[Fan Fiction]  The Jakkyrz Razaaz- The Banished Gods (FBW Saga)

(Feb. 23, 2021  3:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: yeh I kinda wiggle free and kinda sneak sometimes. My parents kinda dislike beyblade. If they got hold of WBO acc, they would delete it. it's very hard to write chaps of this fan fic. Ill prob write chaps in the weekends
If I had a fanfic I would make the chapter's on the spot. But that's really harsh.

Ik but I also have my brother bday today, Four tests this week, 1 essay, and also my parents who give me more studying work
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: If I had a fanfic I would make the chapter's on the spot. But that's really harsh.

Ik but I also have my brother bday today, Four tests this week, 1 essay, and also my parents who give me more studying work

Happy birthday to your brother.
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ik but I also have my brother bday today, Four tests this week, 1 essay, and also my parents who give me more studying work

Happy birthday to your brother.

thanks. I really have LOTS of ideas for this Saga, like I'm going to have four seasons, all this fantasy dark god stuff and some spoilers I can't spoil
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:26 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Happy birthday to your brother.

thanks. I really have LOTS of ideas for this Saga, like I'm going to have four seasons, all this fantasy dark god stuff and some spoilers I can't spoil
Can't wait lol
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: thanks. I really have LOTS of ideas for this Saga, like I'm going to have four seasons, all this fantasy dark god stuff and some spoilers I can't spoil
Can't wait lol

well i wouldve posted like 3 chapters each day, but my parents- (you already know the rest of the sentence)

I think I kinda copied star wars fallen order, but trust me, It'a going to be a lot different than star wars (I'll try to make it so)
New Chapter: New Bladers!

In the WBBA headquarters:

“Right now, many bladers have signed in to battle in the war. But, we can’t just let them in. We need to test their strengths and weaknesses. If they are worthy, they will at least be able to fight you guys to a bit of a standstill.”, said Tsubasa, glaring at Gingka, Kyoya, Tyson, Aiga, Valt, and Tyson.

“I’m tired of siting around, not battling anyone, so I’m going to go and finish this stupid test for those kids and then I’ll battle in the war.”, yelled Kyoya.

The others muttered with sounds of agreement.

“Well, let’s get started.”, mumbled Gingka.

In the Battlefield of Beyblade Testing:

More than 1000 bladers were standing, waiting for them.

Before saying anything, the testers got ready to battle.

“Let it rip!”, said the beta testers.

The bladers who were being tested fought to their greatest abilities, but in less than 10 minutes, the whole field was wiped out. Only a few bladers were left to test. No one had passed yet.

“Well, come on. We need to tidy things up now. What’s your name?,” asked Kyoya, (not even bothering to look at the list of bladers which was written on a piece of paper)

“My name is Pixi Tanaka,” said the girl.

“Are you one of those bladers who somehow were teleported to this world?”, asked Kyoya again, but with a growl.

“Yes, I’m from the Burst World.”

“Get ready then. If you want to pass, hold off Leon as long as you can.”, smirked Kyoya.

“Three….. Two…. One...Go SHOOT!”.

“Leone finish this immediately.”

“Don’t be so quick to disregard me. Moon Pandora!”, yelled Pixi Tanaka with a surprising feral voice.

Moon Pandora’s cyan and pink aura flashed in the air, as the image of a moon was created.

“Go now, Pandora!”

Kyoya was surprised, before he could act, Moon Pandora slashed at Leone, making Leone wobble.

Valt was watching with intense interest. He asked Gingka, “Could the girl be somehow stronger than Kyoya?”

“No that’s just not possible. Kyoya could destroy her bey in less then a second if he wanted to. He’s just testing her.”, whispered Gingka.

“You really know how to play. Well, if you can do this much, should I test your defense?”, smiled Kyoya.

Leone raced toward Moon Pandora, deflecting the bey’s attacks easily.

“My Leone is a defense type, but not an ordinary defense type. Leone is the King of Wind and the Wilderness!”, yelled Kyoya.

After the sentence, a tornado rose as Kyoya said, “Gale Force Wall”.

The tornado kept on pushing back Moon Pandora, threatening to send the bey flying out of the stadium.

“No!! I will not lose! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!”, yells Pixi.

Pixi’s aura ignites, and her bey radiates with power. Her bey spirit was stronger than anyone had imagined.

“Here it comes...My SPECIAL MOVE! Moon Sword!”

A picture of the moon radiates in the sky, as a sword pointing to the moon for power and blessings.

A Second later, the sword slashed at Leone. In the moment as the attack was landing, smoke covered the whole stadium.

When the smoke cleared, Moon Pandora was on Leone, but unable to break through Leone’s strong defenses. In less than a second, Moon Pandora lost its position and it’s spin.

