaking!!(lol)
kenta and benkie(sub):parts,exchange!!!(while dancing)
ginga(to a kid):i got it! i finally got it!
benkei:smart move,einstein!(cracked me up)
ryuga:l-drago has the awesome power to spin to the left!
Tetsuya: Cause the crab knows all, snap snap!

Tetsuya is hilarious.
"M'name is Dr. Crabcakes" or whatever Tetsuya said when he introduced himself to Ginga and Madoka. HOW DID THEY FALL FOR THAT!?!?

Also when Ginga stuck his face in the camera at that interview, and whenever he mentions "Madoka's Special Hamburgers"

"Time to skedaddle"
"crabby promotion"
"crabby crab"
"CRABBAWHAT?"
"operation O"
"L-Drago...WHYYY?!?!"
"Pegasis starblas-, uh, sea crab seaking!!!"(LOLfail)
Episode 25: Tobio "You act all cool but your a nobody. A Nobody! & you wrecked my hair! You wrecked my hair!"
Randoms in crowd "Is that a dress?" "That guys hair is bizarre." "That guys weird."
Kai: *at Tyson* Just shut up/zip it and follow my lead
Tyson: grr =_=

Max: Sounds like they're married

-The first episode of the Russia arc XD
Dizzi: What do you think I am? A compu- Oh yeah...

Awkward...
i loved when tetsuya was about to transfer his points to gingas pointer *like in opera* "HAWWWWWWWW!"
Forgot what episode..

Regi- Dark Move! Serpent Venom Strike!
(Aries gets Trashed)
Boom!(Big Explosion)
Hyoma-AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHOOHOOOH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Crowd-AHAHAH(gasp)
Regi-Well that was A Fun Battle!
Blader DJ- UH UHUH AH The winner, is The Winner is Regi!
Hyoma-AHAHARGHHHHHHHHH
Regi-That was the Best thing.. for Your Bey!
Regi-YYYYYEEEESSSSSS!

ROFL!
So I was watching a few episodes of MFB english dub, and when Tetsuya gets defeated by Benkei, he says this:

Tetsuya: Bull Crab!

O.O
(Mar. 12, 2011  6:35 PM)iR Wrote: So I was watching a few episodes of MFB english dub, and when Tetsuya gets defeated by Benkei, he says this:

O.O

Woah did they get carp past the radar? (I know he didn't say carp but you know what I mean) I swear Tetsuya gets some of the best lines in MFB it helps that he hams up every scene he is in XD
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:35 AM)Ichiro Wrote: Forgot what episode..

Regi- Dark Move! Serpent Venom Strike!
(Aries gets Trashed)
Boom!(Big Explosion)
Hyoma-AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHOOHOOOH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Crowd-AHAHAH(gasp)
Regi-Well that was A Fun Battle!
Blader DJ- UH UHUH AH The winner, is The Winner is Regi!
Hyoma-AHAHARGHHHHHHHHH
Regi-That was the Best thing.. for Your Bey!
Regi-YYYYYEEEESSSSSS!

ROFL!
i also love...
Reigi: DARK MOVE-
Hyoma: WUT HE SED?!
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:57 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  6:35 PM)iR Wrote: So I was watching a few episodes of MFB english dub, and when Tetsuya gets defeated by Benkei, he says this:

O.O

Woah did they get carp past the radar? (I know he didn't say carp but you know what I mean) I swear Tetsuya gets some of the best lines in MFB it helps that he hams up every scene he is in XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6k_VdXL63E , skip to about 2:05.
Beyblade G revoultion!!

Zeus-(stammering) wh..wh....who are you??
KAI-(threatening face) Kai !! thats my name!

Hillary:-
It's not polite to beyblade in a public pool.

Tyson, stop being such a bully

One day, Tyson's head is just going to explode

Can't take Tyson anywhere without making a scene
(Mar. 12, 2011  6:35 PM)iR Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6k_VdXL63E , skip to about 2:05.
Thanks for the link mate! My reaction to it Gasp wow the dubbers are really having fun with Tetsuya!
From V-Force's first episode (Which is kind of the black sheep of bakuten shoot, if you ask me) Tyson just woke up and is late for school. He gets scolded by his mad grand-pa who accidentally breaks a plant. Tyson runs off while his grandpa rambles. Then, Tyson says, while running.

"Sorry granpa...But hey, I AM the world champion beyblader!" while looking directly at the camera.

Ok, so why did he say that, exactly? Does being the world champion beyblader excuse him for...wait, what is he sorry for, anyway? Waking up late? If his grandpa was up, why didn't he just wake Tyson?

Man, Bakuten Shoot is full of plot holes Uncertain (Just like MFB, but I digress...)
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:20 PM)Dark Ray Eagle1 Wrote: Gingka:What did you say i do not think i heard right if you dare make fun of my father again you going to pay

Ryuga: I'll say it a 1,000 times...Your father couldn't cut it. If the father was weak, what do you think the son will be like!?

This is not word from word, but I like the quote.
(Mar. 14, 2011  5:20 PM)Dude Wrote: From V-Force's first episode (Which is kind of the black sheep of bakuten shoot, if you ask me) Tyson just woke up and is late for school. He gets scolded by his mad grand-pa who accidentally breaks a plant. Tyson runs off while his grandpa rambles. Then, Tyson says, while running.

"Sorry granpa...But hey, I AM the world champion beyblader!" while looking directly at the camera.

Ok, so why did he say that, exactly? Does being the world champion beyblader excuse him for...wait, what is he sorry for, anyway? Waking up late? If his grandpa was up, why didn't he just wake Tyson?

Man, Bakuten Shoot is full of plot holes Uncertain (Just like MFB, but I digress...)

I have to agree V-Force was the weakest of the Bakuten seasons and the Stalkers sorry I mean Saint Shields are imo the worst Bakuten characters. Just soooo obsessed with their damn mission! Pinching_eyes_2

Now that you mention it Dude that was a strange thing for Tyson to say, maybe he was sorry for making Grandpa breaking the plant (Tyson being careless about the plants contradict Tyson in the manga as he is careful about a spot in the garden because of his deceased mother) and yeah why didn't Grandpa wake Tyson up? I know if that was me and I was oversleeping (which I don't do) my Dad would have me up quicker than you can say "go shoot" and being the World Champion doesn't excuse for anything either.

But yeah, the two Beyblade series are shows about magic spinning tops that spin for about 10-15 minutes should we expect anything to make sense? XD

My fave quote? Anything that comes out of Dub!Max's mouth Tongue_out_wink
Kai: I'm always the last dumpling in the wok.

Just so random. Yet makes sense...
"Remember my name in your nightmares!" - Kyoya.
I'm not mad! Not me! You're just the one I'll never forgive! - Ginga VS Ryuga.
Ginga hagane- Triple Beef Burger!!!

His expressions were aaaawwwwwwwweeeeeeeeesssssssooooommmmmmeeeeee!!!!!
Tendo Yuu: "Kenchi, Benben, sore kara...dare dake?" ("That means Kenchi, Benben, and also...who are you again?")
~MFB, Episode 21~