[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade What If?

(May. 05, 2020  7:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  7:12 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: love it we need it
guys we have to meet up in new york city with at least 1000 people and protest for this
Or just make a petition…

you could do that also buuuuut protesting is way more fun (in my opinion) and petitions don't do as good (again just my opinion)
(May. 05, 2020  7:20 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  7:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Or just make a petition…

you could do that also buuuuut protesting is way more fun (in my opinion) and petitions don't do as good (again just my opinion)

Protesting can get dangerous, petitions can get people worldwide.
(May. 04, 2020  4:40 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: What if valt got in the big five in s1 because technically he got second place and i think he should of
What if aiga beat arthur in a battle
What if drum beats delta
What if shu hadn’t been freed from sr control
What if arman got ashindra destroyed

i think it only counts for 1st place.... i think

if Arthur doesnt use the Big Bang Armor than chances are Aiga would best him pretty easily

then Delta would be irrelevant just like every other blader in GT

then Shu wouldnt be Owner of the Raging Bulls, would still be in Snake Pit AND would be the World Champion

Ashindra got destroyed by Regalia Genesis in the manga but it never happened in the anime
(May. 05, 2020  7:21 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  4:40 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: What if valt got in the big five in s1 because technically he got second place and i think he should of
What if aiga beat arthur in a battle
What if drum beats delta
What if shu hadn’t been freed from sr control
What if arman got ashindra destroyed

i think it only counts for 1st place.... i think

if Arthur doesnt use the Big Bang Armor than chances are Aiga would best him pretty easily

then Shu wouldnt be Owner of the Raging Bulls, would still be in Snake Pit AND would be the World Champion

Ashindra got destroyed by Regalia Genesis in the manga but it never happened in the anime

wait a sec it got DESTROYED was that at the end and did it have a evolution i have so much questions

(May. 05, 2020  7:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  7:20 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: you could do that also buuuuut protesting is way more fun (in my opinion) and petitions don't do as good (again just my opinion)

Protesting can get dangerous, petitions can get people worldwide.

dude, come on its just beyblade how can that be mistaken for something else
(May. 05, 2020  7:24 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  7:21 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think it only counts for 1st place.... i think

wait a sec it got DESTROYED was that at the end and did it have a evolution i have so much questions

(May. 05, 2020  7:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Protesting can get dangerous, petitions can get people worldwide.

i dont really read the manga that much but i do know Ashura broke due to Genesis i dont remember which chapter it was, no evolution was announced for Ashura.... Januarys release was rumored to be Ashura but it turned out to be a Genesis evolution
(May. 05, 2020  7:24 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  7:21 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think it only counts for 1st place.... i think

(May. 05, 2020  7:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Protesting can get dangerous, petitions can get people worldwide.

Who the heck would take the time out of their day for nothing? Going to New York would do absolutely nothing. You’d have to go to Japan.
What if beyblade burst had the same blader spirit aspect of metal fusion?
(May. 05, 2020  9:17 PM)Staron Wrote: What if beyblade burst had the same blader spirit aspect of metal fusion?

It kinda does, it's just not explicitly stated as "blader spirit", and instead is usually stated as a bond with your bey or resonance.
But if it was like metal fusion, with the whole beys are like gods thing
(May. 05, 2020  10:26 PM)Staron Wrote: But if it was like metal fusion, with the whole beys are like gods thing

So, kind of like the constellation things?
Yeah, like that

And that the evolutions of the beys would be from special gifts, like comets or wishes
What if Ken never had his Derpy Doggo Puppets...?
(May. 06, 2020  2:20 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: What if Ken never had his Derpy Doggo Puppets...?
No. Do not even think such horrible thoughts. Ken wouldn’t exist if he didn’t have his puppets.
What if Valt had red colors, and Aiga had blue colors?
(May. 06, 2020  3:41 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: What if Valt had red colors, and Aiga had blue colors?

It would be the cursest of cursed images
LoL! I can go on all day!

Ooooo! Check this out,
What if Valt had Shu’s personality, and Shu had Valt’s personality?....
(May. 06, 2020  3:43 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: LoL! I can go on all day!
Please, don’t. I’m going to sleep soon and I don’t need a puppet-less Ken or a Red Valt haunting my dreams lol
What if aiger turned back to dark resonance and detsroy arthurks apocalypse
Most Liker aiger would start a rampage
The chance of Aiger’s corrupted resonance coming back is extremely low. If it did, however, he’d be weaker than he already was. Corruption puts massive stress on the Bey, and he would likely break Achilles again.
The only exception is Phi, as he had gained full mastery over it.
What if Xander stopped Luaghing
What if Lui got wrecked by phi
What if Achilles had broken in the battle with Arthur?
Most likely aiger either would have repaired it and get revenge
1) What if Free defeated Phi, and ended his rampage before it truly began(Aiga doesn’t count, and Hearts was sort of a “teaser”)
2) What if Hearts destroyed Phoenix and got his revenge on Phi?
3) If you had to choose 5 mythical creatures or old beys to join/rejoin Beyblade Burst, what would you choose?
(For me, Chimera(My OC wields a Chimera bey), Kukulcan(OC wields new variant, tho Kurtz still has his), Chaos(Same Deal with Kukulcan), Manticore, and Zeus(In my AU, Zac still owns Zeus.)
Allow me to change the entire beyblade universe. What if Takao wouldn’t have been late to his battle.