3.57%
Yes
32.14%
Nani?
25.00%
Like it but, needs some improvements
32.14%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
It's pretty cool and seems like a song the anime would use. Good job.
PinkRose
i'm batman
Pixi
Episode Two: Apex Experts Appear!

After Theseus's fight with Ryujin and his stunning defeat, many Experts in Apex Guilds started to arrive in the town. Even a fool could realize a big announcement would occur, and huge commotions would follow.

“Vice Guild Leader! Our spies have gotten leaks and we now assume a difficult Quest will be set in place for bladers to conquer. The quest has many dungeons which are Level 65 Legacy Land at the very least. There are countless Legacies and Equipment we can find there. The equipment might even be Gold rank!”, said a Blader member of a Guild.

Legacies are rare battling techniques used in blading, and equipment are parts which can be used to increase a bey’s physique, stats, and power.

They are grades on every Equipment. They are: Ordinary, Bronze, Iron, Dark-Iron, Mysterious-Silver, Gold, Dark-Gold, Karat Gold, Fractured Legendary, Pseudo-Legendary, Legendary, and Ancient Divine.

Currently, no man had yet gotten Gold, no even mentioning Dark-Gold and above. There are many myths and stories about bladers who had gotten Fractured Legendary items and had single-handedly overcomed many Guilds. Such Rare individuals were only mentioned in Legends.

The Vice Guild Leader smiled.

“If that’s the case, we must apply for the dungeon. Quickly notify the Guild Leader and put together a 100-member expert team”.

Theseus overheard this.

“Minato! I just overheard that the reason why experts from Guilds are appearing here is because of an announcement which applies a quest for bladers to complete! There has to be unique treasures hidden in the Dungeons and Landscapes of the Quest, with the rewards,” whispered Theseus, informing his friend Minato.

Minato was Theseus’s best friend, how he had always defended Theseus and trained with him. Theseus and Minato were equal, in fact, they even tired at the same rate. Minato’s past was a complete mystery to Theseus. Minato rarely talked about his past. Minato shared bits and pieces of his past, but it was irrelevant.

“We will join it. Me and you, we will win the Quest, and become the Greatest Bladers! Together, we might even be able to form a Guild,” said Minato, gazing at Theseus, with happiness in his voice.

Minato’s bey was Hydra Typhon, a mysterious bey. No bey looked like Minato’s bey, as if Minato’s bey was from a different land altogether.

“Let’s go to the bey park, experts are bound to come there!”, said Theseus, cleverly changing the topic.

Minato nodded.

They walked to the bey park, where they saw a man dressed in Blue, battling a man who was dressed in normal t shirt and pants.

“Shiva! Go now!”, yelled the man dressed in blue.

A dark bey, with a God’s face imprinted on it, circled the stadium, gaining speed.

Theseus, who studied mythology, quickly recognized the God as Shiva, the Hinduism God of Destruction. Shiva was a mighty God, named Mahadev, the God of Gods

“Mjolnir Thor!”

The opponent bey, which of course was Thor, the Norse God of the Sky.

Thor met Shiva in an attack, creating friction, sending sparks of fire through the stadium.

A click noise came from one of the beys, and Thor was sent flying, bouncing at the rim of the stadium

“What?!”

“How did that happen?”

“If you look at Shiva closely, you see the bey has four blades, one on each side. Now, when you look closely when Shiva touches another bey, the blades come out from Shiva, attacking the bey which was in contact with Shiva, sending it flying. That sure is bey equipment, being at least Dark-Iron tier”, whispered Minato, informing Theseus.

“So that’s what’s happening.”

The Blader of Thor said, “You are as good as ever, Shisui Hakai. But, sadly for you, I have gotten way better!”

Thor stopped vibrating, clumsing energy around itself. Thor’s avatar appeared, a man with striking features, holding a hammer.

“Lightning Mana Legacy: Spirit of the Thunder God!”

Thor’s aura unleashed, mana (energy) filling the stadium with light.

Thor’s hands were filled with lightning as he curved his hands toward Shiva.

The bolt of Lightning struck Shiva with frightening speed.

Shiva bounced off the stadium, in mid-air.

“How has your power suddenly increased to this caliber?!”, questioned Shisui Hakai.

Before Shiva struck the ground, Thor reached in the air and bombarded Shiva.

Shiva was falling to the ground, as Thor furiously attacked Shiva again and again. It was a one-sided slaughter.

“This is the end of the battle! Special Move: The Rise of the Thunder God!”

Thor lifted his hammer in the air, and threw it at Shiva, sending it flying in the middle of the stadium, but Thor did not stop. It went again for Shiva, Thor’s avatar gathering Cumulonimbus clouds as Lightning struck Shiva.

It was a one sided outcome, and Shiva just didn’t stand a chance. It was getting demolished at every turn.

As Shisui was watching his bey get demolished, his rage boiled to his heart, it felt as if his heart might explode from the intensity of his desire to win and his rage for how he was failing.

“You….you...carp!”

