[Fan Fiction]  Fazbears Fright

Fazbears Fright #10 “what is seen in the shadows could easily be misunderstood by the mind of a child”

Michael looks at the front of the office, Springtrap is looking at him waiting for the power to go out. He would’ve planned to run to the vents but balloon boy was there. Charlie was stressed and didn’t know what to do. She knew the others couldn’t damage them but they would probably bring them to Shadow Freddy so he could slowly, painfully, execute them.

Charlie: What do we do Michael?!
Michael: Let me think!

Michael looks to the door, maybe they could dart to it and close the door to his room. But that wouldn’t work because they’ve been shown to open his door before.

Michael: Who are we freeing next?
Charlie: Andrew.
Michael: And who is Andrew?
Charlie: Balloon boy.
Michael: Can you talk to him?
Charlie: I’ll try.

Charlie moves to Balloon boy to try and talk to him.

Charlie: Andrew, please let us go so we can free you.
Balloon boy: No! You shut everyone down! And now we can’t see them again!
Charlie: And look at how they are. Gabriel wanted to have his birthday and look at him he has his birthday. Jermey always wanted a guitar and look he has a guitar. Kelsey wanted to have her body fixed and now look, she has her body back!

Balloon boy then thinks. She was right but she couldn’t remember who those names were for. He remembered mangle always talked about how she wanted to be fixed and how Bonnie wanted to have his guitar.

Balloon boy: Springtrap stop!
Springtrap: What! They shut them down!
Balloon boy: Wait, go check bonnies battery pack and the on/off switch.
Springtrap: Ok you all stay here. If they try to escape, kill them balloon boy.
Balloon boy: Got it.

Springtrap moves to Bonnie and opens his back. The batteries were still there and the on/off switch was selected to on. Springtrap then looked confused.

Springtrap: How did you do this?!
Charlie: Andrew, William, there souls are gone and now we must free you two.

Balloon boy then twitches a little and all his memory’s came back.

Andrew: Wait, Charlie, is that you?!
Charlie: Yeah, it’s me.

Michael opens the vents and Andrew runs to Charlie hugging him. Springtrap then twitches a little in confusion.

William: Wait if everyone is here does that mean?!
Michael: Hey dad.

Charlie opens the door and Springtrap runs and hugs Michael sobbing.

William: My son!
Michael: Yeah dad, it’s me.
William: What have I done?!
Michael: It’s not your fault. You weren’t in the right mind. It was my fault. After I killed Norman all of this started. And I’m sorry.
Charlie: This is no ones fault. It’s just our role now to end it.
Andrew: So who’s moving on first.
Charlie: You.
Andrew: So how does this work. How do I move on,
Charlie: Is there something that you always wanted or missed.
Andrew: Well i really like balloons. And I miss the balloons I have.
Michael: Alright I’ll go get one.
William: No it’s to dangerous for you two. I will get the balloon since Shadow Freddy trusts me.
Michael: Alright then.

William goes to the show stage room to get one of the balloons but gets confronted by Shadow Freddy.

Shadow Freddy: Springtrap, what are you doing here?
William: We can’t open the door but we’re waiting for the power to go out so we can bring them to you.
Shadow Freddy: Alright then, I’ll go to the back to see if I can revive mangle.
William: Alright then.

Shadow Freddy goes to the back room but unknowing to William Shadow Freddy could notice something was different. William grabs a balloon and books it to the office. He gave the balloon to Andrew and Andrew smiled at them. Then the balloon started to rise and you could see some of
Andrews soul rise with the balloon but the black smoke covered their eyes again. When they could see again they could see the limp balloon boy model.

Charlie: So that’s Andrew. What do you need William?
William: That’s all I needed.

Williams purple spirit raised out of the Springtrap suit but then rushed back down.

Michael: Wait what happened?
Charlie: Are you sure you’ve done everything you wanted to do or get to move on.
William: Yes, I am sure.

The others look in the window and sees Shadow Freddy.

Shadow Freddy: I’m fine with everyone else moving on. BUT NOT HIM, ANYONE BUT HIM!
Charlie: Your the reason we’re all here, aren’t you. Stop lying and tell the truth.
Shadow Freddy: Fine, yes I am. I’ve created this dimension in time so I can get my revenge on HIM.
Charlie: And who are you exactly? You can’t be Norman because you even said he’s not here.
???: He is my creation.

