[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade burst all stars

So I've been thinking that Hannah Suiro (Bashara's little sister) should have a beyblade of her own but I don't know which one.
Here are the options:
Fierce Basilisk B8 10 Quacchu jolt-q flap-q
Wrath Cobra C8 10' nexus+S spiral-q defense-q
Ambush Nyddhog N8 7 tapered eternal-q rumble-q
Hydra Poseidon P8 2' nexus bite-q billow-q

Just a little note, whatever option is chosen will be left out of a team that will be revealed in a future episode.

(May. 07, 2023  12:43 AM)Turboblader Wrote: So I've been thinking that Hannah Suiro (Bashara's little sister) should have a beyblade of her own but I don't know which one.
Here are the options:

Just a little note, whatever option is chosen will be left out of a team that will be revealed in a future episode.

Forgot to mention tact Hydrax H5 wheel extend+-q defense-q
(May. 07, 2023  12:43 AM)Turboblader Wrote: So I've been thinking that Hannah Suiro (Bashara's little sister) should have a beyblade of her own but I don't know which one.
Here are the options:

Here are the options:

Forgot to mention tact Hydrax H5 wheel extend+-q defense-q

Bey100 sent me a message about the question and Hannah Suiro's beyblade has been chosen.
I just realized that I have been spelling Belfyre as Belfire this whole time and I am sorry about that.

Also episode 4 of Beyblade burst all stars will come out tomorrow.
Episode 4: Comets vs Victorys

Sorry it came out late, tell me your thoughts on the episode.

Also from now on, any character from any team will be revealed.
Character details:
Name: Valt Aoi
Beyblade: Ultimate Valtriek2 9 wing' accel'
Appearance and personality: same
Special moves:
Rush launch
Flash launch
Sprint boost
Aerial boost
Ultimate whip V
Ultimate flash V
Winged launch
Ultimate wing V
Ultimate dive
Hyperflux

Also known as the legend among legends, Valt Aoi is a blader with a lot of skill and power, his blading has inspired many bladers around the world, he also took on some trainees who wanted to learn from him.
(May. 14, 2023  4:08 AM)Turboblader Wrote: Episode 4: Comets vs Victorys

Cool episode
Thank you.

(May. 15, 2023  5:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2023  4:08 AM)Turboblader Wrote: Episode 4: Comets vs Victorys

Cool episode

Forgot to quote you on that one.
Character details:
Name: Shu Kurenai
Beyblade: Astral Spryzen 0 over Quattro
Special moves:
Crux boost
Astral spark
Astral whip
Counter break
Astral guard (when in defense mode, Spryzen can deflect any attack)
Astral spin (when in stamina mode, Spryzen uses its intense spin to out last the opponent)
Fireflux

Shu is Valt's best friend and is always up for a battle, Shu took on many students to teach them all about beyblade, he goes around the world to master his blading skills.
(May. 17, 2023  1:01 PM)iloveaussie Wrote: I Love Aussie
Are you in search of the latest trends in Australia? Look no further than I Love Australia! This platform is dedicated to keeping you informed about the most recent and exciting developments across the country. Discover remarkable travel destinations, thrilling technological advancements, must-visit businesses, a plethora of activities, and much more. You can explore a range of unique fashion and lifestyle options exclusively tailored for Australians. Start your exploration today and stay up-to-date with all that Australia has to offer! Visit us for more - https://www.iloveaussie.com/

No thanks.
Character details:
Name: Ken Midori
Beyblade: chain Kerbeus 6 fortress yard'
Appearance: same as in QuadStrike
Personality: same
Special moves:
Chain launch
Chain dispel
Chain break
Chain crusher (when in high mode, Kerbeus uses its height to slam the opponent into the ground to decrease their stamina)

Ken Midori is an excellent blader who goes around the world putting on puppet shows with his family, Ken is on a mission to find Kyle Hakim and defeat him in a battle.
Character details:
Name: Kyle Hakim
Beyblade: Shield Kerbeus 00 turn smart-q yard-q
Special moves:
Chain launch (double defense mode)
Shield counter (when in counter stamina mode, Shield Kerbeus uses the turn frame to counter attack)
Shield spin (when in guard stamina mode, Shield Kerbeus uses its intense spin to out last the opponent)
Shield drift (when in counter defense mode, Shield Kerbeus drifts on the stadium to counter attack)

