Favorite Game Music?

Dragon Ball z Kai - Dragon souls and Dragon ball z kai 'Kokoro no hane' is my favorite songs.
shining force 2 final battle music awsomest song ever! and i also like sonic music!
I like the music in Pokemom White/Black when you battle Prince N the final time when you are at the castle!
3: halo angel quire theme;Xbox
2: between the Hakann's volcano theme and the Avak's stronghold theme from Bioncle heroes;Gamecube
1: Kid Icarus uprising theme;3ds
(Jul. 22, 2012  4:49 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Little kids have DIED from the 1st lavender town song. I'd say my 3rd is n's theme from black & white 2. 2nd fav is giratina on platinum. B2w2 plasma is my favorite. Neo plasma is EPIC

You do relies thats just a rumor, right? Its completely fake. They don't even give any proof.
That was just a Pokemon creepypasta story, IIRC.
(Sep. 06, 2012  2:51 PM)wishwere Wrote: bang your head from guitar hero

Thats a REAL song. This is for music EXCLUSIVS for games.
Anything from Animal Crossing GC, but I especially like the Rainy Day theme. Partly because of nostalgia, but also partly because it's so soothing and peaceful. If only Wild World and City Folk could keep its soundtrack Unhappy
(Sep. 29, 2012  12:56 PM)Trainer Red Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2012  2:51 PM)wishwere Wrote: bang your head from guitar hero

Thats a REAL song. This is for music EXCLUSIVS for games.

oh ok i see....
My sonic soundtrack:open your heart, endless possibility, green hill, supersonic racing, hydro city, live & learn, sonic heroes, a new venture, sonic boom, blizzard peaks act 1/2 mix, sky babylonact1/2 mix, reach for the stars, starlight carnival act 1, sonic stage, leaf forest, quick trip to paradice, his world, high flying groove, un-gravitify, free, let the speed mend it, and knight of the wind. Let's hope I didn't forget any Wink