[Fan Fiction]  LegendJustice’s FanFictions (Beyblade Burst Justice and Devil ongoing)

(Jul. 12, 2021  8:32 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: First Chapter!
Sorry if this is short.
Good job on the story. Keep doing great fan fictions please!
(Sep. 01, 2021  3:22 AM)Delta4976 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:32 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: First Chapter!
Sorry if this is short.
Good job on the story. Keep doing great fan fictions please!

Thanks! But it you want GOOD go check out UnseenBurst's Fanfics
(Sep. 01, 2021  3:28 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  3:22 AM)Delta4976 Wrote: Good job on the story. Keep doing great fan fictions please!

Thanks! But it you want GOOD to check out UnseenBurst's Fanfics

Don't be so modest, he likes your fanfics and I'm happy about that, personally, I don't really care who likes/Dislikes my fanfictions, I just like writing them, so, take some time to relish the reason he likes the fanfictions but thanks.
(Sep. 01, 2021  3:28 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  3:22 AM)Delta4976 Wrote: Good job on the story. Keep doing great fan fictions please!

Thanks! But it you want GOOD go check out UnseenBurst's Fanfics
I love how you made the protagonist and his main friend with creative character design and how you brought back some of my favorite characters.
alright,
A chapter is coming on Friday, saturday, Sunday and monday (no school due to Labor day)
If You dont Mind

Lucius: Hatred, Curse, Shadow, Jet Black, and Unseen
Forneus: Genesis (lol), Whirlpool, Swim, Swift, Torent
Jinius: Justice, Legend, make me win, and Tornado
(Sep. 03, 2021  1:30 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: If You dont Mind

Lucius: Hatred, Curse, Shadow, Jet Black, and Unseen
Forneus: Genesis (lol), Whirlpool, Swim, Swift, Torent
Jinius: Justice, Legend, make me win, and Tornado

Justice Jinnius

Legend Jinnius

I like these!!!!!!! Thanks!

Jinnius Make Me Win Is just perfect!!!
More Delta Forneus, Hollow Lucius, Im dum Jinius (lol)

I named these after Delta, Hollowmind, LJ, UB, Genesis Blader there my Favorite fanfic writers

Now making my own fanfic's see ya in a year
(Sep. 03, 2021  2:18 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: More Delta Forneus, Hollow Lucius, Im dum Jinius (lol)

I named these after Delta, Hollowmind, LJ, UB, Genesis Blader there my Favorite fanfic writers

Now making my own fanfic's see ya in a year

lol
Who's the winner
For Forneus I chose Tidal Forneus By GenesusBlader

For Lucifer I Chose Luficer SoulStealer By UnseenBurst

And for Jinnius I Chose Tornado Jinnius By CelBeyBlade

(Sorry Hollow, it was a Tough Discussion)
you know what i feel bad for hollow
all the effort he put into that... you know what LJ take me out of the competition and let hollow in, he deserves it
(Sep. 04, 2021  2:56 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: you know what i feel bad for hollow
all the effort he put into that... you know what LJ take me out of the competition and let hollow in, he deserves it

I've spent 10 minutes on Google searching synonyms to words that have somekind of connection with the beys.
LOL i feel bad i was just doing this one for fun

This is the first time someone mentioned my name here

My lucius was hollow until i realized about doomcyzer

(Sep. 04, 2021  7:09 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2021  2:56 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: you know what i feel bad for hollow

I've spent 10 minutes on Google searching synonyms to words that have somekind of connection with the beys.

Are you mad

(Sep. 04, 2021  7:09 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

Can i call you Mr. Hollow
(Sep. 05, 2021  12:40 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: LOL i feel bad i was just doing this one for fun

This is the first time someone mentioned my name here

My lucius was hollow until i realized about doomcyzer

(Sep. 04, 2021  7:09 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I've spent 10 minutes on Google searching synonyms to words that have somekind of connection with the beys.

Are you mad

(Sep. 04, 2021  7:09 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I've spent 10 minutes on Google searching synonyms to words that have somekind of connection with the beys.

Can i call you Mr. Hollow
I'm not mad, I'm a very chill person.

And yeah, you can call me Mr. Hollow if you want.
Ok Mr. Hollow
(Sep. 04, 2021  2:54 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: For Forneus I chose Tidal Forneus By GenesusBlader

I think all those names are great. Tornado was picked before (Wyvern), but idc that much about names, since it's your fic and, IMO, people would start repeating some names from at least dual layers.

(Also, Was that intentional? "Gene'sus'Blader".)
(Sep. 05, 2021  8:54 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2021  2:54 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: For Forneus I chose Tidal Forneus By GenesusBlader

I think all those names are great. Tornado was picked before (Wyvern), but idc that much about names, since it's your fic and, IMO, people would start repeating some names from at least dual layers.

ah yes, LJ, you know me so well...
(Sep. 05, 2021  8:54 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

I gotta have my secrets right? 😉

(Sep. 05, 2021  1:20 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2021  8:54 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I think all those names are great. Tornado was picked before (Wyvern), but idc that much about names, since it's your fic and, IMO, people would start repeating some names from at least dual layers.

ah yes, LJ, you know me so well...

Sus 😉
Since No one Guessed the protag Here is his bey

Vile Raziel Traitor Energy + Forgotten
(Sep. 07, 2021  12:28 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Since No one Guessed the protag Here is his bey

wait you mean antagonist like the bad guy? also raziel is a sick name!
(Sep. 07, 2021  12:36 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  12:28 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Since No one Guessed the protag Here is his bey

wait you mean antagonist like the bad guy? also raziel is a sick name!

yeah i meant antag!
ALRIGHT! IM FINALLY BRINGING IN EVERYONES CHARACTERS! (From the contest) Anyways

SpeedySuomi Your character is coming in chapter 16! And will have a big part!
(Sep. 11, 2021  1:36 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: ALRIGHT! IM FINALLY BRINGING IN EVERYONES CHARACTERS! (From the contest) Anyways

SpeedySuomi Your character is coming in chapter 16! And will have a big part!

This is bussin!
Product List for New Evos

Booster Tidal Forneus Sea Wave+80. Release Date: 10-17-2021

Triple Set (Includes Luficer SoulStealer, Practice Turbo And Green Lighting) Release Date: 10-29-21

Special Set Tornado Jinnius Gyser Wave+80. (Includes Special Shooter Stadium) Release Date: 11-11-2021