[Fan Fiction]  Blader x Blader (a beyblade burst hunter x hunter fan series) (UNABLE TO WORK AGAIN)

Yes you guessed it! it's a beyblade and hunter x hunter fan series,

Characters

Valt Aoi-Gon Freeces

Rantaro Kiyama-Leorio Paladiknight

Shu Kurenai-Kurapika Kurta

???-Killua Zoldyck (Can anyone tell me who can be Killua?) 

Phi-Hisoka Morow (don't mind) 

(first episode next week) 

P.S-to DeceasedCrab

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO YOSHIHIRO TOGASHI AND HIRO MORITA, I DO NOT OWN HUNTER X HUNTER*

*THERE WILL BE LOTS OF BLOOD AND BLOOD PLS GET OUT OF MY SWAMP BEFORE YOU POOPOO AND BLEUGH YOUR PANTS*

Some additional guys

*i added my bois in fan fics so that it would be less of thinking*

Biscuit Krueger-Kristina Kuroda

Chairman Netero-Raul Comas

Mereum-Arthur Peregrine

Komugi-Penny Kaizaki

Mr.Wing-Trad Vasquez
Am not a hxh fan but i am certainly exited tho
(Jul. 05, 2020  12:41 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Am not a hxh fan but i am certainly exited tho

ok but ain't changing your mind but this will do
This is gonna be awesome !!!
(Jul. 05, 2020  9:58 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: it's going to get a chimera ant arc?

Hegg Yeah! (that's why i made Arthur Meruem) but not my favorite arc nor hated, the one i actually like is The Greed Island Arc (pls do not be angry)

P.S Gwyn is a Trap

(Jul. 06, 2020  11:06 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:

Hegg Yeah! (that's why i made Arthur Meruem) but not my favorite arc nor hated, the one i actually like is The Greed Island Arc (pls do not be angry)

P.S Gwyn is a Trap

like literally a trap
Is this fan fic abandoned or something? It’s ok if you forgot about it btw, I was just interested since I was looking forward to this story.

Also, Daina might work for Killua.
(Jul. 06, 2020  11:06 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:

P.S Gwyn is a Trap

(Jul. 06, 2020  11:06 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Hegg Yeah! (that's why i made Arthur Meruem) but not my favorite arc nor hated, the one i actually like is The Greed Island Arc (pls do not be angry)

P.S Gwyn is a Trap

like literally a trap

A trap is someone that identifies as a Male or Female but intentionally makes themselves look like the opposite gender. Gwyn just has feminine traits.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:26 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Is this fan fic abandoned or something? It’s ok if you forgot about it btw, I was just interested since I was looking forward to this story.

Especially since they about the same height in season 1 and 2 xD.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:30 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:26 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Is this fan fic abandoned or something? It’s ok if you forgot about it btw, I was just interested since I was looking forward to this story.

Especially since they about the same height in season 1 and 2 xD.

Mainly it’s the personality that I think would work for Daina being Killua.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:30 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Especially since they about the same height in season 1 and 2 xD.

Mainly it’s the personality that I think would work for Daina being Killua.

I know what you mean, but I was just making points at how they'd all be about the same age and height between a comparison of Gon & Killua VS Valt and Daigo.

I just started binging HxH recently and started to like it a lot, so this appearance is very convenient for me.