Shisui flooded his emotional power and feelings into his bey, and Shiva started to glow. Shisui felt a click in his mind, power surging through him. He could literally feel power in his veins.

“Shiva is the Three Eyed God! Now you, Kazame, shall feel the wrath of destruction itself!”

Shiva dodged the attacks of lightning, it’s aura evolving to a darkish color.

“Hrhh! Take this. The Third Eye of Destruction!”, screamed Shisui.

Energy washed over the stadium.

“I will not lose! Thunder Saber!”, yelled Kazame.

Thor vibrated with power, but was unable to unleash it.

“You fool. You unleashed to much of your power at the beginning!”, laughed Shisui.

Shiva’s avatar emerged, a frightening God meditating, but an eye on the forehead opened. Power streamed from the eye, vanquishing the stadium along with Thor.

Thor burst, piece by piece falling on the ground, like an angel falling in anguish.

Kazame fell to his knees.

“Thor!”

Shisui smiled as he gazed at his bey.

But, his bey was on the ground, ceased spinning already.

“Huh? The attack sure took a lot of power from my bey. We still won, but barely!”

“That guy, Shisui is amazing! I must battle him!”, said Theseus.

“We’re probably going to meet that guy in the Quest, because he’s an expert of the Superpower Furious Knights Guild. Furious Knights are rising everyday in power, one might even say it is half a step away from being equal to the Five Great Superior Guilds.”, said Minato.

Before Theseus could respond, a man stepped inside the stadium.

“This guy is another person from the Furious Knights Guild!”

The crowd muttered gossips, surprised by the revelation of another expert from a Superpower Guild.

“Brother Shin! greeted Shisui.

“What? He’s your brother?”, asked Theseus.

“How dare you be so insolent! I’m above your caliber, an expert! It’s below my level to answer a question from a nobody like you.”

“I’m not a nobody! I’m Theseus, and me and my bey, Rajiin, are going to stand at the Apex of Beyblade, the Champion!”, claimed Theseus.

“You, the champion?”, laughed Shisui and Shin.

“Just you wait. In the Quest which will be released tomorrow, me and my friend Minato will finish the Quest, first and defeat all of you,” boasted Theseus.

Minato slapped Theseus’s shoulder and whispered,”What are you doing? With this, you are technically challenging Furious Knights and other Guilds!”

Theseus ignored him.

“Okay then. My Guild will make sure to send you to your doom in this Quest. I’ll humiliate you and crush you.”

{To be Continued. Next Episode: Stellar Flux Quest!}

Please share ratings of this episode and suggestions
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: PinkRose
i'm batman
Pixi

After Theseus's fight with Ryujin and his stunning defeat, many Experts in Apex Guilds started to arrive in the town. Even a fool could realize a big announcement would occur, and huge commotions would follow.

“Vice Guild Leader! Our spies have gotten leaks and we now assume a difficult Quest will be set in place for bladers to conquer. The quest has many dungeons which are Level 65 Legacy Land at the very least. There are countless Legacies and Equipment we can find there. The equipment might even be Gold rank!”, said a Blader member of a Guild.

Legacies are rare battling techniques used in blading, and equipment are parts which can be used to increase a bey’s physique, stats, and power.

They are grades on every Equipment. They are: Ordinary, Bronze, Iron, Dark-Iron, Mysterious-Silver, Gold, Dark-Gold, Karat Gold, Fractured Legendary, Pseudo-Legendary, Legendary, and Ancient Divine.

Currently, no man had yet gotten Gold, no even mentioning Dark-Gold and above. There are many myths and stories about bladers who had gotten Fractured Legendary items and had single-handedly overcomed many Guilds. Such Rare individuals were only mentioned in Legends.

“If that’s the case, we must apply for the dungeon. Quickly notify the Guild Leader and put together a 100-member expert team”.

Theseus overheard this.

“Minato! I just overheard that the reason why experts from Guilds are appearing here is because of an announcement which applies a quest for bladers to complete! There has to be unique treasures hidden in the Dungeons and Landscapes of the Quest, with the rewards,” whispered Theseus, informing his friend Minato.

Minato was Theseus’s best friend, how he had always defended Theseus and trained with him. Theseus and Minato were equal, in fact, they even tired at the same rate. Minato’s past was a complete mystery to Theseus. Minato rarely talked about his past. Minato shared bits and pieces of his past, but it was irrelevant.

“We will join it. Me and you, we will win the Quest, and become the Greatest Bladers! Together, we might even be able to form a Guild,” said Minato, gazing at Theseus, with happiness in his voice.

Minato’s bey was Hydra Typhon, a mysterious bey. No bey looked like Minato’s bey, as if Minato’s bey was from a different land altogether.

“Let’s go to the bey park, experts are bound to come there!”, said Theseus, cleverly changing the topic.

Minato nodded.

They walked to the bey park, where they saw a man dressed in Blue, battling a man who was dressed in normal t shirt and pants.

A dark bey, with a God’s face imprinted on it, circled the stadium, gaining speed.

Theseus, who studied mythology, quickly recognized the God as Shiva, the Hinduism God of Destruction. Shiva was a mighty God, named Mahadev, the God of Gods

“Mjolnir Thor!”

