Favorite Beyblade Main Charcter?

So if u don’t want people turning super saiyan do u want annoying voice actors that sound like they are in peuberty even tho there was a time skip to shotgun steel with somebody constantly saying bey spirit with most characters trying to be like the orignal Beyblade characters but have no orignal background or any good Charcter development seems about right
But what about Sakyo? He DID say that he received Ronin Dragoon from Ryuga. By the way, sorry. I got kind of triggered when you said not Ryuga XD.
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:55 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: HOLD IT! The reason Ryuga lost in the first place in metal fury is that he didn't battle with everyone against Nemesis. Other then that, at least give him some respect. I mean he died to save everyone.

He didn't fight Rago with the intent to save everyone, he did it to try and make his L-Drago even stronger and take his power. If he really did have the intention of saving the world, then he would've teamed up with everyone.

It's also hinted that he might not have died as he did give Sakyo Dragooon, who then went on to cause some havoc himself, briefly and not nearly as bad and I think Zero was what made him have a change of heart.
I know that but he did give the last of his power from L Drago and himself to Kenta and Saggitario.
My favorite is Aiga, while he definitely isn't likeable, he does give some pretty good reactions and is also kinda OP? (not really tho) Anyway, Valt, while a likeable character, was too nice. I find Aiga being an a-hole pretty funny, especially to people like Koji
Free with geist Fafnir!!!;;
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:41 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Free with geist Fafnir!!!;;

Free hasn't even appeared in the show with Geist Fafnir yet. Also, this is a thread for main characters, Free isn't the main character.
Suou. He's pretty cewl
Definately has to be shu. He’s had the most character development in all of beyblade burst!
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:41 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Free with geist Fafnir!!!;;

Free hasn't even appeared in the show with Geist Fafnir yet. Also, this is a thread for main characters, Free isn't the main character.

He was a main charcter in God/Evolution
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:09 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Free hasn't even appeared in the show with Geist Fafnir yet. Also, this is a thread for main characters, Free isn't the main character.

I mean a main main character, like Valt, Tyson or Gingka.

Even if we counted other main characters, Free is not the main character for Super Z, which was what they were referring to.
Favorite: Gingka
Least favorite: Valt
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:09 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Free hasn't even appeared in the show with Geist Fafnir yet. Also, this is a thread for main characters, Free isn't the main character.

free was one but not the lead main character,  valt was like aiga, Tyson , ginkga and zyro was before those guys are the lead main characters.
Actually my favourite is ?❤️Ryuga❤️? but as it is not in the option then I'm gonna say ?Gingka?
(Sep. 07, 2018  3:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:09 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: He was a main charcter in God/Evolution

free was one but not the lead main character,  valt was like aiga, Tyson , ginkga and zyro was before those guys are the lead main characters.

Oh lead primary focus character.....yeah fair.