Favorite Quotes

"Earth Eagle, Metal Wing Smash! Don't Hesitate!"

made me lol
Well, it could hit a rock. That would make it hesitate...
Or a Rock wheel. Uber Recoil Block attack!

Ryuutaro: "FAAAATE..." sounds like he's high.
"Crabba What!"
"Talk about Crustration Frustration, huh!"
Elvis voice is awesome!
Megablader9 ' Wrote: "Crabba What!"
"Talk about Crustration Frustration, huh!"
Elvis voice is awesome!

That is epic i was gonna mention it but beaten lol no matter glad this is posted
"Why do you think I reserved all that power? To recharge my cellphone?!"

-Tsubasa (dub)
(Nov. 29, 2010  8:44 AM)pikabattler Wrote: ep7

Modoka: "well, lets go Watson."
Ginga: "hey why do you get to be Sherlock?"

Later on in the ep: Kenta: "how did you know i was training?"
both Modoka and Ginga: "it's elementary my dear Watson!"

Love the Sherlock Holmes references.
I was just watching that episode!
I am confused. I have read numerous Sherlock Holmes books, and have never seen him say
"It's elementary my dear Watson." Has anyone else? So the references are misleading.
Anyway, Sora's "Epic Fail!" makes him awesome. When has someone said that in an anime?! Never.
(Nov. 29, 2010  8:44 AM)pikabattler Wrote: Modoka: "well, lets go Watson."
Ginga: "hey why do you get to be Sherlock?"

Later on in the ep: Kenta: "how did you know i was training?"
both Modoka and Ginga: "it's elementary my dear Watson!"

God I love that episode. As has been said, I don't remember Sherlock saying that.
Kyouya: "This fight is between me and Gingka. I'm not gonna lend my talent to likes of you stretch!" ROFL XD

Also, "YEAH I'M GETTIN FIRED UP NOW! I'M SMOKIN, I'M HOT! I'M BURNIN UP! READY FOR A BUNCH OF BATTLES!" HILARIOUS!
Benkei (Dub): If you mess with the bull your gonna get the horns.
"If you mess with the ram, you're gonna get the horns"
-Hyouma

Such a fail..
Tyson:Who are you?Daichi:My name's Daichi. I challenge you! And when I win I'll be Japan's number one beyblader.Tyson:You?Daichi:If you want this trophy back you have to beybattle me for it.Tyson:You want it so bad, you can have it.Daichi:What?Tyson:Just go back to whatever tree you fell out of.Daichi:Hey! Are you making fun of me, Tyson?Tyson:I'm not making fun of you. Whoever dressed you has already taken care of that for me.DaichiUnhappytakes his bag of his shoulder)Oh, yeah! (he takes out his beyblade, launcher and fires)Take that!TysonUnhappyTyson becomes shocked)Huh! (He takes out his beyblade and launcher)Watch it! (fires his beyblade. His beyblade and Daichi's beyblade ricochet back)You're not half bad. Been practicing with the other animals at the zoo?Daichi:That's it, Tyson!TysonGaspkay, why not?
Mr. DickensonUnhappymakes a choice on the result of the championship battle between Tyson and Kai)Ladies and gentlemen, after viewing the safety of the contestants, the stadium, the fans, and the contestants' beyblades, I have come to a choice and I know my choice may not be a popular one. But I announce the BBA Revolution and the Blitzkrieg Boys both World Champions.KaiUnhappyshouts) No way! You can't do that to me! Are you telling me that this tournament has been nothing but a complete joke? That everything that we did doesn't count because you decide we get punished for working hard?Mr. Dickenson:Kai, please...Kai:All I'm asking is to decide this in the beystadium. Winner, if that's what you want you can have it! All I want to do is settle my battle with Tyson! What about you, Tyson? How do you want to settle this?Tyson:Well, I ...Kai:I can't believe you want to leave this battle as a tie either! Especially being the World Champ and all. What do you say?Tyson:Well, I say we finish this battle!
Kenny: gee I hope Tyson knows what he's doing
Tyson (thinking) gee I hope I know what I'm doing

oh and of course
Tetsuya CRABBY CRAB CRAB
Tetsuya when he was against the gemios twins " Hot,cold,hot,cold,hot,cold,hot,cold,hot,hot,hot,hot,cold,cold,cold (just love the way he said it)
Sora " Epic Fail"
Madoka - When she customized Benkei and Kenta's beys Benkei and Kenta agreed they were great!
and madoka said in a weird voice and weird face " uh huh uh huh say my name say my name thats what they cant do, its the name of the game!"
I cracked up.
Sora: Cyber, Shooting star attack!
Sora: Cyber Starblast attack!
Beyblade drops to the ground
Sora: AW, EPIC FAIL!
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:16 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: Sora: Cyber Starblast attack!
Beyblade drops to the ground
Sora: AW, EPIC FAIL!

An awesome reference to the fact that his bey is called CYBER Pegasus.
Cyber=Internet=things like LOL, epic fail(and win), smexy, OMG, do u liek mudkipz, etc
kai:their no kai in team eather
that was rememberble
kyouya:"Remember my name in your nightmares!"
i also like ryuuga

"no matter what you do, you, cant beat, l-drago!"

Ginga: "WHAT!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!"

Ryuuga: "WELL BELIEVE IT, bwah HA!
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:44 AM)Orisinal Wrote: "Why do you think I reserved all that power? To recharge my cellphone?!"

-Tsubasa (dub)

I love that too. Also there's Yuu: This is gonna be fun fun fun!
Mine is when Kyouya says this to Tsubasa during the battle royal:
"Do I have to spell it out for you? GINGA IS NOT YOUR ONLY OPPONENT!!"
Tetsuya: Talk about crustacean frustration!
Yuu (From MF Explosion): Yay! Ben-Ben psycho!

Tetsuya (disguised): Well I have to skedaddle!
Madoka: He still uses the word "skedaddle"?
LOL
Tsubasa to Ryuuga:
"Why do you think I'm reserving my power? To charge my cell phone?"
orisinal was right, that's one of the best quotes EVER!!!!
"what can i say, i like my bath water hot!"- Ginga

sounds like something sonic the hedgehog would say
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Even though by now I thought everybody would know that Sherlock apparently never said "it's elementary my dear Watson" in any of the books ...

Wasn't that adopted by that old cartoon when Holmes ended up in the future? He's been saying it left and right that I thought it was normal...

Benkei: *teaching kids* BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Kids: BUUUU RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA!!!