[Fan Fiction]  The Dark Legend (collab with Lucha Burst)

(Apr. 06, 2021  5:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else want to join?

I will join.
Just add shun Kurenai/Emilia Kurenai
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:09 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else want to join?

I will join.

It has to be in the Omni limit format (I believe I had a form in the first page).
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:09 PM)kai edits Wrote: I will join.

It has to be in the Omni limit format (I believe I had a form in the first page).
You can edit maiden as you wish.
It's omni limit form is apocalypse maiden 1s sting doomsday(ultimate reboot' but better)
(Apr. 08, 2021  3:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  3:15 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: wait does that mean my characters in?

Maybe (haven’t decided)

(Apr. 08, 2021  3:41 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Can I use a Chassis instead of a Disc/Frame?

It would create a engineering problem so no (unless it’s a chassis disk)

Can I have more than one character in?
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  3:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Maybe (haven’t decided)

It would create a engineering problem so no (unless it’s a chassis disk)

Can I have more than one character in?

I’m going to say no.
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Can I have more than one character in?

I’m going to say no.

why
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:44 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m going to say no.

why

It increases a persons chances of winning.
(Apr. 08, 2021  9:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:44 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: why

It increases a persons chances of winning.

well you can decide what character of a person wins
*exaggerated panting* Here's...the...entry...damn, that took a lot longer than I expected..

Name: Endymion

Nationality: Unknown

Appearance: Endymion is a teenage boy of average height, with pale skin, slightly messy indigo hair, and dark pink eyes. His usual outift consists of a dark blue hoodie with light purple trimmings on the sleeves, black jeans, indigo sneakers and blue-rimmed glasses. He only pulls the hood over his head when he doesn't want to be noticed.
His aura looks like wisps of purplish black shadow with a few streaks of golden, and his eyes flash when he resonates with his Bey's spirit.

Personality: Endymion is a quiet person that comes off as distant at first, but that is attributed to him not liking to stand out among other people. He is mostly withdrawn and keeps to himself, but doesn't mind talking to others and tries to be as friendly and cooperative as he can be (even if it's pretty tasking most of the time). He is also something of a perfectionist, and always tries to look at a problem from all angles. Endymion has a nervous habit of pushing up his glasses frequently, and always avoids eye contact when talking to someone as it makes him feel awkward. His voice is also really low most of the time for some reason.
(Ya had to add personality traits ;D)

Bey: Midnight Erebus Ωuter Falter 6M 24 (Dual Spin Stamina-Type)

Chip - Erebus: Erebus is a dual-spinning Chip depicting a wisp of shadow to represent its namesake: Erebus, the Greek primordial deity of the deep darkness and shadows. The main color scheme is dark purple with glossy purple highlights.

Ring - Midnight: Midnight is a dual-spinning Ring that is mostly circular in shape and composed of a main layer and sub-layer, and its spin direction can be changed by flipping it. The sub-layer consists of six wings made of rubber that lock in place when they come into contact with an Opposite-Spin Bey, but flap around when they come into contact with a Same-Spinning one. Therefore, the wings can be used to deflect attacks in same-spin, and Spin-Equalize in opposite-spin. The main layer is dark pink, the sub-layer is light purple and the rubber is white-ish gold.

Burst resister: 24 is very light and as such grants much more Burst Resistance than weight.

Limit Piece (a single digit number no description): 6M (I'm following the Achilles/Valkyrie example and the two had a letter with the digit but u can delete it if I got that wrong).

Forge Disc - Ωuter: Good ol' Outer disc for Stamina/LAD purposes (I suck hard at describing Discs so look it up if you don't know how it looks like). Is recolored white here.

Driver - Falter: Falter is a Stamina-type Driver that sits slightly above the standard height, featuring a sharp plastic tip and a free-spinning POM ring above said tip, which has four spaces sloping inwards. In theory, the ring's freespin nature helps in recovering stability if knocked back, and the inner slopes generate down force to preserve stamina and stay upright for as long as possible while spinning at a relatively low speed due to the air resistance. The Driver is a translucent gold color.

Omni Piece: The Omni Piece is almost transparent and can barely be seen. Its two abilities, Darkness Quell and Daybreak Overdrive can each be activated depending on its Spin Direction.
In Right Spin, Darkness Quell activates and forms a gravitational field around Erebus, which severely slows down all Beys in its range and drains their Stamina, sometimes even pulling them towards Erebus.

