[Fan Fiction]  The Jakkyrz Razaaz- The Banished Gods (FBW Saga)

I have someone over at my house, I might be able to write a chapter, but not sure. I'll try my best tho.
Maybe chapter will be uploaded today
I'm very sorry for not writing any more than one chapter of the fan fic this week, I'll try to have one in Tommorow
alright sounds great
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:23 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: alright sounds great

Chapter's coming today I think

Doji pulled out a knife and said, “I sacrifice my blood to the Dark Gods! The Destined Immortal Entities who shall Rule over the Laws of Life!”

Doji started to carve his hand, intently focused on the task. After a minute, Doji stopped, as a rush of blood fell on the ground.

Doji smiled.

The figure trembled, the sky filled with the smell of blood.

“It’s done!!”, thought Doji.

Doji took out a bey from his pocket, summoned the bey’s avatar, and just tossed it into the fire.

Smoke covered the whole area, and Lord Indra spoke, I have been fully revived! Finally, with my maximum power!

The smoke cleared, and the bladers, including Doji, saw Indra, whose eyes were red, with a Trident in his, which had an aura like a black hole. It pulled life itself toward it, and Indra didn’t even release his full aura.

Indra motioned with his hand, and Brooklyn walked over to him.

Indra transformed into a gust of wind, and flew into Brooklyn’s bey.

“Now, we need the energy released from the Legendary Bladers of all the Three World to resurrect all the Dark Gods’!

A Wall burst apart into pieces.

“You who have dared mock the Dragon Emperor- will not be spared!”

End of Chapter
@”i’m batman”
SSJBDoku
Pixi

Sorry for the Short Chapter, next chapter will be longer. Next Chapter is: Rise of the Fallen Order!
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:23 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: alright sounds great

Chapter's coming today I think

Doji pulled out a knife and said, “I sacrifice my blood to the Dark Gods! The Destined Immortal Entities who shall Rule over the Laws of Life!”

Doji started to carve his hand, intently focused on the task. After a minute, Doji stopped, as a rush of blood fell on the ground.                

Doji smiled.                

Doji took out a bey from his pocket, summoned the bey’s avatar, and just tossed it into the fire.

Smoke covered the whole area, and Lord Indra spoke, I have been fully revived! Finally, with my maximum power!

The smoke cleared, and the bladers, including Doji, saw Indra, whose eyes were red, with a Trident in his, which had an aura like a black hole. It pulled life itself toward it, and Indra didn’t even release his full aura.

“Now, we need the energy released from the Legendary Bladers of all the Three World to resurrect all the Dark Gods’!

End of Chapter
@”i’m batman”
SSJBDoku
Pixi

Sorry for the Short Chapter, next chapter will be longer. Next Chapter is: Rise of the Fallen Order!
don't worry about it your doing really well.
Really looking forward to the next chapter but take your time you don't need to post every day once a week will be fine
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:53 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Chapter's coming today I think

Doji smiled.                

End of Chapter
@”i’m batman”
SSJBDoku
Pixi

don't worry about it your doing really well.
Really looking forward to the next chapter but take your time you don't need to post every day once a week will be fine

I feel like my fan fic is slowly downgrading or getting worse
no its still 10/10 bro don't worry about it
Episode coming after two/three days
Sorry, found out next week is spring break, so I'll have a sleepover with 5 friends, so won't be on WBO and no chapters prob
(Apr. 03, 2021  7:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Sorry, found out next week is spring break, so I'll have a sleepover with 5 friends, so won't be on WBO and no chapters prob

all good bro u go have some fun youve earnt it
(Apr. 03, 2021  8:40 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2021  7:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Sorry, found out next week is spring break, so I'll have a sleepover with 5 friends, so won't be on WBO and no chapters prob

all good bro u go have some fun youve earnt it

well, was having a lot of fun, watching a movie, just logged in wbo for some times to post. The final chapter of this season is close.