They turn to see a black spirit walk around the corner and meet them.

Charlie: And who are you?
???: Why not I show you.

Michaels logbook shines bright and he opens it but he’s greeted with the words in red blood like text. “ITS ME, CASSIDY”.

Charlie: Cassidy?!
Cassidy: Oh what! Surprised to see your greatest failure back from grave?!
Charlie: You weren’t my greatest failure. You weren’t even a failure. Why do you say this?
Cassidy: Let’s see you have everyone a happiest day so they could be free but not me. You send me to live in that bear suit for all of eternity!
Charlie: I wasn’t planned that! I revived you so we could move on together.
Cassidy: That’s not what you told me.

A little hologram appeared and it was Charlie saying this, “you were made for one purpose, to contain and protect the spirit of Norman.” Cassidy then says on it “So do you even care about me?” then Charlie reply’s “No, I resurrected you just so you can contain the spirit of Norman, nothing else.” . Charlie then fades and it shows Cassidy on the ground crying.

Cassidy: Would you like to comment on this?
Charlie: ....

AlexTheBlader I made this a little longer so I hope you enjoy this
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:40 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears Fright #10 “what is seen in the shadows could easily be misunderstood by the mind of a child”

Michael looks at the front of the office, Springtrap is looking at him waiting for the power to go out. He would’ve planned to run to the vents but balloon boy was there. Charlie was stressed and didn’t know what to do. She knew the others couldn’t damage them but they would probably bring them to Shadow Freddy so he could slowly, painfully, execute them.

Michael looks to the door, maybe they could dart to it and close the door to his room. But that wouldn’t work because they’ve been shown to open his door before.

Charlie: And look at how they are. Gabriel wanted to have his birthday and look at him he has his birthday. Jermey always wanted a guitar and look he has a guitar. Kelsey wanted to have her body fixed and now look, she has her body back!

Balloon boy then thinks. She was right but she couldn’t remember who those names were for. He remembered mangle always talked about how she wanted to be fixed and how Bonnie wanted to have his guitar.

Springtrap moves to Bonnie and opens his back. The batteries were still there and the on/off switch was selected to on. Springtrap then looked confused.

Michael opens the vents and Andrew runs to Charlie hugging him. Springtrap then twitches a little in confusion.

Michael: It’s not your fault. You weren’t in the right mind. It was my fault. After I killed Norman all of this started. And I’m sorry.
William: No it’s to dangerous for you two. I will get the balloon since Shadow Freddy trusts me.

William goes to the show stage room to get one of the balloons but gets confronted by Shadow Freddy.

William: We can’t open the door but we’re waiting for the power to go out so we can bring them to you.

Shadow Freddy goes to the back room but unknowing to William Shadow Freddy could notice something was different. William grabs a balloon and books it to the office. He gave the balloon to Andrew and Andrew smiled at them. Then the balloon started to rise and you could see some of
Andrews soul rise with the balloon but the black smoke covered their eyes again. When they could see again they could see the limp balloon boy model.

Williams purple spirit raised out of the Springtrap suit but then rushed back down.

Charlie: Are you sure you’ve done everything you wanted to do or get to move on.

Shadow Freddy: I’m fine with everyone else moving on. BUT NOT HIM, ANYONE BUT HIM!
Charlie: Your the reason we’re all here, aren’t you. Stop lying and tell the truth.
Shadow Freddy: Fine, yes I am. I’ve created this dimension in time so I can get my revenge on HIM.
Charlie: And who are you exactly? You can’t be Norman because you even said he’s not here.

Michaels logbook shines bright and he opens it but he’s greeted with the words in red blood like text. “ITS ME, CASSIDY”.

Charlie: You weren’t my greatest failure. You weren’t even a failure. Why do you say this?
Cassidy: Let’s see you have everyone a happiest day so they could be free but not me. You send me to live in that bear suit for all of eternity!

A little hologram appeared and it was Charlie saying this, “you were made for one purpose, to contain and protect the spirit of Norman.” Cassidy then says on it “So do you even care about me?” then Charlie reply’s “No, I resurrected you just so you can contain the spirit of Norman, nothing else.” . Charlie then fades and it shows Cassidy on the ground crying.

