[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade burst all stars

(This is my beyblade fan fiction that continues on from burst with some of the same characters and some new ones I created, I can't reveal most of the details but I can talk about the characters and the beyblade's)

About 3 months after the 3 blader battle royal between Valt, Rashad, and Bel, bladers all over the world have been inspired to become stronger, some even seek training from the legends.

Bladers have made new combinations for their beyblade's that suit them (ex: berserk Roktavor boost hunter) but some bladers have received their beyblade's from the legends themselves and are even more powerful than them, how will this story unfold.

P.S. single and dual layers use season 1 disk (ex: boost, gravity, ect.)
From evolution to some lightning layers use disk with frames and GT disk (ex: 2 proof, sting, and wheel)
Quad beyblade's use quad disk
Some are takara tomy layers with Hasbro names and parts.

Character details
Nickname: the crowned king
Beyblades: cosmic kraken 0 expand wedge-s/world spellscraper 2B extend+/cyclone Perseus 2 tapered bearing'
Appearance: black t-shirt with red fire vest and black shorts and brown spiky hair
Personality: a passionate blader with explosive power and perfect control over his beyblade's, it is said that he can even see the bitbeast of beyblade's.
(Feb. 16, 2023  6:28 PM)Turboblader Wrote: (This is my beyblade fan fiction that continues on from burst with some of the same characters and some new ones I created, I can't reveal most of the details but I can talk about the characters and the beyblade's)

About 3 months after the 3 blader battle royal between Valt, Rashad, and Bel, bladers all over the world have been inspired to become stronger, some even seek training from the legends.

Bladers have made new combinations for their beyblade's that suit them (ex: berserk Roktavor boost hunter) but some bladers have received their beyblade's from the legends themselves and are even more powerful than them, how will this story unfold.

P.S. single and dual layers use season 1 disk (ex: boost, gravity, ect.)
From evolution to some lightning layers use disk with frames and GT disk (ex: 2 proof, sting, and wheel)
Quad beyblade's use quad disk
Some are takara tomy layers with Hasbro names and parts.

Character details
Nickname: the crowned king
Beyblades: cosmic kraken 0 expand wedge-s/world spellscraper 2B extend+/cyclone Perseus 2 tapered bearing'
Appearance: black t-shirt with red fire vest and black shorts
Personality: a passionate blader with explosive power and perfect control over his beyblade's, it is said that he can even see the bitbeast of beyblade's.

Glad to see you make a series can’t wait to see how this goes!
Here something you should remember though 
TAKE THINGS SLOW
I had to learn that the hard way with my first two series but I am approaching Cyber Crush in a quality over quantity way so If you want this series to last then focus on that.
It’s okay to make mistakes but always learn from them!
Thanks for the pro tip

The crowned king is me in this series

Cosmic kraken special moves:
Cosmic spin (like Roktavor zone but as a tower of wind)
Cosmic whirlpool (makes a whirlpool effect that sucks in the opponent)
Cosmic storm (changes tip to attack mode and attacks the opponent)
Cosmic hurricane (cosmic whirlpool but in reverse)
Cosmic rolling waves (tilts to make an upper attack)
Ultra cosmic spin (cosmic spin but with higher speed)
Cosmic tide (rides the edge of the stadium and waits for the opponent weaken)
Cosmic guard (uses the frame to protect itself from attacks)

World spellscraper special moves:
Crown guard + (defense free)
Crown guard (defense fixed)
Crown spin + (stamina free)
Crown spin (stamina fixed)
Crown counter (defense/stamina fixed)
Crown tornado (attack free)
Crown strike (attack fixed)
Crown drift (defense/stamina freespin/fixed)
Crown rush (attack freespin/fixed)
If you have any other suggestions for spellscraper's special moves please comment

Cyclone Perseus special moves:
Warrior spin (self explanatory)
Warrior tilt (tilts on the edge of its tip so the core takes the hit)
Warrior crash (in high mode Perseus goes up the incline of the stadium and rushes down for a big attack)
Character details:
Name: Bel Daizora (already existing)
Beyblade: Divine Belfire nexus adventure
Appearance and personality: you already know
Special moves:
S parry
L smash
F absorb
V spin
Divine wrecker
Divine launch
Divine flash
Divine counter
Divine crush
Divine guard (A-gear barrage mode + S-gear defense mode + V-gear + H-gear low mode)
Divine whip (L-gear + F-gear)
Divine double strike (A-gear + D-gear)
Divine fate (H-gear + F-gear) (like fate judgement from judgment joker)
A barrage
D cannon
H strike
VS twist

Character details:
Name: Rashad Goodman
Beyblade: Glory Regnar
Appearance and personality: you already know
Special moves:
Glory crown
Glory breaker
Glory dagger
Glory pendulum
Glory spear
Glory slam
Ring of gold (in attack mode, Regnar circles around the opponent and waits for them to get weaker while Regnar uses glory crown)
Episode details:

Episode 1: A new challenger, the crowned king
After the three blader tournament, Rashad has joined phantoms gate to train with Bel Daizora, but Bel and Rashad are challenged to a battle royal by a new rookie blader who calls himself the crowned king just to discover how powerful he is.

