Favorite Beyblade Character/Bey Duo in Turbo/ Super Z/ Chouzetsu

Who your favorite character/bey duo in Beyblade Burst Turbo/ Super Z/ Chouzetsu and why?
I really like Laban and Xhan because of their personalities, and their beys are really powerful!
Personally, I'm still a major Valt and Valtryek fan, but Aiga is okay to me even with all the hate he gets

My ranking of all the Super Z bladers out there currently
1. Valt Aoi
2. Lui Shirosagi/Phi
3. Phi/Lui
4. Xhan Bogard
5. Aiga Akaba
6. Laban Vanot
7. Kyle Hakim
8. Suoh Goshuin/ Houi Oh
9. Houi/ Souh
10. Fubuki Sumie
11. Ranjiro Kiyama (Boss)
Don't hate on me because the season isn't over and this is a rough draft.
(Aug. 02, 2018  3:00 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Personally, I'm still a major Valt and Valtryek fan, but Aiga is okay to me even with all the hate he gets

1. Valt Aoi
2. Lui Shirosagi/Phi
3. Phi/Lui
4. Xhan Bogard
5. Aiga Akaba
6. Laban Vanot
7. Kyle Hakim
8. Suoh Goshuin/ Houi Oh
9. Houi/ Souh
10. Fubuki Sumie

How can you put Kyle on no. 7 ( he hasn't even debuted his (UGLY) face )
Only because the subs aren't out:
1. Phi-His story is interesting and I want to find out more about him. He's definitely more interesting
2. Houi-Everyone in this show is a jerk in some way or form except him, he's adorable, has skills and is overall a cool guy,
3. Aiga-He's got a ton of potential, isn't as Gary stu, and as the first main blader with a balance bey, he's learning how to be a better blader slowly but effectively. It helps that everyone keeps his ego in check and is much more layered then one would expect
4. Lui-It's Lui, who else would it be.
5. Valt-Still good but his battles are starting to get boring. But hey he matured and his arm isn't bothering him.
6. Fubuki-He's a nice addition and I'd love to see more of how he became strong with the Bey Club, plus with Souh's antics, his attempts not to be left behind are much more believable and mature.
7. Ranjirou-Definitely more skilled and has a big impact, but I'm worried he's going to be overhated and undervalued like his older brother.
8. Toko-When I heard there was going to be a season 3, I really wanted him to be a main with his own bey trying to surpass his brother. I like what they've done with him but I don't want him to remain supportive.
9. Suoh-Is he still possessed by his bey? I don't have a problem with him at all, but with four new characters, he's going to get hit by the worf effect very soon. His impact in episodes 7-13 were strong though, that's all I really have to say about him
10. Koji-He's a carp. Say what you want about Aiga but what Koji did was unjustified.
Suoh - dk, he's just kinda interesting and he has HE Double Hockey Stick Salamander
Xhan - He's new but he is already pretty cool, not only because of his immense power, but he also seems like a pretty good nice guy
Ranjirou - Does Rantaro better than Rantaro, for now
Lui - Less of an a**, makes him instantly more likable
Kyle - Pretty cool, just keep than mask on please
Phi/Suouh and Aiga/Houi are great duos.
Valt -My Favorite beyblade charcter because burst is the first Beyblade I’ve watched since G revolution. I Skipped metal fight because I don’t like it!
Xhan-He reminds me of lui in a way and I don’t know why
Lui, he is just so cool.I love his hair
Aiga I love his super saiyan god
Shu He was so cool in god series!!
Honorable Mentions
Kurtz, Xhaka,Definitly Free and the guy with hazard Kerberos, forgot his name!

My Plastic gen list is
Kai,he is so sick.
Tyson, 3 time beyblade champ!
Max, he is so funny
That girl who sang about beyblade! Ming Ming
Daichi ebcause he acts like me!
(Aug. 02, 2018  4:17 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2018  3:00 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Personally, I'm still a major Valt and Valtryek fan, but Aiga is okay to me even with all the hate he gets

1. Valt Aoi
2. Lui Shirosagi/Phi
3. Phi/Lui
4. Xhan Bogard
5. Aiga Akaba
6. Laban Vanot
7. Kyle Hakim
8. Suoh Goshuin/ Houi Oh
9. Houi/ Souh
10. Fubuki Sumie

How can you put Kyle on no. 7 ( he hasn't even debuted his (UGLY) face )
I'm talking in my opinion based off their skill levels