[Fan Fiction]  LegendJustice’s FanFictions (Beyblade Burst Justice and Devil ongoing)

My Turn!!

Blader: Marrin Gironaut

Height: 4'9

E/C: Dark Gray

H/C: Dark Purple

Hand Profession: Left

AKA:
The Lone Phantom
The Lonely Spirit
The Phantom Knight

Role: Supporting Character

Characteristics: Marrin has dark purple hair, with the hair covering his right eye. He also has grey eyes and fair skin. He has a dark purple hoodie with dark blue sleeves and a dark purple interior. He also has black pants, going all the way down to his shins, and dark blue boots with purple outlinings.

When his resonance flares up, his sclera starts to glow neon pink, and his hair flows up and becomes white.

Personality: Marrin is extremely anti-social, as he prefers to stay away from most people and train alone in a dark room. However, there are some exceptions to this, as if people willingly want to talk with him and befriend him, he can get very emotional and allow them to.

Beyblade: Phantom Morro Gash 2B

Type: Balance

Spin Direction: Left

Chip - Morro: Morro is a chip that has a dark blue motif and has a dark purple phantom looking to the right. It has strong teeth with burst blockers that come in after the beyblade's lock hits the middle.

Ring - Phantom: Phantom is a ring with 4 sharp attacking blades, and 2 small defensive blades. It has a black motif with dark purple ghostly aspects being added on to it.

Chassis - 2B: Just 2B, but blue.

Driver - Gash: Gash is a semi flat tip that gives the beyblade aggressive movement and powerful upper attacks, due to it's small shape. It's black in color as well.

Moves/Launches:

Storm(ing?) Launch:

Phantom Scythe: When Morro hits the wall, it uses the speed it picks up to slash at the opponent, dealing massive damage.

Phantom Break: After speeding up using the upper ring of the stadium, Morro thrusts towards the opponent, dealing huge amounts of damage

Phantom Upper: Using it's small semi-flat tip, Morro rushes towards the opponent, either in one big attack or a flurry of attacks, both dealing great amounts of damage.

Phantom Barricade: Using it's 2 small blades, Morro takes the center, blocking any of the opponents attacks, usually aiming for a ring out or survivor finish.

Ultimate Scythe: When Morro is up in the air, it leans sideways and attacks the opponent, usually ending with a burst finish, or dealing massive damage.
Name: Ethan Winters

Beyblade: Magenta Eagle 00Bump Xtend+ metal (Left-Spinning Balance Type)

Nationality: American

Personality: He is a very hard working blader trains every day, don't have any friends, his only friend is Eagle. He's straight forward and says whatever he got on his mind.

Magenta: The layer has 4 blades, 2 for defence and 2 for attack. The defence blades is better for knocking out beys and the attack blades are better for burst.

Bey moves:

Magenta Shield(Defence mode): It reflects all the attacks using it's defence blades

Magenta Claw(Attack mode): It uses it's attack blades to burst the opponent.

Eagle Spin(Stamina): Takes the centre and creates a cyclone by it's absurd spin speed.
Okay so only 3 of you will make it in
Name: Fera Kasuga

Bey: Brawl Fengriff 3Under Assault(Right spinning attack type)

Special moves: Brawl Assault (Just like Rush launch)

Feint Whip: Uses the attack blades which makes force and bursts the bey.
Hm so many good characters
Also this is how Nova will look like

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/822399581946545989/
It's been a while since I made a Beyblade OC but here goes I guess:

Name:
-Mathias Lehtinen
Nationality:
-Finnish
Beyblade:
-Divine Metsähine Slipstream Rotary-5

Appearance:
-Mathias is a Finnish boy of average height (168cm tall) with blonde hair that's slicked upwards, hazel eyes, and a fair skin complexion. His main outfit consists of a maroon dress shirt with a black necktie, a black watch on his left wrist, gray khaki pants, and black oxfords. When his Resonance activates, his eyes turn green, and his hair flares up as if it was yellow fire (in a similar way to Lui Shirosagijo's Resonance).

Personality/Traits:
-Mathias appears as a cold and menacing person due to his presence. However he's just very calm and he is very humble as well, even if that doesn't show through his persona because he usually speaks in a rather monotone voice and answers in a blunt way. He doesn't like anything that stops him from Blading or attention, however when he does get asked he tries to answer in the most polite way possible. Also when he fights he doesn't show what mode he's in, calculates his opponent's every move, and doesn't break under pressure whatsoever.

