Favorite Color!

I like the colour red because its soothing and interesting. I also like green because I love spring when everything is green and blooming and there is fresh air and rain.
i like blue because i used to love sonic when i was little
Yellow, don't ask me to explain why, it just is. I've been told from birth I gravitated toward yellow items. If I have to opportunity to have something in yellow, I make it a point to.
Red, it matches most of my clothes.

Blue, its the color of water which i like to drink.

Purple, its the color of red and blue.
Magenta and Lime Green. They are so bright and happy! =D
Indigo is the master of all colors! I find indigo to be a color to help me gain insight when I have problems. try it out!

XD jk I got that one time when I asked ChaCha what their favorite color was. My fave color is probably purple. Because it's bomb. I like it in everything Grin

Edit: As for the Black Vs. White thing, you're both right. When it comes to the spectrum, white is the essence of all colors and black, the absence. However, this is reversed when speaking of pigments, such as paint. You're talking about two different things.
I like red because it makes me feel all happy inside!
Purple because purple is a cooler version of Blue
Megablaster dateline=' Wrote: Blue, its the color of water which i like to drink.
water doesn't have a color

Red- makes u hungry
Blue-soothes u
Yellow- even if u try not to notice yellow u still will
Black because it's the color of my favorite bey, Pegasis 100HF.
Black because it's dark and mysterious. That and I just love all things dark, except for basements at night, those things freak me out man!
A metallic color. Metallic is a kind of shiny color just like silver but it makes any color shiny.
My favorite color is blue. I find it soothing, and also (after I decided I liked blue) I learned that it is my grandmother's and cousin's favorite colors.
Black, the color of night. Very dark and mysterious.
Red. I just seem to like it for no substantial reason.
(Nov. 15, 2010  10:19 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  9:55 PM)Moss Wrote: My favourite COLOUR is Green

A. Because its the COLOUR of Moss
C. Its the COLOUR of science

Jaems Technically White isn't a COLOUR at all its the absence of colour as Cold is the absence of Heat.

you say up there that you love science.. well if you love science so much you'd know that white IS the colour of all colours, you can ask anybody this. and you may have been mixed up with black.

black IS the absence of all colours. fact.

why else do you think that mixing RGB together which are the 3 basic colours they become white?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_white_really_a_color
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/367473

go ask your science teacher moss, s/he will agree with me.
STAND BACK, I'M DOING SCIENCE.

white light reflect out of the prism which comes out as a rainbow.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co..._prism.jpg

to know both art and science you need to know this.

green isn't primary
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:35 AM)Beyson Wrote: green isn't primary

Green is a primary additive colour.
Pink is my favorite.

Then, Purple and Green come a close second.
My favorite color is grey because it's like a lackluster silver. Grin
Blue - My 1st Fav color Coincidentally it's the color of my favourite football club Chelsea FC

Black - Well the best color in the world , it can go almost with any color in the world

White - Peaceful & the color of Dragoon Beys

Green - Started loving this color after watching Ben 10
Purple. I don't care, its just so frickin awesome ^^

EDIT: Same reason as Wraith?!

LOL

Do we really need a topic just for announcing your favourite colour?

I don't know

Maybe I should elaborate?

I only like the light purple Uncertain

You see, combined with pink, it just looks awesome =P

I have a question. I know it doesn't go here, but essentially, is it SPAM to write in short paragraphs like mine?

Yellow is also pretty decent because it is much like gold and light orange. If yellow black was a colour, it'd really top my choices ;]
I love violet. It's a color that always inspired me lol
Definitely Light/Sky Blue; it has always given a weird impression in my mind which I enjoy.
I like blue. In a scientifically specific reason: It is the perception of which is evoked by light having a spectrum dominated by energy with a wavelength of roughly 440–490 nm.
In a non-scientifically specific reason: it's relaxing and cool.