Favorite Games of All Time (and ELABORATE)

LOL

mgs3
pokemon red
GT
nfs mw
killzoneWink
ico
ff7
metroid fusion

sorta maybe
Kingdom Hearts (1 and CoM, I liked 2 but not as much)
Tales of the Abyss (<33333)
Elite Beat Agents
Persona 3 (oh god so good T____T)
Subarashiki Kono Sekai/It's a Wonderful World
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Zelda: OoT
.hack//G.U.
Bloody Roar (lol shut up)

...yeah, s'bout it.
Silver Kane Wrote:5. Fifa 98: Road to world cup -- a CLASSIC!!! my first game on PSOne. Never spent so much time on a game (well maybe except Tales of Symphonia). It was just pure-arcade football. Fun as hell. They should really port this to PSP or something.
well you know, psp can emulate ps one games pretty fine these days.

1. OoT
2. Super Smash Bros (orig)
3. Super Mario 64 (& DS version)
4. Starcraft
5. ??? Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (DS) (This is temporary, i can't think of any replacements right now)

Though I'm sure i'm forgetting some important games that should replace some on the list...

Plus i don't have wii and I haven't played galaxy so shoot me.
Half Life 2;
sucked me into the story from the beginning, a lot of great moments from that game I will never forget, one of the funnest games I've played

Counter Strike 1.6 and source
Will admit to spending a lot more time on these games than I should, 1.6 had the gameplay, Source had the graphics/mods/addons

Maplestory
Addicting gameplay, lots of hours spent on this game. It's not that great of a game but there's something about it that makes it really enjoyable. Especially while playing with friends.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Totally unique game, it wasn't perfect but it certainly stood out due to the environment it was set in, a really fun experience from start to finish, RPG elements were pretty unique to a FPS (although they didn't really add much..)

SSBM
Funnest fighting game I've played, bought in 2001 and still play a lot with friends

Sims (PC)
Really addicting game that I played through-out my life. Some will disagree when I say this game is a lot of fun, but I love it personally.

ACWW
Best DS game I have by far, don't feel like going into a lot of detail but its damn addicting (especially if you TT)

Baulders Gate (PC version)
Really under-rated RPG that alot of people aren't aware of, both the first and second one were truely amazing

Halo
Even though its outdated it will remain as one of my favorite games I've played. The first time I played through the story (release date for PC), I was blown away

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Best sandbox game to date for obvious reasons

Megaman Battle Network series:
Favorite GBA games
call of duty 4

great single player that made me feel like jack bauer lol and improved on the quite repetetiveness of cod2, in multiplayer its also one of the best this year I would say.
hmmmmmmmmmm.

Star Wars Jedi Academy

Its very fun and ppl have made many mods and skins for it and its just fun overall.

Counterstrike

This game is fun cuz it has guns, guns and you guessed it.....GUNS.

Half Life 2 Series

This Series is just really really good and I enjoy it.

Halo Series

The action and story is great and I love the plasma rifle and Carbine.

SUper Mario Sunshine

This game is awesome cuz you fight with water and the bosses are really cool.
Litrid Wrote:hmmmmmmmmmm.

Star Wars Jedi Academy

Its very fun and ppl have made many mods and skins for it and its just fun overall.

Counterstrike

Half Life 2 Series

Halo Series

SUper Mario Sunshine

i was seriously considering putting that game on my list because for a few years it was all i ever played. cutting people up with a light saber was actually fun and felt rewarding.
single player was a lot of fun when you found out how to spawn monsters.
I LOVE the Ratchet and Clank Series and apparently they Mario Galaxy STOLE from them because in a few sub levels of the second game you are Giant Clank and you walk all around a "planet" (it's actually a moon) Blasting carp and blowing it up.

I LOVE FF IX because of how classic FF it is and how the character range is so wide in terms of personality and the walks of life they have.

SC 2 & 3: I am all ABOUT Mitsurugi!

Oh and yes Mario RPG was FANTASTIC and I never even beat the game! (I had it for an emulator I got as far as the power ranger bit with the 5 people all fighting you at once)
Super Mario Galaxy - BEAUTIFUL game. Love it.

Kirby Superstar (SNES)

Pokemon FireRed/Leaf Green and Diamond/Pearl

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Guitar Hero II (and III because of Muse <3)

Goldeneye 007

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Banjo Kazooie

All Sonic games for the Mega Drive and that awesome one for the Dreamcast 8)

Soul Calibur
Guitar_Legend Wrote:
Litrid Wrote:hmmmmmmmmmm.

