[Fan Fiction]  The Battle of Homura and Bladers (Part 2 of Burst Ages Clash)

Chapter 15: Valt vs. Free

As Free's aura was increasing, Valt could feel it almost like it was his own. When Shu showed up at yesterday's match, the aura started increasing beyond any height a blader's aura had gone before. He was training, then Valt walked up behind him and asked if they could train together.

"Sure"

While they were practicing, Reo came up from behind and asked Free a question.

"Huh? Who are you?"

"I could ask you the same question. But that's not why I am here. I am here to examine your bey. It is a Clash bey, but you evolved it to that by yourself. I had to evolve Valtryek, Luinor, and Achilles, and the only other person who could do it them self was Shu. You two must have something in common."

"Not really. He's just a rival of mine."

"Well, you were the only two out of the 5 that could single-handily do that."

"Well, I'm not sure."

"Could I take a look at Explosion Fafnir?"

"Sure I guess"

Then Free tossed it to Reo, who had an eyebrow raised almost as if he was confused

What's this? It still has not fully evolved... maybe I will have to step in

He tossed it back to Free, then walked away

"Who was that?"

"Oh, I think he evolves beys. That's where I got Corrupt Valkryek! Well, lets get ready for our match."

-

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Fafnir took the center, as always. Valtyrek was speeding around the center, creating a circle of red lightning around Fafnir, who was still spinning strong. The Valtryek had stricken Fafnir out of the center, and was going on a series of attacks, leading for a ring out finish.

"Valtyrek! Use Lightning Strike!!!"

Then Valtyrek had a massive trail of red lightning behind it, and shot Fafnir out of the ring.

"Hm, good job, but I'll get you next round"

"I wouldn't count on that, Free"

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

This time, Valtryek took the center. Fafnir was going around and around in circles, trying to ruin Valtryek's power by draining it's stamina.

Pump Pump.

Pump Pump.

Free's heart was pumping hard and strong. And then Free yelled;

"EXPLODED FAFNIR!!!!!!!!!"

Then, Fafnir went straight for Valtryek and had a burst finish.

"Woah, Free, wha- what just happened.."

"I don't know and I don't care. Lets do round three!"

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!"

Fafnir took the center while Valtryek was circling around again. It was going faster, just like lightning when it strikes. It was intense with Free's heart pumping again.

"Valtryek! End this with Lightning Overhead!"

Then, Valtyrek speed up the stadium wall, used it as a ramp, and came crashing down on Fafnir, and burst it.

"And the winner is Valt!" said the overview referee

Not Valt nor Free knew exactly what happened that match, but everyone knew it was intense.
wow that was pretty good.
(Mar. 01, 2021  7:26 PM)eggblader Wrote: wow that was pretty good.

Thanks c:
Don't worry, don't worry... the new chapter will be posted today, but just a little late because of the tight schedule. Speaking of... I need some help with the chapters. If you would like to volunteer, PM me.

Sorry for the short chapter, but here it is

Chapter 16: Hoka begins

Once all the beys start there Clash Awakening, the Hoka spirit started to form. No one knows this, so there is nothing about it. All we know is that it exists...

"Let it Rip!"

Valt was trying to awaken Valtyrek, as Lui had recently evolved Frenzy Luinor. It could now practically be unburstable, among other things. Everyone's Clash beys have been awakened except his with, as just stated, Frenzy Luinor, Explsoion Fafnir, Volcanic Spryzen, and Star Achilles. He was really disappointed, not in Valtryek, but in himself for not being able to awaken it. He felt something was purposely trying to keep him back. But he knew that he and Valtryek could eventually get there! Then, Valt asked Free, who was training next to him in the outside stadium, a question.

"Hey, how did you do it?"

"Do what"

"You know, evolve your bey. I just can't seem to do it."

"Yeah, I've noticed. But I am also confused on how you didn't do it yet either, so don't look at me. I just- connected with Fafnir, really"

"Well, I jut can't seem to do it."

Little did anyone know, but the reason Valt couldn't awaken Valtryek is because Takibi was holding him back. Takibi was a spirit that new that if Valt started to awaken Valtryek, Hoka would be released and form ฯ§ฯ§ฯ§, which cannot be seen in our eyes, so we call it Homura. Once Hoka takes from of Homura, something will rule and take over the Beyblade Burst universe. Valt was the one to stand between them, and if he didn't along with Free, Shu., Aiger, and Lui, Beyblade, from the the orignal Beyblade to Metal Fight to Burst, will be gone, forever.

