[Fan Fiction]  The Jakkyrz Razaaz- The Banished Gods (FBW Saga)

(Jan. 15, 2021  2:43 AM)i'm batman Wrote: Does L-Drago have an absorb mode? When you said L-Drago's spin was decreasing drastically, I almost expected him to go into absorb mode. Imagine the shock on Valt's face if that happened lol. Also I like the special move name Dragon Emperor Meteor Shower because it reminds me of Draco Meteor, my favorite Pokemon move.

You will find the out soon enough

I'm gonna post new chapters in some time

Chapter 8: Black Sun’s Power

The Fragments of the Sun first fell in the OG universe, landing right in front of Brooklyn.

In Brooklyn’s hand, a bey emerged. A dark bey emerged, with dark radiant power.

Brooklyn had been previously controlled by his bey, Zeus.

But now, since Zues was shattered, he had been freed.

Brooklyn’s intentions were still the same.

He wanted to control the Beyblade World.

The Bey that had just appeared gave him hope.

He would get revenge on Kai and Tyson.

He would absorb their powers, and use them to have what he wanted.

He named his Bey, Wicked Indra.

Now was his time to rise.

Chapter 9: Shinobu Vrs Zyro!

“The battle is about to start! The battle between Two Great Friends, to aim for the top!”

Zyro and Shinobu were already ready. 3...2….1…….GO SHOOT!

Both beys had a powerful launch as they both raced to attack each other!

“Go now, Ifrit!”

Ifrit’s speed increased as it directly hit Salamander. The attack carried a lot of power, but Salamander did not even budge!

“What? The last time, I knew, you were an attack type?!”

Shinobu replied,”You are not the only one who trains hard. I have been training and both my stamina and defense have gotten a lot better. And I think it’s my turn now!”

Salamander changed directions as it made after images with it’s speed.

Zyro was flabbergasted. There was no way he could predict which one was the real Salamander!
Shinobu had developed upon it’s special techniques as well!

“Go now Salamander! Kick him right out of the stadium!”

Zyro had only one choice. To use HIS technique.

Ifrit started racing around the stadium, so fast the Salamander was drawn in immediately.

“Ifrit, go faster, and faster!”

Ifrit made another burst of speed as Salamander was drawn in at the edge of the stadium!

“Special Move: Flaming Uppercut!”

Ifrit’s bey spirit rose and used it’s sword of fire to uppercut Salamander.

The Attack made a huge explosion as Salamander was sent flying. Zyro was sure that Shinobu was done for now.

But, suddenly Shinobu yelled, “Go now Salamander, Special Move: Ninja Strike!”

Salamander pounced on Ifrit, as another huge explosion occurred.

Zyro quietly said,”Ifrit switch to defense mode”.

At the last second, Ifrit switched to Defense Mode.

But Shinobu had put his inner bey spirit in this attack. There was little chance that Zyro would survive the hit.

As the smoke cleared, both beys were spinning at the same stamina and speed.

Shinobu yelled, “What?! How come you withstood my attack!?”

“Because I have an upgraded Ifrit. I didn’t tell you about it so I could use a little secret”

“Go now, King Samurai Ifrit, Special Move: Samurai King’s Katana!”

Ifrit threw five katanas at Salamander as it got one in it’s hand. Ifrit ran to meet Salamander with the attack.

Shinobu yelled,”I won’t lose easily! Special Move: Blazing RING SHOT!”

The Two attacks met and a huge explosion occurred once again as the stadium broke into hundreds of pieces.

But, instead of their beys falling on the ground, the beys battled in midair. Their blader and bey spirit was strong indeed.

When the smoke cleared, The Two beys fell to the ground, devoid of any strength. But Zyro’s bey held longer then Salamander, taking the WIN!!!.

The people clapped, applauding Zyro and Shinobu for the epic battle.

But, Someone in the background laughed. Saying quietly, “Well, I think it’s time to test out my bey.”

Pixi
EarthHelios
Free... Hoya
i'm batman
Pixi
EarthHelios
Free... Hoya
i'm batman

This fan fic won't have any updates till my school begins (two days)

in three or four days, I will TRY to have at least 15 chapters in.

And if u guys have any suggestions, plz share them
Pixi
EarthHelios
Free... Hoya
i'm batman

New Chapters everbody!

Chapter 10: Phoenix vrs The Dragon Emeperor

“Yup I am back,” said Kai.

