Favorite Launcher As of Now

Back in the day, the Digital Sword Launcher was advertised by The Beyblade Geeks as the strongest launcher, so I decided to get my hands on one. I'm not sure if it's just because of me, but it worked well for a month or two and then began scraping horrendously every time I launched anything Gatinko or further. Now, I'm using the LR Long Bey Launcher from the Master Diabolos Booster, and it's able to consistently crank out stronger launches than the Digital Sword at its prime. Are there any other launchers that you guys feel are better for getting consistently solid launches on the newer releases? (coughs in 1s Wheel)
in terms of ripcords, the dragon and devolos launcher are good.
(May. 18, 2021  4:36 PM)eggblader Wrote: in terms of ripcords, the dragon and devolos launcher are good.

the phoenix launcher too
its the exact same except the looks
So I have used the Master Diabolos L/R long launcher, the Sparking/long sparking launchers, the Dragon long winder with Dragoon rip cord, and now the new Dynamite Battle L/R launcher. So far out of all of these launchers I like the Dynamite Battle L/R Launcher the most. It has a lot of torque to give the launch more power, as well as a solid gear system that doesn’t seem to break easily. It also has I believe the longest string out of all of the string launchers. A real solid choice in my opinion.
hmmm https://www.google.com/search?q=beyblade...3k45KhmtrM the launcher in that photo
Cool, lots of different opinions, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Dragon/Diabolos LR launcher is basically the length of the Phoenix one but a little bit longer and LR capable as compared to having to switch launchers for LR with the Phoenix one. The LR Dragon launcher has worked well for me, but in recent times, launches with heavier Beys has caused it to scrape occasionally.

The DB launcher sounds interesting, I might look into it. Isn't the only way to get it the DB Starter Stadium?
Nope you can get it on amazon by itself or at malloftoys by itself only costs around 16$
My favorite is the long sparking launchers from B-174 set
The DB launcher is best in my opinion. Like CrisisCrusher07 said, the gear system in it is durable and has great torque. It doesn’t feel really torquey either (if that’s a word lol) but the gears make a smooth and fluid pull. Sparking launchers were nice but broke easily. The Diabolos LR launcher or and long string LR was the go to for competitive reasons before. The new DB launcher incorporates the reliability of the LR launchers and has greater power than Sparking.

Rip chord launchers kind of all die out in time unfortunately if you have strong or aggressive pulls.
(May. 20, 2021  3:50 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Nope you can get it on amazon by itself or at malloftoys by itself only costs around 16$

Oh, nice. $16 with or without shipping?
(May. 21, 2021  3:13 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  3:50 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Nope you can get it on amazon by itself or at malloftoys by itself only costs around 16$

Oh, nice. $16 with or without shipping?

Idk maybe shipping?
Still sparking only because the db launchers are a pain to on and off grips
It still attaches to the burst Takara Tomy launcher grips though, right? Those would make it more comfortable I would assume.
The new dynamite launchers are now my favorite q strong cord and the l/r is harder to see for the opponent
The Sparking launchers are still top of the game. The new Dynamite launchers are weaker still, and ripcord launchers struggle to handle Standard weights. The L/R launchers have some breakage issues as well, but Sparking launchers are durable enough if treated correctly.
diabolos long launcher for me
Alright
So here’s my list of burst launchers from best to worst
1. Db
2 Long bey launchers and normal bey launchers
3. Long lr and lr bey launcher
4. Long sparking launchers
5. Lr ripcord, (long winder and dragon winder)
6. Ripcord launcher (Phoenix winder and long winder)
7. Sparking launcher
8. Digital sword launcher and sword launcher
9. Lr Ripcord launcher
10. Ripcord launcher
11. Proto launcher

metal fight launchers
1.black stringed string launcher
2.lr beylauncher
3.beylauncher
4. light launcher 2
5. light launcher

plastic gen launchers
1. ez left shooter
2. Ez shooter
3. left shooter
Sparking and db in my opinion because they are more durable
(May. 31, 2021  4:40 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Sparking and db in my opinion because they are more durable

For me I like the db launcher the best since it has the best combination of power and control, also decently durable too
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:08 PM)JA Industries. Wrote:
(May. 31, 2021  4:40 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Sparking and db in my opinion because they are more durable

For me I like the db launcher the best since it has the best combination of power and control, also decently durable too

Okay, thanks for the input!