I like it very interesting but the dialogue gets a bit confusing but everything else is good 9/10
(Oct. 30, 2020  2:04 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:40 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears Fright #10 “what is seen in the shadows could easily be misunderstood by the mind of a child”

I like it very interesting but the dialogue gets a bit confusing but everything else is good 9/10

Alright thank you for the response
Fazbears Fright #11 “The One He Shouldn’t Have Killed”

Michael: Charlie is this true?
Charlie: Yes....
Cassidy: Now look at you. Now all of your allies know who you really are. And your hear sulking. I really enjoy watching you cry.
Michael: So what do you even want with us?
Cassidy: I don’t care about you. This isn’t even the actual hell I have planned.
Michael: Then what’s even the purpose of this place. Why are we here?
Cassidy: The others thought you were him so I used you as their play thing till my hell is ready for him.
Michael: And who is this him?
Cassidy: Your father.
Michael: And why do you think he deserves to be tortured in your hell.
Cassidy: Because he killed us. And I’m gonna make him suffer for what he did. I am the one he shouldn’t have killed.
Michael: Cassidy, I don’t know what to tell you. Vengeance isn’t the answer and I don’t think you should be looking for it.
Cassidy: And why do you think you know me?
Michael: My brother Norman, you should probably be acquainted with tortured me in my mind. And he finally decided what he wanted wasn’t vengeance.
Cassidy: DO NOT COMPARE ME WITH NORMAN!!!
Michael: And why’s that.
Cassidy: WE ARE NOT COMPARABLE.
Michael: Well he’s the reason you were even revived.
Cassidy: HAHAHAHA YOU THINK THE ONLY REASON I EXIST IS BECAUSE OF HIM, HUH?!!
Michael: From what that hologram said, yeah.
Cassidy: Your lucky I hate your father more then you. Or you would be in my hell. But let’s get back on topic, release your father to me so I can get my revenge.
Michael: No, every soul here must be freed. No one left behind.
Cassidy: And does that include me?
Michael: Yes. Yes it does.
Cassidy: Well the reason everyone else could move on so easily is because they got their happiest day unlike me.
Michael: Cassidy I know how this works. If you want to move on please tell me what you want so we can give it to you and all move on.
Cassidy: I want him.

Cassidy put her finger on the glass pointing at William glaring at him.

William: Fine, if you want me. You can have me. Just don’t hurt them.
Cassidy: Gladly.

Cassidys hands turn ginormous and grabs Springtrap but black smoke came out of Springtrap. And when they could see again the Springtrap suit was limp like all the others.

Cassidy: What?!
Charlie: William didn’t want to tell us but I could tell he wanted something else to move on.
Michael: And what did he want?
Charlie: He wanted to let all the souls to be free.

Cassidys form changes red and looks very angry.

Cassidy: YOU LITTLE, ILL KILL YOU CHARLIE!!!

Charlie and Michael dodge a attack from Cassidy. But Cassidy charges at them phasing through many objects to get to them.

Cassidy: What ever. You two will be satisfying enough to torture. And I don’t have time for this.

Cassidy snaps her finger and the shadow Freddy retuned by then others raised too. There was a Shadow Bonnie, a Shadow Chica, a Shadow Foxy, and a Shadow mangle balloon boy and Springtrap. They darted too the animatronics that hey appear as. But they returned with the old animatronic body’s. They then go into the body’s and the body’s start to mangle together and rip. But the things they see weren’t what they expected to see. The shadow animatronics possessed and became them. But they were all creepy and had sharp teeth and claws.

Cassidy: These are my nightmare animatronics. I bet they’ll enjoy playing with you.

The nightmares charge and dash at Michael and Charlie. They could barely dodge the attacks though. They darted to the office and closed the door. At the windows they could see the nightmare animatronics outside but 2 were missing. They look in the vents and could see the nightmare balloon boy and Springtrap. They were trapped. All together. In one place. Michael then gets a idea.

Michael: Is that a gas constrainer?
Charlie: Yeah, why?
Michael: Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
Charlie: Wait are you gonna, are you sure this will work?
Michael: I hope.