Kyle Hakim always felt like only he could use Kerbeus to its full potential, he seeks to battle Ken Midori to prove that he is worthy of Kerbeus.
Character details: from phantoms gate
Name: Hannah Suiro
Beyblade: Fierce Basilisk B8 10 Quacchu jolt-q flap-q (suggested by Bey100)
Special moves:
Fierce crusher (in low attack mode, Basilisk can use it's speed and power to overwhelm the opponent)
Fierce Basilisk rushing bite strike (Dragon emperor soaring bite strike)
Fierce drift (in low stamina mode, Basilisk uses it's wide tip to drift on the stadium to counter attack)
Fierce counter (in high stamina mode, if Basilisk is attacked, Basilisk can counter attack)

Wanting to understand why beyblade is so important, Hannah makes her own beyblade with the help of everyone in phantoms gate(Bel, Rashad, Ranzo, Ilya, and Bashara), she may be a blader but she still has a lot to learn before she can truly understand beyblade.
Trying something new
Character details: from the Shakadera dojo
Character Name:
Xander Shakadera
Beyblade:
Core: Xcalius
Blade: Xiphoid
Armor: 1
Disk: Xanthus
Tip: sword'
Launcher:
BU Sword launcher+power core+bearing attachment
Special moves:
Xiphoid saber (uses the sword shaped blade to deliver a powerful strike)
Triple Xiphoid saber (when the disk and blade inline and the sword is out, Xcalius can use all of its power to create the ultimate attack)
Character description:
As leader of the Shakadera dojo and the Brazilian team, Xander has created a new team of bladers that use attack types to defeat their opponents and prepare for a big tournament.

Tell me what you think of the new character details look.
Character details: from the Shakadera dojo
Character name:
Xavier Bogard
Beyblade: quad (lightweight)
Core: Xcalius X8
Blade: Xiphoid
Gravity ring: 1
Disk: Xanthus H
Tip: Extend+-q
Armor tip: Sword-q
Modes:
Lasting sword mode (low balance)
Sky sword mode (high balance)
Piercing sword mode (low attack)
Breaker mode (high attack)
Launcher:
Hasbro sword launcher
Special moves:
Xiphoid saber  (uses the sword shaped blade to deliver a powerful strike)
Dual Xiphoid saber (when the disk and blade inline, Xcalius can deliver a powerful strike)
Saber wall (pushes the opponent into the wall and attacks them)
Xiphoid sword flash (lightning sword flash)
Breaker blade strike (when in breaker mode, Xcalius can use it's high attack power to burst its opponent)
Shield piece (when in piercing sword mode, uses its attack power to break through any defense type)
Saber guard (when in lasting sword mode, Xcalius uses its attack power as defense power)
Character description:
Xavier is a prince that was once part of the turbo 4, after training with Xander Shakadera, he made Xcalius out of the legendary hero's sword, now he has joined Xander's new team to get ready for the biggest tournament of his life.
Episode details:

Episode 9: The wild beast, Gambit Dragon
A new blader shows up at beigoma academy and reveals that they are a student of Dante Koryu, however this blader is a complete rookie and doesn't know how to control Dragon, now this blader must learn from the best they got.

Episode 10: The bey club field trip, BC sol
The bey club goes on a training trip to BC sol to learn from Valt Aoi himself, but some members get lost and meet Shu and a battle between Shu and Wade starts, who will win.

Episode 11: A battle with a Witch
Valt Aoi takes the bey club to a mountain to meet three bladers trained by three of the best bladers, however one of them seems to be a witch trained by Aiger Akabane and has Achilles, she wishes to have a battle with The Crowned King but will she win.

Episode 12: The warriors origin, cyclone Perseus
Before the BC sol challenge, The Crowned King decides to make a new beyblade called Perseus, with his new beyblade by his side how will he do in the challenge.
Attention
Episode 5 of beyblade burst all stars is finally finished.
Sorry for not completing it sooner, I had other things to do and on some days I forgot about it, but now its finished and will come out tomorrow, and again sorry for the wait.
Episode 5: Unusual training, coach Naru arrives

