[Fan Fiction]  The Jakkyrz Razaaz- The Banished Gods (FBW Saga)

(Jan. 13, 2021  6:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 8/10 for the first few chapters

(Jan. 13, 2021  6:50 PM)Pixi Wrote: ill rate it 9/10
its really good Grin

what could i improve on?

EarthHelios what was Ray's bey (i forgot sorry lol)
I'm gonna post two or three new chapters in a hour

Third Person Point of View) Chapter 4: King of Thundersword Returns

Zyro was frustrated that Sakyo had beat him. He had trained and trained but he ended up losing. Now, he had lost his title of the No.1 Blader. Sakyo had taken it from him. He knew he had to train harder and longer every single day but he just couldn’t find out HOW to do it. He took his Samurai Ifrit and stared at his bey, lost in his upcoming thoughts. Then, a light shone at his eyes. And he saw a Man, a man with an outfit that symbolized the Legendary Blader………

The Man smiled at him and said with a meek voice, “You have a magnificent bey in your hands. Well, I would like to see what the successor of Gingka can do. So you had better get ready to battle me, because I’m about to show you the power of my bey.”

Zyro smiled and got ready.

They both yelled, “Three...Two...One...GO SHOOT!”

“Samurai Ifrit, we must regain the fame we lost and get the redemption of the battle we lost yesterday!”

Samurai Ifrit, attacked the Mysterious Man’s bey and again, but the attacks were always pushed back.

“What? What is happening?! Why am I not able to attack him properly!”

“It’s simple. You are not using passion and love for beyblade in your attacks. Your beyspirit is lacking.”

Then Zyro had a flashback to when 6 years ago, Gingka Hagane, had told him that in the end, only the beyspirit determines the end of the battle.

The Man smiled and said, “You probably want to know who I am. Well I am…….
The Legendary Blader of Variares And I’m King.”

Zyro’s mouth fell open. King? He was a strong blader, one who almost managed to beat the Dragon Emperor (aka Ryuga) and is one of the Famed Legendary Bladers who had helped Gingka seal Nemesis in a timeless void.

King smiled.

“I’m gonna show you my bey spirit RIGHT NOW!” Variares started increasing its speed and a red aura surrounded him.

“Sword Of Ares!”

The spirit of Variares raised it’s sword as it hit Samurai Ifrit.

Samurai Ifrit was sent back flying by the intense power of that hit!

Variares kept on attacking Ifrit and it was as if King was playing with him. Samurai Ifrit was losing Stamina by every second.

Then King said, “When you battle with your rivals and friends, you need to express your feelings through your beyspirit. That is the real fun of beyblade. You need to become ONE with your bey. It's an extremely long and hard process but if you put your mind to it, you can do it. Well, I think I’m gonna end this battle now.”

Variares lightly pushed Samurai Ifrit and that was the End. Samurai Ifrit had lost all its spin.

King smiled and walked away, leaving Zyro to ponder what King’s words had meant.

(Third Person Point of View) Chapter 5: New Beys!

Question before Chapter : How can I add a poll in this thread?

Valt was in his laboratory, fussing over how Valtryek was broken and how he would get revenge.

Valt was adding glue and using his brains (his brains burst. Get it: beyblade burst lol) on how to fix Valtryek but whatever he tried, the bey kept on falling apart.
Then as he was focused on fixing his bey, someone burst into his room.

It was his friend, Rantaro.

Rantaro said, “Why have you been sitting here so long! We need to battle! The Beyblade World Championships are going to start in three weeks!”

“Didn’t you hear? That dumball, Shu broke my beyblade and I’m spending hours trying to fix it but It’s not working!”

Then Valt went into Cringy/Rage mode explaining how Shu had broken his beyblade.

Valt went over to his desk to pick up Valtryek and show Rantaro how bad Shu had broken it.

As soon as he touched Valtryek, a blinding light came upon him as Rantaro fell unconscious. Then his brain started wobbling as he also fell on the floor.

A loud voice boomed in his head saying,”You are chosen to fight the Evil Force. I have given you a great gift. Use it well.”

Then he woke up. When he woke up, he quickly shoke Rantaro. Rantaro woke up and exclaimed, “What happened? The last I remember, We were discussing how Shu had broken Valtryek!”

Valt then remembered the powerful voice that had spoken to him. He must keep that secret.

“Ah, I don’t know, I just saw you blackout. Anyways, people blackout all the time. It doesn’t matter anyways. Let's look at Valtryek!”

When he picked out Valtryek, all the broken pieces had fixed back and made a new bey!