AlexTheBlader since people have plans for Halloween I made this a little shorter so people could read and also get ready
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:50 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears Fright #11 “The One He Shouldn’t Have Killed”

Cassidy: Now look at you. Now all of your allies know who you really are. And your hear sulking. I really enjoy watching you cry.
Cassidy: I don’t care about you. This isn’t even the actual hell I have planned.
Cassidy: The others thought you were him so I used you as their play thing till my hell is ready for him.
Cassidy: Because he killed us. And I’m gonna make him suffer for what he did. I am the one he shouldn’t have killed.
Michael: Cassidy, I don’t know what to tell you. Vengeance isn’t the answer and I don’t think you should be looking for it.
Michael: My brother Norman, you should probably be acquainted with tortured me in my mind. And he finally decided what he wanted wasn’t vengeance.
Cassidy: Your lucky I hate your father more then you. Or you would be in my hell. But let’s get back on topic, release your father to me so I can get my revenge.
Cassidy: Well the reason everyone else could move on so easily is because they got their happiest day unlike me.
Michael: Cassidy I know how this works. If you want to move on please tell me what you want so we can give it to you and all move on.

Cassidys hands turn ginormous and grabs Springtrap but black smoke came out of Springtrap. And when they could see again the Springtrap suit was limp like all the others.

Charlie: William didn’t want to tell us but I could tell he wanted something else to move on.

Charlie and Michael dodge a attack from Cassidy. But Cassidy charges at them phasing through many objects to get to them.

Cassidy: What ever. You two will be satisfying enough to torture. And I don’t have time for this.

Cassidy snaps her finger and the shadow Freddy retuned by then others raised too. There was a Shadow Bonnie, a Shadow Chica, a Shadow Foxy, and a Shadow mangle balloon boy and Springtrap. They darted too the animatronics that hey appear as. But they returned with the old animatronic body’s. They then go into the body’s and the body’s start to mangle together and rip. But the things they see weren’t what they expected to see. The shadow animatronics possessed and became them. But they were all creepy and had sharp teeth and claws.

Cassidy: These are my nightmare animatronics. I bet they’ll enjoy playing with you.

The nightmares charge and dash at Michael and Charlie. They could barely dodge the attacks though. They darted to the office and closed the door. At the windows they could see the nightmare animatronics outside but 2 were missing. They look in the vents and could see the nightmare balloon boy and Springtrap. They were trapped. All together. In one place. Michael then gets a idea.

AlexTheBlader since people have plans for Halloween I made this a little shorter so people could read and also get ready
Dialogue made it up for being small. Best episode by far so far enjoyed this one 10/10 no complaints
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:59 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  12:50 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Fazbears Fright #11 “The One He Shouldn’t Have Killed”

Dialogue made it up for being small. Best episode by far so far enjoyed this one 10/10 no complaints

Alright thanks for your feedback
Sorry I didn’t post the next chapter yesterday. I’m still working on it and it’ll be out tonight. But i think I’ve gotten something as cool or more cool for this series. This series now has a theme song made by NightCove_theFox on YouTube. She was kind enough to let me use her song for my series called “again”. I hope you all enjoy the song here’s the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcwwSK6_cc0

AlexTheBlader tell me what do you think of the series’s song
(Nov. 01, 2020  4:51 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Sorry I didn’t post the next chapter yesterday. I’m still working on it and it’ll be out tonight. But i think I’ve gotten something as cool or more cool for this series. This series now has a theme song made by NightCove_theFox on YouTube. She was kind enough to let me use her song for my series called “again”. I hope you all enjoy the song here’s the link

I don’t like the vocals but the lyrics are good. 7/10
(Nov. 01, 2020  5:07 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  4:51 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Sorry I didn’t post the next chapter yesterday. I’m still working on it and it’ll be out tonight. But i think I’ve gotten something as cool or more cool for this series. This series now has a theme song made by NightCove_theFox on YouTube. She was kind enough to let me use her song for my series called “again”. I hope you all enjoy the song here’s the link

I don’t like the vocals but the lyrics are good. 7/10

Ok thanks

Fazbears Fright #12 “The finale”

Michael waits for the animatronics to break in but then dumps the gas and lights a match. He drops the match and the entire office goes a blaze. The animatronics start falling to the ground burning and melting in the blaze. Michael and Charlie run to meet Cassidy in the show stage room with the fire following right behind them.