Tell me what you think of the episode.
Character details:
Character name:
Bryson Jones
Appearance:
Short dark hair, brown eyes, mountain climbing clothes.
Personality:
Self reliant and respectful
Beyblade: turbo (lightweight)
Layer: Alpine Balar B3
Disk: Hurricane
Tip: Orbit-q
Armor tip: unite-q
Modes:
Defense mode
Ram mode (balance mode)
Launcher:
Basic DB launcher
Special moves:
Balar horn throw destruction
Wind storm assault
Character description:
As the defender of Koma village, Bryson hasn't had much of a social life outside of his duties, but after a unique encounter he trains to go to tournaments and prove his skills.
Character details: from phantoms gate
Character name:
Pri Forsythe aka Quadra
Appearance and personality:
Same but without the identity crisis
Beyblade: Quad (lightweight) ×4
Core: Pandora
Blade: lightning, tidal, twister, flame
Gravity ring: 7', 6', 4, 10'
Disk: twist, nexus, quacchu, aquilon
Tip: fusion-q, just-q, edge-q, jolt-q
Armor tip: still, stormy, rumble, flexible
Modes:
Lightning Pandora: balance mode, stamina mode
Tidal Pandora: defense mode, attack mode
Twister Pandora: stamina mode, defense mode
Flame Pandora: attack mode, balance mode
Launcher:
Long string DB launcher + power gear + basic core
Special moves:
Lightning crush
Lightning whip
Lightning spin (lightning Pandora uses its intense spin to maintain its stability)
Tidal whip
Tidal launch
Tidal break
Tidal guard (Tidal Pandora turns its attack power into defense power to protect itself)
Twister break
Twister whip
Twister spin (Twister Pandora uses its spin power to create a shield of wind)
Flame whip
Flame launch
Elemental strike (the Pandoras strike as many times as the orbs they have on their blades)
Elemental break
Elemental whip (the Pandoras create a powerful attack depending on their strongest stats)
Elemental drift (the Pandoras use their wide tips to drift on the stadium for a powerful attack)
Character description:
After her brother injured his arm and wasn't able to participate in the international bladers cup, Pri trained her hardest to be one of the best bladers and make her brother proud, Pri's brother Pax made Pandora for Pri and even made her a new outfit and now Pri can blade as a blader known as Quadra.
Comment what other special moves Pandora can have if you have any ideas.
(Sep. 23, 2023  6:41 PM)Turboblader Wrote: Character details: from phantoms gate
Character name:
Pri Forsythe aka Quadra
Modes:
Launcher:
Special moves:
Lightning crush
Lightning whip
Lightning spin (lightning Pandora uses its intense spin to maintain its stability)
Tidal whip
Tidal launch
Tidal break
Tidal guard (Tidal Pandora turns its attack power into defense power to protect itself)
Twister break
Twister whip
Flame whip
Flame launch
Elemental strike (the Pandoras strike as many times as the orbs they have on their blades)
Elemental break
Elemental whip (the Pandoras create a powerful attack depending on their strongest stats)
Elemental drift (the Pandoras use their wide tips to drift on the stadium for a powerful attack)
Character description:
After her brother injured his arm and wasn't able to participate in the international bladers cup, Pri trained her hardest to be one of the best bladers and make her brother proud, Pri's brother Pax made Pandora for Pri and even made her a new outfit and now Pri can blade as a blader known as Quadra.

Elemental Burst where Pandora goes in the air and crashes down on the opponent bey
(Sep. 23, 2023  10:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2023  6:41 PM)Turboblader Wrote: Character details: from phantoms gate
Character name:
Pri Forsythe aka Quadra
Modes:
Launcher:
Special moves:
Lightning crush
Lightning whip
Tidal whip
Tidal launch
Tidal break
Twister break
Twister whip
Flame whip
Flame launch
Elemental break
Character description:

Elemental Burst where Pandora goes in the air and crashes down on the opponent bey

So basically lightning crush but with other Pandoras, good idea.
(Sep. 24, 2023  12:12 AM)Turboblader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2023  10:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Elemental Burst where Pandora goes in the air and crashes down on the opponent bey

So basically lightning crush but with other Pandoras, good idea.
Also you should have a clone move where once Pandora powers up it can look like in the stadium there’s multiple Pandoras that can all attack the opponent beys
(Sep. 24, 2023  1:10 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2023  12:12 AM)Turboblader Wrote: So basically lightning crush but with other Pandoras, good idea.
Also you should have a clone move where once Pandora powers up it can look like in the stadium there’s multiple Pandoras that can all attack the opponent beys

Hydra Poseidon already has a move like Aquario infinite assault, but thank you for the suggestion.
(Oct. 06, 2023  9:36 PM)Turboblader Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2023  11:00 AM)australiacite Wrote: Your blog post provided great insights into what fans can expect from this new installment. I appreciate the detailed breakdown of the storyline, new features, and the promise of fierce competitions. It's clear that the Beyblade franchise is continuously evolving and keeping its audience engaged.
Explore "Beyblade Burst All Stars" and more at AustraliaCite - https://australiacite.com/

What?
Ignore it
Fun fact: In beyblade burst all stars along with lightning, water, wind, and fire elemental abilities, some beyblade's can have the dark or light elemental ability but the dark element is not a good element for a beyblade to have, but light is a good element for a beyblade to have.