[Fan Fiction]  Fazbears Fright

5/10 for this part. wording was a bit odd but the whole idea was pretty good. would have been better if the birthday party memory let his spirit free from the animatronic and the end would just be Freddy motionless as there is no soul in it but instead there was a weird cheesy ending with Freddy just smiling which is kind of odd which kinda ruined the rating.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:03 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: 5/10 for this part. wording was a bit odd but the whole idea was pretty good. would have been better if the birthday party memory let his spirit free from the animatronic and the end would just be Freddy motionless as there is no soul in it but instead there was a weird cheesy ending with Freddy just smiling which is kind of odd which kinda ruined the rating.

I don’t think it was cheesy. That ending pulled at my heart a little and made my friend next to me cry
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:12 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:03 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: 5/10 for this part. wording was a bit odd but the whole idea was pretty good. would have been better if the birthday party memory let his spirit free from the animatronic and the end would just be Freddy motionless as there is no soul in it but instead there was a weird cheesy ending with Freddy just smiling which is kind of odd which kinda ruined the rating.

I don’t think it was cheesy. That ending pulled at my heart a little and made my friend next to me cry

Thanks for your ideas and criticism. I’ll try and improve on the next chapter

Sorry guys that the last chapter was bad so in the next chapters I’m gonna leave clues for you all to piece something together. I won’t say because it’s a mystery and it’ll give you something important to the story. The first piece will be in the next chapter and thanks to AlexTheBlader for helping me improve the next chapter
Fazbears fright #5 “the logbook”

Michael wakes up in his office and finds a logbook on his lap. It was a fazbear logbook but it was flipped to the last page with the letter C written in a faded like text. Michael then remembered spirits can talk to people by making their own faded text in books. So he thought it was Charlie communicating to him. He goes to the gift box to meet Charlie to see what she was trying to say.

Michael: hey Charlie I found this logbook here that you were trying to talk to me in. So what did you want to tell me?
Charlie: No i didn’t. If I wanted to talk to you I would send you hallucinations or notes like I always do.
Michael: wait if this isn’t you then why is it written in faded text.
Charlie: I have fingers dude I can write with a pencil. But what did it even say,
Michael: it just says C
Charlie: weird but I think it’s connected to something
Michael: and what’s that?

Charlie brings Michael to the room where Gabriel had his birthday and on the wall written in the fake blood “stop”. Michael was confused reading it thinking Charlie was pulling a prank on him. But Charlie looked concerned. Charlie sat Henry down to talk to him.

Charlie: you know how I said this pizzeria is fake
Michael: yeah what about that
Charlie: well, turns out that someone or something is in control of this place and I think it’s the one that wrote that on the wall. And the one that wrote C in the logbook. And since it’s a spirit text then someone is in control here.

Michael then looked down thinking. Who could this mysterious spirit be. And why did the spirit not one them to free the souls and write C in the logbook.

Charlie: anyway the next spirit we’re going to free is Jeremy who possesses Bonnie
Michael: alright so tell me about him so we can think of a way to free him
Charlie: well he was a kid that really liked music and wanted a guitar. He was supposed to get a guitar on his birthday but then was killed by your father.
Michael: alright then we should give him a guitar
Charlie: yeah, isn’t there a guitar we could use to give it to him
Michael: yeah it’s from the old toy Bonnie models guitar from the 1987 location
Charlie: alright is it in good condition
Michael: it’s in pretty decent condition I could fix it up and have it read again at 5 am tomorrow
Charlie: alright sounds good

The 2 plan to give Bonnie his guitar at 5 am tomorrow and set his soul free. But it seems like there is another spirit in control of this place.

???: uhh, they’re ruining my plans. Maybe I’ll give them someone else tonight to have fun with
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears fright #5 “the logbook”

Michael wakes up in his office and finds a logbook on his lap. It was a fazbear logbook but it was flipped to the last page with the letter C written in a faded like text. Michael then remembered spirits can talk to people by making their own faded text in books. So he thought it was Charlie communicating to him. He goes to the gift box to meet Charlie to see what she was trying to say.