BuilderROB, if you can rate my fan fic, please do, all chapters in first post btw
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2021  8:40 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: all good bro u go have some fun youve earnt it

well, was having a lot of fun, watching a movie, just logged in wbo for some times to post. The final chapter of this season is close.

BuilderROB, if you can rate my fan fic, please do, all chapters in first post btw

thats good man im glad you've worked so hard you deserve it
(Apr. 05, 2021  5:01 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: well, was having a lot of fun, watching a movie, just logged in wbo for some times to post. The final chapter of this season is close.

thats good man im glad you've worked so hard you deserve it

tbh,I wouldn't really say so.

Anyways, Next Monday, chapter will be released (in seven days). Maybe early if Fate smiles upon me.
rip samira
(Apr. 05, 2021  7:32 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  5:01 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: thats good man im glad you've worked so hard you deserve it

tbh,I wouldn't really say so.

Anyways, Next Monday, chapter will be released (in seven days). Maybe early if Fate smiles upon me.

sounds good
(Apr. 05, 2021  7:35 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: rip samira

Samira's alive, and I said Samira, Mizuki (Pixi's OC), and Elvio (@Longinox's OC) will appear in Season 3, which is about to begin, only one more chapter of Season 2 left.
sounds promising
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:32 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  7:35 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: rip samira

Samira's alive, and I said Samira, Mizuki (Pixi's OC), and Elvio (@Longinox's OC) will appear in Season 3, which is about to begin, only one more chapter of Season 2 left.

OH- *un salty*
Chapter coming in a few days
85 percent Guaranteed Chapter Tommorow
Last Episode of Season 2: Rise of the Fallen Order!

The Man walked out, soon Doji realized the Man was Ryuga.

“Master Ryuga! I thought Nemesis destroyed you! How come you are alive? You pathetic hooligan! You dare interrupt the ritual!”, mocked Doji.

“I challenge you. You have dared mock me, the Dragon Emperor, and your crimes shall be terminated HERE and NOW!”, screamed Ryuga.

“Uh No Master Ryuga! Not right now! First I need to Revive my Dark Masters!”

Suddenly a spatial tear appeared, a tear in space itself. The Dark Gods’ walked through, beings of unimaginable power. No one can describe them, for their power is just beyond contemplation.

“You….carp!”

The Dark Gods’ smiled, as they vanished into smoke. They appeared in the 9 Bladers’ beys, giving them unperceivable power.

“Ha I feel it! This is what I have been seeking for so long!”

End of Chapter.

Sorry for such a crappy and small chapter. The thing is, I have to rush and quickly go to Season Three. In Season Three, I promise chapters will be better.
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Last Episode of Season 2: Rise of the Fallen Order!

The Man walked out, soon Doji realized the Man was Ryuga.

“Master Ryuga! I thought Nemesis destroyed you! How come you are alive? You pathetic hooligan! You dare interrupt the ritual!”, mocked Doji.

“I challenge you. You have dared mock me, the Dragon Emperor, and your crimes shall be terminated HERE and NOW!”, screamed Ryuga.

“Uh No Master Ryuga! Not right now! First I need to Revive my Dark Masters!”

Suddenly a spatial tear appeared, a tear in space itself. The Dark Gods’ walked through, beings of unimaginable power. No one can describe them, for their power is just beyond contemplation.

“You….carp!”

The Dark Gods’ smiled, as they vanished into smoke. They appeared in the 9 Bladers’ beys, giving them unperceivable power.

“Ha I feel it! This is what I have been seeking for so long!”

End of Chapter.

Sorry for such a crappy and small chapter. The thing is, I have to rush and quickly go to Season Three. In Season Three, I promise chapters will be better.

I honestly find it hilarious that Daidoji's trying to mock Ryuga but calls him Master at the same time.
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: AWWWWW YEAH ITS MIZUKI TIME

In Season Three Yes