Fav Jp Bands

i never thought of that, lol.

Gilgämesh sounds sweeter.
Well their name really is Gilgamesh, but seeing as how the L sound doesn't really exist in Japanese it gets translated as Girugamesh, as R and L are basically the same sound in Japanese.

Wink
i dislike Girugamesh. My friend loves them but he couldn't get em into them.
mainly because most of their music is darkish, wheras i generally prefer more upbeat songs.

Just started listening to Soul'd Out, and they are great! check out the "Single Collection", it's a winner.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Roan Wrote:I don't know how to do that, so leave me alone.

go into symbol markings and make a hot key

OR

buy a mac

keep in mind that you need to download the symbols from itunes, and they cost $2, and you can't use them outside of safari

Das ist nicht gut ...

Do hast einen Vogel oder Apple hat einen Vogel lolo

Damn all the foreign languages =(

Whatchoo talkin' bout? You live in a country's whose basically national language is like 20 different languages mixed.
Man, Sambomaster is so fresh. He packs so much energy and emotion into his music, that it seems like everyone who watches the lives has an awesome time.
Add Blood Stain Child to my list.

Techno metal is ftw. lol
asdfhsdkghfdg

The new Girugamesh CD came out today and I can't find it for download anywhere. It's pissing me off. I want it soooo baaaaaad. >=(
Haha, I'm stoooked. I'm going to Rockstar Taste of Chaos tour in April and JRock Revolution has bands in it. Specifically D'espairsray, MUCC, and The Underneath. Yaaaaaay. Grin
ultima55 Wrote:Haha, I'm stoooked. I'm going to Rockstar Taste of Chaos tour in April and JRock Revolution has bands in it. Specifically D'espairsray, MUCC, and The Underneath. Yaaaaaay. Grin

Lucky people =(

JRock bands never come to Singapore.
beat crusaders
orange range
uverworld
My favorite band is named "snorkel".Those of you that watch naruto they made the 6th op in the 1st series.
Necro-Bump much? xD

Anyway, I listen to a few groups/solo acts.

In the band section:
DIR en GREY (Through a friend. Even bought their first american release when it came out)
Maximum the Hormone (Death Note got me, but I like a lot of their other stuff too. Chu Chu LOVELY rocks)
L'arc en Ciel (From FMA, but heard a few other things too)
Girugamesh (I blame Brad for this one. These guys rock though)

I'm sure if I thought about it there would be others.

Solo acts/ Not quite bands:
Gackt (I've heard of him here and there, got his discography recently. Good stuff, I even enjoy the more modern stuff)
Miyavi (Saw live :3)
Tohru Iwao (he does Guilty Gear's tracks)

I may add more in later as I remember.