[Fan Fiction]  The Jakkyrz Razaaz- The Banished Gods (FBW Saga)

(Mar. 10, 2021  2:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  2:27 PM)Pixi Wrote: well, rip the burst universe

It's not destroyed yet
y e t
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:22 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  2:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It's not destroyed yet
y e t

I'll prob not kill off the burst world

Next Chapters:
1. Doji's Other Identities
2. Power of a God
3. 1 step: Reincarnation
4. 2nd Step: Samsara Rebirth
5. 3rd Step: Full Form!
6. Darkness Envelopes
End of Season
Season Three: Jakkrya Rajaas (The Banished Gods)
Doji’s Other Identities

“I’m not going to waste any more time talking to someone like you,” said Lui as he ripped his launcher.

“Destroyer Longinus! Destroy this man right now!”, yelled Lui.

Lui’s resonance blazed blue, causing Longinus’ avatar to appear.

“Fine then”, said Doji.

Doji took his bey and ripped the string, as a dark bey spun right on top of Longinus.

“Is that bey… Apocalypse?”, said Lui, who was internally shocked.

“No way! I thought-”, said Shu.

“You were mistaken,” said Doji calmly.

“You took Arthur’s Apocalypse?”, asked Ranjiro, who was baffled.

“No! Are you this ignorant?!”, said Doji, amused.

“It cannot be! You are-”, whispered Rantaro.

“Yes. I AM Arthur,” said Doji, laughing at the same time.

Silence overtook them. Such a confession just didn’t make sense.

“You let us win last time?!”.

“Yes. That is true,” said Doji.

“Enough talking. Now I will show you the power of Apocalypse! Akuma Apocalypse, which is the ultimate form of the God of Destruction! You shall all fall into the Black Pit of Darkness, suffer for all existence as the rest of the Dark Gods’ will be Reincarnated with the Forbidden Art of Samsara Rebirth.”

“What! I thought I was the successor of Rago, the Son of the Black Sun!”, said the man who was shrouded in a dark cloak.

“You were nothing but a pawn. Begone! Apocalypse!”

Apocalypse’s avatar rose and crushed the man in a hit, which happened so fast that the man didn’t even have time to yell.

“Now, It’s your turn!” said Doji as he turned to Lui.

Apocalypse switched modes as it raced toward Longinus.

“Longinus! Meet the attack head on!”, yelled Lui.

“Foolish boy!”

Apocalypse clashed against Longinus, striking it again and again.
Each strike sent Longinus flying into the air.

“Longinus!”

“You don’t stand a chance against me!”, said Doji, who was enjoying himself as he crushed Longinus.

“Longinus!”, yelled Lui as a spark of Blue Energy danced at his fingertips.

He raced his hand as he motioned an uppercutting move.

“Destroying Upper!”, yelled Lui.
Longinus’ avatar glowed blue as the whole bey flew upward.

Longinus uppercutted Apocalypse, and a huge explosion took place.

“No!!, Apocalypse!”, screamed Doji.

“Did you see that! That is the true power of a Dragon!”

“Pathetic! Apocalypse!”, said Doji calmly.

Apocalypse turned and was about to attack Longinus, but all the Burst Bladers interfered.

“You are not destroying this world or Lui! We will save this World!”, yelled Rantaro, Ranjiro, Shu, Aiga, and Valt.

Their beys landed on top of Apocalypse, threatening to burst it.

“If that’s what you want, then I shall send you to your doom! You shall all perish with your precious world!”, said Doji wickedly as he raised his hand.

“I shall destroy you and this world, with your Pitiful Ideologies!”, yelled Doji.

“Life Annihilation!”

Apocalypse releases it’s dark flux and spirit, which soared high into the sky and grappled the Burst World.

The Burst Bladers instantly knew that Apocalypse’ Special Move was powerful enough to destroy them and this burst world.

Tears rained down their body.

“Me and Ranjiro will try to protect our home world. You can escape and save the MFB world!”, said Rantaro.
“No!”, yelled Shu

“You have to!” yelled Rantaro.

“We have no choice” said Lui, who had brought out deep respect for Rantaro and Ranjiro

Apocalypse was right on top of them, and then the bladers teleported themselves to the Burst World, leaving Rantaro and Ranjiro, who sacrificed themselves for the well-being of others.

The End of Chapter

@Longinox
Free... Hoya
Pixi
6Jupiter5
😭 samira was only in one chapter
(Mar. 11, 2021  5:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Doji’s Other Identities

“I’m not going to waste any more time talking to someone like you,” said Lui as he ripped his launcher.

“Fine then”, said Doji.

Doji took his bey and ripped the string, as a dark bey spun right on top of Longinus.