Thor met Shiva in an attack, creating friction, sending sparks of fire through the stadium.

A click noise came from one of the beys, and Thor was sent flying, bouncing at the rim of the stadium

“What?!”

“How did that happen?”

“If you look at Shiva closely, you see the bey has four blades, one on each side. Now, when you look closely when Shiva touches another bey, the blades come out from Shiva, attacking the bey which was in contact with Shiva, sending it flying. That sure is bey equipment, being at least Dark-Iron tier”, whispered Minato, informing Theseus.

The Blader of Thor said, “You are as good as ever, Shisui Hakai. But, sadly for you, I have gotten way better!”

Thor stopped vibrating, clumsing energy around itself. Thor’s avatar appeared, a man with striking features, holding a hammer.

“How has your power suddenly increased to this caliber?!”, questioned Shisui Hakai.

Shiva was falling to the ground, as Thor furiously attacked Shiva again and again. It was a one-sided slaughter.

Thor lifted his hammer in the air, and threw it at Shiva, sending it flying in the middle of the stadium, but Thor did not stop. It went again for Shiva, Thor’s avatar gathering  Cumulonimbus clouds as Lightning struck Shiva.

It was a one sided outcome, and Shiva just didn’t stand a chance. It was getting demolished at every turn.

As Shisui was watching his bey get demolished, his rage boiled to his heart, it felt as if his heart might explode from the intensity of his desire to win and his rage for how he was failing.

“You….you...carp!”

Shisui flooded his emotional power and feelings into his bey, and Shiva started to glow. Shisui felt a click in his mind, power surging through him. He could literally feel power in his veins.

“Shiva is the Three Eyed God! Now you, Kazame, shall feel the wrath of destruction itself!”

“You fool. You unleashed to much of your power at the beginning!”, laughed Shisui.

Shiva’s avatar emerged, a frightening God meditating, but an eye on the forehead opened. Power streamed from the eye, vanquishing the stadium along with Thor.

Thor burst, piece by piece falling on the ground, like an angel falling in anguish.

“Thor!”

“Huh? The attack sure took a lot of power from my bey. We still won, but barely!”

“We’re probably going to meet that guy in the Quest, because he’s an expert of the Superpower Furious Knights Guild. Furious Knights are rising everyday in power, one might even say it is half a step away from being equal to the Five Great Superior Guilds.”, said Minato.

The crowd muttered gossips, surprised by the revelation of another expert from a Superpower Guild.

“How dare you be so insolent! I’m above your caliber, an expert! It’s below my level to answer a question from a nobody like you.”

“I’m not a nobody! I’m Theseus, and me and my bey, Rajiin, are going to stand at the Apex of Beyblade, the Champion!”, claimed Theseus.

“Just you wait. In the Quest which will be released tomorrow, me and my friend Minato will finish the Quest, first and defeat all of you,” boasted Theseus.

Minato slapped Theseus’s shoulder and whispered,”What are you doing? With this, you are technically challenging Furious Knights and other Guilds!”

Theseus ignored him.

“Okay then. My Guild will make sure to send you to your doom in this Quest. I’ll humiliate you and crush you.”

Hmm, nice. The episode was pretty good, and well, looks like the higher-ups of the Guilds are a bunch of egotistical jerks, which will make Theseus and his friend handing them their arses in the Quest Dungeon all the more satisfying. There are minor grammatical issues here and there and sometimes I lose track of who's saying what, but otherwise it's fine.
Final Rating: 8.5/10. We see more plot, an interesting batte, but some of the character simply didn't sit well with me, let's see if I'll change my mind on them later.
Quick question btw: How old is the cast here?
(Apr. 16, 2021  10:07 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: PinkRose
i'm batman
Pixi

Theseus overheard this.

Minato nodded.

“Mjolnir Thor!”

“What?!”

“How did that happen?”

Thor lifted his hammer in the air, and threw it at Shiva, sending it flying in the middle of the stadium, but Thor did not stop. It went again for Shiva, Thor’s avatar gathering  Cumulonimbus clouds as Lightning struck Shiva.

“You….you...carp!”

“Thor!”

Theseus ignored him.

Hmm, nice. The episode was pretty good, and well, looks like the higher-ups of the Guilds are a bunch of egotistical jerks, which will make Theseus and his friend handing them their arses in the Quest Dungeon all the more satisfying. There are minor grammatical issues here and there and sometimes I lose track of who's saying what, but otherwise it's fine.
Final Rating: 8.5/10. We see more plot, an interesting batte, but some of the character simply didn't sit well with me, let's see if I'll change my mind on them later.
Quick question btw: How old is the cast here?