Beyblade Parts/Info:
-Divine Metsähine Slipstream Rotary-5 (Right-spin, Balance-type, DB System)
(Blade - Divine)
-Divine is a 3 to 6-winged Blade that features a height-raising gimmick akin to Xtend in order for its multi-wing modes to function. When it's in Low Mode and is set to 6-wing mode the second ring spins freely which parries off attacks from oncoming opponents and when it's in High Mode and is set to 3-wing mode, the tabs are pushed out by the armor which creates more OWD and makes the wings more aggressive for increased attack power.
(Armor - 5)
-5 is an Armor that features leaf-like designs on it and is rather curved. The designs are reminiscent of rose leaves.
(Chip - Metsähine)
-Metsähine is a Right-spinning DB Chip that has a face wearing a helmet looking forward, being surrounded by two leaves made of metal and depicts Metsähine, the Finnish god of nature. It also has 4 moderately strong teeth throughout as well as a shaft made of rubber that reaches out to the spring-cap and increases Burst Resistance similar to the Lucifer II Chip from Sparking.
(Forge Disc - Slipstream)
-Slipstream is a circular and smooth Forge Disc similar to Outer and also contributes to the DB System. This circular shape helps with LAD and OWD is increased as well due to its wider size.
(Performance Tip - Rotary)
-Rotary is a Driver that mainly features a semi-flat coated by rubber akin to Unite albeit wider and has a free-spinning ring similar to the Universe surrounding it (albeit lowered) for increased LAD and stability as well as better banking patterns as the ring hooks onto the edge of the stadium.

Moves:
-Divine Upper:
Metsähine in 3-bladed mode sends a strong attack that pushes its opponent downwards with immense force.
-Divine Cutter:
Metsähine charges at its opponent in 3-bladed mode and hits them six times in rapid succession similar to Rock Crush, dealing immense damage to the opponent.
-Breaking Rotor:
Metsähine's Rotary tip makes full contact with the ground and then gains an immediate boost of acceleration as it crashes into its opponent with great force (making it seem like it teleproted to them).
-Divine Protection:
In 6-bladed mode, Metsähine stays in the center while and sends energy to its free-spinning blades to parry its opponent's attacks.
-Divine Vice:
In 6-bladed mode as soon as someone hits Metsähine it moves, resulting in them being hooked onto Metsähine and being thrown away.
-Divine Wind:
When the free-spinning ring is spinning on its own accord after so much spin being absorbed from attacks, it creates a whirlwind that increases Metsähine's attack power greatly but slowing it down a fair amount.
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:19 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Are you gonna have a character contest soon?

Maybe for the tournament Oop I said to much *winks*

Remix’s avater: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...Rx6BAgAEAw

UnseenBurst @BladeKingX USN @“Valt Aoi01” @HollowMind8 I will  be having a character Contest!!! The winners will be announce on July 17 Good luck to all

I'm not gonna' enter because I usually win and I'm starting to feel bad for the other peps who enter but next time you have a character contest I'll enter
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:05 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:19 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Maybe for the tournament Oop I said to much *winks*

UnseenBurst @BladeKingX USN @“Valt Aoi01” @HollowMind8 I will  be having a character Contest!!! The winners will be announce on July 17 Good luck to all

I'm not gonna' enter because I usually win and I'm starting to feel bad for the other peps who enter but next time you have a character contest I'll enter

Who said I was gonna pick you?
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:08 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:05 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm not gonna' enter because I usually win and I'm starting to feel bad for the other peps who enter but next time you have a character contest I'll enter

Who said I was gonna pick you?

I didn't say that lol, fine I'll give u my best shot
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:08 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Who said I was gonna pick you?

I didn't say that lol, fine I'll give u my best shot

Okay lol

Chapter 3!!
Next chapter preview

Ryu: Maybe Bam is right I do need to train more

Next on Beyblade Burst Storm Seven

UnseenBurst Can you rate this chapter
Name: Stephen Genji (He likes being called Steph)

Info: He's Suoh's distant cousin, he's always looked up to him but after his bey was destroyed he has 2 sides a nice friendly side and a determined rebel kid side he flips his hair when he changes between them just like Suoh. When he's nice he always cares for his friends and always encourages them in till the end no matter what, he's always cheering for his friends when he sees them battling. On his dark side he's ruthless and battles strongly, he can dominate anyone in his path and acts like a Rebel. After battles, he goes back to his nice form.

