Favorite Games of All Time (and ELABORATE)

(Jan. 11, 2011  6:10 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:20 PM)red B uk Wrote: kingdom hearts 3

How can a game that doesn't even exist yet be one of your favourite?

i ment birth by sleep
ff 4 heros of light -i like it because its dragon quest 9 but nicer art work
ff crises core because its ff 10 but a better storie
yugioh tag force series (1-5)-just like them
kingdom hearts 2 - easyest kh ever + amazing story
kh bbs-fun and a good storie
soz to roan
Hmm, I have a few.

Pokemon: Yellow Version - Possibly the greatest RPG of all time!

Pokemon Colosseum - I really like the story of this game, not to mention, IT'S A POKEMON GAME IN 3D!!

Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past - Who doesn't like this game?

Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Once again, who doesn't like this game?

Pokemon Crystal Version - I love the 2nd generation Pokemon games, even more than the First Gen.

Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness - It's a continuation to Pokemon Colosseum, so it's kinda the same.
Heres some

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2- My favorite game and the best looking Naruto game EVER IN EXISTANCE!
(fav character- Sasori&Itachi)

Naruto The Broken Bond- Part where Naruto vs. Sasuke was awesome(fav character- Itachi)

Bleach: Dark Souls- A cool game thats addicting (fav character- Hanataro)

All Trauma Center games- The operations are so lifelike and I love the levels where you dismantle bombs.

Armored Core:For Answer- The best AC game ever and it will always be the best
1. Fifa Football Games.

It has to win out of all my favourite games. It is so realistic and it's hard to stop playing it.

2. Call of Duty Series.

Violent, bloody and a shooter. Just my type of game Wink
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:11 PM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: I love the levels where you dismantle bombs.

There aren't many of those, as far as I remember...
pokemon series because i grew up with it
fallout 3 and oblivionbecause they have awesome maps and you can always find something to do in them
Psychonauts
The creativity of Tim Schaffer to create a whole psychic world that allowed for beautiful level design that could be so diverse without it being ridiculous. The story, the characters, and the dialogue is what really got me with this game. I found many times playing for the cutsceans rather for the game-play. You guys should definitely look into it, its for the xbox, PS2, and maybe PC
(Jan. 11, 2011  11:48 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:11 PM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: I love the levels where you dismantle bombs.

There aren't many of those, as far as I remember...

Theres a bomb level in Trauma Center:Under the Knife and one in Trauma CenterConfusedecond Opinion. Yeah there aren't many but there really cool.
1) The Kingdom Hearts Series because they are just so beautiful. The storyline, character personalities, music, and gameplay is just so well put together.

2) World of Warcraft because of how just amazingly fun it is. PvP is a lot of fun, but I still prefer PvE to it.

3) The Legend of Zelda games because they can become so challenging. All the little Easter Eggs and side quests also add to it.

4) Pokemon series because the PvP is fun and the side quests are also very fun.

5) Guitar Hero series because they're fun, and have a lot of really good songs on there.
1. Pokemon Gold - This was my first game, and it was a gift from my grandparents. Aside from the emotional connection I have with this game, I also loved the ingenuity that Gold, Silver, and later on, Crystal would bring. Night and day, an actual clock, Kanto and Johto regions are just a few out of a lot of aspects as to why I truly love this game. Soul Silver builds on top of that, so I won't need to go further into SS.

2. Castlevania: Circle of the Moon - This one was on GBA; it was the first Castlevania game I've ever played. I loved the gameplay, style, and story, and I loved using the cards to change my weapons up. Truly and awesome game, in my perspective.

There's more, but I think I'll add to the list later on.
Crono Trigger
Sadly, I was too young to originally get in this game. But I got the remake for the DS and instantly fell in love with it. I loved the combat system and the dual techs and so on. The story and music in my opinion are still some of the best of all time in my opinion

Jet Set Radio

First game on my xbox while I was younger. I loved it back then, now in hindsight I love it even more and wish I didn't sell it. But I did love the idea of the game and going around on roller skates and vandalizing a city lol

F-Zero GX
...no other game has actually got my heart racing and me more into a game than this one...nuff said

Operation Darkness (360)
I have heard no one else at all talk about this lol. But I like it, a hard, challenging, turn based strategy rpg. Besides, shooting zombies and vampires with WW2 weapons is always fun.

