[Fan Fiction]  The Dark Legend (collab with Lucha Burst)

The collab is at the end. I repurposed this thread
Noice. I'm looking forward to it. That said, is it Holly Valkyrie or Holy Valkyrie?
(Apr. 03, 2021  8:51 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Noice. I'm looking forward to it. That said, is it Holly Valkyrie or Holy Valkyrie?

My bad it’s holy Valkyrie
Mr. 6Jupiter5, what happened to dark destiny? And, what's the plot of this fan fic?
“Boys and Girls today we have a title match between Aiga Akabane and Valt Aoi which is also a display battle of the new limit break system! Will Valt be able to hold his title or will the crimson wonder be able to win? For the first battle we see Aiga using speed mode,” the announcer exclaimed. Achilles took the center while Valkyrie attacked it repeatedly, Achilles stood its ground until Valkyrie eventually grew slower.
“Seems like I have no choice,” Valt said, “well Valkyrie old buddy let’s do this, shatter through your limits and charge ahead with divine speed.”
“I see well if you’re going all out then let’s do so too Achilles, Shatter you’re shield and become invulnerable Achilles break through the challenge.” The two Titans clash, but then there was a click and then a burst followed by another burst. “After reviewing the footage Valkyrie bursted first meaning Aiga Akabane is the world’s strongest!” the judges concluded
“Good game Aiga, I guess I really have reached my limit. Keep on advancing,” Valt said.
“Yeah you too. Thanks for everything and thanks for giving me a hand when I needed it the most.” The two embrace and go their separate ways.

5 months Later

“This is a message to all upcoming bladers, Aiga Akabane would like to host a tournament to find uprising bladers and the winner will get to challenge him and his paradox Achilles. The requirement is ”
“Hey Cloud did you hear about this tournament? The winner will be able to challenge the world champion Aiga Akabane” Axel said.
“Seems like this is the perfect opportunity to repay the promise I made to Aiga to surpass him with this bey I got from him, Demonic Yaksha. Sign me up” Cloud replied
“Great so it’s settled then. It starts in five days”
(Apr. 03, 2021  8:04 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Mr. 6Jupiter5, what happened to dark destiny? And, what's the plot of this fan fic?

Here’s what happened to dark destiny. I decided to quit it as I didn’t know what to do. The plot of this fan fic is Cloud Strife tries to take on the Beyblade world and become number 1.
New challenger approaches
Vote for who you want to see next.
There’s a character contest. I’ve said how the Omni limit system works so you can use that (it’s preferred and you’re most likely to win). The role of the character is a companion nothing too dark preferably something that keeps the Beyblade spirit.
(Apr. 06, 2021  3:36 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: I've got the perfect character 4 u

Do share.
(Apr. 06, 2021  3:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  3:36 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: I've got the perfect character 4 u

Do share.

I've created a character that wields a blade called Dark Coyote. this blader is dressed fully in leather. he is like the main protagonist. his name is Psycho. like phi his last name is unknown. his bey is a balance type. his main attack is Dark Fang Slash! which crushes most beys in its path. psycho has retractable claws in his hands when he gets mad the come out

does that mean u will use it?
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else want to join?

I would like to, but would be good if you posted a form which ppl would have to fill out in order to join the Character Contest
Yup, that would be a lot of help, especially since I still don't fully understand how the new System works.
(Apr. 06, 2021  7:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

I would like to, but would be good if you posted a form which ppl would have to fill out in order to join the Character Contest

(Apr. 06, 2021  7:25 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Yup, that would be a lot of help, especially since I still don't fully understand how the new System works.

Here’s a form:

Name:

Appearance:

Chip (description optional):

Ring (description required):

Burst resister (a double digit number, specify how much extra burst resistance it has and how much weight it has [by saying light or heavy])

Limit Piece (a single digit number no description):

Disk/Frame (description):

Driver (description):

Omni Piece (this will unleash a manifestation of your persona limit describe what the limit ability is):

Limit incantation (place what you’re character says when the limit is unleashed, optional):
Name: Vector

Appearance: Wears a black shirt with stars on it, wears a dark blue coat, Khaki cargo shorts and purple hear with a streak of black

Chip: Void - A black dragon head with a purple spiral above

Ring: Shadow - Right Spin layer that looks like a black saw blade with purple rubber tips

Burst resister: 21 - Very Heavy, little Burst resistance

Limit Piece: 0

Disk/Frame: Pulse - Bump and Wheel Combined

Driver: Forever - Eternal with a rubber tip

Omni Piece: Outer ring spins like a saw with an energy ring around it.

Limit incantation: Omni Break! Void Shatter!
(Apr. 07, 2021  3:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: PinkRose and Ryuga's Son are you entering?

I am, but I've yet to finish the character.
(Apr. 07, 2021  3:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: PinkRose and Ryuga's Son are you entering?

Yet to finish character.

My character/OC:

6Jupiter5
Also, another note is that when Ra uses Omni Blade special move, Ra uses it's speed to attack so fast with Ra's blade that it seems as if Ra's omnipresent.

wait does that mean my characters in?
Can I use a Chassis instead of a Disc/Frame?
(Apr. 08, 2021  3:15 PM)Psycho101 Wrote:

wait does that mean my characters in?

Maybe (haven’t decided)

(Apr. 08, 2021  3:41 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Can I use a Chassis instead of a Disc/Frame?

It would create a engineering problem so no (unless it’s a chassis disk)
Name: Psycho

Appearance: Long Dark hair, all leather clothes. very pale skin, fingers each have a dark ring on them.

Chip: Coyote - like a purple coyote's face with the mouth open

Ring: Fanged - it looks like it has fangs sticking out of the sides of it. it is also black and grey

Burst resister: almost unburstable and extremely heavy

Limit Piece: 0

Disk/Frame: Claw- its gold, covered with claws so when the bey is wobbly it gets double the attack

Driver: Infinite -it's black and looks like a normal cone. it spins for like ten minutes the easiest way to beat it is to send it out of the ring but that's hard too because the bey is heavy.

Omni Piece: the bey pulls perfect stamina out of nowhere

Limit incantation: Dark Typhoon!!!!

BTW: Coyote is a balance type

this is sort of the character idea of Psycho
[Image: c5a52cc90f23be5dc06ef871099ef0ac.jpg]