Favorite Games of All Time (and ELABORATE)

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Kingdom Hearts BBS

Pokemon Red

Pokemon Gold

Chrono Trigger

Sonic Adventure 2

Street Fighter IV and all it incarnations

all have signifcant emotional value for me.
Curious, how long has it been since you played Sonic Adventure 2?
(Apr. 26, 2016  10:02 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Curious, how long has it been since you played Sonic Adventure 2?

i mean i have it for xbox live arcade for my profile but its not as interesting as it was back when it was released in 2001 and afterward. When i play it i get bored really easily probably because i am expecting more from the sonic franchise and not getting it. lol

edit my xboxlive handle is leonefangs if you want to be add me on xbox by the way
(Apr. 26, 2016  10:07 PM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2016  10:02 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Curious, how long has it been since you played Sonic Adventure 2?

i mean i have it for xbox live arcade for my profile but its not as interesting as it was back when it was released in 2001 and afterward. When i play it i get bored really easily probably because i am expecting more from the sonic franchise and not getting it. lol

Ah I see, well just a fair warning, Sonic Adventure 2 doesn't age well for many, so if it's not as good as it was back in 2001, it's natural.
(Apr. 26, 2016  10:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2016  10:07 PM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote:

Ah I see, well just a fair warning, Sonic Adventure 2 doesn't age well for many, so if it's not as good as it was back in 2001, it's natural.

or maybe i outgrew sonic or something. I mean i don't really play sonic as seriously as i did as a kid. It's like with many things you did as a kid. once you stop for a really long time you lose interest and move on. And For me i outgrew a lot of things, stuff i did in elementary school and middle school and to some extent in high school i outgrew and moved on from..

For example i was interested in history, baseball, and pokemon in middle school. and stop doing these things midway after high school. Furthermore i was interested in linkin park in high school and Bachelors out grew it