Michael: CASSIDY!!!
Cassidy: WHAT!!!
Michael: STOP THIS NOW! MY FATHER ISN’T HERE ANYMORE! YOUR PLAN FAILED! YOU NEED TO MOVE ON LIKE THE OTHERS SO WE ALL DON’T BURN HERE!
Cassidy: Hahhaha! And why should I do that? You ruined my revenge, and now we’re all gonna burn together.

Michael finds a axe on his right side and grabs it.

Michael: I’m sorry Cassidy. But if you won’t end this willingly, I’m gonna have to force you.
Cassidy: Alright, let’s do this.

Cassidy changes form into the same fredbear that Michael used to accidentally kill his brother. But then the fredbear model grows claws and teeth and became a nightmare version of it like the other nightmare animatronics. But then the shadow animatronics that possessed the others fused with Cassidy and she turned into a more bloodied up version of the nightmare fredbear form but black.

Michael: Cassidy, what have you become?!
Cassidy:I AM YOUR NIGHTMARE!!!

Cassidy charges and swipes at Michael but Michael dodges. Michael try’s to hit Cassidy with his axe but is caught by Cassidy. Cassidy throws Michael into the fire but Michael darts out a little burnt. They keep fighting for hours on end not being able to get a hit on each other but Cassidy grabs the axe and breaks it.

Cassidy: WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITHOUT YOUR AXE HUH?! YOU CANT DEFAT ME! AND EVENTUALLY I WILL FIND AWAY TO FIND HIM AND GET MY REVENGE AFTER EVERYTHING HE’S DONE TO ME!!!
Michael: And what did he do to you huh?! Kill you just like the others, what make you so special?!
Cassidy: HE BLACKMAILED MY FAMILY INTO BEING LITTLE LAB RATS USING HIS DRUGS THAY MADE THEM SUFFER. AND WHEN THEY WEREN’T USEFUL TO HIM HE MURDERED THEM RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME TO SEE!!! THEN A MONTH LATER HE FORCEFULLY PUTS ME IN THAY GOLDEN BEAR SUIT AND WATCHED ME PAINFULLY DIE IN THAT SPRING LOCK SUIT BLEEDING OUT!!!

Michael opens his mouth about to say something but the words don’t come out of his mouth. He was speechless after what Cassidy said. All he knew of was his father killing them. But not this, this was a whole other level.

Cassidy: Lost for words? I’m hurt.
Charlie: I’m sorry for what me and William has done to you but I have someone you might want to talk to.
Dead children: Cassidy, please stop this.

Cassidy looks to see her the other dead children fade into existence.

Cassidy: WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT!!! YOU’LL ACTED LIKE I DIDN’T EXIST, WHAT CHANGED?!
???: Cassidy.

Cassidy looks to see her parents fade into existence and tears start to run down her face.

Parents: Revenge isn’t worth it. We’re sorry after what we did to you. We shouldn’t have trusted that man but we don’t want you to turn into him.

Cassidy goes back to her spirit form and darts to her parents crying in their arms.

Parents: Shh, it’s ok baby girl. We’re here now.

Cassidy wipes her tears and looks at Charlie, Michael, and all the other souls.

Cassidy: I’m sorry everyone. I just wasn’t thinking straight and I hope you all can forgive me.
Charlie: No it’s not your fault. It’s my fault. If he actually treated you like a normal person then maybe this all wouldn’t have happened.
Cassidy: It’s not your fault. And if you need it, I forgive you Charlie.

The pizzeria burns to the ground with the spirits rising to heaven to be with the others.

Charlie: Wait I got something for you Cassidy.

Charlie makes all the spirits move to another dimension where all there was, was some tables and masks. Charlie nods at the children and they nod back. The spirits move to their positions wearing the masks of the character they possessed. Charlie hands Cassidy a golden Freddy mask and instructs her to go to the end of the final table. Cassidy goes there and 2 seconds later Charlie comes out of a room with a cake with 8 candles on it. She puts the cake on the table and counts downs 3, 2, 1.

All the spirits: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Cassidy! Happy birthday, to you!

Cassidy wipes a tear and blows the candles out.