Episode 2: self change, Blader spirit
After the first battle with Bel and Rashad down by one point, the crowned king start to reveal his true power, being able to change modes at will during battle do Bel and Rashad have the blader spirit to defeat him.

Episode 3: The Beigoma Bey challenge
After the battle with Bel and Rashad, the crowned king now seeks to join the beigoma academy bey club, but to join the bey club he must defeat up to 60 bladers in the beigoma bey challenge, will he join the bey club or will he taste defeat.

Episode 4: comets vs victorys
After the beigoma bey challenge, the bey club decided to watch a challenge battle between the victorys and the comets, both the comets and victorys have new bladers on their teams, who will win the battle.
(Feb. 22, 2023  1:36 PM)Turboblader Wrote: Episode details:

After the three blader tournament, Rashad has joined phantoms gate to train with Bel Daizora, but Bel and Rashad are challenged to a battle royal by a new rookie blader who calls himself the crowned king just to discover how powerful he is.

Episode 2: self change, Blader spirit
After the first battle with Bel and Rashad down by one point, the crowned king start to reveal his true power, being able to change modes at will during battle do Bel and Rashad have the blader spirit to defeat him.

Episode 3: The Beigoma Bey challenge
After the battle with Bel and Rashad, the crowned king now seeks to join the beigoma academy bey club, but to join the bey club he must defeat up to 60 bladers in the beigoma bey challenge, will he join the bey club or will he taste defeat.

Episode 4: comets vs victorys
After the beigoma bey challenge, the bey club decided to watch a challenge battle between the victorys and the comets, both the comets and victorys have new bladers on their teams, who will win the battle.
As nice as this is you should really focus on your grammar as it is an important part of a fan fic. I’m not saying it needs to be perfect but it should still be  
good. Your spelling on point but you need to capitalize some of your letters but other than that pretty good.
Also episode 2 of my series is out so check it out if you want.
I did.
And its awesome.

Also thanks for the tip.
(Feb. 22, 2023  4:46 PM)Turboblader Wrote: I did.
And its awesome.

Also thanks for the tip.

No problem man and if you don’t mind me asking when can people expect the 1st episode?
I don't have a schedule for the episodes, but I am working on the first episode and it will be out when it's ready.
Sorry about that.
Character details:
Name: Ranzo Kiyama
Beyblade: Cyclone Roktavor giga never (red version)
Appearance and personality: same
Special moves:
Roktavor zone (stays in the center of the stadium to reduce stamina loss)
Stamina launch
Double wing cyclone (uses air flow from the two wings on the layer to make a small cyclone)
Roktavor gale force wall
Roktavor wild wind fang dance
Roktavor tearing blast
Cyclone break (if knocked out of the center, Roktavor uses the edge of the never tip to counter attack)

Character details:
Name: Bashara Suiro
Beyblade: Roar Balkesh 10 giga moment (black version)
Special moves:
Ringing crash
Roar vertical
Roar gyro

Character details:
Name: Ilya Mao
Beyblade: Magma Ifritor I7 4 Ciquex jaggy-Q wave-Q
Special moves:
Magma break (in low balance mode, if Ifritor is knocked out of the center it counter attacks)
Magma drift (in low balance mode, Ifritor uses the outer part of the wave tip to drift on the stadium to counter attack)
Magma strike (in low attack mode, Ifritor speeds up to deal powerful attacks)
Magma smash (in high attack mode, Ifritor uses it's height to deal smash attacks)
Beast step (in high balance mode, Ifritor uses the shift in weight to dodge the opponent's attacks)
Magma launch (with a parallel launch, Ifritor circles around the center and avoid contact with the opponent)
You should drop a chapter i keep coming back to check
(Feb. 27, 2023  9:32 PM)anantaking Wrote: You should drop a chapter i keep coming back to check
While I agree he should at least give us a date we should expect it I rather have him take his time then rush the first episode
I like this kind of series lol I was sad thinking the most favorite ones died out

The episode starts off at phantoms gate, Rashad is having a battle against Bel with his new Divine Belfire (with F-gear, L-gear, S-gear, and V-gear)

Bel: Alright Belfire, now divine launch.

Belfire gets a ringout finish on Glory Regnar

Bel: Ha, the dark prince wins again.

Rashad: I have to say, the new Belfire is better than expected.