“Valt, you lied! Valtryek looks like it's been upgraded more than it looks like it’s broken!.”

Valt smiled and laughed, telling Rantaro that he had been itching to tell him that he had found new bey pieces and he had mixed into with Valtryek, making a new Valtryek.

Valt thought in his head: I know I’m lying but I think I have to do that for the time being.

Then he made a new name for Valtryek: Supreme Warrior Valtryek Ad’C3’

Note to self: Valt is the cringiest beyblade character.

In MFB universe: The Light emerged and gave new beys to Gingka, Kenta, Kyoya, King, Zyro, Sakyo, Takanosuke, Chris, Yuki, Aguma, Dynamis, Tithi, and lots of other worthy bladers (I will introduce those bladers soon)

Gingka New Bey: Black Hole Pegasus’ Driver TaC
Kenta New Bey: Black Flames Archer Sagittarius’ 7uc Vaffcus

Kyoya new bey: King Leone’ BDc driver

King: Master Variares DGrin

Zyro: Samurai King Ifrit

Sakyo: Lightning Paladin Dragoon

Takanosuke: Driver Griffin

Chris: Phantom Wraith Orion

Yuki: Mercury God Anuibus

Aguma: Lightning Scythe Kronos

Dynamis: Heaven Angel Jupiter

Tithi: Poison Quetzalcoatl

Masuname: Typhoon Striker

Burst: The Mysterious Light flashed again, but this time in the Burst Universe. It gave it’s powers to Valt, Shu, Aiga, Rantaro, Ranjiro, Lui, Lane, Free, Amane, and many other worthy bladers (will introduce soon)

Valt: Supreme Warrior Valtryek Ad’C3’
Shu: Fire Spirit Spryzen
Aiga: Eternal Achilles
Rantaro: Landslide Roktavor
Ranjiro: Infinite Slasher Roktavor
Lui: Cavalier Luinor
Lane: Lucifer The Dark Demon
Free: Angelic Dragon Fafnir
Amane: Cyclone Ashura

OG: Kai, Tyson, Max, Ray, Lee, Emily, Eddy, Tala, and Spencer

Tyson New bey : Mega Lord Dragoon’ McxuryA
Kai: Eternal King Dranzer
Max: Nether Behemoth Draciel
Ray: Ravager Driger
Lee: Abyss Galeon
Emily: Sky Trygator
(Note I’m gonna make a complete different bey for Eddy) Eddy: Shuriken Dracha
Tala: Hell Flames Wolborg
Spencer: Tempest SeaBorg

One Light flashed in between the Burst, MFB, and OG universes. It hit the space, and it shattered the space, collecting all types of energy to form into a Bridge. That Bridge was named the Bridge of Universes.

EarthHelios
Pixi
@'Free… Hoya'
Eclipse Force
6Jupiter5

Pixi were the beys' names good or should I change some?
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm gonna post two or three new chapters in a hour

Zyro was frustrated that Sakyo had beat him. He had trained and trained but he ended up losing. Now, he had lost his title of the No.1 Blader. Sakyo had taken it from him. He knew he had to train harder and longer every single day but he just couldn’t find out HOW to do it. He took his Samurai Ifrit and stared at his bey, lost in his upcoming thoughts. Then, a light shone at his eyes. And he saw a Man, a man with an outfit that symbolized the Legendary Blader………

The Man smiled at him and said with a meek voice, “You have a magnificent bey in your hands. Well, I would like to see what the successor of Gingka can do. So you had better get ready to battle me, because I’m about to show you the power of my bey.”

“Samurai Ifrit, we must regain the fame we lost and get the redemption of the battle we lost yesterday!”

Samurai Ifrit, attacked the Mysterious Man’s bey and again, but the attacks were always pushed back.

“It’s simple. You are not using passion and love for beyblade in your attacks. Your beyspirit is lacking.”

Then Zyro had a flashback to when 6 years ago, Gingka Hagane, had told him that in the end, only the beyspirit determines the end of the battle.

The Legendary Blader of Variares  And I’m King.”

Zyro’s mouth fell open. King? He was a strong blader, one who almost managed to beat the Dragon Emperor (aka Ryuga) and is one of the Famed Legendary Bladers who had helped Gingka seal Nemesis in a timeless void.

King smiled.

“I’m gonna show you my bey spirit RIGHT NOW!” Variares started increasing its speed and a red aura surrounded him.

“Sword Of Ares!”

Variares kept on attacking Ifrit and it was as if King was playing with him. Samurai Ifrit was losing Stamina by every second.  