“But it’s not possible! Everyone thought you were long dead!”, exclaimed Tyson

“I was just resting. Waiting for my Dranzer to return. My Dranzer has returned in a better form.”

“Well anyways, I gotta get ready to battle more people, so I will see you around later”, said Tyson.

Kai wandered around for a long time, when he saw Ryuga.

“Hey, who are you? You like you could give me a good fight,” said Kai.

“I’m someone who wants to crush you!”

“I’m not so sure about that!”, said Kai.

“Well then I will show you!”

Three...two...one….LET IT RIP!

“Go now L drago, prove that no one is stronger than us!”

L drago sped toward Dranzer, making a collision.

“That won’t work against Dranzer.”

L drago’s attack was withstood by the ferocious power of Dranzer.

“If that doesn’t work then take this!,” yelled Ryuga with a challenging voice.

L drago switched modes as it gained momentum. L drago’s left rotation was combined by it’s amazing attack power. Another factor was that this mode allowed L drago to attack and absorb attacks at the same time.

“Let’s see if you can withstand this!,” roared Ryuga.

L drago went straight for Dranzer with frightening speed.

“Dranzer meet the attack with Neos Mode!”

Dranzer’s mode renewed its attack power and scale of speed.

The attack collided and L drago just absorbed the attack’s power.

“What is happening? How come my power is being taken from me?”

L drago was absorbing Dranzer’s spin and power as Dranzer was losing it’s speed.

“Dranzer!”

As Kai Called out to Dranzer, Dranzer began to regain it’s speed and spin as it soared into the sky.

“Dranzer! Finish this now! Special Move: Eternal Flame Wing Slash!”

Dranzer fell right on top of L drago, as Ryuga yelled, “You think that will finish me? I won’t let you! Special Move: Dragon Emperor SUPREME FLIGHT!”

L drago’s spirit came out as it attacked Dranzer. The two bey spirit’s struggled to defeat the other.

As the smoke cleared, both of the beys were out of the stadium.

Ryuga yelled, “L drago!”

Kai just smiled and said, “You are strong”

Ryuga replied,”The next time we meet, I will beat you”.

Chapter 11. Kenta vrs Lane!

Lane was somewhere alien. He didn’t know where he was. He was just there.

He walked around as he saw a blader with a strong aura.

He was itching to try out his new beyblade, Lucifer the Dark Demon.
The blader said, “You look like a blader. A different one though. I have never seen someone like you before. By the way, My name is Kenta. The Legendary Blader, Kenta!”

“Well, I don’t care who you are, because the word Legendary only fits me. I am Lain Walhalla, the blader of this magnificent bey, Lucifer the Dark Demon!”

“Let’s battle then,” said Kenta.

“Three, Two, One, LET IT RIP”

“Black Flames Archer Sagittario!

Sagittario sent a blast of fire flying across the whole stadium!

“LUCIFER!!!!!!!!!!!!”, Lane yelled.

Lucifer covered itself with a dark aura. The Dark Aura descended across the whole stadium making the Flames vanish as if they never existed.

Kenta thought in his mind, “How did he do that? As far as I know, even Gingka had to use some energy to counter Flame Mode but he just shoved it off!”

“Let’s see if you, the so-called Legendary Blader, can take on my flare!”

The air around him condensed as Lucifer’s spirit rose and attacked Sagittario. Kenta was dumbfounded.

“Lucifer, finish this with Flare Shock Wave!”

A shockwave descended across the whole stadium.

Kenta thought, “NO!! I cannot lose. I have trained so hard!”

The force of the attack sent Sagittario flying in the air.

As Sagittario was about to hit the ground, Kenta remembered several years ago, when he was battling Ryuga the last time. Ryuga had attacked him with L drago’s mighty attacks, but He had not given up. He had kept Sagittario spinning. This time would be the same.

Kenta’s bey spirit was ignited.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Sagittario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Switch to Attack Mode!”

In midair, Sagittario switched to Attack Mode. It dove right for Lucifer.

“Sagittario, Flaming Arrow Shower!”
Sagittario’s spirit fired showers of burning arrows at Lucifer. The arrows were too fast for Lucifer to dodge, as Lucifer was damaged greatly by the fierce attacks.

“How dare you anger the Dark Demon?! I will send you to your doom! Special Move: Avatar of Darkness!”

Lucifer expended a huge amount of dark energy subsided over the two beys.