Michael: hey Charlie I found this logbook here that you were trying to talk to me in. So what did you want to tell me?
Charlie: No i didn’t. If I wanted to talk to you I would send you hallucinations or notes like I always do.
Charlie: I have fingers dude I can write with a pencil. But what did it even say,

Charlie brings Michael to the room where Gabriel had his birthday and on the wall written in the fake blood “stop”. Michael was confused reading it thinking Charlie was pulling a prank on him. But Charlie looked concerned. Charlie sat Henry down to talk to him.

Charlie: well, turns out that someone or something is in control of this place and I think it’s the one that wrote that on the wall. And the one that wrote C in the logbook. And since it’s a spirit text then someone is in control here.

Michael then looked down thinking. Who could this mysterious spirit be. And why did the spirit not one them to free the souls and write C in the logbook.

Charlie: anyway the next spirit we’re going to free is Jeremy who possesses Bonnie
Charlie: well he was a kid that really liked music and wanted a guitar. He was supposed to get a guitar on his birthday but then was killed by your father.
Michael: it’s in pretty decent condition I could fix it up and have it read again at 5 am tomorrow

The 2 plan to give Bonnie his guitar at 5 am tomorrow and set his soul free. But it seems like there is another spirit in control of this place.

???: uhh, they’re ruining my plans. Maybe I’ll give them someone else tonight to have fun with
That was good I like how they give him something to remember his past which would free their spirit and I like how Charlie is going around with Michael helping him to free every spirit. The last sentence was cool and amonous But was worded a bit weirdly. And there were a few grammar issues all I say you could improve on is some grammar but that’s all. 9/10 is my rating
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:24 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears fright #5 “the logbook”

That was good I like how they give him something to remember his past which would free their spirit and I like how Charlie is going around with Michael helping him to free every spirit. The last sentence was cool and amonous But was worded a bit weirdly. And there were a few grammar issues all I say you could improve on is some grammar but that’s all. 9/10 is my rating

Thank you for your response I’ll work on my grammar on the next one

Fazbears fright #6 “The black freddy”

Michael finds the guitar and puts it in his security room and starts working on it. But something interrupts Michael when he’s fixing the guitar. He sees a black freddy walk through a wall. He comes out of the security room and it seems like the freddy is looking for something. Michael then saw Charlie hiding behind a table. Carlie waves at him to come to her. Michael sneaks behind the tables and reaches Charlie.

Michael: What is that thing?
Charlie: I don’t know. But all I know is that is not a animatronic.
Michael: It doesn’t look like its physical since it can walk through walls.
Charlie: It’s almost like it’s a projection.
Michael: Yeah, but I need to head to my office. It’s almost 12 am and the animatronics are probably about to wake up.
Charlie: Alright I’ll try to do the same thing like I did yesterday.

Michael runs back to his office to work on the guitar. He closes his door has to fend against the animatronics. But sometimes the black freddy would come into the office and look around. He hid in the vents when it was in the office but he noticed it could float. But Charlie did a good job luring it and the others away and eventually Michael finished the guitar.

*5 am*

Michael meets Charlie at the gift box and they meet Bonnie.

Charlie: Hey Jermey my friend here Michael has a gift for you.
Bonnie: Puppet who is Jeremy? Also why are you not attacking the human. Is your programming ok?

Michael then hands Bonnie the guitar and the memory’s returned to Bonnie and he realized where he was.

Jermey: Thank you for the guitar. This is a guitar I always wanted on my birthday.

Tears start coming out of Bonnie’s eyes and he hugs Charlie and Michael. Black smoke then come out of Bonnie and it blinds Charlie and Michael. When they could see again they see Bonnie with his guitar in his hand smiling.

Charlie: Good job Michael. Now his soul is free like Gabriel’s.
Michael: Thanks but you did good too Charlie.

Charlie then looks behind her in shock. Michael looks behind him to see the black freddy staring at them. The black freddy then attacks Michael and Charlie. Michael wakes up in his office, but something was different. His skin looked more rotten. Michael runs to see Charlie and when he finds Charlie he finds her but more broken down. There were holes in her suit and face.

Michael: What happened? And are you ok?
Charlie: Yeah I’m fine, but what about you. You look more rotten.
Michael: Yeah I don’t know why. I think the black freddy was responsible for it though.
Charlie: Yeah it was probably responsible for my animatronic being more broken.

