Fans in British Columbia/Canada

Hey guys, any fans from BC??? A bunch of friends and I formed a group for events. We are planning to do casual tournaments and hopefully official tournaments in BC. Join us at [Removed].
me and my friends are also down to go to these tournaments eventually when we get them set up :^)
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:13 AM)VileYuzu Wrote: me and my friends are also down to go to these tournaments eventually when we get them set up :^)

Awesome let's join forces
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:21 AM)dasneakypancake Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:13 AM)VileYuzu Wrote: me and my friends are also down to go to these tournaments eventually when we get them set up :^)

Awesome let's join forces

for sure for sure
any time, I do metal fights and some burst!
where are the tournaments being held in, specifically?
(Feb. 02, 2020  5:53 PM)ClubAmador2012 Wrote: where are the tournaments being held in, specifically?

We are trying to work on that the whole idea literally came about in the past few days. I'll post an update here as well as the Facebook group once we have it all set up.

We organized our 1st Meet up. Come join us.

[Removed].
(Feb. 02, 2020  10:22 PM)dasneakypancake Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  5:53 PM)ClubAmador2012 Wrote: where are the tournaments being held in, specifically?

We are trying to work on that the whole idea literally came about in the past few days. I'll post an update here as well as the Facebook group once we have it all set up.

We organized our 1st Meet up. Come join us.

[Removed].

ayyy its time to get hyped for beyblades
Hopefully it's a good turnout next sunday Smile
(Feb. 03, 2020  6:14 PM)Hydrojon Wrote: Hopefully it's a good turnout next sunday Smile

cant wait to beyblade Grin
(Feb. 10, 2020  11:35 PM)Hydrojon Wrote: Meetup was lit! we goin' again yoooo

we have another meetup set for sunday in 2 weeks because our original meetup was pretty hype, we got about 7-8 members blading Grin
Alright, I'm going to have to stop you here. I had concerns about it a few weeks back, but it was borderline enough to leave alone. But now that the rules have changed, I have to close this.

First there's the rules in the Beyblade community subforums.
"Only one topic per region (city/town or state/province). Try using Search to make sure there isn't already one!" - Well, you violated that rule.
"Tournaments discussed must be intended to become official WBO Organized Play events. Unsanctioned events may not be discussed. If you'd like to talk about an official TAKARA-TOMY or Hasbro event, post in Beyblade General." - And that one!

Further details are available in the thread https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Non-WBO...2020-02-10

If you want to advertise events here, become WBO organizers and run them as WBO events. Or don't advertise events here. Those are your options.