“NO!!! Moon Pandora!”, screeched Pixi Tanaka.

“You did well. You immediately pass. You are a fully qualified blader now.”, said Kyoya.

All the others clapped, applauding her.

“The Next One will battle me”, said Aiga, looking at the list of bladers on a piece of paper. The next blader was Samira Akuno.

Aiga stepped on the stadium with a blader wearing a black and white shirt.

“I feel her aura of power. It’s like an identical twin of mine.”, thought Aiga in his mind.

“Three… Two… One… LET IT RIP!”

The two beys landed on the stadium with a big THUMP. Achilles sped across the stadium, seeking to end the battle with superior stamina.

“Both of our beys are stamina types. You seek to end the battle with stamina. That’s your strength. I won’t let you play at your strength.”, sniggered Samira.

Star Saturn (Samira’s bey) switched modes and suddenly gained attack power with speed.

“Star Saturn! Burn Achilles to a crisp!”

Star Saturn hit Achilles, but Achilles did not budge.

“You are weaker than I thought. Achilles, Finish this now! Eternal Sword Blitz!”, yelled Aiga.

Three swords popped out from Achilles’ chassis. Achilles’ avatar threw a sword and at the same time, which penetrated Saturn’s defenses.

Suddenly a rainbow light washed over the stadium. It was coming from Samira.

“I have Rainbow Flux. You stand no chance against me! Star Shine! (Star shine is a special move).

The light devastated the whole stadium. Achilles was still standing its ground but vibrating violently.

The Attack created a huge explosion but Achilles managed to uppercut Saturn out of the stadium!

“You pass! Good Job, you are now a fully qualified blader,” said Aiga.

Only two bladers had passed.

In the Dark Gods’ Headquarters:

Doji smiled. He was surprised his masters had gotten even more Allies now. At his side, two new bladers and Reji were seated.

“I will help you. But remember, you MUST give me what you said you will give me when I succeed. If you don’t, I swear I will hunt you down and kill you.”, said the one with a red coat with black pants.

As soon as he finished his sentence, Reji and the other blader stood up, threatening to kill the Red Coat Man for his threat.

Doji was amused.

“Oh! Hao, You sure have a lot of guts. I will hand over to you what you want. But, you will NEED to do the task first.”, said Doji calmly.

“You both can sit down now.”, said Doji with a hint of superiority in his voice.

Reji and the blader in black coat. (Bruno’s the man with a black coat)

“Good, Reji and Bruno. Bruno, you’re bey, Demolisher Apophis is complete. This is a Demonic Snake God of Chaos’ fragment of power. This bey is one of the most powerful beys to ever exist.”, said Doji, handing over Demolisher Apophis to Bruno.

“Now, we must begin your first strike. The Allied Blader Forces will crumble.”, said Hao maliciously smiling.

End of Chapter.

Note: @Longinox, I have plans for your character. Please wait a few more chapters for Elvio (you’re OC) to be introduced

Pixi,
i'm batman,
Free... Hoya
6Jupiter5,
@Longinox
sushiroll1234
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: New Chapter: New Bladers!

“Right now, many bladers have signed in to battle in the war. But, we can’t just let them in. We need to test their strengths and weaknesses. If they are worthy, they will at least be able to fight you guys to a bit of a standstill.”, said Tsubasa, glaring at Gingka, Kyoya, Tyson, Aiga,  Valt, and Tyson.

“I’m tired of siting around, not battling anyone, so I’m going to go and finish this stupid test for those kids and then I’ll battle in the war.”, yelled Kyoya.

The bladers who were being tested fought to their greatest abilities, but in less than 10 minutes, the whole field was wiped out. Only a few bladers were left to test. No one had passed yet.

“Well, come on. We need to tidy things up now. What’s your name?,” asked Kyoya, (not even bothering to look at the list of bladers which was written on a piece of paper)

“Are you one of those bladers who somehow were teleported to this world?”, asked Kyoya again, but with a growl.

“Get ready then. If you want to pass, hold off Leon as long as you can.”, smirked Kyoya.

“Don’t be so quick to disregard me. Moon Pandora!”, yelled Pixi Tanaka with a surprising feral voice.

Moon Pandora’s cyan and pink aura flashed in the air, as the image of a moon was created.

“Go now, Pandora!”

Kyoya was surprised, before he could act, Moon Pandora slashed at Leone, making Leone wobble.

Valt was watching with intense interest. He asked Gingka, “Could the girl be somehow stronger than Kyoya?”

“No that’s just not possible. Kyoya could destroy her bey in less then a second if he wanted to. He’s just testing her.”, whispered Gingka.

“You really know how to play. Well, if you can do this much, should I test your defense?”, smiled Kyoya.