THE END

AlexTheBlader this is the finally to Fazbears Fright and I hope you enjoyed the series since you were like the only one I know of that read these, I hope you enjoyed the final chapter. But this will be the end to Fazbears Fright.
(Nov. 01, 2020  5:09 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  5:07 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I don’t like the vocals but the lyrics are good. 7/10

Ok thanks

Michael waits for the animatronics to break in but then dumps the gas and lights a match. He drops the match and the entire office goes a blaze. The animatronics start falling to the ground burning and melting in the blaze. Michael and Charlie run to meet Cassidy in the show stage room with the fire following right behind them.

Michael: STOP THIS NOW! MY FATHER ISN’T HERE ANYMORE! YOUR PLAN FAILED! YOU NEED TO MOVE ON LIKE THE OTHERS SO WE ALL DON’T BURN HERE!
Cassidy: Hahhaha! And why should I do that? You ruined my revenge, and now we’re all gonna burn together.

Michael: I’m sorry Cassidy. But if you won’t end this willingly, I’m gonna have to force you.

Cassidy changes form into the same fredbear that Michael used to accidentally kill his brother. But then the fredbear model grows claws and teeth and became a nightmare version of it like the other nightmare animatronics. But then the shadow animatronics that possessed the others fused with Cassidy and she turned into a more bloodied up version of the nightmare fredbear form but black.

Cassidy charges and swipes at Michael but Michael dodges. Michael try’s to hit Cassidy with his axe but is caught by Cassidy. Cassidy throws Michael into the fire but Michael darts out a little burnt. They keep fighting for hours on end not being able to get a hit on each other but Cassidy grabs the axe and breaks it.

Cassidy: WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITHOUT YOUR AXE HUH?! YOU CANT DEFAT ME! AND EVENTUALLY I WILL FIND AWAY TO FIND HIM AND GET MY REVENGE AFTER EVERYTHING HE’S DONE TO ME!!!
Michael: And what did he do to you huh?! Kill you just like the others, what make you so special?!
Cassidy: HE BLACKMAILED MY FAMILY INTO BEING LITTLE LAB RATS USING HIS DRUGS THAY MADE THEM SUFFER. AND WHEN THEY WEREN’T USEFUL TO HIM HE MURDERED THEM RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME TO SEE!!! THEN A MONTH LATER HE FORCEFULLY PUTS ME IN THAY GOLDEN BEAR SUIT AND WATCHED ME PAINFULLY DIE IN THAT SPRING LOCK SUIT BLEEDING OUT!!!

Michael opens his mouth about to say something but the words don’t come out of his mouth. He was speechless after what Cassidy said. All he knew of was his father killing them. But not this, this was a whole other level.

Charlie: I’m sorry for what me and William has done to you but I have someone you might want to talk to.

Cassidy: WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT!!! YOU’LL ACTED LIKE I DIDN’T EXIST, WHAT CHANGED?!

Cassidy looks to see her parents fade into existence and tears start to run down her face.

Parents: Revenge isn’t worth it. We’re sorry after what we did to you. We shouldn’t have trusted that man but we don’t want you to turn into him.

Cassidy goes back to her spirit form and darts to her parents crying in their arms.

Cassidy: I’m sorry everyone. I just wasn’t thinking straight and I hope you all can forgive me.
Charlie: No it’s not your fault. It’s my fault. If he actually treated you like a normal person then maybe this all wouldn’t have happened.

The pizzeria burns to the ground with the spirits rising to heaven to be with the others.

Charlie makes all the spirits move to another dimension where all there was, was some tables and masks. Charlie nods at the children and they nod back. The spirits move to their positions wearing the masks of the character they possessed. Charlie hands Cassidy a golden Freddy mask and instructs her to go to the end of the final table. Cassidy goes there and 2 seconds later Charlie comes out of a room with a cake with 8 candles on it. She puts the cake on the table and counts downs 3, 2, 1.

All the spirits: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Cassidy! Happy birthday, to you!

THE END

AlexTheBlader this is the finally to Fazbears Fright and I hope you enjoyed the series since you were like the only one I know of that read these, I hope you enjoyed the final chapter. But this will be the end to Fazbears Fright.
10/10 there were some dialogue issues but you can’t disrespect the finale. chapter 2?
I really like the idea that not all fanfics on the WBO have to be about Beyblade.
(Nov. 02, 2020  6:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really like the idea that not all fanfics on the WBO have to be about Beyblade.

Thank you

(Nov. 02, 2020  3:41 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  5:09 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Ok thanks

THE END

10/10 there were some dialogue issues but you can’t disrespect the finale. chapter 2?