Michael then finds a urge to look at the logbook for some reason. But finds in the logbook there is another letter. It was the letter A.

Charlie: What are you looking at?
Michael: The letter A is now written in the spirit text in my logbook.
Charlie: It seems like every time we free a spirit a letter appears.
Michael: Yeah it does.
Charlie: We should keep an eye on that logbook now to see if it says anything.
Michael: Yeah we should.

Michael then goes to his room for a nap whole Charlie rests in her gift box.

???: Uhh, they got Jermey too. WHY DO THEY HAVE TOO RUIN MY PLANS! My Shadow Freddy should take care of them though.
Fazbears fright #7 “the cupcake”

Michael is woken up by Charlie at his bed.

Charlie: Hey wake up sleepy head. I got a idea how to save Susie.
Michael: Who is Susie again?
Charlie: Chica! Did someone hit you in the head?
Michael: Uhh whatever. So what’s your idea.
Charlie: So you do mechanics and stuff with the animatronics, right?
Michael: Yeah, I’ve worked on the funtime animatronics and some springlock suits.
Charlie: So you know how to turn on Chica?
Michael: Yeah, I think. It’s the 1993 model right?
Charlie: Yeah it is.
Micheal: Yeah I’ve worked on some of those before. What do you want me to do?
Charlie: Well since we’ve been getting attacked by the animatronics and that black freddy. I was wondering if you can turn her on and I can activate her spirit and we can free her peacefully without our lives getting threatened.
Michael: Yeah I can do that. But what do we need for her to be free?
Charlie: Well she liked cooking and when she was a animatronic she was connected to her cupcake and hanged out in the kitchen a lot.
Michael: Alright so what are you suggesting?
Charlie: We fix her old cupcake in your office!
Michael: Alright then, I guess we can do that.

Michael and Charlie go to the office to see the old withered cupcake on the table.

Michael: Alright I can work with this. It’ll give me about 2-3 hours.
Charlie: Alright see you then.

*2.5 hours later*

Michael fixed the cupcake and brings it to the gift box. Charlie brought Chica to the gift box ready for Michael to turn it on. Michael opened the chica model and turned it on.

Chica: Welcome to fazbears fright. Where we’ll tear you limb from limb! Hahaha.

Puppet then touches chicas head and says “come back to me Susie”. The chica models eyes flip to black eyes with white pupils.

Susie: Charlie? Where am I? What’s happening?
Charlie: This is my friend Michael. He’s built you a gift.

Michael hands the cupcake to Susie and Susie smiles.

Susie: Is this the same one?
Charlie: Yep. The one you wanted since your birthday.

A tear comes out of Susies eyes and black smoke cover Michael and Charlie’s eyes. When they could see again they could see Chica smiling holding the cupcake.

Michael: Well theres Susie. Who’s next?
Charlie: Tonight we’ll do Frits who possesses foxy.
Micheal: Alright then.

Michael leaves to go to his room and sleep till it’s time for his night shift and to fix Frits.

???: Uhh, they got Susie too?! Whatever. The others are not needed, I only need one to stay for my plan. And I’m gonna enjoy watching him suffer.

AlexTheBlader what did you think of the chapters
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:27 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:24 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: That was good I like how they give him something to remember his past which would free their spirit and I like how Charlie is going around with Michael helping him to free every spirit. The last sentence was cool and amonous But was worded a bit weirdly. And there were a few grammar issues all I say you could improve on is some grammar but that’s all. 9/10 is my rating

Thank you for your response I’ll work on my grammar on the next one

Michael finds the guitar and puts it in his security room and starts working on it. But something interrupts Michael when he’s fixing the guitar. He sees a black freddy walk through a wall. He comes out of the security room and it seems like the freddy is looking for something. Michael then saw Charlie hiding behind a table. Carlie waves at him to come to her. Michael sneaks behind the tables and reaches Charlie.

Michael: Yeah, but I need to head to my office. It’s almost 12 am and the animatronics are probably about to wake up.

Michael runs back to his office to work on the guitar. He closes his door has to fend against the animatronics. But sometimes the black freddy would come into the office and look around. He hid in the vents when it was in the office but he noticed it could float. But Charlie did a good job luring it and the others away and eventually Michael finished the guitar.

