Favorite Animal

If we're talking wild animals in general, then it's crocodiles/gators, I guess because of their saurian/reptilian look, I've liked them since my childhood.
Pets...I like dogs and cats, but I've never actually owned any. I got two budgies right now and they're cool, but really loud.
Cats! They are cute and ninja-like Pinching_eyes_2
Fresh salmon. I'm also partial towards wagyu cows, kumamoto horse and some shellfish, but good Salmon is an all-time favourite.
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:19 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I bet you first heard about red tailed hawks in Animorphs. Wink

My favourite character and I was reading the books not watching the show. But that doesn't make them any less special or dangerous.
Dogs are my favorite.
for me it depends: Pet = Dog, Wild = Hawk or Eagle, When i'm scuba diving, I absolutly love sea turtles Grin
BIRDS, BIRDS

I love snakes and dogs too. 8)
Dogs all the way!!
& monkeys :p
I like cats
(Sep. 03, 2008  2:17 PM)Nic Wrote: Fresh salmon. I'm also partial towards wagyu cows, kumamoto horse and some shellfish, but good Salmon is an all-time favourite.

we're not talking about our favourite animals to eat, nic

i've never had wagyu is it as great as i hear

also what the hell is kumamoto horse
(Sep. 20, 2008  10:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2008  2:17 PM)Nic Wrote: Fresh salmon. I'm also partial towards wagyu cows, kumamoto horse and some shellfish, but good Salmon is an all-time favourite.

we're not talking about our favourite animals to eat, nic

i've never had wagyu is it as great as i hear

also what the hell is kumamoto horse

I think it's just the name of the dish they use the horse meat in Uncertain
Could be wrong though XD
i wonder how many times you have to end a post with "i could be wrong though"

seriously if you don't know don't answer

a quick google search tells me that kumamoto is a place and they eat raw horse meat there, so i'm guessing it's raw horse nic?

gekiryu wrong WHAT A SHOCKER Supaburn
(Sep. 20, 2008  12:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i wonder how many times you have to end a post with "i could be wrong though"

a quick google search tells me that kumamoto is a place and they eat raw horse meat there, so i'm guessing it's raw horse nic?

Must've got the wrong link on google XD Since that's what I found (my answer) that it's apparently a dish eaten in kumamoto.
(Sep. 20, 2008  12:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i wonder how many times you have to end a post with "i could be wrong though"

Yeah, it is. I had it a few years back when I went Kyushu and I haven't forgotten it since. It's like, well, just awesome. I had horse sashimi in other places too, but none of it came close. I think it's something about the horse itself, since the other places I tried it was apparently prepared in kumamoto style. In any case, in Japan, you generally really can't get regional specialities in other regions.

Anyway, when I'm just generally cooking, I use any old beef I can find, but when I'm specially cooking a particular beef dish, I get wagyu. It's never let me down so far.

(Sep. 20, 2008  1:20 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Must've got the wrong link on google XD Since that's what I found (my answer) that it's apparently a dish eaten in kumamoto.

Honestly, how different is "a dish eaten in kumamoto" from what Brad said o.0?
(Sep. 20, 2008  2:31 PM)Nic Wrote:

Yeah, it is. I had it a few years back when I went Kyushu and I haven't forgotten it since. It's like, well, just awesome. I had horse sashimi in other places too, but none of it came close. I think it's something about the horse itself, since the other places I tried it was apparently prepared in kumamoto style. In any case, in Japan, you generally really can't get regional specialities in other regions.

Anyway, when I'm just generally cooking, I use any old beef I can find, but when I'm specially cooking a particular beef dish, I get wagyu. It's never let me down so far.

(Sep. 20, 2008  1:20 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Must've got the wrong link on google XD Since that's what I found (my answer) that it's apparently a dish eaten in kumamoto.

Honestly, how different is "a dish eaten in kumamoto" from what Brad said o.0?

It's not. that's why I dont get why i'm wrong Uncertain
Because you said that kumamoto was the name of a PHYSICAL DISH YOU EAT THE HORSE OUT OF.
(Sep. 20, 2008  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Because you said that kumamoto was the name of a PHYSICAL DISH YOU EAT THE HORSE OUT OF.

Dish = how we say meal over in the UK.

I have to explain a few words we use to people from diff. countries a lot, so It's understandable that you thought I meant the actual plate XD
(Sep. 21, 2008  12:52 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2008  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Because you said that kumamoto was the name of a PHYSICAL DISH YOU EAT THE HORSE OUT OF.

Dish = how we say meal over in the UK.

I have to explain a few words we use to people from diff. countries a lot, so It's understandable that you thought I meant the actual plate XD

you're still wrong

kumamoto is a place, not the name of a meal

and saying "IT'S A MEAL" doesn't really answer my question now does it
Why are people eating horse anyway?
Some people eat venomous snake... I guess its a regionl thing Maz
(Sep. 21, 2008  6:36 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Some people eat venomous snake... I guess its a regionl thing Maz

I think it might have had something to do with the war. Durring WWII People had to eat horse meat. I guess gourmet dishes evolved from it..
That's possible... quite likely actually.
(Sep. 21, 2008  4:43 PM)Maz Wrote: Why are people eating horse anyway?

Because different parts of the world have always eaten horse. I don't see how it's any different from eating cow or any other animal.