I don’t know how I would do it. All the spirits are at piece and if I add glitchtrap into the fanfic it just removes all of the information about William. About how he was mentally insane and he was in need of help like everyone else. If he comes back as glitchtrap he’s just gonna possesses someone and kill more kids. And thank you for your rating I appreciate you for reading all of the chapters
I know I'm late but I just read this whole series and it's awesome!!!
(Nov. 02, 2020  1:58 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I know I'm late but I just read this whole series and it's awesome!!!

Thank you. And if your wondering this series takes place after fnaf 6 in my fanfic version of ultimate custom night
Puppet is my favorite characther in fnaf. and no do not add big bird.

My first night at Freddy Fazbears Pizza
November 1, 1987
Night 1, 12 am:
Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?

Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?

Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh.

Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night.

Jeremy: Well I have to check the music box to make sure its wound up
Balloon Boy: Hi!
Jeremy: WTF WAS THAT!??!
Balloon Boy: *Laughs*
Jeremy: this place is giving me the creeps! *checks the time* Great! its 3 am only 3 more hours to go!
*Puppet leaves box and charges Jeremy*
Puppet kills jeremy
GAME OVER

I know right jupiter? its cool you can post whatever you want on here! Its totally awesome!

December 12, 1983

Mother: yeah I can be there by five
Child: Mother can I go play?
Child Mother can I go play?
Mother: NO!
*Child sees a man dressed in a Golden Freddy suit than sneaks away to go with the other children and the man*
Purple Guy: Right in here kids!
Kids: OK!
Purple Guy: *slams door shut locks it drops the cake pulls of his suit and reveals who he really is*
Kids: *gasps*
Purple Guy*uses his axe and kills all of the kids*
Marionette:*comes in room and puts the kids souls into the freddy fazbear suits*
Marionette: Puppet arranges for a trap to set for Purple guy

December 15, 1983.

Purple Guy: ahh murder is so easy. So easy to get away with. HELL! IT WAS LIKE STEALING CANDY FROM A BABY!!! HAHAHAHAAHA!!!
Souls of the dead children: *laughs*
Purple Guy: *trembles in fear* w-whos there?
Purple Guy: *sees children and he panics in fear and throws his axe at the souls and his axe goes threw them*
Purple Guy*runs into the room and puts on the SpringTrap suit and begins laughing at the souls and mocking them
Springtrap suit activates and the suit crushes Purple Guy to death as blood spills over the floor and Purple Guy screams as loud as he can in pain.

THE END
I’m gonna revive this series and make chapter 2 for it since I can’t make a good beyblade story since I don’t understand the elements for it as good as fnaf. So here’s the teaser for chapter 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3kP6NSIJpc

AlexTheBlader tell me what you think of the teaser
(Nov. 03, 2020  6:06 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I’m gonna revive this series and make chapter 2 for it since I can’t make a good beyblade story since I don’t understand the elements for it as good as fnaf. So here’s the teaser for chapter 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3kP6NSIJpc

the teaser is yes. is it gonna be fnaf 4 or what fnaf game will this be? security breach would be cool but it hasn’t came out yet. I remember when the teaser came out I spent like three hours finding secrets. But then since this is a fan fic security breach could work but it since it’s games after the others make sure it isn’t skipping much and fit it together
(Nov. 03, 2020  6:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  6:06 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I’m gonna revive this series and make chapter 2 for it since I can’t make a good beyblade story since I don’t understand the elements for it as good as fnaf. So here’s the teaser for chapter 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3kP6NSIJpc

the teaser is yes. is it gonna be fnaf 4 or what fnaf game will this be? security breach would be cool but it hasn’t came out yet. I remember when the teaser came out I spent like three hours finding secrets. But then since this is a fan fic security breach could work but it since it’s games after the others make sure it isn’t skipping much and fit it together

It’s gonna be in security breach and it won’t skip anything because this is like 1-2 years after the original story

I think I have a title for it
did you guys like mine?

do Fnaf2 and 3 and maybe even 4
(Nov. 04, 2020  3:45 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: did you guys like mine?

do Fnaf2 and 3 and maybe even 4

I might go back to those but the new one is gonna be a direct sequel to this one called Fnaf Into Madness. It’s a security breach fan fic
okay I understand