The only way for the 5 bladers to make it like this was too, first off, actually know that it exists. The beys knew it did, and through that, they could tell their trainers. While this was going to be a big step from having all good and jolly fun from yesterday's match, it was entirely possible. At that, that was all I can say about the passion that can lie between the BeyWorld.
Chapter 17: Homura forms

Valt was really ripping it. He couldn't have a second when he wasn't practicing. He would switch between the Clash five, battling Free then Lui then Shu then Aiger, until Aiger said,

"Dude, Beyblade is an enjoyment sport and game. Don't let it control you. Trust me, I know, it doesn't feel good."

"But I just... I just can't awaken Valtryek. I need to if I'm going to stand a chance in the Tourney. Everyone I know is going to be there. Diago, Ken, Rantora, even all of your friends. I cannot just let Valtyrek be as it is. *Sigh*. I'm never going to stand a chance..."

"Don't talk like that! Your second place in the World League of the WBO! (Your welcome for the advertising lol Wink ) You are the second best blader that ever was born! And besides, I think I know why Valtryek isn't awakening"

"You do? Well, why? How can I awaken it?"

"Achilles told me. The Beyblade world could be shaken if you evolve it. Unless...'

"Um, what are you talking about? How can me awakening Valtyrek do anything like that?"

"Well, I guess you could awaken it, so lets gt practicing!"

Let it Rip!!!

In that same stadium, Star Achilles took the center in Shield mode. Valtyrek hit it off instantly with lightning speed, sending it flying around the stadium walls.

"Achilles! Hit it back with Star Counter!"

After, Achilles went straight back to the center, hitting Valtryek on it's way there.

"Valtryek! We got more than that! Use Sparking Light!"

Finally, Valtyrek glew red with Clash Lightning and hit Achilles out of the stadium.

"Well, that seemed like a normal battle. But I know how to make it awaken, and I need to give it my all so I can help awaken it! But you'll also need to give it your best."

"I understand, and I will!"

"Ok! Lets get on with it!"

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Valtryek was speeding around the stadium and had a huge trail of red lightning behind it like a storming meteor streaming towards earth. It hit Achilles once and knocked it off balance.

"Hang in there!"

Achilles hit the wall and regained a bit of balance.

"Achilles! use Star breaker!!!"

Achilles's star in the center of it was glowing, and then it hit Valtryek just to be knocked back again while it's prey was still going strong, almost untouched.

"Let's end this, Valtryek! Awaken and use Clash Breakthrough!"

Then, Achilles did a simple but electrifying burst.

"Woah, I think I finally awakened it!"

"Yeah! You did! Great!"

I have a feeling that what Achilles told me might come true now...
ooh. mysterious!
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:56 PM)eggblader Wrote: ooh. mysterious!

Yeah adding a bit of texture
9.5/10 fan fic. Amazing!
Chapter 18: Wakiya Vs. Toko!

While very few people know about Hoka, it pretty much didn't even exist on Earth. So, everyone pretty much just kept going on with their blading lives.

"Come on, Free! Let's see today's match! I am really proud that Toko could make it to the Tourney."

"Well, he is the little brother of the vice best blader in the world."

"Yeah, and Spiral Treptune has gotten a lot stronger! He told me he got it to stay balanced on it's thin tip, leaving it with amazing stamina!"

"Well, I'll believe it when I see it."

-

When they walked into the building for the match, Valt started feeling the same aura that Free had felt, and was confused.

"I feel like someone is watching me.."

"Well, I'm sure it's nothing. Lets just watch the match."

Down where the battle was about to begin, Toko noticed that the stadium they were battling in had rails.

"Well, no need to worry about those. Their pretty much useless for a defense type to use."

"Hey, Toko. You better watch out because me and Wyvron have been practicing big-time for this!"

"Same here, Wakiya. Now lets blade!"

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Treptune took the center instantly while staying point-balanced, not tipping even a bit.

We'll drain down it's stamina and make it a survivor finish!

Wyvron was circling around Treptune, and hit it, giving it a slight increase in speed. Then it went again, and again, and again. Eventually, it turned to be a survivor finish.

"What? It can absorb power just like Fafnir? But how-"

"You're going to have to up your game to beat me!"

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

This time, while Treptune still took the center, but Wyvron went on the rails.

"What are you doing? Going on the rails?"

"You know, just because you got a single point doesn't mean your impossible to beat!"

After, Wyvron zipped off the rail heading straight for Treptune.

Taking it's one weakness and abusing it in my favor...