Then King said, “When you battle with your rivals and friends, you need to express your feelings through your beyspirit. That is the real fun of beyblade. You need to become ONE with your bey. It's an extremely long and hard process but if you put your mind to it, you can do it. Well, I think I’m gonna end this battle now.”

Variares lightly pushed Samurai Ifrit and that was the End. Samurai Ifrit had lost all its spin.

King smiled and walked away, leaving Zyro to ponder what King’s words had meant.

Valt was in his laboratory, fussing over how Valtryek was broken and how he would get revenge.

Valt was adding glue and using his brains (his brains burst. Get it: beyblade burst lol) on how to fix Valtryek but whatever he tried, the bey kept on falling apart.

Rantaro said, “Why have you been sitting here so long! We need to battle! The Beyblade World Championships are going to start in three weeks!”

“Didn’t you hear? That dumball, Shu broke my beyblade and I’m spending hours trying to fix it but It’s not working!”

Then Valt went into Cringy/Rage mode explaining how Shu had broken his beyblade.

Valt went over to his desk to pick up Valtryek and show Rantaro how bad Shu had broken it.

As soon as he touched Valtryek, a blinding light came upon him as Rantaro fell unconscious. Then his brain started wobbling as he also fell on the floor.

A loud voice boomed in his head saying,”You are chosen to fight the Evil Force. I have given you a great gift. Use it well.”

Then he woke up. When he woke up, he quickly shoke Rantaro. Rantaro woke up and exclaimed, “What happened? The last I remember, We were discussing how Shu had broken Valtryek!”

Valt then remembered the powerful voice that had spoken to him. He must keep that secret.

“Ah, I don’t know, I just saw you blackout. Anyways, people blackout all the time. It doesn’t matter anyways.  Let's look at Valtryek!”

When he picked out Valtryek, all the broken pieces had fixed back and made a new bey!

“Valt, you lied! Valtryek looks like it's been upgraded more than it looks like it’s broken!.”

Valt smiled and laughed, telling Rantaro that he had been itching to tell him that he had found new bey pieces and he had mixed into with Valtryek, making a new Valtryek.

Valt thought in his head: I know I’m lying but I think I have to do that for the time being.

In MFB universe: The Light emerged and gave new beys to Gingka, Kenta, Kyoya, King, Zyro, Sakyo, Takanosuke, Chris, Yuki, Aguma, Dynamis, Tithi, and lots of other worthy bladers (I will introduce those bladers soon)

Burst: The Mysterious Light flashed again, but this time in the Burst Universe. It gave it’s powers to  Valt, Shu, Aiga, Rantaro, Ranjiro, Lui, Lane, Free, Amane, and many other worthy bladers (will introduce soon)

Lui:  Cavalier Luinor
Amane: Cyclone Bushin

OG:  Kai, Tyson, Max, Ray, Lee, Emily, Eddy, Tala, and Spencer

One Light flashed in between the Burst, MFB, and OG universes. It hit the space, and it shattered the space, collecting all types of energy to form into a Bridge. That Bridge was named the Bridge of Universes.

EarthHelios
Pixi
@'Free… Hoya'
Eclipse Force
6Jupiter5

ye they sound good to me imo
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:14 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  2:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm gonna post two or three new chapters in a hour

The Legendary Blader of Variares  And I’m King.”

King smiled.

“Sword Of Ares!”

“Ah, I don’t know, I just saw you blackout. Anyways, people blackout all the time. It doesn’t matter anyways.  Let's look at Valtryek!”

Burst: The Mysterious Light flashed again, but this time in the Burst Universe. It gave it’s powers to  Valt, Shu, Aiga, Rantaro, Ranjiro, Lui, Lane, Free, Amane, and many other worthy bladers (will introduce soon)

Lui:  Cavalier Luinor
Amane: Cyclone Bushin

OG:  Kai, Tyson, Max, Ray, Lee, Emily, Eddy, Tala, and Spencer

EarthHelios
Pixi
@'Free… Hoya'
Eclipse Force
6Jupiter5

ye they sound good to me imo

ok whats ur fav bey in the ones I created/named?
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: ye they sound good to me imo

ok whats ur fav bey in the ones I created/named?

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Eternal Achilles sounds really nice Gasp[/font]
Cyclone Bushin? Shouldnt it be Cyclone Ashura.
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cyclone Bushin? Shouldnt it be Cyclone Ashura.