“Sagittario meet the special move with our own special move: Arrows of Amaterasu!”

Sagittario’s bow pointed toward the Sun, and the Sun Goddess gave black flames to the arrow. The Black Flames of Amaterusu were flames that didn’t extinguish until they dissipated the target. Sagittario fired the arrows right at Lucifer. The Two attacks relentlessly destroyed the whole landscape.

Note: Sorry For Late Updates but I have been focused on building the Plot of This Fan Fic Series. And just a hint, there will be a PLOT TWIST in a few chapters. I will try to add new chapters today, but I’m not sure if I can.

i'm batman any suggestions?
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Pixi
EarthHelios
Free... Hoya
i'm batman

New Chapters everbody!

“I was just resting. Waiting for my Dranzer to return. My Dranzer has returned in a better form.”

“Well anyways, I gotta get ready to battle more people, so I will see you around later”, said Tyson.

L drago switched modes as it gained momentum. L drago’s left rotation was combined by it’s amazing attack power. Another factor was that this mode allowed L drago to attack and absorb attacks at the same time.

“Let’s see if you can withstand this!,”  roared Ryuga.

L drago was absorbing Dranzer’s spin and power as Dranzer was losing it’s speed.

“Dranzer!”

As Kai Called out to Dranzer, Dranzer began to regain it’s speed and spin as it soared into the sky.

Dranzer fell right on top of L drago, as Ryuga yelled, “You think that will finish me? I won’t let you! Special Move: Dragon Emperor SUPREME FLIGHT!”

L drago’s spirit came out as it attacked Dranzer. The two bey spirit’s struggled to defeat the other.

Ryuga yelled, “L drago!”

The blader said, “You look like a blader. A different one though. I have never seen someone like you before. By the way, My name is Kenta. The Legendary Blader, Kenta!”

“Well, I don’t care who you are, because the word Legendary only fits me. I am Lain Walhalla, the blader of this magnificent bey, Lucifer the Dark Demon!”

Lucifer covered itself with a dark aura. The Dark Aura descended across the whole stadium making the Flames vanish as if they never existed.

Kenta thought in his mind, “How did he do that? As far as I know, even Gingka had to use some energy to counter Flame Mode but he just shoved it off!”

The air around him condensed as Lucifer’s spirit  rose and attacked Sagittario. Kenta was dumbfounded.

As Sagittario was about to hit the ground, Kenta remembered several years ago, when he was battling Ryuga the last time. Ryuga had attacked him with L drago’s mighty attacks, but He had not given up. He had kept Sagittario spinning. This time would be the same.

Sagittario’s spirit fired showers of burning arrows at Lucifer. The arrows were too fast for Lucifer to dodge, as Lucifer was damaged greatly by the fierce attacks.

“How dare you anger the Dark Demon?! I will send you to your doom! Special Move: Avatar of Darkness!”

“Sagittario meet the special move with our own special move: Arrows of Amaterasu!”

Sagittario’s bow pointed toward the Sun, and the Sun Goddess gave black flames to the arrow. The Black Flames of Amaterusu were flames that didn’t extinguish until they dissipated the target. Sagittario fired the arrows right at Lucifer. The Two attacks relentlessly destroyed the whole landscape.

Note: Sorry For Late Updates but I have been focused on building the Plot of This Fan Fic Series. And just a hint, there will be a PLOT TWIST in a few chapters. I will try to add new chapters today, but I’m not sure if I can.

Nice! Absorb Mode, finally. Also I just started watching OG (the sub cuz the dub voice acting bores me) and my fav's gotta be either Max or Kai.
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:22 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:13 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Pixi
EarthHelios
Free... Hoya
i'm batman

New Chapters everbody!

“Let’s see if you can withstand this!,”  roared Ryuga.

“Dranzer!”

Ryuga yelled, “L drago!”

The air around him condensed as Lucifer’s spirit  rose and attacked Sagittario. Kenta was dumbfounded.

Nice! Absorb Mode, finally. Also I just started watching OG (the sub cuz the dub voice acting bores me) and my fav's gotta be either Max or Kai.

I'm gonna reveal the mission of The Dark Nebula Organzation in a few eps/chapters

EarthHelios
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:22 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Nice! Absorb Mode, finally. Also I just started watching OG (the sub cuz the dub voice acting bores me) and my fav's gotta be either Max or Kai.

so any suggestions?

Eh not rly, it's great as it is.
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:29 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: so any suggestions?