“My Leone is a defense type, but not an ordinary defense type.  Leone is the King of Wind and the Wilderness!”, yelled Kyoya.

The tornado kept on pushing back Moon Pandora, threatening to send the bey flying out of the stadium.

Pixi’s aura ignites, and her bey radiates with power. Her bey spirit was stronger than anyone had imagined.

A picture of the moon radiates in the sky, as a sword pointing to the moon for power and blessings.

A Second later, the sword slashed at Leone. In the moment as the attack was landing, smoke covered the whole stadium.

When the smoke cleared, Moon Pandora was on Leone, but unable to break through Leone’s strong defenses. In less than a second, Moon Pandora lost its position and it’s spin.

“You did well. You immediately pass. You are a fully qualified blader now.”, said Kyoya.

“The Next One will battle me”, said Aiga, looking at the list of bladers on a piece of paper. The next blader was Samira Akuno.

“I feel her aura of power. It’s like an identical twin of mine.”, thought Aiga in his mind.

The two beys landed on the stadium with a big THUMP. Achilles sped across the stadium, seeking to end the battle with superior stamina.

“Both of our beys are stamina types. You seek to end the battle with stamina. That’s your strength. I won’t let you play at your strength.”, sniggered Samira.

Star Saturn (Samira’s bey) switched modes and suddenly gained attack power with speed.

“You are weaker than I thought. Achilles, Finish this now! Eternal Sword Blitz!”, yelled Aiga.

Three swords popped out from Achilles’ chassis. Achilles’ avatar threw a sword and at the same time,  which penetrated Saturn’s defenses.

“I have Rainbow Flux. You stand no chance against me! Star Shine! (Star shine is a special move).

The light devastated the whole stadium. Achilles was still standing its ground but vibrating violently.

The Attack created a huge explosion but Achilles managed to uppercut Saturn out of the stadium!

Doji smiled. He was surprised his masters had gotten even more Allies now. At his side, two new bladers and Reji were seated.

“I will help you. But remember, you MUST give me what you said you will give me when I succeed. If you don’t, I swear I will hunt you down and kill you.”, said the one with a red coat with black pants.

As soon as he finished his sentence, Reji and the other blader stood up, threatening to kill the Red Coat Man for his threat.

Doji was amused.

“Oh! Hao, You sure have a lot of guts. I will hand over to you what you want. But, you will NEED to do the task first.”, said Doji calmly.

“You both can sit down now.”, said Doji with a hint of superiority in his voice.

“Good, Reji and Bruno. Bruno, you’re bey, Demolisher Apophis is complete. This is a Demonic Snake God of Chaos’ fragment of power. This bey is one of the most powerful beys to ever exist.”, said Doji, handing over Demolisher Apophis to Bruno.

“Now, we must begin your first strike. The Allied Blader Forces will crumble.”, said Hao maliciously smiling.

End of Chapter.

Note: @Longinox, I have plans for your character. Please wait a few more chapters for Elvio (you’re OC) to be introduced

Pixi,
i'm batman,
Free... Hoya
6Jupiter5,
@Longinox
sushiroll1234
(i learned this i school) if you take the white phice off eternal(hasbro one)= ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMm
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:02 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:

“Right now, many bladers have signed in to battle in the war. But, we can’t just let them in. We need to test their strengths and weaknesses. If they are worthy, they will at least be able to fight you guys to a bit of a standstill.”, said Tsubasa, glaring at Gingka, Kyoya, Tyson, Aiga,  Valt, and Tyson.

“Go now, Pandora!”

“My Leone is a defense type, but not an ordinary defense type.  Leone is the King of Wind and the Wilderness!”, yelled Kyoya.

Three swords popped out from Achilles’ chassis. Achilles’ avatar threw a sword and at the same time,  which penetrated Saturn’s defenses.

Doji was amused.

End of Chapter.

Pixi,
i'm batman,
Free... Hoya
6Jupiter5,
@Longinox
sushiroll1234
(i learned this i school) if you take the white phice off eternal(hasbro one)= ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMm

Zoom Zoom lol. samira next Zoomer
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:02 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: (i learned this i school) if you take the white phice off eternal(hasbro one)= ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMm

Zoom Zoom lol. samira next Zoomer

XD STAR ZOOOOOOOM!!!!
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:22 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Zoom Zoom lol. samira next Zoomer

XD STAR ZOOOOOOOM!!!!

how would you feel if Samira became the No.5 strongest blader
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:22 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: XD STAR ZOOOOOOOM!!!!

how would you feel if Samira became the No.5 strongest blader

well, she is going to beat the bey of P U R E dakness in bbb galaxy,soo its fine
Next Chapter will be dramatic, good fighting, and very cool
Lmao when Samira uses starshine, the beys avatar turns rainbow and a beam of rainbow light shots from its chest
(Feb. 24, 2021  9:10 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Lmao when Samira uses starshine, the beys avatar turns rainbow and a beam of rainbow light shots from its chest

ahhh how much do u rate my fan fic?
(Feb. 24, 2021  9:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  9:10 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Lmao when Samira uses starshine, the beys avatar turns rainbow and a beam of rainbow light shots from its chest

ahhh how much do u rate my fan fic?