"It's thin tip has lots of stamina, but it can be knocked off balance no matter how much you train your bey!"

Wyvron then did a huge smash attack straight towards the bey, hit it from an angle to make it hit the floor and of the stadium, and burst it.

"Bu- But we trained so hard for the specific matter!"

"Trying that is like trying to give an attack type good stamina. It's near impossible!"

And with that short match, Wakyia walked away, leaving Toko in the dust of his own failure.

Thanks ya'll for the support C:

Hey so it looks like this is a really good Fan Fic, was not expecting that. As Ryuga's Son states,

(Mar. 03, 2021  9:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: 9.5/10 fan fic. Amazing!

And I have to say thanks. But I want mine to be a 10/10 stars, so can ya'll tell me what I need to do to improve my Fan Fic?
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:04 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Chapter 18: Wakiya Vs. Toko!

While very few people know about Hoka, it pretty much didn't even exist on Earth. So, everyone pretty much just kept going on with their blading lives.

"Come on, Free! Let's see today's match! I am really proud that Toko could make it to the Tourney."

"Yeah, and Spiral Treptune has gotten a lot stronger! He told me he got it to stay balanced on it's thin tip, leaving it with amazing stamina!"

-

When they walked into the building for the match, Valt started feeling the same aura that Free had felt, and was confused.

Down where the battle was about to begin, Toko noticed that the stadium they were battling in had rails.

"Well, no need to worry about those. Their pretty much useless for a defense type to use."

"Hey, Toko. You better watch out because me and Wyvron have been practicing big-time for this!"

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Treptune took the center instantly while staying point-balanced, not tipping even a bit.

Wyvron was circling around Treptune, and hit it, giving it a slight increase in speed. Then it went again, and again, and again. Eventually, it turned to be a survivor finish.

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

"You know, just because you got a single point doesn't mean your impossible to beat!"

"It's thin tip has lots of stamina, but it can be knocked off balance no matter how much you train your bey!"

Wyvron then did a huge smash attack straight towards the bey, hit it from an angle to make it hit the floor and of the stadium, and burst it.

"Trying that is like trying to give an attack type good stamina. It's near impossible!"

And with that short match, Wakyia walked away, leaving Toko in the dust of his own failure.

Hey so it looks like this is a really good Fan Fic, was not expecting that. As Ryuga's Son states,

(Mar. 03, 2021  9:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: 9.5/10 fan fic. Amazing!

And I have to say thanks. But I want mine to be a 10/10 stars, so can ya'll tell me what I need to do to improve my Fan Fic?

Nothing's perfect ever
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:04 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Chapter 18: Wakiya Vs. Toko!

-

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Ready. Set.

Let it Rip!!!

Nothing's perfect ever

Soooo I'll take that as an I-cannot-name-something-that-this-needs? Well, you can always improve, but I guess I should ask myself that question
Mind if I make a review on this?
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:16 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  2:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Nothing's perfect ever

Soooo I'll take that as an I-cannot-name-something-that-this-needs? Well, you can always improve, but I guess I should ask myself that question

Things you should improve on:
Plot Interest (make plot more interesting)
Grammar
punctuation

I can give you more if u want more
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Mind if I make a review on this?

Of course I don't mind, if anything, please do

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:36 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:16 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Soooo I'll take that as an I-cannot-name-something-that-this-needs? Well, you can always improve, but I guess I should ask myself that question

Things you should improve on:
Grammar
punctuation

Well I'm pretty sure the grammar and punctuation, and the plot is about to get a lot more interesting (no spoilers)
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:47 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Mind if I make a review on this?

Of course I don't mind, if anything, please do

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Things you should improve on:
Grammar
punctuation

Well I'm pretty sure the grammar and punctuation, and the plot is about to get a lot more interesting (no spoilers)

oh yeah, i dont want to pressure you or anything, but when ppl are talking, can you pls say who? like i said, no pressure. and you dont have to either.
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:57 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:47 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Of course I don't mind, if anything, please do

oh yeah, i dont want to pressure you or anything, but when ppl are talking, can you pls say who? like i said, no pressure. and you don't have to either.

I always think about this problem. But if you know who is obviously talking like "Me and Achilles won!" or something, you know who's going to talk next. I did this because the words Replied, said, accused, etc starts getting boring and plain.

Also I am not under pressure lol

PART TWO: The Battle of Homura and Bladers

Chapter 1: The 5 Clash come together

As soon as the one last match ended yesterday, Hoka could form as Homura. It's one goal is to destroy all Beys and Bladers, no matter what they were. It came from a forgotten time when Beyblade was just Beyblade. No Metal Fight. No Burst. They were completely plastic. It had already taken down MFB, so it just needed to take down Burst, and then it would take in the power, and ---------

"Free. We need to tell the entire Clash Five. Now."