Eh not rly, it's great as it is.

how much will u rate it?
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:29 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Eh not rly, it's great as it is.

how much will u rate it?

9.5/10 for me.
Chapter 12: Shu’s Power

Shu was in a bey park and he saw a man with an aura similar to that of Lui’s, but he knew the person wasn’t Lui, but he felt like the person would be a match for him in beyblade.

The person was battling another blader with a strong aura.

He knew that He had to do something so they would gain his attention.

“Three...Two..One...LET IT RIP!”

Spryzen spun right between the two bladers’ beys, sending the two beys flying.

“How dare you interrupt my training for the World Championships? I will crush you!”, yelled Sakyo

“My Spryzen will destroy you”.

“Let’s see about that!” BREAK THRRRRRRRRRROUGGHHHHHHHHHHHH DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!”

Dragoon’s avatar rose as it smashed right on top of Spryzen.

“I’m afraid that won’t work against my Spryzen! My Spryzen is the Ultimate Spirit of Flames and it will burn off any of your attacks!”

Flames engulfed Dragoon, making the Dragon retreat.

“How dare you punk! I will show you the real power of a Dragon right now!”

Dragoon’s spin increased by copious amounts. It’s spin was causing a windstorm.

Shu smiled and said, “My flames will devour anything in its path”.

“Dragoon! Go now!”

Dragoon sped right at Shu, as Spryzen began to circle the stadium.

“SPRYZEN!!!!!!!,” yelled Shu

Spryzen switched modes, as three spears of fire appeared on top of Spryzen. Those three spears clashed right at Dragoon, making Dragoon lose a lot of it’s stamina.

“If that’s what you want, then I will give it to you!”, said Sakyo.

Sakyo’s blader aura rose, making a powerful and stable aura around Paladin Dragoon.

“Dragoon, switch to Riptide mode!”

Dragoon’s layers switched as it used it’s speed to rise into the air.

“Dragoon, finish this with, our mode attack, Riptide Darkness!”

Dragoon sent waves of Dark Energy across the whole stadium sending Spryzen flying into the air.

“Spryzen, counter it with our Special move: Omnipresent Whip!”

“Noo!!! Dragoon!”

Sakyo realized the upcoming danger but it was too late, the attack was just too powerful. The whip was everywhere, there was absolutely no way Sakyo right now could dodge it. Sakyo couldn’t even use his special move.

The attack collided with Dragoon with such strength that it immediately sent Dragoon wobbling out of the stadium

“Dragoon! NO!!”

“That was a fun battle.”, said Shu

“I will get revenge for what happened today. My Dragoon will be bloodthirsty to destroy you, and that day will be coming soon”, said Sakyo.

Pixi
EarthHelios
Free... Hoya
i'm batman

Free... Hoya

I'm going to fullfill your dream about free

guess what it will be
I need new special moves for
Eternal King Dranzer
Lucifer the dark demon
Destroyer Luinor (I made a new name for luinor)

Ca n u guys help me out with this

EarthHelios
i'm batman
Free... Hoya
Pixi

EarthHelios, can u make up a special moves for any three of the beys I mentioned
Eternal King Dranzer: Eternal Fire Gigs, Wings of Fire (not the book lol)
Lucifer The Dark Demon: Dark Flare, The Dark Wall
Destroyer Luinor: Destroyer Upper
These are all I could think of
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Eternal King Dranzer: Eternal Fire Gigs, Wings of Fire (not the book lol)
Lucifer The Dark Demon: Dark Flare, The Dark Wall
Destroyer Luinor: Destroyer Upper
These are all I could think of

Thanks a lot

Lets do Destroying Upper!

Wings of Eternal Fire
Dark Demon Flare
Hmm, how bout Dark Demon Disaster (it's alliterative)?
Ooh wait I got another one lol Dark Demon Press incase he goes destroying beys again
(Jan. 26, 2021  4:00 PM)i'm batman Wrote: Hmm, how bout Dark Demon Disaster (it's alliterative)?

(Jan. 26, 2021  4:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ooh wait I got another one lol Dark Demon Press incase he goes destroying beys again

I'm gonna consider these. Thanks a lot!
What driver will Luinor have because I could possibly come up with another name for it? Is it Spiral/Spiral', Destroy or Jolt?
Chapter 13: Declaration of War
In WBBA, Tsusbasa said, “We have reports of bladers from other worlds with different types of beyblades here. We need to solve this problem or the World Championships might result into chaos.”