Star Wars Jedi Academy

Counterstrike

Half Life 2 Series

Halo Series

SUper Mario Sunshine

i was seriously considering putting that game on my list because for a few years it was all i ever played. cutting people up with a light saber was actually fun and felt rewarding.
single player was a lot of fun when you found out how to spawn monsters.
Oh I agree its really fun I once spawned over a dozen rebel troops to take out a force of stormtroopers and I stood back and did nothing it was so much fun Smile
star wars knights of the old republic

only rpg I have truly liked.
Alice Wrote:Kirby Superstar (SNES)

omg i forgot this game. i loooooooove it

they're porting it to the DS and adding some stuff (hopefully)

<3
1. Sonic Unleashed: For speed and action, every Day stage have everything you need in different levels such as speed, reactions and strategy. Bad thing: Night time stages and too few Day Stages eventhou it is over 20 different ones.

2. Minecraft: I know that this isn't a video game but I cannot complete my list without it. Be able to go on a never-ending journey with friends, build whatever I want never gets old.

3. Soul Calibur 4: Since Soul Calibur 2 I was hooked. The fourth game have great balance with attacks, plenty of ways to customize you character, online play and challenging missions and so on.

4. Halo 3: I had never played a game almost 2 years straight. This game gave me even the titel: Norway's Best in may 2009 which I'm still quite proud of. The only bad thing here is: Have you done everything you will stop.

5. Call of Duty: Black Ops: Easy to kill, easy to be killed. Plenty of Weapons, Perks and Attachments. This game gave is an upgrade from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, by this I mean it still is as frustrating and it haz Theater mode ^^

6. Halo Reach: This game have a great storyline, Firefight, Armor Equipment and Forge 2.0. This game destroyed some things for me: Credits, Elites and weapons. Credits should be there because I hate to level up just to get the armor types I wanted, I need to play months of Matchmaking when I prefer Custom Games and if I want to make a Machinima I need to get every armor type for every character in a scene. I feel that the new weapons isn't as balanced as they were in Halo 3 (don't ask me why). When a player controls an Elite he/she can take more damage than a Spartan which is a problem for me.

7. Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duel: I love Yu-Gi-Oh! but Decade Duels (DD for short) have a little problem. You will get cards at random which makes me angry when I want to make fun decks, it takes too much time to update the Ban list and the cards from newer sets which sets me in pain sometimes, oh and no fancy 3D animations...

8. Resident Evil 5: Even thou you have completed all the DLCs and the story mode I stil have an awesome time with a friend.

9. Dragon Age Origins (and all of it's DLCs): This game have some good stories but the reason I placed this so low is this: Nothing to do exept for playing through the story and no enjoyable times with friends...

10. Boarderlands: With classes, around 500 different guns, this game makes me happy... for a short period of time.
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:36 PM)Kavasiki Wrote: 1. Sonic Unleashed: For speed and action, every Day stage have everything you need in different levels such as speed, reactions and strategy. Bad thing: Night time stages and too few Day Stages eventhou it is over 20 different ones.

2. Minecraft: I know that this isn't a video game but I cannot complete my list without it. Be able to go on a never-ending journey with friends, build whatever I want never gets old.

3. Soul Calibur 4: Since Soul Calibur 2 I was hooked. The fourth game have great balance with attacks, plenty of ways to customize you character, online play and challenging missions and so on.

4. Halo 3: I had never played a game almost 2 years straight. This game gave me even the titel: Norway's Best in may 2009 which I'm still quite proud of. The only bad thing here is: Have you done everything you will stop.

5. Call of Duty: Black Ops: Easy to kill, easy to be killed. Plenty of Weapons, Perks and Attachments. This game gave is an upgrade from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, by this I mean it still is as frustrating and it haz Theater mode ^^

6. Halo Reach: This game have a great storyline, Firefight, Armor Equipment and Forge 2.0. This game destroyed some things for me: Credits, Elites and weapons. Credits should be there because I hate to level up just to get the armor types I wanted, I need to play months of Matchmaking when I prefer Custom Games and if I want to make a Machinima I need to get every armor type for every character in a scene. I feel that the new weapons isn't as balanced as they were in Halo 3 (don't ask me why). When a player controls an Elite he/she can take more damage than a Spartan which is a problem for me.

7. Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duel: I love Yu-Gi-Oh! but Decade Duels (DD for short) have a little problem. You will get cards at random which makes me angry when I want to make fun decks, it takes too much time to update the Ban list and the cards from newer sets which sets me in pain sometimes, oh and no fancy 3D animations...

8. Resident Evil 5: Even thou you have completed all the DLCs and the story mode I stil have an awesome time with a friend.

9. Dragon Age Origins (and all of it's DLCs): This game have some good stories but the reason I placed this so low is this: Nothing to do exept for playing through the story and no enjoyable times with friends...

10. Boarderlands: With classes, around 500 different guns, this game makes me happy... for a short period of time.
Those first six games are very good. Good choice.
call of duty because of there great kill streaks.Example:rc roarder
Wow, a three year and 2 month revival. You guys get the prize for oldest thread brought back from the dead. What possessed you to find this ancient artifact? On second thought, don't answer that, just make it a point to check the dates on threads before you post in them.
Metal Gear solid 4
A masterpiece of gaming history created with such a perfect game.

Monster hunter (Series)
Interesting and addictive concept keeps me addicted for months.

Halo Reach
The best and most deep game in the series.

Little Big planet
A extremely interesting concept which revolutionises creativity in video games.

The elder scrolls IV: Oblivion
The best and Biggest game ever created in my opinion. Huge world, killer gameplay and a Replay value that could last you a lifetime.
I was ready to jump in this thread and start warning the hell out of whoever necro'd it, but seeing as it was a post with actual substance, I guess you're lucky. lol
1. sonic adventure 1
this was my first and favorite game, it had great graphics for its time, a good sound track, and a awesome story
2. chrono trigger
this game is like the best rpg ever (many rpg fans say this), the music the story, and the characters are all just win
3. fire emblem radiant dawn
my first fire emblem game, i love the game play of fire emblem, and with characters like edward i just love this game

as you can see i dont like/play first person shooters
Devil May Cry 3, PS2
I ♥ Hack 'N' Slash games, and this is the best of them. Plus, awesome characters and weapons.
Burnout 3: Takedown, PS2
No further explanation.
Batman: Arkham Asylum, PS3
Compelling storyline paired with one of the best superheroes of all time, great stuff.
Goldeneye, N64
Awesome online action.
Kingdom Hearts
Great RPG with much-loved characters, like Donald Duck. Hours of fun.
Megaman Battle Network Series
Easily my favorite games because ... Well, I just love Megaman. Like the stories, Navis, Battle Gameplay. (Don't ask why)

Pokémon Series
Super fun, awesome gameplay, awesome battle system. Who doesn't like Pokemon?

Call of Duty: MW2 and Black Ops
Superb story lines, epic multiplayer, and I love the Special Ops and Zombies.

Tekken Series
It's been with me my whole life, sort of like a family tradition.
Plus, it's fun shooting lasers at pros.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Series
Naruto's my favorite show, and I love the games.

Transformers: War for Cybertron
I've loved Transformers for half of my life, and they finally come out with a spectacular game.
I have a few games I really, really like, so here we go.

The .hack//G.U series: I count this one as one game, because the three (Rebirth to Redemption) are really meant to be seen as a whole. It has everything awesome: Cool and interesting story, great dubbing cast, fun gameplay and glorious music.

Trauma Team: This is awesome. Not only can you do surgeries, like in the other Trauma Center games, but you can do all kinds of operations. It's a really ingenious use of the Wii-Motion.

God of War: I love this series if only because of Kratos' voice acting. I've rarely seen a voice with such power to it. Whatever he says is cool. Of course, the action is great too. Not much music variety, though...

Persona 4: One of the best RPG there is. The characters are all likeable (Which, I guess, was really the point) the music is once again great, like anything made by Shoji Meguro, gameplay is classic but still great and so on.

Tales of Vesperia: Pretty much the same thing as Persona 4, except for the gameplay, which is still good.
Legend of zelda ocarina of time.
great game i love the puzzels in the dungeons. and the time travel is interesting

final fantasy 10

this game is a great rpg and defines the ff series. best storyline in a game ever.

soul caliber 4
i love this game with all my heart. one of the best fighting games ever. also a very confusing story.
yugioh tag force series
ff 4 heros of light
kingdom hearts 2 and 3
ff crises core
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:20 PM)red B uk Wrote: kingdom hearts 3

How can a game that doesn't even exist yet be one of your favourite?