10/10
I don't read fanfics all that much, but I enjoy this one. 👍

“Go now, Pandora!”

Doji was amused.

End of Chapter.

Pixi,
i'm batman,
Free... Hoya
6Jupiter5,
@Longinox
sushiroll1234

In case you don't know how Chaos Erebus will work and look like it goes like this:

Chaos Erebus is a 2-winged Beyblade with two blades on each wing similar to Master but more aggressive and not sloped. When the Kin Disc spins 180 degrees, the wings shift forward and reveal a hidden layer of rubber which allows for Erebus to absorb attacks and reduce recoil. The Omega Driver is basically Zeta but better, of course it has three modes; Attack Mode is similar to a fusion between Quick/Xtreme and Jaggy (in other words, basically Jaggy made of rubber), the Defense Mode is a somewhat wide ball tip made from rubber, and the Stamina mode is a low-angled cone tip made from POM which also is free-spinning like a fusion between a smaller Yielding and Eternal Sharp from MFB.
oh yeah, Saturn(the whole bey) has a orange yellow and red color scheme, and 3 big wings like hooks and 3 small ones like the small wings on valkyie
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:20 AM)Longinox Wrote:

“Go now, Pandora!”

Doji was amused.

End of Chapter.

Pixi,
i'm batman,
Free... Hoya
6Jupiter5,
@Longinox
sushiroll1234

In case you don't know how Chaos Erebus will work and look like it goes like this:

Chaos Erebus is a 2-winged Beyblade with two blades on each wing similar to Master but more aggressive and not sloped. When the Kin Disc spins 180 degrees, the wings shift forward and reveal a hidden layer of rubber which allows for Erebus to absorb attacks and reduce recoil. The Omega Driver is basically Zeta but better, of course it has three modes; Attack Mode is similar to a fusion between Quick/Xtreme and Jaggy (in other words, basically Jaggy made of rubber), the Defense Mode is a somewhat wide ball tip made from rubber, and the Stamina mode is a low-angled cone tip made from POM which also is free-spinning like a fusion between a smaller Yielding and Eternal Sharp from MFB.

Choas Erebus sounds cool and is a good bey, but will u mind if Elvio is a neutral character? Like not in the Dark Gods' Team, not in the Three Beyblade Worlds' team?

After my schoolwork, I'll get started on writing the chapter: Dark Gods' First Strike.
lemme make a bio for rayla/ra

(Feb. 26, 2021  4:36 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: lemme make a bio for rayla/ra

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gender: Female[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Age: 17[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Height: tall[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hair Color: purple[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Eye Color: color purple [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beyblade Name: Nightmare Ra Vanguard+ Hold'[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: phi's dead outfit but the red is purple[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Personality: a mix of dead phi and revive phi[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Special Moves: Nightmare crash, purple rain: dark flux, Nightmare stinger: yes ra has the same gimmick as phi's bey[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Type of Bey: balance[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rotation Of Beyblade :dual spin[/font]

Lmao rayla is a simp for phi
I dunno if I will write chapter today, need to finish all work of school today, a essay, and two more tests to do. Maybe I will, maybe I won't

I really wanna write a chap but I'm having trouble with a essay, and i'm gonna do a call with my teacher in 5 mins so she answer my questions. so maybe after the meeting I'll start making the next chapter
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:20 AM)Longinox Wrote: In case you don't know how Chaos Erebus will work and look like it goes like this:

Choas Erebus sounds cool and is a good bey, but will u mind if Elvio is a neutral character? Like not in the Dark Gods' Team, not in the Three Beyblade Worlds' team?

After my schoolwork, I'll get started on writing the chapter: Dark Gods' First Strike.

Would work too. A third faction would sound fine.
Tommorow one chapter will be released

Season 3's name: Jakkrya Rajas (The Banished Gods in the Language of the Dark Gods)
Season 4's name: Primordial Sacrifice

Season 4 is the last season. And by the way, season 3 hasn't started yet
To be continued……..

Free... Hoya
i'm batman
Pixi
@Longinox

Note: Hao is 6Jupiter5 OC
also, when Samira does star-shine her eyes glow like gt aiga: https://youtu.be/zARlKxmH77s?t=96