[Fan Fiction]  The adventures of TT and Hasbro

Poll: Which sibling do you want to see more of?

Takara Tomy
66.67%
Hasbro
33.33%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
short #Shorts

Hasbro: a peaceful day to stalk my brother

TT: what you doing hasbro?

Hasbro: umm you mean Ham-Bro
(Jul. 04, 2021  8:55 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: short #Shorts

Hasbro is actually getting annoying not gonna lie TT needs to beat him up lol (JK JK)
(Jul. 04, 2021  9:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  8:55 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: short #Shorts

Hasbro is actually getting annoying not gonna lie TT needs to beat him up lol (JK JK)
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA 💡

#shorts

Hasbro: I FINALLY GOT A GIRL!!!

TT: That poor girl.
(Jul. 05, 2021  12:15 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  9:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Hasbro is actually getting annoying not gonna lie TT needs to beat him up lol (JK JK)
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA 💡

#shorts

dang
(Jul. 04, 2021  9:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Hasbro is actually getting annoying not gonna lie TT needs to beat him up lol (JK JK)
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA 💡

#shorts

Ouch. TT
(Jul. 05, 2021  12:47 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  12:15 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: THAT'S A GREAT IDEA 💡

#shorts

Ouch. TT
shots fired bro dang hasbro you just got Gangster'd
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA 💡

#shorts

Please post chapter 2 soon (No Rush) Also I have a recommendation maybe the next couple chapters could be about they're school life or somethin
Short chapter 2 is coming in a few hours

Hasbro: everyone hates me even @BladeKingX on this website (WBO) I found said he hated me WHY!!!!
(Jul. 05, 2021  1:02 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Short chapter 2 is coming in a few hours

Hasbro: everyone hates me even @BladeKingX on this website (WBO) I found said he hated me WHY!!!!

Poor Hasbro Unhappy
(Jul. 05, 2021  1:03 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  1:02 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Short chapter 2 is coming in a few hours

Poor Hasbro Unhappy

Yeah Takara Tomy is the fav child Hasbro on the other hand....
(Jul. 05, 2021  1:04 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  1:03 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Poor Hasbro Unhappy

Yeah Takara Tomy is the fav child Hasbro on the other hand....
TT is the kid that wants to assume the beyblade corp. of his family while hasbro wants to be the creative guy that will make his own beyblade corp. and have exotic ideas.
(Jul. 05, 2021  9:19 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  1:04 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yeah Takara Tomy is the fav child Hasbro on the other hand....
TT is the kid that wants to assume the beyblade corp. of his family while hasbro wants to be the creative guy that will make his own beyblade corp. and have exotic ideas.

If only Hasbro wasn't such a cheapstake with his Beys...
(Jul. 05, 2021  11:19 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  9:19 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: TT is the kid that wants to assume the beyblade corp. of his family while hasbro wants to be the creative guy that will make his own beyblade corp. and have exotic ideas.

If only Hasbro wasn't such a cheapstake with his Beys...

True Tho...

Next Chapter is in 1 hour
Chapter 2
Trouble

What will happen to hasbro? Find out on the adventures of Hasbro and TT
I predict that Hasbro is gonna get detention and end up botching the date or sth like that. Would be kinda funny to see.
(Jul. 06, 2021  7:27 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I predict that Hasbro is gonna get detention and end up botching the date or sth like that. Would be kinda funny to see.

Okay

Hint: TT

Short #shorts

Hasbro: I'm a Ham-Bro in a Ham World life in rich it's so Pich perfect

TT: SERIOUSLY I NEED A NEW BROTHER!!!!!
(Jul. 06, 2021  7:27 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I predict that Hasbro is gonna get detention and end up botching the date or sth like that. Would be kinda funny to see.

LegendJustice I made this little skit lol hope that's ok
(Jul. 06, 2021  9:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

LegendJustice I made this little skit lol hope that's ok

Lol it's okay!!!! this is so like Hasbro lol
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I didn’t think you could find a Beyblade fan fic weirder than BruhBlade Burst, yet here we are.....

what is this bruhblade burst please inform me
(Jul. 06, 2021  10:53 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I didn’t think you could find a Beyblade fan fic weirder than BruhBlade Burst, yet here we are.....

It was fanfic made a while ago by TheGolden Blade that was basically about comedy
(Jul. 06, 2021  10:53 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:

There’s a search feature under the more button. You can find it by searching for it under there. It’s a Beyblade fan fiction that’s intentionally terribly dumb, but also hilarious as a result.

(Jul. 06, 2021  10:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2021  10:53 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: what is this bruhblade burst please inform me

It was fanfic made a while ago by TheGolden Blade that was basically about comedy

It was actually made by GreenK9148.
(Jul. 06, 2021  10:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2021  10:53 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: what is this bruhblade burst please inform me
There’s a search feature under the more button. You can find it by searching for it under there. It’s a Beyblade fan fiction that’s intentionally terribly dumb, but also hilarious as a result.

(Jul. 06, 2021  10:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It was fanfic made a while ago by TheGolden Blade that was basically about comedy

It was actually made by GreenK9148.

Oop I was thinking about the wrong thing srry
TT: I'm the best I'm a War Lord I'm the best I'm a War lord!!!

Hasbro: Even in his sleep he has an ego
Hasbro: DID YOU EAT MY HAMBRO SANDWICH!!

(TT munches on the sandwich)

TT: No.

Hasbro: YOU'RE LITERALLY EATING IT RIGHT NOW!!

TT: This is a Takara Sandwich

(Hasbro jumps on TT)
These Hasbro and TT memes are pretty dank, not gonna lie.