[Fan Fiction]  The Battle of Homura and Bladers (Part 2 of Burst Ages Clash)

(Mar. 05, 2021  7:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Review time boys

Grammar: 3.5/5, decent enough for the most part, a few mistakes every chapter but pretty good overall.
Story: 3/5, seems pretty rushed, not too much build up to moments, might have some big story but whatever stuff that does happen is always pretty rushed.
Characters: 2.5/5, characters like Valt and Lui seem out of character, very little development, and at times characters seem lifeless.
Dialogue: 2.5/5, dialogue seems lifeless a lot, hard to tell who’s saying what at times, and a lot of dialogue seems off for canon characters.
Length: 2.5/5, too short, everything is pretty rushed, not enough space to tell the story, and it just feels like a few lines. Could be shorter, could be longer.

Total: 14/25

oo, ee, ahh, that- that- that does not sound good. I will keep out for build-up moments, and I alos think that me gramer is gooder, and I only really mess up the names of Beys and stuff, but really I try to build up and that's what I really want to focus on. Could you please go a little in-depth about the build-ups? Also I thought my dialogue and characters were pretty good; someone even insisted it was good without me even bringing it up.
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:

Grammar: 3.5/5, decent enough for the most part, a few mistakes every chapter but pretty good overall.
Story: 3/5, seems pretty rushed, not too much build up to moments, might have some big story but whatever stuff that does happen is always pretty rushed.
Characters: 2.5/5, characters like Valt and Lui seem out of character, very little development, and at times characters seem lifeless.
Dialogue: 2.5/5, dialogue seems lifeless a lot, hard to tell who’s saying what at times, and a lot of dialogue seems off for canon characters.
Length: 2.5/5, too short, everything is pretty rushed, not enough space to tell the story, and it just feels like a few lines. Could be shorter, could be longer.

oo, ee, ahh, that- that- that does not sound good. I will keep out for build-up moments, and I alos think that me gramer is gooder, and I only really mess up the names of Beys and stuff, but really I try to build up and that's what I really want to focus on. could you please go a little in-depth about the build-ups? Also I thought my dialogue and characters were pretty good; someone even insisted it was good without me even bringing it up.

alos? sorry, but chettoblader's grading is fair and good.
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: oo, ee, ahh, that- that- that does not sound good. I will keep out for build-up moments, and I alos think that me gramer is gooder, and I only really mess up the names of Beys and stuff, but really I try to build up and that's what I really want to focus on. could you please go a little in-depth about the build-ups? Also I thought my dialogue and characters were pretty good; someone even insisted it was good without me even bringing it up.

alos? sorry, but chettoblader's grading is fair and good.

No it was a joke don't you get it? I had bad grammar while I was saying I had good grammar

Well thank you so much for the help, CheetoBlader and it really helps. I want reviews that have negitives, so I can make one of the best Fan Fics on the website
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:

oo, ee, ahh, that- that- that does not sound good. I will keep out for build-up moments, and I alos think that me gramer is gooder, and I only really mess up the names of Beys and stuff, but really I try to build up and that's what I really want to focus on. Could you please go a little in-depth about the build-ups? Also I thought my dialogue and characters were pretty good; someone even insisted it was good without me even bringing it up.
One random person saying something doesn’t exactly make it true, especially on this site. I can go in depth a bit more on some parts if I’m in the mood later.
With these improvements, I cannot guarantee 1 chapter per day. I will try my hardest to, and I'll put more time into this.

So I have a lot of stuff hitting me at one time, so I'll pause on my Fan Fic for a little bit. For how long? Not sure. Thanks for the support everyone who is following.
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:05 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: With these improvements, I cannot guarantee 1 chapter per day. I will try my hardest to, and I'll put more time into this.

So I have a lot of stuff hitting me at one time, so I'll pause on my Fan Fic for a little bit. For how long? Not sure. Thanks for the support everyone who is following.

fine with me!
(Mar. 05, 2021  8:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: oo, ee, ahh, that- that- that does not sound good. I will keep out for build-up moments, and I alos think that me gramer is gooder, and I only really mess up the names of Beys and stuff, but really I try to build up and that's what I really want to focus on. Could you please go a little in-depth about the build-ups? Also I thought my dialogue and characters were pretty good; someone even insisted it was good without me even bringing it up.
One random person saying something doesn’t exactly make it true, especially on this site. I can go in depth a bit more on some parts if I’m in the mood later.

I want my story score to be at least 4/5 for everything.
no offense but id say its 2.5/5 average.
A chapter will be posted tomorrow
I'm sorry... it's just- I'm bored of this. I don't like the tight schedule I have of posting once a day. I do like how ya'll like the story, but I'm sorry. It is unlikely that I will post anything here again anytime soon. Someone can take over, I don't care...
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:12 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I'm sorry... it's just- I'm bored of this. I don't like the tight schedule I have of posting once a day. I do like how ya'll like the story, but I'm sorry. It is unlikely that I will post anything here again anytime soon. Someone can take over, I don't care...

i could try.. but not evry day. i have school.
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:14 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:12 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I'm sorry... it's just- I'm bored of this. I don't like the tight schedule I have of posting once a day. I do like how ya'll like the story, but I'm sorry. It is unlikely that I will post anything here again anytime soon. Someone can take over, I don't care...

i could try.. but not evry day. i have school.

So do I... I am sure you could imagine the tight schedule.
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:19 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:14 PM)eggblader Wrote: i could try.. but not evry day. i have school.

So do I... I am sure you could imagine the tight schedule.

you're officially quitting the fan fic?
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:19 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So do I... I am sure you could imagine the tight schedule.

you're officially quitting the fan fic?

Officially? Not quite yet. Something i keeping me from giving this up. But I'm prob going to
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:22 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: you're officially quitting the fan fic?

Officially? Not quite yet. Something i keeping me from giving this up. But I'm prob going to

Ok Sure...I understand why you want to quit tho
You know you could just not force yourself to upload daily, right?

Just upload when you want, if you think a schedule helps you write, make it something like once a week, twice a week, etc.
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You know you could just not force yourself to upload daily, right?

Just upload when you want, if you think a schedule helps you write, make it something like once a week, twice a week, etc.

Well, yeah, thanks. I think that's one of the reasons this Fan Fic wasn't that good.
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:45 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You know you could just not force yourself to upload daily, right?

Well, yeah, thanks. I think that's one of the reasons this Fan Fic wasn't that good.

I know some people think it wasn't good, but I disagree! It's got an interesting story and plot!
There's always mistakes, what we can do is make as many less mistakes as we can and try our best
(Mar. 09, 2021  9:07 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: There's always mistakes, what we can do is make as many less mistakes as we can and try our best

Exactly. That's why I want reviews so I know what I need to improve on.
I feel motivated, but every time I see that blank page, I give up.
still trying to figure out who joe is