Favorite Beyblade Quote?

"I alone managed to beat back the dark power and succeeded in drawing out L-Drago's ultimate ability, and I harness the true power that I gain by putting my very life on the line to be the best I can be in my battles! DRAGON EMPEROR SUPREME FLIGHT!

will... not lose! Even if my opponent is a god, I will defeat anyone who stands in my way! Do you hear me?! My name is Ryuga! I reign over this world as the strongest, the Dragon Emperor himself!" DRAGON EMPEROR LIFE DESTRUCTOR!
(Dec. 15, 2020  5:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: "Im not scared of anything."

Well, he gonna cry when he sees ryuga (jk)
(Dec. 15, 2020  7:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You dont know who said that do you.

I know its Kai
(Dec. 15, 2020  7:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma try and find a monkey boy quote

What about the one he said in GT about Beyblade not being about winning all the time, but having fun?
"They say the best offense is a good defense, and Satomb and I know just when to turn the tables"

-General Silas Karlisle, in USS Satomb fighting against the Imperial Japan

(JK guys it's just a joke)
"Gachi! Gachi! Gachinkoda!- Drum Koryu.
Idk why but this quote just makes me want to say Drum is not only a smart, serious, and happy blader but also a very likeable character
“Your opponent is over here. RAGNARUKKK!” -Rantaro in that tag battle episode. It sounded a lot better in the actual episode.
im going to blow you away!! -every blader ever
" Swallow them up!" - Delta
"My flare has reached it's peak."- Lain
"Crush him"- Literally anyone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- aiger/aiga every five seconds in turbo/super z

GIVE ME FOOD NOW PEASANT!!!!-my cat every five minutes
"You don't get stronger by accepting how everyone else does things. You get stronger by finding your own path. That's how champions are made." - Free De La Hoya
"Shatter! Variant Press"- Lane
" Let's Rise up Dragon!"- Dante
" You don't get stronger by accepting how everyone else does things. You get stronger by finding your own path. That's how champions are made" - Free De la Hoya
Lol
“BRAVE SWORDDDDDDD!!!!!” - Valt
“VARIANTOOOOOOOO DISASTAAAAAAA!!!!!” - Lane
Valkyrie Bursts
"fIftH iMpACtO"
-Xhan Bogard on Content Awareness Scale, Beyblade Burst Chozetsu
"Be careful what you poke with a stick, it just might bite you!" - Ryuga to Professor Ziggurat

"It's all over! NOTHING BREAK!" - Free De La Hoya to Lui Shirosagi

"Hey! You're the monkey I saw before!" - Wonder Boy to Monkey Boi

EDIT: *Doctor Ziggurat (Though I think he technically could be called Professor)
(Dec. 15, 2020  7:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  7:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You dont know who said that do you.

I know its Kai

(Dec. 16, 2020  6:19 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  7:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma try and find a monkey boy quote

What about the one he said in GT about Beyblade not being about winning all the time, but having fun?

(Dec. 16, 2020  11:46 AM)THunderACE4 Wrote: "They say the best offense is a good defense, and Satomb and I know just when to turn the tables"

-General Silas Karlisle, in USS Satomb fighting against the Imperial Japan

(JK guys it's just a joke)

(Dec. 16, 2020  3:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: “Your opponent is over here. RAGNARUKKK!” -Rantaro in that tag battle episode. It sounded a lot better in the actual episode.

(Dec. 16, 2020  3:30 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- aiger/aiga every five seconds in turbo/super z

GIVE ME FOOD NOW PEASANT!!!!-my cat every five minutes

(Dec. 16, 2020  3:54 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: "You don't get stronger by accepting how everyone else does things. You get stronger by finding your own path. That's how champions are made." - Free De La Hoya

(Dec. 18, 2020  4:42 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: " You don't get stronger by accepting how everyone else does things. You get stronger by finding your own path. That's how champions are made" - Free De la Hoya

(Dec. 19, 2020  8:39 AM)Longinox Wrote: "fIftH iMpACtO"
-Xhan Bogard on Content Awareness Scale, Beyblade Burst Chozetsu

(Dec. 19, 2020  12:17 PM)i\m batman Wrote: "Be careful what you poke with a stick, it just might bite you!" - Ryuga to Professor Ziggurat

"It's all over! NOTHING BREAK!" - Free De La Hoya to Lui Shirosagi

"Hey! You're the monkey I saw before!" - Wonder Boy to Monkey Boi

(Dec. 19, 2020  3:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ¨I will knockout Valkyrie¨- Lui
“Lol” - TrustBEE
"A loss is a loss in my book"
-Free De La Hoya
"Why do you play beyblade" i forget who)
"because its fun" either aiga or valt