18.18%
Amane's Apocalypse
9.09%
Beyblade Burst Cross Fight
4.55%
Beybalde Burst: Super Charge
4.55%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
(Oct. 08, 2021  7:46 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: lol i feel offended that my fanfics aren't on here (jk)

so do we vote out fanfics like among us and see who's the imposter?

Its voting for your favourate fic
(Oct. 08, 2021  8:34 PM)Demon Belial Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  7:46 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: lol i feel offended that my fanfics aren't on here (jk)

so do we vote out fanfics like among us and see who's the imposter?

Its voting for your favourate fic

holy sus idk who to choose they're all pretty good fanfics and i dont really wanna offend anyone
(Oct. 09, 2021  2:07 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  8:34 PM)Demon Belial Wrote: Its voting for your favourate fic

holy sus idk who to choose they're all pretty good fanfics and i dont really wanna offend anyone

Everybody here is pretty mature and also it doesn't really matter who you vote for it's your opinion
Seems like more of a popularity contest rather than a quality to me just saying (I know this sounds salty, but that’s not what I’m trying to do).
(Oct. 09, 2021  4:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Seems like more of a popularity contest rather than a quality to me just saying (I know this sounds salty, but that’s not what I’m trying to do).

It is kinda true, but no contest like these are safe from that. I.e. Glow Squid was added into minecraft but only because people were being "manipulated" into voting on it by the media. Turns out any of the 2 other mobs would be better than Glow Squid.
+ it depends on what you read. I.e. I don't read Delta's fics, so why would I vote on Delta's fics? But I do read some fics here and there, so I'll choose the best one in my opinion, from what I read.
To put it simple: sometimes the best might not win, that's how things work. Also, you're not being salty in my POV.
(Oct. 09, 2021  4:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Seems like more of a popularity contest rather than a quality to me just saying (I know this sounds salty, but that’s not what I’m trying to do).

in my defense, people were complaining about contests being too partisan, so i decided on an anonymous vote, as my choices don't reflect the choices of the people who are interested. Most people are partisan by nature, so I made a poll so that i could not singlehandedly decide the winner. and its anonymous, so people's friendships dont come into play, betray ur bffs plz Smile 

oh, and its more fun this way, it would be too boring if i just said, well you won, gg, in like a day. btw the polling ends monday at 9:20 pm est. id vote by 9.
Apologies on my lateness on this, was outta state on vacay. Fanfictions that move on:

Story of lane's sister: Athena
Beyblade Burst: Beyjitzu
Beyblade Burst Kiwami
The Dark legend

Congrats!

So, I've decided to do a bonus round. What the winners here will do is make a halloween themed short story, preferably around 500 to 2k words, but give or take 250 words is fine ig. Also, i'd like yall to use diff chars than normal, as this is to test your writing and character buliding skills. Also, I'd download grammarly, as I (and hopefully others) will vote on things like how concise you are. But that's your choice, and if you're over like the 2nd or 3rd grade, you're probably fine. if not, I might vote you cuz im impressed how much support you have at such a young age lol. anyways, I'll give yall till tuesday at 11:59 pm. Since im dum and dont know how to edit a poll, ill make another thread or a discord poll, and post the link here, with the polling starting on the 21st of october (whenever i can, im busy that day lol) and ending on the 23 at 12:00 PM. My vote will count as 3, cuz i replaced this with the 2nd round where i was voting the winner. Oh, and quote this post with the link with your story

TL;DR: Make a halloween short story without any characters you've used in previous fanfics

DeltaZakuro
UnseenBurst
6Jupiter5
Kiryu Kazuma
Interesting.. well I already had a Halloween Special planned for Athena but back to the drawing board ig.
(Oct. 13, 2021  2:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Apologies on my lateness on this, was outta state on vacay. Fanfictions that move on:

Beyblade Burst Kiwami
The Dark legend

Congrats!