Bel: That's right, no one can defeat the dark prince now.
(Bel laughs)

Bashara: That makes the score 20 wins for Rashad, and 50 wins for Bel.

Ranzo: Way to go amigo!

Bel: That's right, with Belfire's new evolution, I'm ready to take on any powerful opponent.

Just then, Bel gets a call and puts it on the screen

???: Bel Daizora, I challenge you and Rashad to a 3 blader battle, the rules are simple, if one blader defeats the other 2 with a ringout finish, survivor finish, or both they get one point, but if they burst both opponents, then they get 2 points, first to 5 points wins.

Bel: Who are you anyways.

TCK: You may call me The Crowned King, come to the beyblade museum, we shall battle there.

Call ends

Bashara: The Crowned King, I've never heard of him before.

Ranzo: Me neither.

Bel: A new challenger has appeared for the dark prince, time to meet The Crowned King. (Bel laughs)

At the beyblade museum

Bel: Alright, we're here now where is this challenger.

Bashara: Kind of strange that he called us here when the museum is closed today.

Ilya: Try not to think about it to much, we are with the dark prince after all.

Lights shine on a giant stadium in the ground

Ranzo: wow, now that's a big stadium.

Bashara: And it's in the ground.

TCK: Welcome dark prince and high prince, say hello to your greatest challenge.

Shows a blader with brown spiky hair in a black shirt and shorts and red fire vest

TCK: I am The Crowned King, and this is one of my beyblade's.

Shows world spellscraper

TCK: This is world spellscraper extend+ 2B.

Bashara: Wait, Spellscraper.

Bel: Hey didn't that used to be your beyblade Bashara.

Rashad: Let's just get to the battle, I assume that the stadium in the ground is what we are using.

TCK: Yep.

Bel: Ranzo, you are the referee.

Ranzo: You got it amigo, alright first battle.

Shows Spellscraper in free stamina mode

TCK: My Spellscraper is in parry mode.

Bladers set

Ranzo: Ready, set.

Everyone: 3, 2, 1, Let it rip

Belfire, Regnar, and Spellscraper land

TCK: Now Spellscraper, take the center.

Spellscraper goes to the center

Bel: It's pointless to drag it out, Divine launch.

Belfire attacks Spellscraper

Bel: Your already done for.

Spellscraper parrys the attack

Bel (Shocked expression): What!

TCK: Did you really think that I didn't expect that, now Crown spin+.

Rashad: Enough, go Regnar.

Regnar(in defense mode) goes to the center

Rashad: Thanks to Regnar's height, you can't parry this attack.

TCK: Maybe not, but I can still defend, go Spellscraper.

Regnar hits Spellscraper's counter blades and is deflected

Rashad: What!

Bel gets an idea

Bel: Hey Rashad, let's attack at the same time.

Rashad: Good idea.

Belfire and Regnar attack at the same time

The Crowned King smiles

TCK: Pointless

Belfire and Regnar attack and are knocked out

Ranzo: That is one point to The Crowned King, the score is 1 to 0 to 0.

Bel grunts

Bel: You just got lucky and that's all.

Rashad (thoughts): He's more powerful than we thought.

Ranzo: Second battle.

Shows Spellscraper in tornado mode (free attack)

Bel: Alright Belfire, what should we do.

Belfire: I think we should go for a burst.

Bel: I agree Belfire.

Ranzo: Ready, set.

Everyone: 3, 2, 1, let it rip

All beyblade's land

Rashad: Alright Regnar, take the center.

Regnar takes the center

Bel: Belfire, attack.

Belfire attacks Regnar and knocks Regnar out of the center

Rashad: Now, glory breaker.

Bel: Time to meet your doom, Divine wrecker.

Regnar and Belfire attack Spellscraper

TCK: Not bad.

Belfire continues to attack

Rashad: Now Regnar, glory crown!

Spellscraper gets hit towards the center

Bel: This next point is mine, Divine wrecker

All beys go to the center

Rashad: Regnar, take back the center.

Bel: I won't let you.

The Crowned King smiles

TCK: Now Spellscraper, parry mode.

Spellscraper's tip changes to stamina mode and takes the center

All beys collide and Belfire and Regnar are knocked out

The Crowned King smiles and everyone else is shocked

Ranzo: And with a double ringout finish, The Crowned King gets one more point.

Ilya: What just happened.

Bashara analyzes and is shocked

Bashara: The tip changed modes before the collision.

Ranzo: But, that's impossible, you can only change the beyblade's mode before the battle.

Ilya: But there are some parts that can do that.

Bashara: Yes but extend+ isn't one of those parts.

Bel and Rashad look at The Crowned King

TCK: Is that really the best you can do, I'm disappointed.