In Left Spin, the much stronger Daybreak Overdrive activates, generating extremely powerful shockwaves that severely damage all Beys in range by applying heavy pressure on them (which almost always Bursts them), but it's more risky as it also slows down Erebus and it only has a couple seconds after that before it stops spinning. Of course, being the rational thinker he is, Endymion never uses that move unless it's an emergency. After all, he's never been one for offensive playstyles, but if push comes to shove and he's in a situation that requires a different approach, he'll use it.

Limit incantation:
Darkness Quell: Stepping into the shadows is never a wise decision, especially when you don't know what awaits you there. Go, Darkness Quell!
Daybreak Overdrive: Sometimes, people need to change if they want to keep going. That applies to us too, and it's why we also changed. Now, Erebus! Daybreak Overdrive!
Chapter 2:
The day arrived for the qualifiers of the Achilles Tourney and Cloud and Axel were getting ready to go to it. At the qualifiers the first thing to do was to launch and only a certain launch power would allow you to enter through the next gate, Cloud and Axel were able to make it in with no problem. The second trial checked how smart a Blader was by having them try to use something to push a button, another easy task. The final round involved a battle against the 20 remaining participants (only 10 would be allowed to move on). Cloud was up against Lui and Axel against Free. “So Lui I’ve heard much about you and Rage Longinus, do you think you have what it takes to beat my Karmic Yaksha?”
“I don’t know, but what I do know is that my Longinus has been wanting to battle someone for so long. Let’s battle.” The two launch their beys with the two beys circling around the stadium. “What Longinus is spinning right? Wasn’t it a left spinning bey?” Cloud asks
“Yes it was, but by changing it to right I noticed that I could fully utilize Rage’s true power. Now have a taste of Rage’s power, Raging Buster.” Rage slams into Yaksha causing it to fly across the ring. Yaksha is now on it’s last spin. “This is bad, I didn’t want to do this but it seems like you’ve left me with no option. Lui it’s truly amazing that you’ve made me do this, Shatter karmic bonds and unleash your limit, Limit Break.” Longinus went in for the killing shot when all of a sudden Yaksha started to gain spin.
“What? How is this possible? Only Free has spin steal capabilities, and even if you have rubber both of our beys are right spinning so how!” Lui asked.
“It’s quite simple, when ever I activate my limit break Yaksha replaces metal with rubber and changes spin directions.”
“It’s no problem right Longinus. We can take anyone down.”
“Yaksha now, limit Crush.” Yaksha makes a loud noise and collides with Rage causing Yaksha to go out just a second earlier than Longinus.
“Never thought you could do it kid. I’ll be back stronger than ever until then make sure to beat Aiga so that I can beat you and become the strongest.”
“It’s a challenge then.” The two smile and go their individual ways.

Make Sure to read this!

“We now begin with the second round where we have Axel against Free De La Hoya. Axel will be using Inferno Devil while Free will be using Mirage Fafnir with 1S Wheel and Drift. Who will win!” The announcer said.
“So you’re Axel Strife. Word around the street is that you’ve broken both Dead Phoenix and Lucifer The End. What brings you here” Free asked.
Axel replied with “Just a guy looking for some fun and to chaperone my brother anyways let’s start.” Both beys start clashing with each other in the center when Axel unleashes his limit.
“You must be very weak if you’re unleashing you’re limit so early” Free taunted
“But now I’m more burst resistant”
“We’ll see about that, Mirage Ender.” Fafnir goes white and then Axel reveals his secret.
“Limit come back.” The attack is parried and then Devil counterattacks knocking out Fafnir and breaking the drift driver in half.
Is Emilia Kurenai in?

She is basic shun Kurenai but at the end of my fanfic.
(Apr. 08, 2021  11:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: Is Emilia Kurenai in?

you didn't even put it in ;-; you just said "here is the name, you can edit maiden"
(Apr. 08, 2021  11:57 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  11:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: Is Emilia Kurenai in?

you didn't even put it in ;-; you just said "here is the name, you can edit maiden"
My bad I am still not used to writing fanfic characters any more ha ha😅😅😅😅
Last call (after this the contest will end).
uhhhhhhh good luck to everyone
Honestly, I don't know how to feel about Longinus switching to Right-Spin. Being the sole Left-Spin Attack-Type in the Burst canon was its specialty, and it doesn't feel like Longinus if it has that taken away.
(Apr. 09, 2021  7:42 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Honestly, I don't know how to feel about Longinus switching to Right-Spin. Being the sole Left-Spin Attack-Type in the Burst canon was its specialty, and it doesn't feel like Longinus if it has that taken away.