Ok I will change that rn

EarthHelios what do u like and don't like about my fan fic?
I like how Zyro keeps getting crushed lol. What I dont like is how Shu came in and broke Valtryek
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like how Zyro keeps getting crushed lol. What I dont like is how Shu came in and broke Valtryek

Well Valt gonna get his revenge "Cough, Cough, Cough.
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like how Zyro keeps getting crushed lol. What I dont like is how Shu came in and broke Valtryek

rip valkyrie lol
Free... Hoya much do u rate my fan fic out of ten?
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Free... Hoya much do u rate my fan fic out of ten?

Idk much about how to rate but its really good, I guess I'll give it a 7/10.
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:54 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  3:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Free... Hoya much do u rate my fan fic out of ten?

Idk much about how to rate but its really good, I guess I'll give it a 7/10.

Thanks

everyone, new chapter/chapters are coming in a minmum of 15 minutes and maximum of a hour
This is great! Looking forward to the next chapter!
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:56 PM)i'm batman Wrote: This is great! Looking forward to the next chapter!

thanks! Can u rate my fan fic out of ten?

I'm gonna make a new chapter after I finish my test (school)
Honestly these bey names are good I kinda wanna use it lol
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:56 PM)i\m batman Wrote: This is great! Looking forward to the next chapter!

thanks! Can u rate my fan fic out of ten?

I'm gonna make a new chapter after I finish my test (school)

It's really good, so 9/10 from me.
(Jan. 14, 2021  5:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Honestly these bey names are good I kinda wanna use it lol

no!!! No copyright!
(Jan. 14, 2021  5:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  5:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Honestly these bey names are good I kinda wanna use it lol

no!!! No copyright!

Why not lol 😂
(Jan. 14, 2021  5:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  5:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: no!!! No copyright!

Why not lol 😂

bruh serioulsy I worked hard

Chapter 6: The Start of a New Era

Gingka stared at his new bey, Black Hole Pegasus. The incident which had evolved Pegasus had seemed very familiar to the star fragment which had evolved Pegasus many years ago. Pegasus had evolved again, and Gingka couldn’t help but think that the whole star fragment business had returned, And it had chosen him again. His battle against Nemesis had changed him a lot. He had become a different person. But perhaps this was the time to return again to the Beyblade World. When Nemesis had been sealed away, he had felt his soul change, and tighten into something very different. He was no longer the same Gingka Hagane he was many years ago. He was very different. He felt Pegasus’s spirit drawing to him, trying to tell him something. And he listened.

We need to return to the beyblade world now. It is time for the return of the Legendary Bladers, and a new era has begun at last”, said Pegasus

Gingka immediately understood that his destiny lies in beyblade, He must return.

He smiled and said, “Well I guess, the World Beyblade Championships is that way to start!”

Bao, King, and Aguma were standing at a hill, wondering what they should do next. Aguma’s bey had evolved and Aguma wanted to show the world the power of Beylin Fist. King just loved beyblade. He missed the days when he used to battle.

“I will now return to the beyblade world. I will show them the power of a true blader!”

Bao and Aguma knew that the Legendary Bladers would all return. This was the start of a new Era.

All the legendary bladers, alongside Masuname. They would return.

Kyoya pitifully stared at Gingka, his uttermost rival. He would crush Gingka now. He would become the strongest blader, and would become the King of Beyblade. He had sharpened his fangs for too long.

Kenta rarely smiled since the incident of Rago apparently “killing Ryuga”.

He would carry out Ryuga’s fame. He would surpass all and become the strongest, the goal Ryuga had ever sought to achieve.

Titi danced on his legs, yelling, “Quetzalcoatl, we will have lot of fun beyblading!”

Everyone smiled, even Kyoya did.

Yuki said, “Here we go!”

The New Era had begun.

Chapter 7: World Beyblade Championships Begin!

“This is the World Championships! Bladers from all regions, all over the world, will gather over here to have epic battles! And a surprise….

“The Legendary Bladers have returned!”

Everyone started yelling, the Legends were back!

The possibility of this happening was so small no one even dreamed of it anymore, but the Legends were before their eyes!

Zyro said,”Gingka! I haven’t seen you in such a long time!!!! I never realized you would return!”

“I couldn’t hide my desperation to battle Zyro, and since we are in the World Championships, everyone is aiming for the top! So I guess we will battle soon!” said Gingka with a amusing voice.

King said,”Hey guys, I’m King and I’m gonna win, so you petty guys should step out!”

None of the bladers stepped out, since their determination was strong!

“We will see about that soon, “ muttered Kyoya with a grim expression.

“Let's start! The first battle of today is going to be between…….Zyro and Shinobu!, yelled Tsubasa

Meanwhile in the Burst Universe, secrets were about to be revealed…….