“Enough talking. Now I will show you the power of Apocalypse! Akuma Apocalypse, which is the ultimate form of the God of Destruction! You shall all fall into the Black Pit of Darkness, suffer for all existence as the rest of the Dark Gods’ will be Reincarnated with the Forbidden Art of Samsara Rebirth.”

“What! I thought I was the successor of Rago, the Son of the Black Sun!”, said the man who was shrouded in a dark cloak.

Apocalypse’s avatar rose and crushed the man in a hit, which happened so fast that the man didn’t even have time to yell.

“Foolish boy!”

“Longinus!”

“You don’t stand a chance against me!”, said Doji, who was enjoying himself as he crushed Longinus.

Apocalypse turned and was about to attack Longinus, but all the Burst Bladers interfered.

“You are not destroying this world or Lui! We will save this World!”, yelled Rantaro, Ranjiro, Shu, Aiga, and Valt.

“If that’s what you want, then I shall send you to your doom! You shall all perish with your precious world!”, said Doji wickedly as he raised his hand.

“I shall destroy you and this world, with your Pitiful Ideologies!”, yelled Doji.

“Life Annihilation!”

Apocalypse releases it’s dark flux and spirit, which soared high into the sky and grappled the Burst World.

The Burst Bladers instantly knew that Apocalypse’ Special Move was powerful enough to destroy them and this burst world.

“Me and Ranjiro will try to protect our home world. You can escape and save the MFB world!”, said Rantaro.
“No!”, yelled Shu

“We have no choice” said Lui, who had brought out deep respect for Rantaro and Ranjiro

Apocalypse was right on top of them, and then the bladers teleported themselves to the Burst World, leaving Rantaro and Ranjiro, who sacrificed themselves for the well-being of others.

The End of Chapter

@Longinox
Free... Hoya
Pixi
6Jupiter5

WAIT-
DID RANTARO AND RANJIRO DIE??????
R.I.P Samira
(Mar. 11, 2021  5:09 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: 😭 samira was only in one chapter

(Mar. 11, 2021  5:14 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  5:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Doji’s Other Identities

“Fine then”, said Doji.

“Foolish boy!”

“Longinus!”

“Life Annihilation!”

“No!”, yelled Shu

The End of Chapter

@Longinox
Free... Hoya
Pixi
6Jupiter5

WAIT-

(Mar. 11, 2021  5:17 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: R.I.P Samira

yes ranatro and ranjiro died

And Samira will be in the next chapter

Can someone grade my fan fic
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  5:09 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: 😭 samira was only in one chapter

(Mar. 11, 2021  5:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: WAIT-

(Mar. 11, 2021  5:17 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: R.I.P Samira

yes ranatro and ranjiro died

damn 
press f to pay respects

(Mar. 11, 2021  7:14 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: yes ranatro and ranjiro died

damn 
press f to pay respects

Sure why not.. I have big plans for Samira and Mizuki
(Mar. 11, 2021  7:16 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  7:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: damn 
press f to pay respects

Sure why not.. I have big plans for Samira and Mizuki

yeeeee

pls dont sexualize samira....
Power of A God (Will be posted next week)- This chapter is about the Fight between Arthur/Doji vs Ranjiro & Rantaro
I'm really hyped up to write the next chapters, especially the upcoming chapters, 1 step: Reincarnation, 2nd Step: Samsara Rebirth, 3rd Step: Full Form! and, Darkness Envelopes.

The climax of my fan fic is about to start, and i want to make it worthwhile. I have a cliffhanger for S2 in my mind.

Whoever pms me Spoil, I'll spoil to them PART of the next chapters.
Hey Ryuga great fan fiction i love how your so descriptive during the bey battles. if i had to rate it i'd give it a 9.75 keep up the good work man
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:03 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Hey Ryuga great fan fiction i love how your so descriptive during the bey battles. if i had to rate it i'd give it a 9.75 keep up the good work man

Thanks buddy. I really appreciate your thoughts. I can't thank you enough. What chapter are you on rn?

Do u have any suggestions?
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:03 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Hey Ryuga great fan fiction i love how your so descriptive during the bey battles. if i had to rate it i'd give it a 9.75 keep up the good work man

Thanks buddy. I really appreciate your thoughts. I can't thank you enough. What chapter are you on rn?

i've read the three you put up and not really except the first bit of chapter one he says world champion ship like three times in one sentence. Actually just found out there is more then three so ill get to reading those
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:07 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Thanks buddy. I really appreciate your thoughts. I can't thank you enough. What chapter are you on rn?

