Favorite Pokemon

Meh. Just didn't make sense to me. But, you can't change a person's mind, without changing the person. You can't change a person, without first changing their minds about themselves, which in turn needs one to change themselves. Confusing, huh.
I got out of pokemon but when i was in i liked Rayquaza.
Hey, pokemon is awesome. Try B/W when it comes out. You'll see that the storyline is much more complex.
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:07 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Meh. Just didn't make sense to me. But, you can't change a person's mind, without changing the person. You can't change a person, without first changing their minds about themselves, which in turn needs one to change themselves. Confusing, huh.

You lost me at Meh...
Umberon ,Tyranitar And Lugia

I have all of them shiny and there not hacked and all are ev trained !

Edit : Ignore my old post that my favorite was salamence
Blaziken, Turtwig, and Snivy all kick carp
Snivy is the stupidest name I've heard. Ever. I will be naming mine Smugleaf.
well mine is my special compainion Latios which i have had ever since i started playing pokemon games, transferring him from place to place...
wut teh HECK is a Snivy?
(Nov. 27, 2010  1:04 AM)|Joe| Wrote: .....anyone know the legendary in Pokemon White's name?

Reshiram.
anyway,,,,,,, Zekrom(SO awesome!), Arceus(no need for explanation), Garatina(so kool in orgin forme), The Regis, Charizard, Raikou, Machoke(had it for so long;since Oreburg), PREETY sure its called umm... Smugleaf?
^3^ <- this is funny lookin face, no?
1.Look at my avatar
2.Arceus
3.Lugia
4.Suicune
5.Zoroark
6.Dialga
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:55 PM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote: wut teh HECK is a Snivy?

A new pokemon in black and white.
Hmm, I guess it's more of a list for me.

1)- Zoroark (all time EPIC favorite!!)
2)- Lugia (Knows the most powerfeul flying type move, AeroBlast]
3)- Mew (Fav. since Mewtwo Strikes Back)
4)- Reshiram (First Fire/Dragon type. And don't say Charizard is Fire/Dragon type because he is Fire/Flying type.)
5)- Celebi (Fav. since Pokemon 4ever)
6)- Suicune (Fav. since Crystal Version)
7)- Entei (Fav. since Gold Version)
8)- Raiku (Fav. since Silver Version)
9)- Cyndaquil (My Fav. starter)
10)- Rayquaza (Fav. since Emerald Version)
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:15 PM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  1:04 AM)|Joe| Wrote: .....anyone know the legendary in Pokemon White's name?

Reshiram.

No, the White legy is Zekrom.
My favorite Pokemon is either Mudkip, Croconaw, or Leafeon. Smugleaf is pretty awesome too Grin
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:55 PM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote: wut teh HECK is a Snivy?
Is the Grass starter in the New region. The original name sounded way cooler though. I'm getting Oshowatt who agrees that sounds Ghetto. Original name was Mijumaru which i'm naming mine.
Meh. Arceus is only good for his ability. If you bust one, I just check his type, and base my lineup on that. Arceus is Owned. If that don't work, Rayquaza and Dragonite clean up.
Go Megablader......Well Mine is in my username

Zoroark
Lugia all the way~!! I was reading a Japanese kid's magazine when I was younger, and there was this ad for a huge plushy of Lugia. How I wanted it so.

Lugia remains to be my fave. =)
Hah. Too bad Lugia is a defensive pokemon, or I'd use one.
mine are Leafeon, Shaymin, and Piplup. all cute and can kick carp. as you can tell im a Grass trainer.
Piplup?! Well, mine turned out well, so I have no problem with them.