Valt was serious. Much more than usual.

"Agreed. This was the aura I was feeling..."

"Yes, and while it took a while for me to find out, Valtyrek eventually told me."

"We need to do this instantly."

-

"Shu, I am sure you felt the same aura I had," said Free towards Shu.

"Yes, of course."

Than, across the round, red table a few yards from the outside stadium, Lui asked

"What is everyone talking about? What aura? Why didn't anyone tell me?!?"

"Calm down, this is serious. Homura is now offically and completely released. Didn't Frenzy Luinor tell you that?" grumbled Aiger

"No! And why would it? This is a bunch of baloney. Destroying the Burst universe? Come on, like that's ever going to happen!"

"Well, it's real, whether you believe it or not."

Shu was also very serious. Everyone here was.

"Well, fine. I'll follow along with this crazy stuff."

"It's not crazy! Get that in your head!" Shu was yelling now.

"Oh yeah? Well what are you going to do about it!?!"

"Woah, woah, break it up. I know the tension is high, but arguing will not help anyone."

Free was right. You could take a knife and cut right through it.

"I know how it formed. It's because we're battling."

"What exactly are you saying, Shu?" asked Lui

"I'm saying, we cannot blade until we know more about this."

Everyone exploded into angry yells, all fighting with each other.

"What??? How could we do that? What's the point???"

"Hey! Me and Achilles want to blade!"

"Me and Luinor will also blade, no matter the cost!"

"Me and Valtryek will not blade, if it means it'll still be with me"

"Same here, with me and Fafnir"

"I understand how you all feel. But is it worth it making Homura strong enough to destroy everything that has to do with Beyblade just for a few more battles?!"

"Ugh, I guess not."

"Ok..."

Everyone agreed that they could not blade until they knew how to take down Homura
ooh. a bit short but youre good at using their personalities.
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:17 PM)eggblader Wrote: ooh. a bit short but youre good at using their personalities.

Thanks. I purposely had it short because I don't want to tackle ya'll with Part 2
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:20 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:17 PM)eggblader Wrote: ooh. a bit short but youre good at using their personalities.

Thanks. I purposely had it short because I don't want to tackle ya'll with Part 2

oh. ok. great!
I'm getting a little too self-confident. I am thinking that this is the best Fan Fic in the world. And having too much confidence is as dangerous as having none.
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:32 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I'm getting a little too self-confident. I am thinking that this is the best Fan Fic in the world. And having too much confidence is as dangerous as having none.

sorry to shatter your hopes, but it's not the best fan fic. Only 5 ppl read this fan fic (not including you)
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:32 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:32 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I'm getting a little too self-confident. I am thinking that this is the best Fan Fic in the world. And having too much confidence is as dangerous as having none.

sorry to shatter your hopes, but it's not the best fan fic. Only 5 ppl read this fan fic (not including you)

Yeah I know, and thanks. Don't wanna get too full of myself
Review time boys

Grammar: 3.5/5, decent enough for the most part, a few mistakes every chapter but pretty good overall.
Story: 3/5, seems pretty rushed, not too much build up to moments, might have some big story but whatever stuff that does happen is always pretty rushed.
Characters: 2.5/5, characters like Valt and Lui seem out of character, very little development, and at times characters seem lifeless.
Dialogue: 2.5/5, dialogue seems lifeless a lot, hard to tell who’s saying what at times, and a lot of dialogue seems off for canon characters.
Length: 2.5/5, too short, everything is pretty rushed, not enough space to tell the story, and it just feels like a few lines. Could be shorter, could be longer.

Total: 14/25
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Review time boys

Grammar: 3.5/5, decent enough for the most part, a few mistakes every chapter but pretty good overall.
Story: 3/5, seems pretty rushed, not too much build up to moments, might have some big story but whatever stuff that does happen is always pretty rushed.
Characters: 2.5/5, characters like Valt and Lui seem out of character, very little development, and at times characters seem lifeless.
Dialogue: 2.5/5, dialogue seems lifeless a lot, hard to tell who’s saying what at times, and a lot of dialogue seems off for canon characters.
Length: 2.5/5, too short, everything is pretty rushed, not enough space to tell the story, and it just feels like a few lines. Could be shorter, could be longer.

Total: 14/25

this looks fair. Can you grade my fan fic?