Favorite Pokemon

Ditto because it copies not only the Pokemon but the moves too
I'm starting to realize that my blaziken gains stats oddly. At level 50-51 it gained 9 attack. At 52 he got 11, then got 10 the next time. Afterwards, he got 14, then went back to normal.
Kanto
Johto Feriligator,Scizor,Tyranitar
Hoenn Sceptile,Latios
Sinooh Darkrai,Giratina
Unova Tsuarja(Snivy), Zoroark,Zekrom

I never really liked the kanto region
Pokabu, and Rankusuru! Plus Dragonite. Kanto had Dragonite, so it's aces with me!
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:05 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: I'm starting to realize that my blaziken gains stats oddly. At level 50-51 it gained 9 attack. At 52 he got 11, then got 10 the next time. Afterwards, he got 14, then went back to normal.

Did your blaziken have pokerus?
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:02 AM)giigman Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:05 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: I'm starting to realize that my blaziken gains stats oddly. At level 50-51 it gained 9 attack. At 52 he got 11, then got 10 the next time. Afterwards, he got 14, then went back to normal.

No. That's the weird part.
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:07 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:02 AM)giigman Wrote:

No. That's the weird part.

Did you or is your game glitched?
or was your blaziken on steroids?
This Is a guess but maybe he did not gain enough experience points. I dont Know I have never heard of this kind Of Thing.
Okay, i found out. I was battling only Machokes. Plus, I had gotten it from level 20 to 25 with only rare candies, so those missing EV's added up big time.

What Pokémon did it KO when it went up a lv? Because it might be the EV's.
Machoke. I used too many rare candies, so the missing EV's I got back through training added up.
Alakazam is awesome. No speed whatsoever though
Mine is Groudon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate pokemon beyblade would beat them all up. Rock Giraffe is the best beyblade.
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:32 PM)Flamegiraffe Wrote: Mine is Groudon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate pokemon beyblade would beat them all up. Rock Giraffe is the best beyblade.

pokemon would pwn beyblade and the video games are way better than the hobby to be honest! but beyblade anime is equal to pokemon in my opinion
mine would have to be Kyurem from the Pokemon Black and White games, cause its an Ice/Dragon Type thats epic!!!!!!!!!!!! Right now my Kyurem is only LVL 80 and its really hard leveling up....
ME FAVORITE POKEMANZ R ZEKROM <poor attempt at comedy

But really, for looks, Zekrom.
Ditto
Attached Files

.jpeg   Ditto.jpeg (Size: 8.34 KB / Downloads: 50)
My favorite character is Zorua from Pokemon Black and White. I don't know why, but he/she looks cool.
i like many.....rayquaza...Dialga....but Zekrom beats em all.
BLASTOISE!
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:32 PM)Flamegiraffe Wrote: Mine is Groudon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate pokemon beyblade would beat them all up. Rock Giraffe is the best beyblade.

How can you say you have a favorite pokemon, then say you hate pokemon. 'Sides L-Drago vs. Rayquaza. Think about that. Dragon Pulse, Hyper Beam, The ways L-Drago can get owned are limitless.
Umm, best of the worst?