1. I'll make sure to make it clear who's saying what.
2. Some of them are, but this is episode 2 of the fan fic, so some will just be kinda less egositic. Tbh, almost all characters have some ego. (some protags as well)
3. Suggestions? Things I can change?
4. Wdym by the cast?
5. What character didn't sit with you?
3- Uh, nothing at the moment. I don't think there's anything to change with the story yet.
4- The characters, I mean. Theseus, Minato and everyone else.
5- Shisui, I personally didn't like him.
Let me make some announcements:
1. Mythical Warfare new beyblade system will be introduced later on in the Fanfic's story

Remember the Dungeon/Quest Levels:

Easy
Medium
Hard
Expert
Ashura
Demigod
Angel
God

Next Chapter: Stellar Flux Quest! Part One: Dungeon of Despair

Summary: The Quest is unleashed, all bladers who signed in go to a secret land where they find many mysteries. Who will be the one to complete this dungeon first? Who? Who shall achieve the prize?

I'm working on my other fanfic this week, so this'll take some time to write.
Shiva the Destroyer Arcd'Orbitx+
Eclipse Vishnu Generate-Fa-

Archangel Raziel Fury x'd'z'
Working on Episode 3. Please gimme some time. I have final exams/milestones on Monday for math.
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Working on Episode 3. Please gimme some time. I have final exams/milestones on Monday for math.

No pressure dude, take your time. And good luck with your finals.
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:09 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Working on Episode 3. Please gimme some time. I have final exams/milestones on Monday for math.

No pressure dude, take your time. And good luck with your finals.

Thanks a lot
I'll post a chapter in a few days.
Today or tommorow
Okay sorry. My tests are done, so I'm working on Three chapters at a time. Will be done in a day or two. Sorry for Delay. I have many things on my mind. I really want to carry this fan fic out.
Finally Done with the Episode
*Theme Song plays for 2.75 minutes*

PinkRose
Pixi
i'm batman

Episode Three: Stellar Flux Quest! Part One: Dungeon of Despair!

“I, the Director of WBBA, directly announce the first quest of this season! The Stellar Flux Quest! There will be three parts to this Quest. The first part begins tomorrow, which is the Dungeon of Despair! The Dungeon of Despair is a Level 65 Land, with many Legacies and Equipment hidden. This Dungeon is a race, and in the heart of the Dungeon, there will be a fragment of the Stellar Flux Legacy Stone! This Land is 12 miles wide, and ⅕ of a mile has a checkpoint, where two or more bladers will battle, and the one who fails will fall into a lower level of the Land, underground, since this land has many layers beneath it. The farther down you go, the less chance you have of finding and attaining a fragment of this Flux. Also, don’t try to cheat, the mana in this Land is designed for the loser to drop into a lower level underground, so it’s basically impossible to lose and not go underground. This dungeon run begins now!”

Two doors of the Dungeon opened, revealing trends of light.

‘As expected of a Level 65 Land! The Mana here is so dense and clear! Perfect atmosphere for a blader to train in!’, thought Theseus.

Theseus laughed, looking at the baffled faces of the other bladers because this dungeon was more different than any other events.

Where was Minato?

Theseus couldn’t find him. Minato had said he would enter the Dungeon with Theseus, but he was nowhere in sight.

Naturally, Theseus would go into the dungeon without Minato then. No time was to be wasted.

Theseus sprinted, outrunning many bladers and members of Guilds.

Theseus ran every day. On Monday he ran 40 laps, on Tuesday he ran 80 laps, on Wednesday he ran 120 laps, and so on.

He trained himself, pushing himself through his limits.

‘Enough weaving through my thoughts. I should now release my full speed, so I can quickly reach the checkpoint.’

Quickly, the people split in different directions.

Theseus stopped running, his heart beating so fast he thought it blast into thousands of pieces.

‘I’m almost there!’

Theseus took a look around the Level 65 Legacy Land. The glittered goldish green, with Sun’s rays brightening them. The ground was hard, but the grass was fertile and had less friction than other grasses.

Theseus again started running, after his little break.

He reached a dead-end, two walls blocking his path.

He stepped forward, and the two walls exploded.

Like literally. Exploded! Rubble surrounded the place, and suddenly, something rose from within the ground.

‘It’s a stadium!’

The stadium was red, with lines of purple, green, blue and silver around it.

‘Ah! Looks like I found the checkpoint. All I have to do is rest and wait till another blader comes.’

Before Theseus sat on the ground to rest, a blader came running through.

On the bladers chest, there was an emblem on his chest, one that Theseus didn’t recognize.

“Who are you?”, said Theseus, inquiring.

“I am a elite member from the Bloodfiends Guild. You are standing in my way, and sadly, if you do not give up this battle, I will have to crush you.”

Theseus’s expression hardened.

“I will not give up. Just face me straight on now. I don’t want to waste time”, replied Theseus coldly.

Theseus pulled out Rajiin.

Looking at Theseus, the opponent blader sighed.

He pulled out his bey, which was all blue except for the driver which was green.

“What’s your name?”, said Theseus.

“Nazaam. What about you? I need to know your name before I wipe the smile off your face!”

Theseus smiled and responded, “Theseus”.

Without talking any more, Theseus readied his bey and launcher, like Nazaam.

“Three… Two… Go shoot!”

Both beys landed into the stadium, circling, gaining speed.

“Iapetus!”

Iapetus changed modes, it’s driver pushing inside itself.