To be continued

What do you think about the first episode
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I like this kind of series lol I was sad thinking the most favorite ones died out

The Beyblade fanfic community is slowing being revived from this series to the return of Delta’s Bu series and even my series Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush it’s honestly awesome.
Also the first episode I thought was pretty good!
I feel like the character are pretty spot on and that the episode felt good.
I will say that the chapter is a little short and feels slightly rushed at some points (especially the ending) but other than that pretty good first episode!
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:31 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I like this kind of series lol I was sad thinking the most favorite ones died out

The Beyblade fanfic community is slowing being revived from this series to the return of Delta’s Bu series and even my series Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush it’s honestly awesome.
I will say that the chapter is a little short and feels slightly rushed at some points (especially the ending) but other than that pretty good first episode!

I agree the original fan stories were fun and the chapters were slowly begining to die out and I had a fear they were gone but luckily we have good people at making them coming back!
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:36 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:31 PM)Bey100 Wrote: The Beyblade fanfic community is slowing being revived from this series to the return of Delta’s Bu series and even my series Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush it’s honestly awesome.

I agree the original fan stories were fun and the chapters were slowly begining to die out and I had a fear they were gone but luckily we have good people at making them coming back!

I think it is because there is general eras (in my opinion) 
Here’s what I mean:
Golden Era 2020-2022:
This period fanfics were pretty big and there was a lot of variety. Example: Wbo anime, Athena’s story, and more.
Dark Era 2022:
After Db ended the fanfic community kind of died out mostly because not a lot of people were really talking about Beyblade (outside of 4th gen and bu)
Renaissance Era Late 2022-Present:
Fanfics are slowly coming back with new series and even revivals (Beyblade Metal Burst Reboot).
Overall future looking bright for beyblade fanfics thankfully 😀
Dose any one have any comments on the first episode.
2020 was special to me!!! that was a great year as far as the stories
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:44 PM)Turboblader Wrote: Dose any one have any comments on the first episode.

Yeah I thought it was pretty good.
One thing I like is the characterization everyone feels natural and honestly the characters is one thing I like.
Also the battle was good giving nice Bey action.
I will say that the ending was very rushed and honestly the pace should slow down a little (introduce the characters beys and really take things slow).
Overall pretty good first episode 
A strong 8.1/10!
(Also can you check out episode 3 of Cyber Crush and give me your thoughts)
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:49 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:44 PM)Turboblader Wrote: Dose any one have any comments on the first episode.

Yeah I thought it was pretty good.
One thing I like is the characterization everyone feels natural and honestly the characters is one thing I like.
I will say that the ending was very rushed and honestly the pace should slow down a little (introduce the characters beys and really take things slow).
A strong 8.1/10!

I thought it was awesome.
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:48 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: 2020 was special to me!!! that was a great year as far as the stories

Probably because people were stuck at home due to COVID so they had more free time and that’s why fanfics for Beyblade peaked
Speaking of which what do you feel about modern BeyFics? (Fanfics with Bey)

(Feb. 28, 2023  4:51 PM)Turboblader Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:49 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Yeah I thought it was pretty good.
A strong 8.1/10!

It is awesome 😎

(Feb. 28, 2023  4:51 PM)Turboblader Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2023  4:49 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Yeah I thought it was pretty good.
A strong 8.1/10!

It is awesome 😎
The next bladers to be revealed will be from beigoma academy.
(Feb. 27, 2023  11:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2023  9:32 PM)anantaking Wrote: You should drop a chapter i keep coming back to check
While I agree he should at least give us a date we should expect it I rather have him take his time then rush the first episode

you're right better to wait then to rush
Character details: from beigoma academy
Name: Wade
Beyblade: Salvage Belfire giga ultimate reboot 3
Appearance: a blue long-sleeve t-shirt, jeans, a gold vest, red gloves and shoes, and has short black hair and eyes
Personality: an over confident blader who keeps battling the opponent until he's won.
Bit beast: a blue demon with 6 wings and green eyes
Special moves:
Salvage reboot
Salvage wrecker
Rush launch
Flash launch

As the only blader in beigoma academy to have a Quad-bey, he thinks that he is the most powerful blader in the bey club, his beyblade takes inspiration from both Valt's Valtriek and Bel's Belfire, as an heavy attack type it has a lot of power but little defense, but Wade relies on his skills rather than his power.

Character details: from beigoma academy
Name: Blake
Beyblade: berserk R3 boost hunter (berserk Roktavor layer but without the Roktavor bit beast)
Appearance: white t-shirt with orange jacket and gray shorts with plane shoes
Personality: A starry-eyed blader who loves to skateboard in his free time.
Special moves:
Hunt launch

Blake is a talented blader who is always cheerful but he has more skill than power, his evolution beyblade is an attack type that has more stamina than power, but every time he fails he just tries again.