*5 am*

Bonnie: Puppet who is Jeremy? Also why are you not attacking the human. Is your programming ok?

Michael then hands Bonnie the guitar and the memory’s returned to Bonnie and he realized where he was.

Jermey: Thank you for the guitar. This is a guitar I always wanted on my birthday.

Tears start coming out of Bonnie’s eyes and he hugs Charlie and Michael. Black smoke then come out of Bonnie and it blinds Charlie and Michael. When they could see again they see Bonnie with his guitar in his hand smiling.

Charlie then looks behind her in shock. Michael looks behind him to see the black freddy staring at them. The black freddy then attacks Michael and Charlie. Michael wakes up in his office, but something was different. His skin looked more rotten. Michael runs to see Charlie and when he finds Charlie he finds her but more broken down. There were holes in her suit and face.

Michael: Yeah I don’t know why. I think the black freddy was responsible for it though.

Michael then finds a urge to look at the logbook for some reason. But finds in the logbook there is another letter. It was the letter A.

???: Uhh, they got Jermey too. WHY DO THEY HAVE TOO RUIN MY PLANS! My Shadow Freddy should take care of them though.
This was a bit confusing and I would have liked if you went more on the topic about making bonnies guitar seemed rushed. 8/10

(Oct. 26, 2020  10:02 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears fright #7 “the cupcake”

Michael: Yeah, I’ve worked on the funtime animatronics and some springlock suits.
Charlie: Well since we’ve been getting attacked by the animatronics and that black freddy. I was wondering if you can turn her on and I can activate her spirit and we can free her peacefully without our lives getting threatened.
Charlie: Well she liked cooking and when she was a animatronic she was connected to her cupcake and hanged out in the kitchen a lot.

Michael and Charlie go to the office to see the old withered cupcake on the table.

*2.5 hours later*

Michael fixed the cupcake and brings it to the gift box. Charlie brought Chica to the gift box ready for Michael to turn it on. Michael opened the chica model and turned it on.

Puppet then touches chicas head and says “come back to me Susie”. The chica models eyes flip to black eyes with white pupils.

A tear comes out of Susies eyes and black smoke cover Michael and Charlie’s eyes. When they could see again they could see Chica smiling holding the cupcake.

Michael leaves to go to his room and sleep till it’s time for his night shift and to fix Frits.

???: Uhh, they got Susie too?! Whatever. The others are not needed, I only need one to stay for my plan. And I’m gonna enjoy watching him suffer.

The chica chapter got completely rushed on barely even talking about it almost you just need to slow down 7/10
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:58 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:27 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Thank you for your response I’ll work on my grammar on the next one

*5 am*

This was a bit confusing and I would have liked if you went more on the topic about making bonnies guitar seemed rushed. 8/10

(Oct. 26, 2020  10:02 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears fright #7 “the cupcake”

*2.5 hours later*

The chica chapter got completely rushed on barely even talking about it almost you just need to slow down 7/10

Alright thanks I’ll make sure the foxy chapter isn’t rushed

AlexTheBlader do you have a guess who the mysterious spirit is
(Oct. 27, 2020  12:00 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:58 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: This was a bit confusing and I would have liked if you went more on the topic about making bonnies guitar seemed rushed. 8/10

Alright thanks I’ll make sure the foxy chapter isn’t rushed

it’s William afton the spirit of springtrap probably
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:51 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  12:00 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Alright thanks I’ll make sure the foxy chapter isn’t rushed

it’s William afton the spirit of springtrap probably
Alright he might be. I’m thinking of asking one of my friends if I can use his song as a teaser for who the mysterious spirit is. Also what do you think the faded spirit text is trying to say
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:54 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:51 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: it’s William afton the spirit of springtrap probably
Alright he might be. I’m thinking of asking one of my friends if I can use his song as a teaser for who the mysterious spirit is. Also what do you think the faded spirit text is trying to say
What are the letters i didn’t really pay too much attention on them
The text rn spells Ca and Chica and foxys letters will be reveled tommorow

(Oct. 27, 2020  1:57 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:54 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Alright he might be. I’m thinking of asking one of my friends if I can use his song as a teaser for who the mysterious spirit is. Also what do you think the faded spirit text is trying to say
What are the letters i didn’t really pay too much attention on them

Rn it’s C and A

Each animatronic has a letter except puppet
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:58 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: The text rn spells Ca and Chica and foxys letters will be reveled tommorow

(Oct. 27, 2020  1:57 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What are the letters i didn’t really pay too much attention on them

Rn it’s C and A

I have no idea..
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:03 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:58 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: The text rn spells Ca and Chica and foxys letters will be reveled tommorow

Rn it’s C and A

I have no idea..