So, I've decided to do a bonus round. What the winners here will do is make a halloween themed short story, preferably around 500 to 2k words, but give or take 250 words is fine ig. Also, i'd like yall to use diff chars than normal, as this is to test your writing and character buliding skills. Also, I'd download grammarly, as I (and hopefully others) will vote on things like how concise you are. But that's your choice, and if you're over like the 2nd or 3rd grade, you're probably fine. if not, I might vote you cuz im impressed how much support you have at such a young age lol. anyways, I'll give yall till tuesday at 11:59 pm. Since im dum and dont know how to edit a poll, ill make another thread or a discord poll, and post the link here, with the polling starting on the 21st of october (whenever i can, im busy that day lol) and ending on the 23 at 12:00 PM. My vote will count as 3, cuz i replaced this with the 2nd round where i was voting the winner. Oh, and quote this post with the link with your story

TL;DR: Make a halloween short story without any characters you've used in previous fanfics

DeltaZakuro
UnseenBurst
6Jupiter5
Kiryu Kazuma

When's the due date?
(Oct. 13, 2021  11:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2021  2:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Apologies on my lateness on this, was outta state on vacay. Fanfictions that move on:

Beyblade Burst Kiwami
The Dark legend

Congrats!

DeltaZakuro
UnseenBurst
6Jupiter5
Kiryu Kazuma

When's the due date?
Tuesday at 11:59 pm
The Blacknight I'll need a bit more time to finish my Halloween Special, would it be possible to extend the Due Date to next Sunday? Or Saturday

Edit: Yeah definitely need a longer due date Please I at least need till this Friday
(Oct. 18, 2021  1:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The Blacknight I'll need a bit more time to finish my Halloween Special, would it be possible to extend the Due Date to next Sunday? Or Saturday

Edit: Yeah definitely need a longer due date Please I at least need till this Friday

i can extend it to thursday, but thats it. I have a test on wednesday, and i'm quite busy afterwards, which is why i wanted tuesday lol
(Oct. 13, 2021  2:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Apologies on my lateness on this, was outta state on vacay. Fanfictions that move on:

Beyblade Burst Kiwami
The Dark legend

Congrats!

DeltaZakuro
UnseenBurst
6Jupiter5
'Kiryu Kazuma'

Okay, looks like I did get done in time lol. Here's my entry.
I want yall honest opinion
Currently working on mine right now. I should have it finished and posted by tomorrow
(Oct. 20, 2021  1:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Currently working on mine right now. I should have it finished and posted by tomorrow

I'm honestly trembling in fear because its probably gonna be better then mine but whatever. Good Luck.
An Explosive Halloween
https://www.wattpad.com/1018517201-oc-sh...s-requests

Note: There was no way I was gonna make new characters for this so I tried to make this as good and long as possible.

Word Count: 2061
Well guess I’ll post mine.
once Kiryu Kazuma posts his I'll start the polling. if he doesnt post by 11:59 pm tonight, he'll be eliminated. and no, hacking into his computer so he doesn't post is not allowed. stealing the router is fine tho
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:17 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: once Kiryu Kazuma posts his I'll start the polling. if he doesnt post by 11:59 pm tonight, he'll be eliminated. and no, hacking into his computer so he doesn't post is not allowed. stealing the router is fine tho

Oh, Kiryu is pretty much 100% unconnected to the internet. He's trying to focus on his exams (even left every discord server he was in).
The Blacknight just a thought, but what if the writers weren’t placed in the polling so no one knows who wrote what? I thought this would make it a little bit more fair.
(Oct. 21, 2021  10:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The Blacknight just a thought, but what if the writers weren’t placed in the polling so no one knows who wrote what? I thought this would make it a little bit more fair.

not to sound rude or anything, but how would i do that? This thread is already public, and it's too much of a hassle to have everyone make their own threads to put the links in the poll, which is the only other way i can think of, but then you would still know, so id have to do it. I already need to make a new thread for the poll. I guess yall could delete ur posts, dm me the story, and i make a discord poll, but not everyone has access to that.
Well I guess it's too late for me to enter...
yall got an hr and a half to vote btw