“Changing Modes this quickly? Why?”, said Theseus, who was surprised.

Iapetus charged at Rajiin, sending Raijin stumbling.

“Rajiin! Hold your ground!”

Rajiin stabilized itself, calming down it’s speed and acceleration.

Iapteus, however, immediately rushed at Rajiin, seeking to destroy it.

“Ha ha! I got you!”, said Nazaam, as the vicious Iapteus attacked Rajiin from all sides continuously.

“How dare you! Rajiin!”, screamed Theseus, releasing his resonance.

Rajiin backed off, and started to revolve around the stadium, gaining speed steadily.

“You can’t escape from me”.

Iapetus charged at Rajiin, sending it flying into the air.

“Iapetus will torture your bey, slowly and slowly destroying it! Feel pain!”, laughed Nazaam.

Theseus gritted his teeth.

Theseus’s eyes started to glow green, with his aura expanding.

“Tsukuyomi Blade!”, yelled Theseus.

(https://www.google.com/search?q=Raijin+g...NM-eLzcGoM this is how Rajiin’s avatar looks like but having a blue blade in one hand.)

Rajiin’s avatar appeared, a mighty figure drawing out of a storm, with a sword which glowed like the moon.

The sword twisted in a tricky head-feint.

The sword feint pierced through the mischievous Iapetus, sent Iapetus to the edge of the stadium. When Iapetus retreated, there was a sword mark on the stadium.

Nazaam’s face hardened, his aura leaking out from his body.

“Mortal Saber!”, yelled Nazam, his bey started glowing, radiating dense energy.

Iapteus’ avatar was terrifying. It was as if a Titan of Mortality came into being. It’s black body, covered with armor, and skulls around his neck.

“Dodge!”, yelled Theseus, screaming on top of his lungs.

Rajiin desperately moved as fast as it could, and the attack missed by a hair’s breadth.

“Now, it’s time to finish this! Rajiin! Storm Mana Skill: Storm Eclipse!”,

Theseus had encountered this Storm Mana Skill a year ago. It was a lucky encounter, and this was his only Mana Skill.

Rajiin’s avatar rose, and enormous storms eclipsed the stadium.

Nazaam was dumbfounded. He didn’t have time to respond.

Rajiin’s attack pierced through Iapteus’s avatar, destroying it.

Iapteus burst, all of its pieces exploding.

Theseus, acknowledging his victory, panted. That cost him a lot of energy and willpower.

This was just the beginning. The first checkpoint in the first part of the Quest.

Nazaam inwardly swore vengeance. He would not forgive such humiliation.

A slab of grass opened under Nazaam. He fell through, now one layer underground.

Theseus walked through, trying to build up his energy.

When he was walking, he saw something glowing under a tree.

He readied his launcher and bey.

“Rajiin! Slice that tree!”

Rajiin in three attacks, blew open the tree.

The glowing object was revealed.

It had a lock, a figure that was occasionally mentioned. A treasure chest!

Theseus ran toward the chest, desperately opening it up.

It was made of Dark-Gold, so it was a Dark-Gold Treasure Chest! Dark-Gold Treasure chest 90% guaranteed at least 2 Dark Gold Items, and in total you would at least get four items. But, sometimes someone would get one above Dark-Gold equipment and the other three will be below Dark-Gold Grade. Most likely one would get an Ordinary, Bronze, Iron, or if you were lucky you would get items above Dark-Iron. Theseus crossed his fingers and prayed for luck.

The Chest opened, yellow light enveloping him.

The Chest vanished, leaving behind four items.

Abyssal Staff - (One Handed Staff- Karat Gold Grade)
Attack Power (235% of Strength Attribute)
Attack Speed (2.3% of Agility Attribute)
All Attributes (Increases according to user's level)
Ignore Levels +35
Attacks:
have 70% chance to cause 250% damage;
have 40% chance to cause 300% damage;
increase damage by 2% to a maximum of 30%
When equipped:
Strength increased by 50%, Agility increased by 50%, Intelligence increased by 35%; Endurance increased by 50%; Attack Speed increased by 40%;
All effects of weapon-related Skills increased by 20%;
All item level requirements reduced by 10 Levels.
Every Tier ascended, attributes +15 points

Additional Active Skill 1: Darkness Bind .
Binds all bey avatars within a 500-yard radius for 3 seconds and reduces their Defense and by 100% for 20 seconds
Cooldown: 40 seconds
Additional Active Skill 2: Darkness Domain .
Converts an area of 800 yards around the user into a Darkness Domain. Weakens the senses of all enemies within the Darkness Domain and reduces enemies' Basic Attributes by 20%. While inside the Darkness Domain, the user may control up to 36 strands of Power of Darkness. Each strand carries force equivalent to 150% of the user's Strength and causes 200% darkness damage.
Duration: 60 seconds
Cooldown: 10 minutes
Additional Passive Profound Inheritance: Mana Abyss .
The higher the density of the Mana surrounding the Abyssal Blade, the more power the weapon will exhibit. Power of the weapon can be increased up to 150%.
Additional Active Profound Inheritance: Black Dragon's Soul .
Grants the user the Black Dragon King's soul and transforms the user into the Black Dragon King. The higher the density of the surrounding Mana, the higher the Black Dragon King's Life Rating will be. Can use the Skill, Dragon Breath.
Duration: 10 minutes
Cooldown: 15 hours