Alright you’ll probably have a better guess when foxy and chicas letters are told
Fazbears fright #8 “forgiveness”

Michael looks at his logbook to see if there was any new letters and there was. The letter was s so it spelt Cas at the moment. He then goes to Charlie to plan what frists (foxy) needs.

Michael: So what does Frists need to move on?
Charlie: Well he has everything he wants. When he was a child he always wanted to be a pirate. And he’s more happier then ever has foxy.
Michael: So how can he move on?
Charlie: Well theres one thing he’s never talked about that he’s really sensitive about that might work.
Michael: And what’s that?
Charlie: The bite of 87.
Michael: Oh yeah, that.
Charlie: He always wanted to meet the bite victim so he can apologize but we could never find who it was.
Michael: I’m the bite victim.

Michael lifts his hat up to show Charlie stitches around his head from the bite. Charlie looks at it a little anxious.

Charlie: Are you ok?
Michael: Yeah it was in 87 so I’m fine.
Charlie: Alright then we should try that.

Michael then sees the black freddy float around. Charlie and Michael then duck behind a table looking for a way out of the stage room. They leave through the hallway in the back to the office. Michael then looks around for foxy and finds him about to wake up.

Charlie: Come with me Frits I have someone that you might wanna meet.
Foxy: Wait that’s the human. Puppet get him!
Charlie: Frits he’s fine come with me.
Foxy: Fine, but who’s Frists?
Charlie: That’s not important right now but I want to show you something.

Charlie brings Foxy and Michael to the office. Charlie nods at Michael. Michael lifts his hat to show the stitches.

Foxy: What’s that?
Charlie: This is the bite of 87 victim.

Foxys eyes go wide and his head starts twitching crazy.

Frists: Wait what happened?
Charlie: Not important. But I finally tracked down the bite of 87 victim. Do you want to say anything?

Tears come out of Frits’s eyes and he runs and hugs Michael.

Frists: I’m so very sorry. I’m not sure what came over me. Can you ever forgive me?
Michael: Yeah, I’ve always have. It wasn’t your fault. It was your programming.
Frists: Thank you.

Frists wipes a tear and smiles. The familiar black smoke formed and blind Charlie and Michael and when they could see again they saw a smiling fox staring right at them.

Charlie: Well we’ve freed Frists I better go since it’s about 2 am. I’m surprised the others haven’t found us yet.
Michael: Same. And yeah, you should go.

Charlie leaves Michael and goes to the gift box. But what was weird is that the animatronics didn’t attack Michael at all that night. Michael looks at how logbook to see a new letter was added. It was another S so in total the word was Cass. But unknown to Charlie and Michael something sinister was brewing at the other side of the attraction.

Black Freddy: Thank you 3 for coming. I’m sorry I don’t have good news to tell but I believe it’s still important to discuss.
Springtrap: Yeah, and what is this?
Balloon boy: Yeah what is it?
Mangle: Yeah, is it about why Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy are frozen.
Black Freddy: Yes. The nightguard here is turning them off where they will never turn on again.
Balloon boy: Ohh no! How could he!
Black Freddy: I know. So tomorrow we need to kill him.
Balloon boy: Yeah we do. Springtrap do you still have that axe?
Springtrap: Yeah I do. You want me to chop his head off. Because honestly I would enjoy that.
Black Freddy: Alright it’s settled then. Tomorrow night we’ll kill him.

*turns 5:59*
Black Freddy: Well that sounds like my que to go. See you all tomorrow night.
Balloon boy: Hey, but before you leave what’s your name?
Black Freddy: I do not need a name.
Balloon boy: But we all have names here. What’s yours?
Black Freddy: If you want to call me anything. Call me Shadow Freddy.

Shadow Freddy then leaves through a portal out of the attraction.

???: Alright that should work. They’ll kill Michael and I will make Charlie their play thing till it’s ready.