“We should probably organize a room here where we can talk to the new bladers and settle this for once and for all.”

An announcement was made across the beyblade world that all bladers who were from Different Worlds to meet at WBBA secret room.

The Tsusbasa also invited all the Legendary Bladers, which would of course cause a huge commotion.

After a few hours, all the OG and Burst bladers who had come to the MFB world gathered at a place.

Kai, Tyson, Max, Ray, Lee, Emily, Eddy, Tala, Spencer, Valt, Shu, Aiga, Rantaro, Ranjiro, Lui, Lane, Free, Amane, Dante, Delta Zakuro, and the MFB legendary Bladers were all there

Aiga yelled, “How come you guys are here as well?!”

That started a lot of yelling and arguing.

“Stop NOW! We need to discuss a very important topic, for you guys randomly happening to be from a different world and somehow teleporting here.”

Before anyone could say anything else, the WBBA computer started lagging and showed an Image of a man.

The person was Doji.

“Haha, you guys really thought that I was dead. I am immortal.”

“What, Doji? I thought you were dead? And how did you hack into the WBBA computer?, “ said Gingka

“Because I am more clever than you think I am. Let me tell you the truth about the Dark Nebula Organization. While I am talking, remain quiet.”, said Doji.

“So long ago, before beyblade existed, the Primordials ruled, created, and destroyed creations. After innumerable years, they decided to pass down and make Gods, to carry out the creations. One of the Gods, you see, was Nemesis. After more than thousands of Millions of years, they had a huge war. The Dark Gods Wanted to rule the Cosmos, but the Gods of Light wanted to sustain peace and order throughout the Cosmos. They had a huge war, a one that lasted more years than we could count. In the end, the Gods of the Light won and entrapped the Dark Gods in Stars, where they would be imprisoned for all of Time. In the process, the Gods of the Light lost their energy, and in their last breath, they created the Three Beyblade Worlds. OG world, MFB world, and the Burst World. One of the Stars which the Dark Gods were entrapped in is called the “Black Sun”. Recently, the black sun broke apart to pieces. The Gods infused their dark power within it, to create Evil Beys that would help them escape. Nemesis was a piece of the Black Sun infused with just a particle of the God of Destruction’s Power. Now the whole sun has shattered. There are several more stars where the Gods of the Dark are sealed in. They will slowly take over all of creation to their hands. They will first start with the Three Beyblade Worlds. I am their top Servant. They have blessed me with immortality, and I live on forever, never to die. L drago’s dark power was a Fragment of the Hydra God’s Power. My suggestion is that you surrender, and beg for mercy. I have many other friends with me that you guys might recognize.”

Doji showed that Damian, Jack, Amane, Faust, Brooklyn, and lots of other evil bladers were with him.

“What how? How come Brooklyn has..?”, asked Tyson

“They all are my warriors. These bladers have gotten new beys from the shattered pieces of the Black Sun. You see, they were always my warriors!”, yellied Doji.

“Amane though? He was really nice! How come he betrayed us?”, said Aiga.

“So will you guys surrender?”, said Doji.

“We won’t surrender! At least the MFB bladers won’t! We will foil all your stupid dark plans,” yelled Gingka.

“So will we!”, yelled Aiga.

“I will crush these fake and unworthy bladers,” replied Lui.

“I will do the same. Dranzer's flames will burn them”, replied Kai.

“Ah, you are really foolish! I hereby declare the First Great Blader War. Get ready. We will crush you with the Power of the Dark Gods. We will descend upon this World as unbeatable titans!”, replied Doji.

After that statement the computer’s screen went blank.

“My Dragoon will crush them!”

“Ah looks like Pegasus sensed this from a while back.”, thought Gingka.

END OF SEASON 1. Season 2, The War’s Evolution begins in a few Days!

EarthHelios
i'm batman
Free... Hoya
Pixi
Great chapter dude. lol I knew Amane was a big traitor from the start
69......nice.
Than
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Great chapter dude. lol I knew Amane was a big traitor from the start

(Jan. 26, 2021  9:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Chapter was great.

thanks. I'm currently making ideas for the second season. The second seaon will be longer. EarthHelios want to cooperate now?
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Bye 69.....

what does that mean?
BRUHHHHH THE 69 IS GONE
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Bye 69.....

what does that mean?

Idk but sushi likes it.