Golden Sun (series)
I love how you had to collect Djinn to further increase a character's power and change their attacks and so on. Also, this is the only game series which I have actually enjoyed to level grind if I had to

Super Robot Taisen (series)

My favorite so far is OG Saga for DS I love the combat system. Just wish they got the battle voices dubbed lol

Infinite Space (DS)

A really underrated game I love on the DS. It feels great to raise a space armada up from nothing lol. Its also very challenging in a good way.

Also there are a lot others, but most of them were mentioned before me lol such as Zelda, sonic, and so on.
Oh~!! Your F-Zero GX reminded me of F-Zero: Maximum Velocity. I guess I can add it:

3. F-Zero: Maximum Velocity - This was the first game I bought when I had (I still have) my GBA. I have since lost it; my brother actually saw my cousin take it, but since then, he (my cousin) has never admitted to it. I just loved the thrill of being able to unlock the new vehicles more than anything; the game-play was also quite good for its time.
I'm gonna go ahead and add this to my list.

Sonic Heroes - Possibly one of the greatest Sonic The Hedgehog games of the 3-D era. I know alot of people hate this game, but they are just stupid. The only thing people don't like about this is the "Teamwork" idea, which I actually liked.
My favorites, since I just got a Wii and I already have a DS Lite are:
Wii Sports Resort, (DS) Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2, (DS) Horsez, and that's about it.
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:52 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I'm gonna go ahead and add this to my list.

Sonic Heroes - Possibly one of the greatest Sonic The Hedgehog games of the 3-D era. I know alot of people hate this game, but they are just stupid. The only thing people don't like about this is the "Teamwork" idea, which I actually liked.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. THEE.\ GREATEST OF ALL TIME IN THE SONIC ERA!![/b].

And that shaman king game for the PS2, I forgot the name of it tho. Besides who remeber that anime?
In Wii Sports Resort, you can totally go and be awesome. Swordplay is fun on there. So is Archery. And so is Wakeboarding.
I Have to classify my fav games according to category coz for me most of them stand at the vary top of there genre & they really did a fine job of entertaining me throughout my childhood , so here it goes -

& Yes the Platforms i mentioned in [] , eg [PS3] are the platforms on which i played these games

1 ] Kart Racers - Crash Team Racing [ PS ] / Crash Nitro Kart [ PS2 ] / Sonic & Sega All Star Racing [ X360 ]

In the school day me & my friends were literally playing the first two for about 5 hours daily , my mom used to come & scold us for playing this much , thank god she did that otherwise we wouldn't have good grades
But seriously Crash was something else & after seeing the Disaster that was Crash Tag Team Racing , i only wish Activision would go back to the old routes of Crash

Sonic & Sega ASR is my current FAV me & my bro sometimes play this for long time

2] Racers - NFS Hot Pursuit 2 [ PS2 ] Best NFS Ever , Motorstorm Pacific Rift [ This game is the Best racer evver made ] [ PS3 ] , NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 , Burnout Revenge [ The best burnout ever ] [ PS2 ] , Road Rash Jailbreak [ PS ] , Split Second [ X360 ]

NFS Hot Pursuit 2 was another addictive games me n my buds played , making lap records in lap knockout mode & cops on is what we lived for [ the 2nd best split screen exp i had ]

Motorstorm PR Just changed my life the day since i bought it me n my bro can't stop playing it , it's my Mudplugger against his bikes

IDK Why they didn't include split screen in NFS HP 2010 EA Are lonneys who just want to make money , still an awesome game though

Same as before EA Just seem to remove gr8 features of a awesome game & destroy it
i loved trafic checking in burnout revenge it's a shame i will never see it

Another thing that EA Flopped on is RR Jailbreak , i loved the fast fighting on biked & the awesome controls , it's a shame EA Did not make a game such as this ever til now