AlexTheBlader what do you think?
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:59 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears fright #8 “forgiveness”

Michael looks at his logbook to see if there was any new letters and there was. The letter was s so it spelt Cas at the moment. He then goes to Charlie to plan what frists (foxy) needs.

Charlie: Well he has everything he wants. When he was a child he always wanted to be a pirate. And he’s more happier then ever has foxy.
Charlie: Well theres one thing he’s never talked about that he’s really sensitive about that might work.
Charlie: He always wanted to meet the bite victim so he can apologize but we could never find who it was.

Michael lifts his hat up to show Charlie stitches around his head from the bite. Charlie looks at it a little anxious.

Michael then sees the black freddy float around. Charlie and Michael then duck behind a table looking for a way out of the stage room. They leave through the hallway in the back to the office. Michael then looks around for foxy and finds him about to wake up.

Charlie brings Foxy and Michael to the office. Charlie nods at Michael. Michael lifts his hat to show the stitches.

Charlie: Not important. But I finally tracked down the bite of 87 victim. Do you want to say anything?

Frists: I’m so very sorry. I’m not sure what came over me. Can you ever forgive me?

Frists wipes a tear and smiles. The familiar black smoke formed and blind Charlie and Michael and when they could see again they saw a smiling fox staring right at them.

Charlie: Well we’ve freed Frists I better go since it’s about 2 am. I’m surprised the others haven’t found us yet.

Charlie leaves Michael and goes to the gift box. But what was weird is that the animatronics didn’t attack Michael at all that night. Michael looks at how logbook to see a new letter was added. It was another S so in total the word was Cass. But unknown to Charlie and Michael something sinister was brewing at the other side of the attraction.

Black Freddy: Thank you 3 for coming. I’m sorry I don’t have good news to tell but I believe it’s still important to discuss.
Black Freddy: Yes. The nightguard here is turning them off where they will never turn on again.
Springtrap: Yeah I do. You want me to chop his head off. Because honestly I would enjoy that.

???: Alright that should work. They’ll kill Michael and I will make Charlie their play thing till it’s ready.

10/10 can’t really complain except with minor grammar issues. I liked the bite of 87 part. The plan to attack the night guard for “turning” off the animatronics is good too. I think the word is Cassidy . Golden freddys spirit. Ironic as your golden Freddy.
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:05 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:59 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears fright #8 “forgiveness”

10/10 can’t really complain except with minor grammar issues. I liked the bite of 87 part. The plan to attack the night guard for “turning” off the animatronics is good too. I think the word is Cassidy . Golden freddys spirit. Ironic as your golden Freddy.

Thanks for the feedback so far. Also it might be Cassidy
Fazbears Fright #9 “fix the unfixable”

Michael wakes up to Charlie next to his bed.

Charlie: Wake up. We need to free Kelsey.
Michael: I thought freeing them in the day was a one time thing!
Charlie: No, we’re gonna do this so we don’t get hurt.
Michael: Ugh, fine. Who’s Kelsey anyway.
Charlie: Mangle.
Michael: Oh the trash pile.
Charlie: Don’t call her that.
Michael: Ugh whatever. How do we free her?
Charlie: We need to fix her.
Michael: Like, back to funtime foxy?
Charlie: Yep.
Michael: And how are we gonna do this? We need to fix a unfixable endo skeleton or bend and detach it to fix it. Like are you sure we won’t break her?
Charlie: Well your the mechanic. And I found a funtime foxy costume in the back.
Michael: What back?
Charlie: Of the stage.
Michael: Alright then. Let me go see it.

Charlie bring Michael to the stage only to be greeted by 4 animatronics.

Shadow Freddy: Oh hello Michael.
Michael: Norman? Is that you?
Shadow Freddy: Oh Norman isn’t here anymore. If he was here he would ruin my plans like you two are.
Charlie: So your the one in control here. Aren’t you.
Shadow Freddy: I guess you could say that.
Balloon boy: Why did you betray us puppet?
Charlie: Andrew, I didn’t betray you. I’m trying to save us.
Mangle: Yeah, sure you are.
Charlie: Kelsey you need to come with us. We need to fix you.
Mangle: Yeah and turn me off?! Fat chances.
Charlie: NO! They act like that because their souls are free from this place. Kelsey, Andrew, this place does not exist. This place is fake.
Shadow Freddy: Yeah, sure it is.

