[Fan Fiction]  Crux Revolution (S2)

Chapter Titles:
Chapter 10: Phi Returns from the Dark Side Part 1
Chapter 11: Phi Returns from the Dark Side Part 2
Chapter 12: Here comes the Crazy Tongue! Hearts of the Netherlands!
Chapter 13: Phantom Thief makes his move
Chapter 14: Max's justice!
Chapter 15: Kris and Free
Chapter 16: Drum's act of Heroism
Chapter 17: The Final Battle of Arthur vs. Drum
Chapter 18: Revival of Nemesis
Chapter 19: Dranzer's new level
Chapter 20: God of Destruction (MFB) vs. God of Detsruction (Burst)
(Jan. 11, 2021  8:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Chapter 9: Zac's shine!
Zac was walking too a High Class Dance Party when all of a sudden a bright light appeared and Zac went picked up and something happened to him. Zac had Zillion Zeus evolved into a Sparking Bey and he decided to name his bey Lightning Zeus Around Planet 1S. Zac was happy to find out he was in Beyblade Burst Sparking lol

If only that happened.

Kris and free huh
(Jan. 11, 2021  8:20 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  8:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Chapter 9: Zac's shine!
Zac was walking too a High Class Dance Party when all of a sudden a bright light appeared and Zac went picked up and something happened to him. Zac had Zillion Zeus evolved into a Sparking Bey and he decided to name his bey Lightning Zeus Around Planet 1S. Zac was happy to find out he was in Beyblade Burst Sparking lol

If only that happened.

Kris and free huh

Wait how did you know Free and Kris was gonna happen?
Chapter 10: Phi Returns from the Dark Side Part 1
Phi came back after his defeat in the hands of Aiga in their final battle back in Episode 50 of Cho-Z. Phi said these words: "The day Aiga becomes known as the World Champion I will get my revenge." So Phi decided to evolve his Dead Phoenix into a sparking Bey. Phi called it Meteorite Phoenix. To be continued......
Pixi your a psykick you knew Phi would return.
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: and I erase your period by adding the fact that this is a fanfic and anything is possible and that AT LEAST in this OTHER MULTIVERSE Ryuga is not the strongest and period

RYugs is the strongest

Beyblade is only a TV show. No need to be so serious about it. Rygua is the strongest, but not in this fanfic. Sometimes, Rygua would be stronger in another fanfic. EarthHelios doesn’t want Rygua to be the strongest here. So, sit back, enjoy the show! (How would you “CRUSH” disrespectors of Rygua? You can’t fly to their house with a giant hammer and smush them. I’m only telling you this. Just to be clear. Onwards, is your wish.)
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:07 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: RYugs is the strongest

Beyblade is only a TV show. No need to be so serious about it. Rygua is the strongest, but not in this fanfic. Sometimes, Rygua would be stronger in another fanfic. EarthHelios doesn’t want Rygua to be the strongest here. So, sit back, enjoy the show! (How would you “CRUSH” disrespectors of Rygua? You can’t fly to their house with a giant hammer and smush them. I’m only telling you this. Just to be clear. Onwards, is your wish.)

Reloplyaing me: I would crush them at beyblade. Don't tell me what to do

Me not roleplaying self: Bruh Ryuga rules
Chapter 11: Phi Returns from the Dark Side Part 2
After Phi evolves his bey into a sparking bey he challenges Aiga to a rematch. Aiga decides to use Infinite Sword. They battled until Phi reveals his new move which he called it Meteor Press which caused Achilles to shatter in front of Aiga eye. Phi laughed and said that his rampage only started. RIP Aiga from Episode 22 of Sparking till Chapter 11 from Crosslines.
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Chapter 11: Phi Returns from the Dark Side Part 2
After Phi evolves his bey into a sparking bey he challenges Aiga to a rematch. Aiga decides to use Infinite Sword. They battled until Phi reveals his new move which he called it Meteor Press which caused Achilles to shatter in front of Aiga eye. Phi laughed and said that his rampage only started. RIP Aiga from Episode 22 of Sparking till Chapter 11 from Crosslines.

This is the second BEST fan fic I have read
Watch out Cause Hearts is coming back for revenge a certain blue haired boy
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Watch out Cause Hearts is coming back for revenge a certain blue haired boy

Heats !
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:15 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Watch out Cause Hearts is coming back for revenge a certain blue haired boy

Heats !

Heats? You mean Hearts lol
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:15 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Heats !

Heats? You mean Hearts lol

no HEATS heat lol
Now shu needs to die multiple times. Feel the agonising pierce of every suffering thats afflicted on him until he can relive every moment in his dreams and even death won't help him as he realizes how pathetic and worthless he is.
What happened to Aiga afterwards:
Aiga quit blading
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:10 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:07 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Beyblade is only a TV show. No need to be so serious about it. Rygua is the strongest, but not in this fanfic. Sometimes, Rygua would be stronger in another fanfic. EarthHelios doesn’t want Rygua to be the strongest here. So, sit back, enjoy the show! (How would you “CRUSH” disrespectors of Rygua? You can’t fly to their house with a giant hammer and smush them. I’m only telling you this. Just to be clear. Onwards, is your wish.)

Reloplyaing me: I would crush them at beyblade. Don't tell me what to do

Me not roleplaying self:  Bruh Ryuga rules
Oops! I read that wrong. But once again, Rygua doesn’t rule in EarthHelios’ universe.
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:16 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Now shu needs to die multiple times. Feel the agonising pierce of every suffering thats afflicted on him until he can relive every moment in his dreams and even death won't help him as he realizes how pathetic and worthless he is.

Why are u doing this! Can u stop insulting Shu? I'm about to kill

free
The universe in this fanfic is called the Crossline which comes from all 3 universes of beyblade
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The universe in this fanfic is called the Crossline which comes from all 3 universes of beyblade

ryuga in this?
No free has a happy ending unlike shu, where his every step is like a stab through his whole futile existence.
Never have I seen people with such a passionate hate for fictional characters made for kids.
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:19 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No free has a happy ending unlike shu, where his every step is like a stab through his whole futile existence.

what the...
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:20 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:19 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No free has a happy ending unlike shu, where his every step is like a stab through his whole futile existence.

what the...

I'm sorry it inevitable just like thanos snap, shu will be removed from existence and everyone will be content.
Chapter 12: Here comes the Crazy Tongue! Hearts of the Netherlands!
Hearts makes a new bey called Dark Hades. He goes off to challenge Valt again and in the matter he beats Valt 3-0. And he ends up claiming the number 1 legendary spot now.
Hearts said: Haha! I am number 1 now former Wonder Boy.
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:21 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  1:20 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what the...

I'm sorry it inevitable just like thanos snap, shu will be removed from existence and everyone will be content.

bruh Can u stop????????