A sword recast from the fragments of an ancient, unknown weapon. The Black Dragon King's power has been sealed within the sword, although the Black Dragon King has cursed the weapon. Beyond the immense strength the blade offers, the wielder must face a Backlash after a certain amount of time. If the wielder cannot suppress the Backlash, the wielder will receive the Black Dragon King's curse, permanently reducing all Attributes by 70%.
Unable to be dropped.
Unable to be traded.
Unable to be destroyed
Equipment Tier 0. Can be evolved (Devour 2 God Crystals to evolve to Tier 1)

“Truly magnificent! This is a true Karat Gold Equipment! I’ll merge it with Rajiin!”

Theseus took the Abyssal Staff and merged it with Rajiin’s avatar, greatly increasing Rajiin’s strength in all attributes.

In Blader Levels, there were 6 tiers. Currently, there were only Tier 1s. Differences between Tiers were so massive that only Fractured Legendary Equipment or above can transcend them. There was only one way to move on to different Tiers. It was the Tier Test. Tier One required one to merge with one’s bey, control it like it was a part of their own soul.

Theseus looked at the other equipment.

They were all Ordinary Grade Equipment, and Theseus didn't like to equip his bey with trash equipment. He left the equipment there and ran to the next checkpoint.

End of Episode

Free... Hoya how did you read it that fast?
Aha just supporting you lol also Ima start reading it.
(Apr. 29, 2021  9:06 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Aha just supporting you lol also Ima start reading it.

that's what I thought lol

You have been done this since I started writing FBW?
(Apr. 29, 2021  9:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  9:06 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Aha just supporting you lol also Ima start reading it.

that's what I thought lol

I don't understand the last sentence.
(Apr. 29, 2021  9:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  9:22 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: that's what I thought lol

I don't understand the last sentence.

Remember my other Fan fic, the FBW saga?
(May. 01, 2021  5:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  9:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I don't understand the last sentence.

Remember my other Fan fic, the FBW saga?

Yeh I think.
(Apr. 29, 2021  9:01 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Finally Done with the Episode
*Theme Song plays for 2.75 minutes*

PinkRose
Pixi
i'm batman

Episode Three: Stellar Flux Quest! Part One: Dungeon of Despair!

“I, the Director of WBBA, directly announce the first quest of this season! The Stellar Flux Quest! There will be three parts to this Quest. The first part begins tomorrow, which is the Dungeon of Despair! The Dungeon of Despair is a Level 65 Land, with many Legacies and Equipment hidden. This Dungeon is a race, and in the heart of the Dungeon, there will be a fragment of the Stellar Flux Legacy Stone! This Land is 12 miles wide, and ⅕ of a mile has a checkpoint, where two or more bladers will battle, and the one who fails will fall into a lower level of the Land, underground, since this land has many layers beneath it. The farther down you go, the less chance you have of finding and attaining a fragment of this Flux. Also, don’t try to cheat, the mana in this Land is designed for the loser to drop into a lower level underground, so it’s basically impossible to lose and not go underground. This dungeon run begins now!”

Two doors of the Dungeon opened, revealing trends of light.

‘As expected of a Level 65 Land! The Mana here is so dense and clear! Perfect atmosphere for a blader to train in!’, thought Theseus.

Theseus laughed, looking at the baffled faces of the other bladers because this dungeon was more different than any other events.

Where was Minato?

Theseus couldn’t find him. Minato had said he would enter the Dungeon with Theseus, but he was nowhere in sight.

Naturally, Theseus would go into the dungeon without Minato then. No time was to be wasted.

Theseus sprinted, outrunning many bladers and members of Guilds.

Theseus ran every day. On Monday he ran 40 laps, on Tuesday he ran 80 laps, on Wednesday he ran 120 laps, and so on.

He trained himself, pushing himself through his limits.

‘Enough weaving through my thoughts. I should now release my full speed, so I can quickly reach the checkpoint.’

Quickly, the people split in different directions.

Theseus stopped running, his heart beating so fast he thought it blast into thousands of pieces.

‘I’m almost there!’

Theseus took a look around the Level 65 Legacy Land. The glittered goldish green, with Sun’s rays brightening them. The ground was hard, but the grass was fertile and had less friction than other grasses.

Theseus again started running, after his little break.

He reached a dead-end, two walls blocking his path.

He stepped forward, and the two walls exploded.

Like literally. Exploded! Rubble surrounded the place, and suddenly, something rose from within the ground.

‘It’s a stadium!’

The stadium was red, with lines of purple, green, blue and silver around it.

‘Ah! Looks like I found the checkpoint. All I have to do is rest and wait till another blader comes.’

Before Theseus sat on the ground to rest, a blader came running through.