Well here’s the thing, if Rage is in right spin it would not only suprise someone, but it would also have massive power and grappaling power much greater than rage has right now. If I were Lui and I wanted to win then this would be the right way to go.

PinkRose won.
(Apr. 09, 2021  1:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  7:42 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Honestly, I don't know how to feel about Longinus switching to Right-Spin. Being the sole Left-Spin Attack-Type in the Burst canon was its specialty, and it doesn't feel like Longinus if it has that taken away.

Well here’s the thing, if Rage is in right spin it would not only suprise someone, but it would also have massive power and grappaling power much greater than rage has right now. If I were Lui and I wanted to win then this would be the right way to go.

PinkRose won.

1- Idk man, someone like Lui wouldn't change one of the main traits that made Longinus so special just in order to improve. There are a thousand other ways to improve and have a surprise factor that aren't changing the Bey Type/Spin Direction, but this is your fic so you do you.
2- Oh yey
New challenger approaches

Chapter 3: break through Endymion
Chapter 4: the 10 and the shark
Chapter 5: End of the World
Chapter 6: Fiery Spirit
Chapter 7: the suprise challenger, Valt Aoi
Chapter 8: semifinals, Endymion vs Cloud/Axel vs Valt
Chapter 9: Battle of brothers, Cloud vs Axel
Chapter 10: take on the champ, Aiga Akabane
(Apr. 10, 2021  6:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: New challenger approaches

Chapter 3: break through Endymion
Chapter 4: the 10 and the shark
Chapter 5: End of the World
Chapter 6: Fiery Spirit
Chapter 7: the suprise challenger, Valt Aoi
Chapter 8: semifinals, Endymion vs Cloud/Axel vs Valt
Chapter 9: Battle of brothers, Cloud vs Axel
Chapter 10: take on the champ, Aiga Akabane

Endymion's debuting that early? Huh, didn't see that coming.
Also, I find it weird how you and several other writers here can't seem to stick with either complete Japanese or complete dub names (no offense of course, I just think it's kinda strange when there's a Japanese first name followed by a dub last name for example).
Chapter 3: Break Through Endymion (preview)

“Who’s that strange Blader?” Cloud asked Axel
“I don’t know, he seems strong maybe we should try and make friends with him.”
“Sure why not.”
(Proceeds to show a training match between Endymion and Axel). Also Fubuki is debuting in this episode so yeah.
(Apr. 03, 2021  5:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So you may be wondering, Jupiter how are you sure you’re going to continue and to that I have to say this, I’ve already written season 1 and have plans for season 2 (if there’s interest). Also this isn’t inspired by the sparking limit break system. Some things you need to know:

New System:
Ring/Burst Resister/Limit piece/chip (makes the layer)

Disk/frame

Driver/Omni piece

Here’s how naming goes:
Ring + chip + disk/frame + driver + limit piece (number) + break piece (letter) + burst resister (2 digit numbers)

So here’s some confirmed characters:
Aiga - Paradox Achilles Blitz Ruler 1Z-22

New parts description:
Paradox - shaped like Union power without anything. Has 2 more rings, glide and buster: glide makes Achilles much more floatier and buster increases range and smash attack

Ruler: Xtend+ but with 6 modes

1: stores the limit break ability
Z: if paradox is in the regular mode it will make 1 into a free spinning ring. In the glide ring it will make Achilles propel upwards every 5 seconds. In buster mode it will basically increase range even more.
22: offers more weight than burst resistance

Valt: Holy Valkyrie Zenith metal Volcanic 3Y 35

Holly: Features 3 wings like the standard Valkyrie only with metal contact points

3: same thing as Achilles
Y: Accelerates Valkyrie to super sonic speeds
35: provides more burst resistance less weight (helps during the super sonic speed)

New characters:
Cloud Strife
Axel Strife

Sounds really cool! Would love to see it someday
Can't wait for next chapter
Chapter 1 of the dark legend:
Credits: Lucha Burst - plot maker
6Jupiter5 - scriptwriter

What are your thoughts? DeltaZakuro, PinkRose, @"Ryuga’s Son"
yooooo this came out insanly good.