Springtrap comes from the back and swings at Michael and Charlie with a axe. Michael and Charlie run straight to the office.

Shadow Freddy: You can’t kill them. If you kill them they’ll come back. Bring them to me and I’ll do the deed.

Mangle looks confused at Shadow Freddy and questioned what Charlie said. Mangle then thought in her mind “ how can the nightguard not die if this place is real?”. Mangle then makes the connection that Charlie was right and this place isn’t real since in the pizzerias she’s been to when they’re dead they don’t come back. Mangle then goes to freddy and sees the on/off switch was never put to off.

Mangle: So puppet was right.
Shadow Freddy: Right about what?
Mangle: That the animatronics weren’t turned off.
Shadow Freddy: Weird, I’ll look into it.

Mangle then thought “if puppet is right I’ll be able to have my normal body back”. But the name Kelsey came back to her. All her memory’s came back and thought “I need to go to Charlie and Michael. They can set me free!”. So Kelsey goes to the security room through the vent. No one was there but with her other endo head she could see they have the door closed and Springtrap is breaking the glass.

Kelsey: Follow me.

Charlie looks to see Kelsey waving at her to come with her. Charlie waves at Michael to come too and they escape through the vents. Kelsey brings them to the back of the stage where the funtime foxy suit was.

Michael: Thanks Mangle but are you not gonna kill us?
Charle: This isn’t Mangel. She has her memory’s back, this is Kelsey.
Michael: Alright so where is the suit at?

Kelsey brings the suit back with her mouth.

Michael: Huh, this suit looks new. The only thing is that I need to fix your endo skeleton.
Charlie: I’ll try and lead them away from this place.
Michael: Be careful.
Charlie: I will.

Charlie leaves to lure the animatronics and distract them from the room. Michael starts to work on mangle dis attaching parts and reattaching them.

*3 hours later*

Michael fixes Kelsey and puts her in the new suit.

Kelsey: Thank you Michael.
Michael: No problem. But are you ready to move on?
Kelsey: Yes I am and when you get to see Charlie again thank her for me.
Michael: I will.

The familiar black dusk covers Michaels vision and when he can see again he sees the funtime foxy animatronic limp on the desk. Michael then looks at his logbook to see a new letter appeared. The letter was a I making the word right then Cassi. Michael then comes out of the room seeing Charlie dart for the door with Shadow Freddy, Balloon boy, and Springtrap right behind. They close the door but Shadow Freddy was able to phase through it.

Shadow Freddy: Hello Michael.

Shadow Freddy then attacks them. Michael then wakes up in his room with a more rotten body. It was like he was going through the whole phase when ennard was in him. He sees Charlie on his side more broken up with her endo skeleton teeth now sticking out and you could see the inside of the puppet too.

Springtrap and Balloon boy enter the room to see Shadow Freddy looking at Mangle with anger.

Balloon boy: What happened?
Shadow Freddy: They got Mangle.
Springtrap: Ughh I’m gonna kill those two.
Shadow Freddy: We’ll get them. I got them again so they should be even more damaged. I just need to channel all my agony into them and they will die.
Springtrap: Alright then. We’ll wait till his night shift starts then attack.
Shadow Freddy: Agreed.

???: So they got Kelsey too. I need to make sure that they don’t get anyone else. Especially him. He must suffer for the crimes he committed. And I will enjoy watching him suffer.

AlexTheBlader I tried to make this story a little bit longer since it’s getting close to the climax. I hope you think it’s good this way because if it is I’ll continue to do it this way.
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:22 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears Fright #9 “fix the unfixable”

Michael: And how are we gonna do this? We need to fix a unfixable endo skeleton or bend and detach it to fix it. Like are you sure we won’t break her?
Charlie: Well your the mechanic. And I found a funtime foxy costume in the back.

Shadow Freddy: Oh Norman isn’t here anymore. If he was here he would ruin my plans like you two are.
Charlie: NO! They act like that because their souls are free from this place. Kelsey, Andrew, this place does not exist. This place is fake.

Springtrap comes from the back and swings at Michael and Charlie with a axe. Michael and Charlie run straight to the office.