On the bladers chest, there was an emblem on his chest, one that Theseus didn’t recognize.

“Who are you?”, said Theseus, inquiring.

“I am a elite member from the Bloodfiends Guild. You are standing in my way, and sadly, if you do not give up this battle, I will have to crush you.”

Theseus’s expression hardened.

“I will not give up. Just face me straight on now. I don’t want to waste time”, replied Theseus coldly.

Theseus pulled out Rajiin.

Looking at Theseus, the opponent blader sighed.

He pulled out his bey, which was all blue except for the driver which was green.

“What’s your name?”, said Theseus.

“Nazaam. What about you? I need to know your name before I wipe the smile off your face!”

Theseus smiled and responded, “Theseus”.

Without talking any more, Theseus readied his bey and launcher, like Nazaam.

“Three… Two… Go shoot!”

Both beys landed into the stadium, circling, gaining speed.

“Iapetus!”

Iapetus changed modes, it’s driver pushing inside itself.

“Changing Modes this quickly? Why?”, said Theseus, who was surprised.

Iapetus charged at Rajiin, sending Raijin stumbling.

“Rajiin! Hold your ground!”

Rajiin stabilized itself, calming down it’s speed and acceleration.

Iapteus, however, immediately rushed at Rajiin, seeking to destroy it.

“Ha ha! I got you!”, said Nazaam, as the vicious Iapteus attacked Rajiin from all sides continuously.

“How dare you! Rajiin!”, screamed Theseus, releasing his resonance.

Rajiin backed off, and started to revolve around the stadium, gaining speed steadily.

“You can’t escape from me”.

Iapetus charged at Rajiin, sending it flying into the air.

“Iapetus will torture your bey, slowly and slowly destroying it! Feel pain!”, laughed Nazaam.

Theseus gritted his teeth.

Theseus’s eyes started to glow green, with his aura expanding.

“Tsukuyomi Blade!”, yelled Theseus.

(https://www.google.com/search?q=Raijin+g...NM-eLzcGoM this is how Rajiin’s avatar looks like but having a blue blade in one hand.)

Rajiin’s avatar appeared, a mighty figure drawing out of a storm, with a sword which glowed like the moon.

The sword twisted in a tricky head-feint.

The sword feint pierced through the mischievous Iapetus, sent Iapetus to the edge of the stadium. When Iapetus retreated, there was a sword mark on the stadium.

Nazaam’s face hardened, his aura leaking out from his body.

“Mortal Saber!”, yelled Nazam, his bey started glowing, radiating dense energy.

Iapteus’ avatar was terrifying. It was as if a Titan of Mortality came into being. It’s black body, covered with armor, and skulls around his neck.

“Dodge!”, yelled Theseus, screaming on top of his lungs.

Rajiin desperately moved as fast as it could, and the attack missed by a hair’s breadth.

“Now, it’s time to finish this! Rajiin! Storm Mana Skill: Storm Eclipse!”,

Theseus had encountered this Storm Mana Skill a year ago. It was a lucky encounter, and this was his only Mana Skill.

Rajiin’s avatar rose, and enormous storms eclipsed the stadium.

Nazaam was dumbfounded. He didn’t have time to respond.

Rajiin’s attack pierced through Iapteus’s avatar, destroying it.

Iapteus burst, all of its pieces exploding.

Theseus, acknowledging his victory, panted. That cost him a lot of energy and willpower.

This was just the beginning. The first checkpoint in the first part of the Quest.

Nazaam inwardly swore vengeance. He would not forgive such humiliation.

A slab of grass opened under Nazaam. He fell through, now one layer underground.

Theseus walked through, trying to build up his energy.

When he was walking, he saw something glowing under a tree.

He readied his launcher and bey.

“Rajiin! Slice that tree!”

Rajiin in three attacks, blew open the tree.

The glowing object was revealed.

It had a lock, a figure that was occasionally mentioned. A treasure chest!

Theseus ran toward the chest, desperately opening it up.

It was made of Dark-Gold, so it was a Dark-Gold Treasure Chest! Dark-Gold Treasure chest 90% guaranteed at least 2 Dark Gold Items, and in total you would at least get four items. But, sometimes someone would get one above Dark-Gold equipment and the other three will be below Dark-Gold Grade. Most likely one would get an Ordinary, Bronze, Iron, or if you were lucky you would get items above Dark-Iron. Theseus crossed his fingers and prayed for luck.

The Chest opened, yellow light enveloping him.

The Chest vanished, leaving behind four items.