Pixi
EarthHelios
Free... Hoya
i'm batman
6Jupiter5

Chapter 7: Emperor vrs Warrior

Valt admired his new beyblade, Supreme Warrior Valtryek, and he was itching to try the bey on Shu and show him that Valtryek was much more powerful than his stupid Spryzen.

But first he had to train with Valtryek. Valtryek had just evolved and he needed to master it before he confronted Shu. He went to the beypark and spun his beyblade.

“Supreme Warrior Valtryek, spin faster, faster faster!”

Valtryek began to pick up a very fast speed, and it raced around the stadium. Valt was flabbergasted.

Valtryek had become much more powerful. He could barely control Valtryek now. He decided that he would practice till Valtryek would be under his control completely.

After another 10 minutes of valtryek racing across the stadium, Valt said, “Valtryek Try this Out: Special Move: Supreme Sword of Aether!”

Before the special move could be performed, Valtryek spun right out of the stadium.

As Valtryek began falling to the ground, a mysterious bridge formed before him.

“What is this?”

Valt walked into the bridge and before he could examine it, the bridge vanished and he opened his eyes.

Valt expected to be in the Bey Park, but instead, he was somewhere completely different. He was looking at a huge volcano. It had bubbling fire everywhere. He was pretty scared to get on top of it.

As he was looking, a man wearing a white cloak came before him.

“Whoever you are, get lost right now!”

“Don’t tell me what to do. You look like a blader. Let’s battle”, said Valt

“Hey, kid, get lost and mind your own business.”

“Well If you aren’t going to listen, I guess I’ll force it upon you!, exclaimed Valt.

Valt readied his bey and launcher.

“You’ll be sorry!”

Valt and the Man launched their beys.

The Man’s beyblade had a dragon sign on it, and he thought, “They aren’t any beyblades like this I have seen before”.

“Go Now, L Drago! Finish this fight right now!”

Ryuga’s bey smashed into Valtryek, sending it flying!

Valt was surprised. Not many people could send valtryek flying but this man had done it like it was such an easy task!

The Man’s bey kept on attacking Valtryek and Valtryek seemed helpless.

“Valtryek! Go now!”

Valtryek attempted to attack L drago, but the attack was dodged easily.

“You do have some potential, but you need to master your bey first”.

“Don’t underestimate me, because I will show you the power of me and valtryek!”

Valtryek bursted out it’s spirit as Valt yelled, “Show me your power. Show me the power you gained!”

Valtryek immediately switched modes and started attacking L Drago, The attacks were so powerful that every blow sent L drago flying.

“How dare you, punk!”

“How dare I? I dare like this!”

Valtryek’s spirit rose and struck it’s sword at L drago.

L drago was sent flying back several yards!

L drago’s spin was decreasing drastically by every moment.

“Valtryek finish this now!”

Valtryek raced toward L drago with frightening speed…..

Ryuga yelled, “Don’t get ahead of yourself!”

“Special Move: Dragon Emperor Meteor Shower!”

L drago rose and spit Meteors from it’s mouth and they fell on top of Valtryek, sending it flying!

Ryuga calmed down and said to L drago, “I see…...you have evolved once more. And this time, I will truly crush everyone! I need revenge on Nemesis. I have been training for a long time. I think my training is done. I will return now. I name you, Ferocious Meteor L Drago.”

Valt stood up and said, “How come I lost!”

“You are strong, but you need to control your bey better,” said Ryuga with a fierce voice.

“Ah, by the way, where am I?”

“You are in the MFB world, obviously”, said Ryuga.

“MFB world? I have never heard of it before”.

“Kid, leave me alone now. I have many things to do.”

Not a chapter (cuz it’s small) : The Sun Shatters

Far, far away, there was a sun that radiated darkness. The energy in it began to bubble. It formed into a core, a core that expanded for many years.

The core expanded so much that it pulled the Black Sun into itself. The Energies were battling, and in a split second the whole thing shattered.

This was the Black Sun. The Origin of Nemesis and countless other evils. This time it had shattered, and its pieces fell till it reached into many worlds.

These pieces landed at the wrong place.

Pixi
EarthHelios
Free... Hoya
@'i’m batman’
(Jan. 14, 2021  8:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Haha Valt couldnt win lol

He will win some battles later

EarthHelios u have anu suggestions for this fan fic?
the good thing is that valkyrie didnt break
Does L-Drago have an absorb mode? When you said L-Drago's spin was decreasing drastically, I almost expected him to go into absorb mode. Imagine the shock on Valt's face if that happened lol. Also I like the special move name Dragon Emperor Meteor Shower because it reminds me of Draco Meteor, my favorite Pokemon move.