[Fan Fiction]  The Jakkyrz Razaaz- The Banished Gods (FBW Saga)

(Feb. 02, 2021  4:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Nah I'm just asking how was Ember L Drago created?

And read my post again. I edited it

Because he was inspired by Ryuga and plus he has a love for dragons

isn't lucifer a demon of flare?
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Because he was inspired by Ryuga and plus he has a love for dragons

isn't lucifer a demon of flare?

Ivan duh lol
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: isn't lucifer a demon of flare?

Ivan duh lol

ivan's bey is a dragon?
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:44 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ivan duh lol

ivan's bey is a dragon?

Yeah he uses 2 beys at once
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:44 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ivan's bey is a dragon?

Yeah he uses 2 beys at once

weird how about this he has two beys but only uses one in a battle. What two beys does he have?

Like in a battle, first he uses one bey. after that battle he does another battle but uses his other bey
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah he uses 2 beys at once

weird how about this he has two beys but only uses one in a battle. What two beys does he have?

Like in a battle, first he uses one bey. after that battle he does another battle but uses his other bey

He has Ember L-Drago (First one he created) and Infinite Caylus (The second one he created with Aiger).
He switches every round with a different bey
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: weird how about this he has two beys but only uses one in a battle. What two beys does he have?

He has Ember L-Drago (First one he created) and Infinite Caylus (The second one he created with Aiger).

Ima make Ryuga absorb Ember L Drago's power. Then Ryuga says, "You are powerful. You deserve to be my student". And then Ivan betrays aiga nd goes on Ryuga's side
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He has Ember L-Drago (First one he created) and Infinite Caylus (The second one he created with Aiger).

Ima make Ryuga absorb Ember L Drago's power. Then Ryuga says, "You are powerful. You deserve to be my student". And then Ivan betrays aiga nd goes on Ryuga's side

lol traitor warning
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ima make Ryuga absorb Ember L Drago's power. Then Ryuga says, "You are powerful. You deserve to be my student". And then Ivan betrays aiga nd goes on Ryuga's side

lol traitor warning

would u like that?
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol traitor warning

would u like that?

Yeah sure why not
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: would u like that?

Yeah sure why not

Yup! Will you like to collobrate with First Blader War?
Oh wait I forgot to include Ember L-Drago info is:
Bey: Ember L-Drago
System: Burst
Type: Attack
Special Moves: Dragon Emperor Ember Demolition (Upper Wing), Dragon Emperor Spin Steal (Very original lol in Absorb Mode), Dragon Emperor Wing Hammer (Upper Wing)
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh wait I forgot to include Ember L-Drago info is:
Special Moves: Dragon Emperor Ember Demolition (Upper Wing), Dragon Emperor Spin Steal (Very original lol in Absorb Mode), Dragon Emperor Wing Hammer (Upper Wing)

How about Dragon Emeperor Ember anhilliation
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh wait I forgot to include Ember L-Drago info is:

How about Dragon Emeperor Ember anhilliation

Sure why not
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: How about Dragon Emeperor Ember anhilliation

Sure why not

Ok so I need an answer...Will you collabrate with First Blader War Fan FIc or not?
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:07 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sure why not

Ok so I need an answer...Will you collabrate with First Blader War Fan FIc or not?

I will collaborate
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:07 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ok so I need an answer...Will you collabrate with First Blader War Fan FIc or not?

I will collaborate

Ok Then. We will discuss ideas in pms
nice cant wait to see the chapter :O
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:00 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  3:58 PM)i\m batman Wrote:  I think antagonist works well with his character.

Ok in a few chapters, your character will be introduced

How about this, He's a adopted child for Doji. Doji gives him a evil bey which is  Ruin Basilisk. That bey has a fragment of the power of the Basislisk Snake God (one of the Dark Gods)

That's actually way better than any backstory I could have come up with lol
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:18 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  4:00 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ok in a few chapters, your character will be introduced

How about this, He's a adopted child for Doji. Doji gives him a evil bey which is  Ruin Basilisk. That bey has a fragment of the power of the Basislisk Snake God (one of the Dark Gods)

That's actually way better than any backstory I could have come up with lol

It's ok I read fantasy books, and i imagine things for fun sometimes.
I'm also writing a fantasy book rn with my friend arnav, so it's ok

Next Chapters:

1. Behold the Heavenly Dragon!
2. Failure
3. New Blader!
4. Another Limit Break?!
5. Rise of Dragons!!
6. Infernal Eye Rampages!
7. New Evil Blader!
8. Doji's other identity
9. Darkness Evolves
10. Three Big, Fierce Battles!

EarthHelios
i'm batman
Pixi
Free... Hoya
(Feb. 02, 2021  6:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The titles sound very cool

Thanks a lot
Can you guess what is Doji's other indentity? Hint: You have seen the person before in beybalde anime
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  6:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The titles sound very cool

Thanks a lot
Can you guess what is Doji's other indentity? Hint: You have seen the person before in beybalde anime

His other identity? You mean the one in Metal Fury?
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Thanks a lot

His other identity? You mean the one in Metal Fury?

Nah. Like some other person in the Burst Universe.
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:25 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: His other identity? You mean the one in Metal Fury?

Nah. Like some other person in the Burst Universe.

I got no clue.