Abyssal Staff - (One Handed Staff- Karat Gold Grade)
Attack Power (235% of Strength Attribute)
Attack Speed (2.3% of Agility Attribute)
All Attributes (Increases according to user's level)
Ignore Levels +35
Attacks:
have 70% chance to cause 250% damage;
have 40% chance to cause 300% damage;
increase damage by 2% to a maximum of 30%
When equipped:
Strength increased by 50%, Agility increased by 50%, Intelligence increased by 35%; Endurance increased by 50%; Attack Speed increased by 40%;
All effects of weapon-related Skills increased by 20%;
All item level requirements reduced by 10 Levels.
Every Tier ascended, attributes +15 points

Additional Active Skill 1: Darkness Bind .
Binds all bey avatars within a 500-yard radius for 3 seconds and reduces their Defense and by 100% for 20 seconds
Cooldown: 40 seconds
Additional Active Skill 2: Darkness Domain .
Converts an area of 800 yards around the user into a Darkness Domain. Weakens the senses of all enemies within the Darkness Domain and reduces enemies' Basic Attributes by 20%. While inside the Darkness Domain, the user may control up to 36 strands of Power of Darkness. Each strand carries force equivalent to 150% of the user's Strength and causes 200% darkness damage.
Duration: 60 seconds
Cooldown: 10 minutes
Additional Passive Profound Inheritance: Mana Abyss .
The higher the density of the Mana surrounding the Abyssal Blade, the more power the weapon will exhibit. Power of the weapon can be increased up to 150%.
Additional Active Profound Inheritance: Black Dragon's Soul .
Grants the user the Black Dragon King's soul and transforms the user into the Black Dragon King. The higher the density of the surrounding Mana, the higher the Black Dragon King's Life Rating will be. Can use the Skill, Dragon Breath.
Duration: 10 minutes
Cooldown: 15 hours

A sword recast from the fragments of an ancient, unknown weapon. The Black Dragon King's power has been sealed within the sword, although the Black Dragon King has cursed the weapon. Beyond the immense strength the blade offers, the wielder must face a Backlash after a certain amount of time. If the wielder cannot suppress the Backlash, the wielder will receive the Black Dragon King's curse, permanently reducing all Attributes by 70%.
Unable to be dropped.
Unable to be traded.
Unable to be destroyed
Equipment Tier 0. Can be evolved (Devour 2 God Crystals to evolve to Tier 1)

“Truly magnificent! This is a true Karat Gold Equipment! I’ll merge it with Rajiin!”

Theseus took the Abyssal Staff and merged it with Rajiin’s avatar, greatly increasing Rajiin’s strength in all attributes.

In Blader Levels, there were 6 tiers. Currently, there were only Tier 1s. Differences between Tiers were so massive that only Fractured Legendary Equipment or above can transcend them. There was only one way to move on to different Tiers. It was the Tier Test. Tier One required one to merge with one’s bey, control it like it was a part of their own soul.

Theseus looked at the other equipment.

They were all Ordinary Grade Equipment, and Theseus didn't like to equip his bey with trash equipment. He left the equipment there and ran to the next checkpoint.

End of Episode

Free... Hoya how did you read it that fast?

That was a great chapter!
Deleted Post
i'm batman
PinkRose
SSJBDoku

Please rate this chapter

Next Chapter, Three, Big and Fierce Battles Part Two: Charlotte (@Longinox's OC) vrs Akiharu (PinkRose's OC)!
Hmm, let’s see:

Plot: 3/5. We see two peeps we known nothing about battling somewhere we don’t know about, and that’s the whole chapter. It doesn’t quite indicate any advancement in the plot and feels kinda sudden.
Dialogue: 3.5/5. Really, all they said was just introducing themselves and calling out attacks. We didn’t even get any dialogue after the battle.
Characterization: 3.5/5. Okay, we got some stuff on Sekyiru’s end, but Bladelight is pretty bland tbh.
Grammar: 5/5. Couldn’t really spot anything wrong here.
Battle: 4/5. The battle is decent, both Bladers tried to strategically one-up their opponent, which I guess is cool.

Final Rating: 19/25. It’s not bad, but I’m pretty iffy on some parts and still don’t get what the purpose of this was. Is Sekyiru gonna be relevant later on or something? Cuz I can’t think of another reason for these two to battle.
(May. 07, 2021  9:20 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Hmm, let’s see:

Plot: 3/5. We see two peeps we known nothing about battling somewhere we don’t know about, and that’s the whole chapter. It doesn’t quite indicate any advancement in the plot and feels kinda sudden.
Dialogue: 3.5/5. Really, all they said was just introducing themselves and calling out attacks. We didn’t even get any dialogue after the battle.
Characterization: 3.5/5. Okay, we got some stuff on Sekyiru’s end, but Bladelight is pretty bland tbh.
Grammar: 5/5. Couldn’t really spot anything wrong here.
Battle: 4/5. The battle is decent, both Bladers tried to strategically one-up their opponent, which I guess is cool.

Final Rating: 19/25. It’s not bad, but I’m pretty iffy on some parts and still don’t get what the purpose of this was. Is Sekyiru gonna be relevant later on or something? Cuz I can’t think of another reason for these two to battle.

Sekyiru and Bladelight are going to be relevant later on in the story
Next Episode: Akhiharu vs Charlotte! Part Two of Three, Big Fierce Battles

Two very powerful bladers meet up in a checkpoint. Two battle-frenzy bladers. With determination and strength of will and heart, the battle turns out to be more awe-strucking then ever before? Who shall come out victorious?

Take as many guesses as you like

Expected Time for the Episode to Come out: This week.