Split Second - A Gr8 racer that gives me a feel of Death Race i really enjoy playing it & destroy the well contructed area around also the triger bar is easy to fill so the game is more awesome

3] VS Fighting - Mortal Kombat Deception [ PS2 ] , Armageddon [ PS2 ] , MK V/S DC [ PS3 ] & my new Fav coming in April MK 2011 [PS3] & Naruto Ultimate Ninja Series , Bloody Roar 2 [ PS ]

What can i say except , when i first played mortal kombat 1 i preferred SF to it , but as time passed by i began to get a grip on MK & not the idea of a Fatality is just too tempting for me to leave the side of MK Ever again so no game can ever make it to my number 1 fighter list other than MK

Also naruto is a gr8 series the fast combos make it an awesome game experience & Bloody Roar was a gr8 creative game too it's a shame it didn't make it to PS3 & i couldn't ever get , my hands on BR4 on my ps2

4] 3rd Person - Fable 2 [ X360 ] , Overlord 1 N 2 [ PC ] , Gears of War 2 [ X360 ] , assassins creed [ PC ]

I Have said too much already so for this category i only want to say these re the best 3rd person games i have played so far

5 ] Pro Evolution Soccer 5 , PES 2010 & my Personal Favs Fifa 10 [ X360 ] , FIFA 11 [ PC , PS3 ] , Fifa Street 2 [ PS2 ]

My current Craze that i think wont wear off for a long long time , i just loved Fifa 10 & since Fifa 11 is really awesome it's mostly the only game apart from a few i play these days , only thing i feel that Fifa 11 for the consoles should have been based on Fifa World Cup SA 2010 Console games Gameplay Engine

I Hope i didn't do a good job of boring you guys

i will edit my post if it is too big
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:32 PM)Anime101 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:52 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I'm gonna go ahead and add this to my list.

And that shaman king game for the PS2, I forgot the name of it tho. Besides who remeber that anime?
Decent game, and it definitely shines compared to Unleashed, and the StoryBook series, but it gets pwned by Adventure, StH 1991, and StH2,3, and &Knuckles
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass/ Twilight princess.
The first LoZ games i played, pretty challenging game that can't be finished that easily (No guides).

Call Of Duty series: Modern Warfare/2, Black Ops
Personally me favorite first person shooter and especially love the zombie mode.

New Super Mario Bros. / Mario Kart /
Two classic games that I've played from GBA till today. And Mario Kart is a great multiplayer game.

Final Fantasy III (VII/XIII)
Final Fantasy is a great game with some even greater graphics and is very addictive. I am looking to start number 7 and 13 soon since i only recently began to play the series.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Good fighter game with great Nintendo characters and a fun story mode great online and multiplayer.

And of course the good old days of playing Pokemon from childhood. Smile
(Jan. 19, 2011  3:52 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:32 PM)Anime101 Wrote:

Decent game, and it definitely shines compared to Unleashed, and the StoryBook series, but it gets pwned by Adventure, StH 1991, and StH2,3, and &Knuckles

i agree, sonic adventure/SA2 are the best 3d sonic games, if only they would remake them Unhappy

adding new to my list airforce delta for the dreamcast, it is just a great game for its time, both me and my uncle say "best jet fighter game ever", yet another reason i love the dreamcast
also adding super smash bros brawl, for obvious reasons (the only thing i wish was in it is shadow the hedgehog as a playable character)
I love the Fire Emblem series! FE7 is the best one IMO. Glad that guy^ likes FE too haha.
For me it's probably a tie between Jak 3, Tales of Symphonia (still never beat it), and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Need For Speed Most Wanted- My First Gamecube Game . this game story mode is good. awsome cars. Also The best NFS Game.
Mine are:

Halo: Reach
GTA VC
Dirt 2
Fallout 3
NFS MW
Crysis
Mine are...
LoZ Phantom Hourglass:
Because I just love the controls of it!

SSBB:
It's my favorite Wii game of all time. The new characters are awesome, and the new items just blew me away...

DDR!
I mean come on. Who doesn't like it? The songs are so catchy! Like Waka Laka!

Street Fighter arcade games:
It's a classic. And Chun-Li and Morgan are awesome!