Shadow Freddy: You can’t kill them. If you kill them they’ll come back. Bring them to me and I’ll do the deed.

Mangle looks confused at Shadow Freddy and questioned what Charlie said. Mangle then thought in her mind “ how can the nightguard not die if this place is real?”. Mangle then makes the connection that Charlie was right and this place isn’t real since in the pizzerias she’s been to when they’re dead they don’t come back. Mangle then goes to freddy and sees the on/off switch was never put to off.

Mangle then thought “if puppet is right I’ll be able to have my normal body back”. But the name Kelsey came back to her. All her memory’s came back and thought “I need to go to Charlie and Michael. They can set me free!”. So Kelsey goes to the security room through the vent. No one was there but with her other endo head she could see they have the door closed and Springtrap is breaking the glass.

Charlie looks to see Kelsey waving at her to come with her. Charlie waves at Michael to come too and they escape through the vents. Kelsey brings them to the back of the stage where the funtime foxy suit was.

Michael: Huh, this suit looks new. The only thing is that I need to fix your endo skeleton.

Charlie leaves to lure the animatronics and distract them from the room. Michael starts to work on mangle dis attaching parts and reattaching them.

*3 hours later*

The familiar black dusk covers Michaels vision and when he can see again he sees the funtime foxy animatronic limp on the desk. Michael then looks at his logbook to see a new letter appeared. The letter was a I making the word right then Cassi. Michael then comes out of the room seeing Charlie dart for the door with Shadow Freddy, Balloon boy, and Springtrap right behind. They close the door but Shadow Freddy was able to phase through it.

Shadow Freddy then attacks them. Michael then wakes up in his room with a more rotten body. It was like he was going through the whole phase when ennard was in him. He sees Charlie on his side more broken up with her endo skeleton teeth now sticking out and you could see the inside of the puppet too.

Springtrap and Balloon boy enter the room to see Shadow Freddy looking at Mangle with anger.

Shadow Freddy: We’ll get them. I got them again so they should be even more damaged. I just need to channel all my agony into them and they will die.

???: So they got Kelsey too. I need to make sure that they don’t get anyone else. Especially him. He must suffer for the crimes he committed. And I will enjoy watching him suffer.

AlexTheBlader I tried to make this story a little bit longer since it’s getting close to the climax. I hope you think it’s good this way because if it is I’ll continue to do it this way.
I like it. 9/10 the word is surely cassidy. all I could say is the animatronic fixing part could have had more added to it. Like a part of him barely escaping from an attacking springtrap and being forced to finish it the next time something like that. Otherwise really good
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:53 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:22 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears Fright #9 “fix the unfixable”

*3 hours later*

I like it. 9/10 the word is surely cassidy. all I could say is the animatronic fixing part could have had more added to it. Like a part of him barely escaping from an attacking springtrap and being forced to finish it the next time something like that. Otherwise really good

Thanks I’ll try to do chapters like this since it seems like their doing better then my normal chapters
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:55 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:53 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I like it. 9/10 the word is surely cassidy. all I could say is the animatronic fixing part could have had more added to it. Like a part of him barely escaping from an attacking springtrap and being forced to finish it the next time something like that. Otherwise really good

Thanks I’ll try to do chapters like this since it seems like their doing better then my normal chapters
Also just a heads up the one I rated 5/10 I was in a bad mood on that day so if you want I can re rate that
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:07 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:55 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Thanks I’ll try to do chapters like this since it seems like their doing better then my normal chapters
Also just a heads up the one I rated 5/10 I was in a bad mood on that day so if you want I can re rate that

You can if you want. I think that chapter sorta made me do better on these. And I thank you for that
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:07 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Also just a heads up the one I rated 5/10 I was in a bad mood on that day so if you want I can re rate that

You can if you want. I think that chapter sorta made me do better on these. And I thank you for that
No problem my new rating is 8/10 for my old 5/10 rating some of the stuff I said was still true but it was much more interesting to read now than before
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:17 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: You can if you want. I think that chapter sorta made me do better on these. And I thank you for that
No problem my new rating is 8/10 for my old 5/10 rating some of the stuff I said was still true but it was much more interesting to read now than before

Ok thanks for the new rating. I hope your enjoying the story right now