[Fan Fiction]  WBO Blader Brawl!

Deleted Post
(Apr. 29, 2021  3:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Dragon Emperor?

????? Not sure what you're asking about.
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  3:53 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Dragon Emperor?

????? Not sure what you're asking about.
Deleted Post
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote: ????? Not sure what you're asking about.

it's a sacred word

So... you just randomly say it anywhere?
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:31 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: it's a sacred word

So... you just randomly say it anywhere?

Deleted Post
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:31 PM)i\m batman Wrote: So... you just randomly say it anywhere?

Yes

I don't have a problem with that personally but you might get in trouble for breaking the rules, so try to avoid it.
EDIT: This is going off-topic, it's PinkRose 's fanfic thread.
I love how PinkRose placed down the thing and how it was made, I really liked how you transformed my first phrase in my entry a story-telling feature (the "not expecting" part, big brain move gotta say), other things also impressed me, thats just an example (that probably nobody noticed).

Summary: PinkRose is very good.

(Note: You should DM the people to get information for writing the battles, like which bey mode (in some cases), movement pattern, strategy in each round (only the first round, the other rounds would be more of a guessing of what would the character do), but without one knowing the others plan (I mean the opponent(s) knowing), in this part of the challenge, both team members should know each other strat for better performance, I hope you get what I mean.)
(May. 09, 2021  6:39 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I love how PinkRose placed down the thing and how it was made, I really liked how you transformed my first phrase in my entry a story-telling feature (the "not expecting" part, big brain move gotta say), other things also impressed me, thats just an example (that probably nobody noticed).

Summary: PinkRose is very good.

(Note: You should DM the people to get information for writing the battles, like which bey mode (in some cases), movement pattern, strategy in each round (only the first round, the other rounds would be more of a guessing of what would the character do), but without one knowing the others plan (I mean the opponent(s) knowing), in this part of the challenge, both team members should know each other strat for better performance, I hope you get what I mean.)

Ngl I feel dumb cuz I can barely make out what the note's saying.
But if you mean that I should ask ppl about what modes and strategies the characters would choose...I'd say I'm giving myself a bit of liberty in that regard so I can actually write the battles like I imagined them (I already determined the results of the next 5 battles or so, yeah).
That work as well (plus I don't even know what I meant there(I'm lying I get what I meant now))
Chapter 2 is up! Feel free to let me know what you think of it, and enjoy reading!

Chapter 3 Preview: 

Pixi, i'm batman, DeltaZakuro, MasterofDerp have been summoned to read this. Special thanks go to MasterofDerp for helping out with the chapter.
love it. seems interesting so far! keep up the great work <3
(May. 17, 2021  3:41 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Chapter 2 is up! Feel free to let me know what you think of it, and enjoy reading!

Chapter 3 Preview: 

Pixi, i'm batman, DeltaZakuro, MasterofDerp have been summoned to read this. Special thanks go to MasterofDerp for helping out with the chapter.

Battle: 4.1/5- Good, but could be more exciting
Description: 5/5- Amazing
Dialouge: 5/5- No mistakes.
Characterzation: 4.5/5- Few mistakes
Plot: 5/5- Perfect

Overall: 23.6/25

Increasing potential, I'm loving this. This has great potential. Can't wait for the next chapters.
(May. 17, 2021  3:41 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Chapter 2 is up! Feel free to let me know what you think of it, and enjoy reading!

Chapter 3 Preview: 

*Appears after a smoke explosion because reasons* YAY! Gregoire and Droite won! Well enough of that, moving on to more important thing, namely the battle itself. And I LOVE the way you describe the battles. Really good. And I take back what I said before as Pink >>>>>> Hanami.
(May. 17, 2021  4:35 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

Chapter 3 Preview: 

Pixi, i'm batman, DeltaZakuro, MasterofDerp have been summoned to read this. Special thanks go to MasterofDerp for helping out with the chapter.

*Appears after a smoke explosion because reasons* YAY! Gregoire and Droite won! Well enough of that, moving on to more important thing, namely the battle itself. And I LOVE the way you describe the battles. Really good. And I take back what I said before as Pink >>>>>> Hanami.

Smoke explosions do look great tho
I'm glad you liked the battle (honestly it was the part that worried me the most; I felt like it was a bit too fast). Also, Pink really just wants to sit back and watch the battle with a bottle of fizz in hand, but she knows she has to at least say something before and after so she tries go sprinkle some dramatic flair while she's at it.

Chapter 3 Preview: 

"Pixi", "i'm batman", "DeltaZakuro", "MasterofDerp" have been summoned to read this. Special thanks go to MasterofDerp for helping out with the chapter.

see this is what happens when you troll to much mizuki, you'll get trolled yourself

but srsly great chapter! also gg to gregoire and droite Unsmith
hmmm i like this very much great chapter *remembers when my aunt wannted to try beyblade*

too bad she did't try it my sister is so easy I WANTED SOME ONE ELSE TO BATLLE
I have the felling that vira and alastair will win on the 3rd chapter. Anyway, you're good at this. I also think i know what surprise PinkRose was referring on the vira entry. (Is that star a signal PinkRose?)
I just saw this, and holy s*(I don't know if I'm allowed to say the actual word lmao) this seems like a cool concept. Sad that entrees are closed, but are additional background characters still allowed?
I made this video for you PinkRose https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
(May. 23, 2021  10:52 PM)ShiningShout Wrote: I just saw this, and holy s*(I don't know if I'm allowed to say the actual word lmao) this seems like a cool concept. Sad that entrees are closed, but are additional background characters still allowed?

Hmm, maybe. Just PM your character and I'll see if there's room to include them later on.
(May. 24, 2021  12:29 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  10:52 PM)ShiningShout Wrote: I just saw this, and holy s*(I don't know if I'm allowed to say the actual word lmao) this seems like a cool concept. Sad that entrees are closed, but are additional background characters still allowed?

Hmm, maybe. Just PM your character and I'll see if there's room to include them later on.

Roger roger, gimme just a moment
Yo rose! R u sane enough to write another one?
(May. 26, 2021  2:28 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Yo rose! R u sane enough to write another one?

wait..... dang it's your second day and you already making a reputaion
What do you mean?

I'm not that popular...

JJustice what do you mean?

(May. 26, 2021  3:41 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  2:28 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Yo rose! R u sane enough to write another one?

wait..... dang it's your second day and you already making a reputaion

Bro what

*sigh*. B.
Ayyy when do you open character slots again? I missed this fic the day it still has its character slots open ;-;