Favorite Fast Food Restaurant/Restaurant

(Jan. 30, 2009  4:15 PM)pegasis Wrote: some arab food: shawerma and mashawy(mixed grills)
that looks great. Shawerma is great
(Jan. 30, 2009  4:59 PM)Arjun Wrote: Nothing tastes better than shawerma at 2:00 am (that or Korean BBQ). But when it comes to fast food there is this local burger place in Toronto called Apache Burger. They have been around for decades and they taste awesome.

haha man apache is near me, but I don't think they are so great anymore man. If just lowered thier prices I wouldn't expect so much though

they aren't open late but in this butcher/meat shop called "European Meats" that has like the best combo of anywhere for $5, fresh cut fries, coke and like 1/2lb(at least) grilled burger.

Big macs are special so I get one once in a while. McD also makes magic chicken nuggets too. ;}

also of course topic isn't complete without mentioning Real Thailand, great thai food for great price. i love caliamari again because of them
(Jan. 30, 2009  11:59 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: Mcdonalds 4evaaaa!!!!

You're going to kill yourself

(Jan. 30, 2009  10:43 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2009  10:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: okay guys if you're going to talk about restaurants that are local please explain them instead of just giving us their names

jesus christ every thread here turns into a "list stuff with no explanation" thread

Fixed! Wink

Yeah, when you 'fix' something, generally there's an actual change that you make

Also, I really love Chipotle. That place makes the best burritos ever, but I don't know if it's any good for you. I really don't go there often, but it's one of my favorites.
(Jan. 31, 2009  1:27 AM)Grey Wrote:

(Jan. 30, 2009  10:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: okay guys if you're going to talk about restaurants that are local please explain them instead of just giving us their names

jesus christ every thread here turns into a "list stuff with no explanation" thread

Fixed! Wink

Yeah, when you 'fix' something, generally there's an actual change that you make

Also, I really love Chipotle. That place makes the best burritos ever, but I don't know if it's any good for you. I really don't go there often, but it's one of my favorites.

The fixed post is on the bottom of the first page. Wink
(Jan. 31, 2009  2:28 AM)moviegoer15 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2009  1:27 AM)Grey Wrote:

Fixed! Wink

The fixed post is on the bottom of the first page. Wink

Oh, you meant you fixed your own

Well, you really didn't need to make a post about it, but in that instance, it would've been better for you to say, "Will do", or "I added descriptions to my post" or something. Just saying "Fixed" after a quote implies that you changed the quote you quoted
Pizza Express (promoting my work lol) is my fav resturant just cause I don't have to pay for the food, as I work there lol, it also tastes really good Tongue_out.
& as for fast food resturants not really keen on many but if I had to choose I would go with Burger King (sooo much better than McDonalds.)
grey shut up i immediately recognized what he was talking about
My favorite would have to be Steak and Shake...I love getting the milkshakes there and they have delicious hot dogs as well! Not sure if it's just local or not though, and I'm not really good at descriptions @_@
does good ol' fish 'n' chips count? Cause that would be the Jolly Friar - nice little chip shop in Alford ^^
KFC owns everything
KFC is horrible and, Krys, Steak 'n Shake is a chain, we have em here. I would have added Outback to my list, but the last one we had went out of business a couple years ago, our city is losing all the good restaurants we had, which weren't very many.
I'm going to add that I love this Chinese restaurant (I love Chinese food)) called Mandarin in my city (I don't think its a chain). It's a standard chinese restaurant but the food's high quality and lunch special(which is cheap, too) and soup is really good.
my fave is donken it's a yakininku restraunt basically it means they give you marinated meat ,veges, e.t.c and you cook it on a mini barbecue it's so good
For me......It's Nando's.....The Best selling chicken resturant ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my favorite normal restarunt is bolder creek its a realy good reastrant on long island

and fast food is mcdonalds
Kung po chicken or GTFO.
This is the stuff the ancient greeks called ambrosia.
There's a buffet near my area for £5 that is all you can eat chinese food. It's probably that stuff catered to english people so it might count as fast food but if I have to have fast food... I had some food from "wimpys" or whatever it's called once and I LOVED it.
[Image: wimpy_logo.jpg]

In my local area there is also a sandwich bar called "gino's" that does sandwiches. Sure, they're like £3 but it's better than those ready made ones at Tesco's and stuff. When you ask for a bacon sandwich you get like 15 bits of bacon, not one. ^^
Last time I went to Wimpy I got food poisoning I was like 12 and haven't gone in there since.
And i know a Chinese place like that in Brighton called Wokmania It's a nice place and all you caneat Chinese is awsome lol.
Wimpy is......weird. I used to go there when I was little but not in years........we have one down our road and it has these big windows that go down to tthe floor and because only fat people go there (or to our one anyways) they sit in the window seats and you see all their fat hanging out and falling against the window. Pinching_eyes_2 Yuk.

They do however, do really nice lime milkshakes. Tongue_out
I aswell accede that abundant bigger than Dominoes imo, admirable if they're all blubbery and hot and cheesy.

Both are "All you can eat - serve yourself resturant"
There are two i know of in Adelaide I remember one is in Glenelg. (thats the best one. Wink)
Fav Fast Food: In-N-Out Burger or KFC (There mac and cheese is da bomb!)
Fav Restruant: Plaza Hotel of Las Vegas Buffet ($7.77 all day buffet! There mashed potatos and ham are good!)Wink
My fav Restaurant is Yoshinoya.
awesome beef bowl is awesome.Especially the onions.
Fast Food: Burger King. They are just awesome...

Restaurant: Green Tea Buffet. Its a Chinese restaurant around here that is so nice with fish and sensu fans and wall scrolls and stuff everywhere.