i've read the three you put up and not really except the first bit of chapter one he says world champion ship like three times in one sentence

that was prob a typo. Yeh I knew about it as well. Well, I'm writing a chapter rn. I have another fan fiction, would you like to see it?
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:07 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: i've read the three you put up and not really except the first bit of chapter one he says world champion ship like three times in one sentence

that was prob a typo. Yeh I knew about it as well. Well, I'm writing a chapter rn. I have another fan fiction, would you like to see it?

yeah sure
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:10 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: that was prob a typo. Yeh I knew about it as well. Well, I'm writing a chapter rn. I have another fan fiction, would you like to see it?

yeah sure

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...orn-Series
i finished the chapters you put and can't wait for the next one

also i have a questions thats not related to your fan fiction
i recently got a turbo valtryek and i was wondering if its a good bey or not thanks

Hey i was thinking maybe i should write my own fanfiction what to you think
(Mar. 15, 2021  8:33 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: i finished the chapters you put and can't wait for the next one

also i have a questions thats not related to your fan fiction
i recently got a turbo valtryek and i was wondering if its a good bey or not thanks

Hey i was thinking maybe i should write my own fanfiction what to you think

Ya, I'll try to have one chap in by tommorow.

Turbo Valtryek's good in my opinion.

Your choice if you would like to start a fan fiction. But, you should first make the plot. I can help you write one, if you want.

Power of A God Chapter will be posted today!

The Power of a God

As soon as Rantaro and Ranjiro’s friends left, Apocalypse radiated a blinding light, which dissolved the Burst World.

Rantaro and Ranjiro were standing on an island which was Floating in space. They were with Doji, who wore a satisfied expression.

“Our world just disappeared? No ruins? No anything?”, said Rantaro, who was shocked.

Before Ranjiro could respond to Rantaro, Doji said “Apocalypse, with its original destructive power, combined with the Full Power of the God of Destruction, is powerful enough to destroy worlds easily. Now your home is destroyed forever.”

“I spared this part of your home world, so I could destroy you and the last part of your world”, said Doji.

“Don’t be sure about that. The two Rokatvors, in a team, will beat anyone, and anything!”, said Ranjiro.

“Yes. We will avenge our world and make you pay for your crimes”, said Rantaro, who readied his launcher and bey.

Doji laughed.

“If you want to die, then so be it”, said Doji as he ripped his launcher.

“Apocalypse! Finish this now! Don’t waste time over these weaklings.”

“Roktavor!”, yelled Rantaro.

Rokatvor met the attack with headstrong force but Apocalypse sent Roktavor flying into the air.

“Roktavor, Flaming Blitzkrieg!”, yelled Ranjiro.

Rokatvor’s formidable avatar rose from within the bey as it relentlessly bombarded Apocalypse with Fire.

“Punk!”, screamed Doji, watching as Apocalypse began to wobble and lose speed.

“Gliding Windstorm!”, yelled Rantaro, waving his hand.

A huge wind collapsed on Apocalypse, carrying it in the air as Ranjiro’s fire blitzkrieg attacked Apocalypse over and over again.

Apocalypse lost speed drastically, getting smacked around.

“Don’t mess with the Ultimate God of Destruction!”, yelled Doji.

Apocalypse avatar ripped through the storm, and absorbed the flames.

“What?! How did he-”

“You are nothing in front of a God! It’s time for you to realize that!”, said Doji diabolically.

Apocalypse’s wings slammed into both of the Roktavors simultaneously.

Bit by bit, Rantaro and Ranjiro’s Roktavor were getting ripped apart.

“Roktavor, noo!!” yelled Rantaro and Ranjiro.

Doji laughed.

“Now do you understand? You are nothing but a slightly big ant in front of a God of Destruction. Soon, all the Dark Gods’ will be revived and into full form.”

Ranjiro and Rantaro raised their heads.

“We Will not let this happen!”

“I’d like to see you try to stop me”, said Doji, smiling devilishly.

“Apocalypse is tired of playing now. It’s time to kiss your lives and beys, GOODBYE!”, said Doji.

Apocalypse expelled a divine dark light as both Rokatvors split into thousands of pieces.

“Bye, Bye”, said Doji, as Apocalypse spread it’s wings.

The two brothers heroically fell into a dark dimension, a dimension from which no one returns.

End of Chapter
i'm batman
SSJBDoku
Pixi
they just keep getting betrer and better
r.i.p the hair bois
R.I.P. Kiyama bros + beyblade burst
(Mar. 16, 2021  9:13 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: they just keep getting betrer and better

(Mar. 16, 2021  9:46 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: r.i.p the hair bois

(Mar. 16, 2021  11:05 PM)Pixi Wrote: rip the kiyama bros

(Mar. 16, 2021  11:29 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: R.I.P. Kiyama bros + beyblade burst

1. I didn't say that they died
2. Yup, the Burst World is Deader than Dead
3. What's your guys rating for my fan fiction? (out of ten)