Beyblade: Vile Salamander Blaze Operate'R

Layer, Vile Salamander: It can switch between 10 blade mode and 5 blade mode in 10 bladed mode the bey has very sharp edges and the layer is sharper and attack like it is really good for attacking! In 5 blade more the beys more circular and has a good defense to block any attack that comes its way.

Disk Blaze: The blaze disk is like 12 but has a lot sharper edges and is way heavier.

Driver Operate'R: Operate'R is the Operate driver with a dash lock to make it tighter the ball on the driver is also now made out of Rubber.

Bey Moves: Raging Holocaust (Raging Holocaust is a move that blocks all incoming attacks from doing damage and it can also be used as a counterattack)

Blazing Swordfire: It's Rain Of Swordfire except for way more powerful and crashes onto the bey with full force it usually gets a burst finish.

Burning Flames: It's a barrage of powerful strikes that does a lot of damage to the opposing bey.

Blazing Zone: Blazing Zone is a move that blocks all strikes and gains stamina from right spinning Beyblades.

Flamming Blaze: Flamming Blaze is Salamander's strongest move, it hits the opposing bey as hard as it can and burns the bey into ashes, this most likely gets a burst finish.

I hope you enjoyed Smile
This was nice but remember I’m only picking 3
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:15 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I didn't say that lol, fine I'll give u my best shot

Okay lol

Chapter 3!!
Next chapter preview

Plot: 2/5 I wished you focused more on the battle instead of it being so short that kinda killed this rating

Grammar: 4/5 As far as I can see you only made small mistakes, awesome job!

Length: 2/5 It could've been longer and like I said it kinda felt rushed slow down you've got all the time you need

Character: 3/5: They had life but you could've given them more (Add bickering)

Dialogue: 2/5 It kinda felt like they were just talking (Also Daigo's not the type to say GG)

Overall: 13/25 So, not your best chapter but you can improve I know you can!!

(Jul. 13, 2021  8:32 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: This was nice but remember I’m only picking 3

Wdym?
Name: Bushi Kurogane (Son of Zyro from Zero-G)

Bey Name: Ninja Ifrid

Personality: Still edgy, but is more of a normal and excited person.

Appearance: Similar attire to his dad with a blue flame on his hair and red clothing instead of blue, when awakened all of his hair becomes blue flame coming from his hair, tanned skin, green eyes and a flame birthmark on his shoulder.

Bey Moves: Shogun Slash, Gong Wheel, Armor Shed, Katana Kounter

Bey type: Balance

Activities: Training, Blading, Katana forging, Hiking

Launcher: Katana Launcher (Similar to the Sword Launcher but in the shape of a Katana.)
I’m not adding sons on characters and stuf

(Jul. 13, 2021  8:38 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:15 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Okay lol

Chapter 3!!
Next chapter preview

Plot: 2/5 I wished you focused more on the battle instead of it being so short that kinda killed this rating

Grammar: 4/5 As far as I can see you only made small mistakes, awesome job!

Length: 2/5 It could've been longer and like I said it kinda felt rushed slow down you've got all the time you need

Character: 3/5: They had life but you could've given them more (Add bickering)

Dialogue: 2/5 It kinda felt like they were just talking (Also Daigo's not the type to say GG)

Overall: 13/25 So, not your best chapter but you can improve I know you can!!

(Jul. 13, 2021  8:32 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: This was nice but remember I’m only picking 3

Wdym?
I’m only choosing 3 people
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:56 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I’m not adding sons on characters and stuf

Alright, how about instead of being the son of him, he's the burst version of Zyro?
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:57 PM)Staron Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:56 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I’m not adding sons on characters and stuf

Alright, how about instead of being the son of him, he's the burst version of Zyro?

Okay that could actually work
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:19 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Are you gonna have a character contest soon?

Maybe for the tournament Oop I said to much *winks*

UnseenBurst BladeKingX USN “Valt Aoi01” HollowMind8 I will  be having a character Contest!!! The winners will be announce on July 17 Good luck to all
I think I might not do it, but I'm not sure yet.

edited: oh cool I pinged myself, also sorry for pinging anyone originally pinged
Character contest entry
Dang, LJ is getting a lot of entries, just remember only 1 can win!!
actually I'm choosing 3 people
the contest ends tomorrow
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:21 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: the contest ends tomorrow

my good sir you are corrrect
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:21 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: the contest ends tomorrow

my good sir you are corrrect

Good Mr. Legend

oh forgot my beyblade's driver has 4 modes attack, defense, stamina, and balance.